NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1695, UberNinja wrote:Actually this makes sense. Vifam couldn't put Underachivers in the ground by himself so you had to step in at the end of the day and be the straw that broke the camel's back. And now you're chainsawing on me which is totally dumb.

Actually, I'd rather see you lynched then Vifam at any rate. I have had a healthy suspicion for you since the end of D1.

1) So you're voting me for associative tells on an unflipped player. Adorable.
2) I'm not chainsawing shit; chainsawing would require defending someone. And I'm certainly not defending Vifam, if that's whom you're referring to.
3) Give me a case so I can tear it apart on your dipshit ass.

In post 1696, UberNinja wrote:You'd click the link in my sig if you really wanted to know. Specifically, pick a game where it says I was mislynched. You'd find what you were looking for very fucking easily... IF you were actually looking for it.

Burden of proof isn't on me to back up a claim, and I sure as shit am not going to go crawling through game after game for meta I don't even know exists.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1695, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1660, Majiffy wrote:La la la didn't read much after UN's shitpost... Get back to this tomorrow but
VOTE: UberNinja

You're totally stupid. That or you're Vifam's scumbuddy.

Actually this makes sense. Vifam couldn't put Underachivers in the ground by himself so you had to step in at the end of the day and be the straw that broke the camel's back. And now you're chainsawing on me which is totally dumb.

Actually, I'd rather see you lynched then Vifam at any rate. I have had a healthy suspicion for you since the end of D1.

Unvote; Vote: Majiffy

Call it OMGUS. Get told to go fuck yourself. Cry about it.

Let's dance.

This is REALLY fucking dumb
ok
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1697, UberNinja wrote:I'm gonna go with laziness begets lazy wagons, and I still don't get a good feel about it

His ISO notwithstanding

To me, it seems you're more interested in going after one of the "big guns" just to make the game more interesting. "Wouldn't it be amazing if I caught Majiffy/Mollie/Mattp/Vifam, what a great scum catch that would be!". And you're right, if ANY of those players are scum, I'd be amazed, and you could give yourself a huge pat on the back. But just look at what's much more likely, that they are all town, and scum are doing what they do best, which is lurk/semi lurk and let town tear themselves apart. Let's get rid of the obvious scum first -e.g Jacob -and if the big shots are still around later on, then you can do your Sherlock Holmes bit, and we can all say "Wonderful, Uber, amazing play!".
But yeah, lets catch someone who actually might be scum first.

And "His ISO notwithstanding"??? How else do you catch scum without looking at what they have actually said?!. Jacob's post about voting UA because "people had jumped off his wagon" (like that hadn't happened to Mhork and pretty much EVERY other wagon Day 1) was laughable, and should get him lynched. And you should be lynching him.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1702, mozamis wrote:"Wouldn't it be amazing if I caught Majiffy/Mollie/Mattp/Vifam, what a great scum catch that would be!". And you're right, if ANY of those players are scum

Hey Moz, Im right here. And was the only person willing to vote scum-matt ever. And Im shoving the Vifam wagon.

So, come at me bro.

Side note: I cant think of anything melodramatic enough to do if we lynch Uber today and he flips town. But seriously, we aren't lynching Uber ever.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1662, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1642, UberNinja wrote:Fair enough.
I just don't see town-mollie though
. Tell me why I am reading you as scum, and explain why that's wrong, and I will feel a lot better about your slot.

lol, so I guess you
do
know me uber if you can make a distinction between town mollie and scum mollie. which is pretty interesting cos earlier on d1 you acted like you didn't!

???

In post 1662, pirate mollie wrote:the burden of proof to support your case on why you think I am scum is on you and so far you have done a super duper crappy job with it. it is not my job to tell you why I think you think I am scum, lol. that is a pretty funny deflection though in lieu of not ever actually presenting a legitimate case.

uh... lol?

I highly doubt scum hammers that visibly and then pretends to derp about it. I have relatively little experience with ArcAngel it seems, but I don't really see it. Then again, I
have
been sufficiently duped by derpscum derp-a-lerping their way through a game, only to have me fuck things up and vote the wrong way in LyLo because I thought there was no possible way scum could/would be that stupid.

hedge

wtf does "hedge" mean in this context?

But today is hardly the final day, and I'm not at all keen on a derp-lynch at the moment, especially when it could just as well be on town and, according to my read on ArcAngel at least, WOULD be on town. If she stays alive late into game and isn't taken out by a vig or a lynch, then I will worry about her. But there are far more pressing matters at the moment. One of them being... you.

why do you have her in your town pile? and you just hedged on her in the very paragraph above you so plz walk me through the reasoning here

I don't think scum would have the balls to do what she did, obviously.

