NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Also, anticlimactically, after skimming through Vifam's ISO, it becomes clear that I must have been imposing some sort of image of Ythan or cyberbob onto him.
He has actually been capitalizing shit for the whole game. He just routinely leaves off closing punctuation, which made me make the mental leap. Don't know why.

Anyway, carry on. My grammar tell on Vifam is a steaming pile of shit misrep, and I take it back.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1774, Vifam wrote:No one is perfect

Me too.

Fucking happy?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1760, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1752, Majiffy wrote:UN isn't even reading the fucking thread

clue me in on what you mean here

Still interested to know what the fuck you meant here Ma Jiffy
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1750, UberNinja wrote:I will settle on Majiffy or Mollie if I have to.

In post 1749, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I want to start settling on a compromise lynch. How about:

Zabriel
P_A
IaI?
Mattp (reaching, I know)

Where do you see either of us in that list?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also I want to lynch you twice as hard now that I know you were actually serious about that stupid capitalization/punctuation bit.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1775, UberNinja wrote:Also, anticlimactically, after skimming through Vifam's ISO, it becomes clear that I must have been imposing some sort of image of Ythan or cyberbob onto him.
He has actually been capitalizing shit for the whole game. He just routinely leaves off closing punctuation, which made me make the mental leap. Don't know why.

Anyway, carry on. My grammar tell on Vifam is a steaming pile of shit misrep, and I take it back.

This is a really stupid excuse
ok
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also why can't we lynch arc angel? She's a really good lynch. I promise.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

jesus christ you people

this site desperately needs a tag cloud

majiffy I think uber goober might actually be town. really really dumb and thinks he is better than he actually is but more importantly very very dumb.

AP, not that I expect you to read this post, fuck, no one is really reading any of my posts except for scum probably but I have been saying in a couple posts now that this game is reminding a good bit of penguin's recent scum game. borky and majiffy were in that game so I would like their input. I have also asked her for a list of her reads but it is obviously going to get buried amidst all of the dickwaving testosterone spewing shitposting going on.

this game needs more vaj power IMO

uber it looks like you are not reading the thread cos you said I gave penguin a town read when I didn't. I fosed her earlier. this isn't the first time you did not read what I said and misrepped what I said and that is why you look like pondscum.
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

You mean the game where Director and I both were on Penguin which led to me thinking Penguin was clear?

||
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

yep

she was scum. nacho started a popcorn lynch and she was next. I already was going to do that cos of where uct had penguin in his list (in the middle! scum tend to put their teammates in the middle) but buldey had just cleaned up as scum in the game I gmed so I wanted to fuck with him a bit.

speaking of which, buldey lost a sig bet on my homesite cos he was dumb enough that he thought he could read a player whom I have played over 60 games with better than I could can you help me come up with something sufficiently humiliating plz I am going to convince him that he made it for this site too

penguin is kind of being lowkey and is focusing on a low participant (jacob) and not giving up a lot of her reads or opinions on what is going on in the game. she was more involved in the chosen game that we were both and she was town in that game.

the thing is, at this point jacob really does look suspicious. he is posting in other games and totally avoiding this one except to make some dumb random post that doesn't make a lick of sense
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'll ponder on it.

And IDK re: Penguin, then. I was reading Penguin as town d1, hence the doc, and I basically stopped paying attention to her after that because I figured she was conf. town.
I have a similar problem in regards to Jacob in that the game I was reading him as a firm town read he ended up being CL.

Both of them are playing differently than they did in those games, so I'm willing to give them some time and wait until they can't lurk anymore and have to produce content.

||
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1778, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1750, UberNinja wrote:I will settle on Majiffy or Mollie if I have to.

In post 1749, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I want to start settling on a compromise lynch. How about:

Zabriel
P_A
IaI?
Mattp (reaching, I know)

Where do you see either of us in that list?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ oh shit, I have meta that suggests that that img is a scumtell for Uber.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

well I was too, but with all of the infighting that might not be such a good idea

question to AP: uber's first fos on me was that I was buddying mozi and that "he had seen me do this as scum before". I called him on it and he never answered me. since then he has trolleytracked the shit out of me and his latest thing has been to say "he wants to take out the smart scum first". and yet he has crawled all over me all game.

here is the thing; I have 2 completed scum games on here, one was audio and the other was where I subbed in as scum with rob. so where has he seen my scum game exactly? the shit does not add up and I wish you would pay attention to that.

I don't think uber is a shit player but that right there ^ is shit play. this is why I think he is scummy. I waffle cos of the level of emotion too but you know what? I have seen scum pull such theatrics before. the scummy reasoning outweighs the genuineness of the emotion IMO.
whew!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1788, pirate mollie wrote:here is the thing; I have 2 completed scum games on here, one was audio and the other was where I subbed in as scum with rob. so where has he seen my scum game exactly? the shit does not add up and I wish you would pay attention to that.