I swear, it's so weird talking to you like you're not scum. This is unnatural.
But I think it might be helping me get more solid reads. Net benefit, ahoy!

okay

"okay" indeed

penguin hasn't really ticked my meter one way or the other lately. I need to read more up on her. But her tunneling on Jacob did strike me as a little odd. I probably didn't think too much of her specifically, because she's not the player that stood out to me the most, and I tend to focus on one thing to the exclusion of all others. It's my blessing, it's my curse.

if uber flips scum bet money that penguin is town

And how about when I flip town, what is she then?

But his last few posts dont feel so hot.

out of that whole post this is the only thing that sounded genuine.

Then you are completely fucking retarded.

In post 1663, borkjerfkin wrote:
Uber wrote:Nice cop-out. Have you re-read me yet?

What exactly am I copping out of?

Well if you didn't cut the original post out of the quote, maybe you'd FUCKING KNOW.

FUCKING MAGIC.

In post 1663, borkjerfkin wrote:
Uber wrote:What is the point of the list? Which is in effect in this game?

What are you even talking about?

Again, try NOT CUTTING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT and then asking questions to which the answer would otherwise be OBVIOUS AS FUCK.

In post 1663, borkjerfkin wrote:VOTE: Uberninja
Uber's Vifam vote is fucking horrible and makes me rethink the entire wagon
And trying to tack on being useless as a reason for Vifam doesn't jive with what he thinks of Jacob
Also his PbP walls are just a license to take shit out of context

Out of all the votes on Vifam MY vote is the horrible one? LOL

Nobody cares that you are 'rethinking the entire wagon,' you fucktard. That's just overdramatic bullshit you're spewing to make yourself sound even the slightest bit more genuine.

Last time we played you were this stupid too though, so I'm confused whether you're just really fucking retarded and you actually believe what you're saying? or if you're scum and you're playing stupid as shit on purpose?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jesus. Uber is going for hard lynches and people are accusing him of being scum for that.

Eternal shame.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Honestly if he doesnt die today Im the fuck out of this game. Not doing this shit again.
beefycheese
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1703, AngryPidgeon wrote:Side note: I cant think of anything melodramatic enough to do if we lynch Uber today and he flips town. But seriously, we aren't lynching Uber ever.

Please provide legitimate reasons for your town-tunnel because I'm not seeing any town out of UN whatsoever.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Vifam »

Okay this is just getting stupid on all sides of the spectrum.
ok
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Whilst we wait;

||
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Vifam »

Maj vs UN looks Town V Town
AP is wrong
MattP doesn't exist anymore
PirateMollie vs Un is town vs town

And just a bunch of other stupid stuff
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: ActionDan
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Vifam »

Moz's last post seems blatantly town
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bork might be mafia.

And Ya, Moz is town.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Vifam »

Good lynches:
ActionDan
JacobSavage
ArcAngel
Majiffy???

Bork vs UN is probably town vs town too
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I forget, what is you IaI read Vifam?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Vifam »

He's prob town
ok
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Also explain to me how UN fucking deflecting everything I say with ad hominem is fucking town
beefycheese
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1665, penguin_alien wrote:pirate mollie's last post is the towniest she's sounded this game to me, although she was more indeterminate than scum to me before.

"herp derp mollie said I'm town; she sounds the townies she's sounded all game" ... lol

In post 1665, penguin_alien wrote:I find it weird that UberNinja would seem to object to a derp-lynch at this stage rather than on the 'final day' as he outlines in #1642. Shouldn't it be the other way around? If he means 'final day' as in LyLo, isn't that the last time you want to policy lynch?

It would not be a policy lynch at that point though. I'd much rather have stupid town alive than smart scum. Therefore lynching idiots early on and hoping they're scum is the worst possible solution in most games, and idiots like Yosarian do it all the time, and then when they lose to scum 3/4 of the time, they're like "well at least they played smartly". It's EASY AS FUCK not to die to stupid scum -- lynch all stupid people! But if you lynch all stupid people

In post 1665, penguin_alien wrote:UberNinja, can you cite any games where scum-Vifam was unusually grammatically correct in contrast to haphazard typing as town-Vifam?

This is an interesting chainsaw.

If you actually cared about this, you would probably have looked it up yourself. But since you don't care in the least, you instead just ask somebody else to do it for you. Fuck your burden-of-proof SHIT, and I will never cater to this obvious reversal tactic trying to make me flounder under providing a shit ton of info which is easily looked up by anyone who FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE TRUTH.

But, since you're so interested... Can you cite any games where town-Vifam did the opposite? Smart money says you can't. And even more smart money says you won't even fucking try, because you didn't even care about the answer to begin with, you're just trying to poke holes in my admittedly pretty thin reaction-test case against Vifam.

In post 1665, penguin_alien wrote:Still waiting for JacobSavage to express an opinion that isn't sheeping.

How about any opinion at all?

In post 1665, penguin_alien wrote:And I for one didn't interpret the chkflip-loss of time penalty as a town indicator; maybe I'm naive, but I figured that a time crunch might be detrimental to scum in that they'd be more likely to slip in making cases under increased time pressure and/or fail to whittle our numbers via lynching with shorter time frames to work with. A moot point now, but given that Maestro didn't seem to react immediately implied that he'd thought through the ramifications of his penalty choice.

This is pretty stupid.

And what the FUCK are 1672/1673?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1688, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also UN is like really really town. Really REALLY town.

At least fucking
somebody
with a brain sees it.

In post 1688, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think Mollie is town, but that post in particular was just kind of neutral.

Why in the hell do you think mollie is town though?

In post 1688, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1687, Vifam wrote:ActionDan's play has become a lot weaker since D1, he was leaning town at first but the more he posts the worse I feel about him.

So weaker = scummy? JS's play has been consistently weak, lets lynch him!!!1111one!1.

Or we can just lynch Vifam for epic profit.

Vifam is an alright choice, but if we're playing to win here, Majiffy should die, because his reads make no fucking sense and also because of his epic push to get Underachivers lynched on Day 1 even though it was obvious as fuck that they were town, and even MORE so in hindsight?

Also he's voting for me and I don't like that one bit.

Scum and need to die:
Majiffy
pirate mollie
Vifam

Stupid and may need to die:
penguin_alien
JacobSavage
ArcAngel9

In that order, please and thanks.

@ everyone: Thoughts on MattP not pushing many people today, after being very, very anti-Lord Mhork/I Am Innocent on Day 1? Other than "he's busy" obviously... do you think he's coasting, because he's done a good job of stirring up shit and then leaving everyone else to sort it out?

He's in my blind spot right now and I can't get a read on him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Probably Town (would not lynch):
UberNinja
PeregrineV
Majiffy
pirate mollie
mozamis
TheReverend

Likely Town (would not lynch):
Lord Mhork
ActionDan
Herobrine (hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13)
penguin_alien

Tigers:
zabriel
ArcAngel9
I Am Innocent
Aj the Epic
borkjerfkin
MattP
JacobSavage
Vifam
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1700, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1695, UberNinja wrote:Actually this makes sense. Vifam couldn't put Underachivers in the ground by himself so you had to step in at the end of the day and be the straw that broke the camel's back. And now you're chainsawing on me which is totally dumb.

1) So you're voting me for associative tells on an unflipped player. Adorable.
2) I'm not chainsawing shit; chainsawing would require defending someone. And I'm certainly not defending Vifam, if that's whom you're referring to.
3) Give me a case so I can tear it apart on your dipshit ass.

In post 1696, UberNinja wrote:You'd click the link in my sig if you really wanted to know. Specifically, pick a game where it says I was mislynched. You'd find what you were looking for very fucking easily... IF you were actually looking for it.

Burden of proof isn't on me to back up a claim, and I sure as shit am not going to go crawling through game after game for meta I don't even know exists.

This whole post is dumb as fuck.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1701, Vifam wrote:
In post 1695, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1660, Majiffy wrote:La la la didn't read much after UN's shitpost... Get back to this tomorrow but
VOTE: UberNinja

You're totally stupid. That or you're Vifam's scumbuddy.

Actually this makes sense. Vifam couldn't put Underachivers in the ground by himself so you had to step in at the end of the day and be the straw that broke the camel's back. And now you're chainsawing on me which is totally dumb.

Unvote; Vote: Majiffy

Call it OMGUS. Get told to go fuck yourself. Cry about it.

Let's dance.

This is REALLY fucking dumb

NO U
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

UN wrote:
Vifam is an alright choice, but if we're playing to win here, Majiffy should die, because his reads make no fucking sense and also because of his epic push to get Underachivers lynched on Day 1 even though it was obvious as fuck that they were town, and even MORE so in hindsight?

Are you fucking serious you were practically calling them scum with mollie
beefycheese
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Vifam »

UberNinja wrote:At least fucking somebody with a brain sees it.

Jesus Christ
ok

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”