I don't think you need to see someone's scum meta to know if they are a good/strong player or not. I have never once read a mattp scum game. But if I were a 1x Dayvig, I would blow his ass into the sun despite having a bigger scum read on Zab. Because Matt is not ever getting lynched. And I can tell that YOU are a strong player. You put up a fight, you get your hands dirty, you make good points. Lynchng you is 10x harder than lynching, say, IaI who the masses would vote at the drop of a pin for lurking.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1782, pirate mollie wrote:AP, not that I expect you to read this post, fuck, no one is really reading any of my posts except for scum probably but I have been saying in a couple posts now that this game is reminding a good bit of penguin's recent scum game. borky and majiffy were in that game so I would like their input. I have also asked her for a list of her reads but it is obviously going to get buried amidst all of the
dickwaving testosterone spewing shitposting
going on.

Noted. I read everything :cop: I think Zab/PA are looking like good targets. Wanna ISO PA though.

So ya Mollie is like really really town as well. Only person actively posting that Im not sure about is Vifam.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Vifam »

AP can sense peoples mafia powerlevels
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Vifam »

What is my powerlevel AP
ok
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1550, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Spoiler: Uberninja (and Mollie I guess), lets talk
Uber, I want you on my team. And by that I mean, Im pretty sure we are both town, but I really dont think Mollie is a good lynch.
In post 1534, pirate mollie wrote:JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY ROUND FULL OF UBER GOOBER'S RAGING HARD ON FOR ME GODDAMN

I went to bed and you have not been around since, I would rather talk to you in real time you dummy did you ever stop to think of that? of course not it would require 2 extra brain cells that you apparently do not have.

I agree with vifam in that chickflip was probably nked cos scum thought he was a special is this your first game of mafia uber goober I doubt it was to "set you up". holy cow.

I think vifam is town and I have matt as unsure leaning town but the rest of ua's reads I agree with which is why I had him as town and thought the bw on him was scummy and dumb.

I still have you as leaning scummy although you have up a teeny bit into my unsure pile. maybe.

^ This is a town post. The frustration reads really genuine. Mollie being upset about Rob posting her secrets ALSO looked super genuine. She doesn't care about how her posts are perceived, she is just posting how she feels.

You two should just talk it out in real time, hold hands, and help me lynch the shit out of someone.

Can I interest either of you in a mattp/vifam/Zabriel wagon at all? Does either of you have a compelling reason to be townreading Zab that you'd like to share?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll agree with you that mollie isn't the best lynch right now. She's still sketch on my 'do watch' list.

In post 1551, UberNinja wrote:Oh, and after reading a JacobSavage ISO I am fine with him being lynched as well, regardless of what I said earlier about him being an easy wagon because he's stupid. That shit is heinous. Die suck die.

I'd be game for a JacobSavage lynch, as I've previously stated.

In post 1569, MattP wrote:It shouldn't demoralize anyone, noone gives a shit about my opinion!

That's silly. I'm still listening to you. Granted my activity is making me a nonentity, but I am listening!

What are your thoughts on ArcAngel? Like, would you be willing to lynch her dead?

Speaking of which:

@AngryPigeon:

Did you actually care about why ArcAngel is scum? You kinda asked me and then never responded to the answer.

In post 1614, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I propose we set an aritificial deadline of 6 days remaining.

That gives us almost a week. We need to try an unify and consolidate sooner than later today.

Serious question, why is anyone townreading zabriel? I think he might be the best wagon to get through today.

I'd be cool with a faux deadline. It'd help people consolidate without mega rush deadline. >.<

Zabriel is town on my list because he had a decent vote on me early on that didn't look like opportunistic scum, and I'm pretty sure that there were only one or two scums there.

In post 1615, Vifam wrote:Maybe we should just lynch ArcAngel

This.

Also UberNinja wagon is still bad. I'm, like, 87% sure he's town. Seriously.

In post 1683, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1680, pirate mollie wrote:majiffy what are your other reads?

Towns;
ArcAngel9
ActionDan
Angry Pidgeon
TheReverend

Scums;
Herobrine
borkjerfkin
mozamis
UberNinja
Vifam

Rest aren't strong enough to say.

Why is ArcAngel town? And do you think that Uber's behaviour is indicative of scum?

In post 1695, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1660, Majiffy wrote:La la la didn't read much after UN's shitpost... Get back to this tomorrow but
VOTE: UberNinja

You're totally stupid. That or you're Vifam's scumbuddy.

Actually this makes sense. Vifam couldn't put Underachivers in the ground by himself so you had to step in at the end of the day and be the straw that broke the camel's back. And now you're chainsawing on me which is totally dumb.

Actually, I'd rather see you lynched then Vifam at any rate. I have had a healthy suspicion for you since the end of D1.

Unvote; Vote: Majiffy

Call it OMGUS. Get told to go fuck yourself. Cry about it.

Let's dance.

This, for instance, reads townie for the same reason most others do. I can't see scum being so stupidly, irrationally, aggressively, obviously scummy like this. Like, at all.

In post 1705, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jesus. Uber is going for hard lynches and people are accusing him of being scum for that.

Eternal shame.

This. This is good point.

In post 1711, Vifam wrote:VOTE: ActionDan

This might be a good vote too. ActionDan isn't really outstanding in my mind, though.

TL;DR:
ArcAngel is scum. Can we please lynch her?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

UberNinja's willingness to cop to misinterpreting Vifam's grammar thing makes me think the former is town, although I don't see that I was unreasonable in asking UberNinja to back up his original statement. If he'd come back telling me to check out any/all of Vifam's games to see such a tell in action, I'd have tracked it/them down, but given that Vifam seems to have around 50 games, and I'd think if some straightforward tell had existed in all of them he'd have adjusted accordingly, I don't think it was unreasonable to ask UberNinja to back up the point originally.

Other reads, pirate mollie (oddly enough, responding to actual questions does take precedent over testosterone spewing): even with TheUnderachivers' flip and the twilight interactions, I think Majiffy is town; I don't concur with ArcAngel9's portrayal of his 'convincing' her to hammer TheUnderachivers as scummy. In many cases I'd find her posting outright scummy, but having seen her make some rash decisions in other games, it doesn't seem unusual for her town game. I looked over the scum game Lord Mhork cited, and I didn't see anything there that wasn't evident in her town games, so I'm not sure what scum meta tells he has on her.

The I Am Innocent wagon has never made sense to me; his questions seem town-motivated, and when people voting for him are pressed for reasons, they don't seem to come up with much. zabriel in particular seems to have the main reason why he liked the I Am Innocent wagon in the first place as too large a null read list. I've seen town-zabriel fly low, but I feel like such instances had him providing more relevant content in the posts he made, so I'd put him as leaning scum.

Vifam, I feel like I should have a better read on him after 200+ posts, but the best I can say is that he's town enough to me that I wouldn't support a lynch on him. mozamis gets townier to me as the game goes on. MattP on the other hand has gotten less persuasive with more posts, where it seems like he should have more material to use as evidence in his cases, yet he's good to spend more time griping that people aren't sheeping him than giving people reason to follow his lead. Bitmap read as townish to me, and AngryPidgeon hasn't done anything to change that.

The thing with JacobSavage is, I feel like I've seen him being involved in a recently completed Micro game where he was town in a way that he's not at all here, so I don't feel badly for expecting a bit more from him here.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

It's not just her posts either. Om Nom gave me all sorts of bad feels before he ducked out.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1789, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1788, pirate mollie wrote:here is the thing; I have 2 completed scum games on here, one was audio and the other was where I subbed in as scum with rob. so where has he seen my scum game exactly? the shit does not add up and I wish you would pay attention to that.

I don't think you need to see someone's scum meta to know if they are a good/strong player or not. I have never once read a mattp scum game. But if I were a 1x Dayvig, I would blow his ass into the sun despite having a bigger scum read on Zab. Because Matt is not ever getting lynched. And I can tell that YOU are a strong player. You put up a fight, you get your hands dirty, you make good points. Lynchng you is 10x harder than lynching, say, IaI who the masses would vote at the drop of a pin for lurking.

yabbut why would uber have thought that at the time when he first fosed and voted me? I doubt he did any meta research. do you see the contradiction here with what he is saying now?

he never produced a decent case on me but sticking with his scum read on me. scum tend to be stickier with their votes and foses so as to not implicate their scummates or inadvertently clear any town by their interactions.
whew!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1795, Lord Mhork wrote:It's not just her posts either. Om Nom gave me all sorts of bad feels before he ducked out.

Yeah I feel the same way
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1793, Lord Mhork wrote:Did you actually care about why ArcAngel is scum? You kinda asked me and then never responded to the answer.

A lot of people seem to want her lynch, but not many are voting her. Shes been pretty much a non-entity to me except I agree with Majiffy that her hammer looked townish. I asked you because I know you were in Cataclysm with her-scum and you seem the most interested in shoving the wagon. (And I wanted to understand what people saw about her that was really ANYTHING). I thought Om was scum until he replaced out in a huff. So ya.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So I might be willing to Lynch AA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”