Mini 1420: The Beginning Of The End (Game Over)

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 am

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 1.5

[2] Jennifer: Rondar, Elleran,
[2] Om: Slandaar, DeathRowKitty,
[1] Elleran: Jennifer,
[1] TheTrollie: Kthxbye,
[1] Joelsdaman: goodmorning,
[1] DeatjhRowKitty: q21,

Not Voting: Ztife, joelsdaman, TheTrollie, Om, Dannflor,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-15 14:08:45)
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

Kthx is scum btw.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:11 am

Post by q21 »

Care to elaborate, Slandaar? Cos I don't see enough in his posting to get any real read... unless that's the point?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 22, Kthxbye wrote:I have to say this is the most boring start to any game I've ever played in. How are we to hunt for scum when nobody posts...?

Above: From a (recent) game he was town where this is post 22 in 8 hours, which isn't that slow.

In post 152, Kthxbye wrote:7 pages? Really?! Sigh, I'll get to this game when I can.

It doesn't seem the same guy does it?

Then check his posting history and it becomes even more apparent.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Jennifer »

I woke with a massive headache today that won't go away so likely won't post much today.

@Dannflor How did repeatedly asking me questions I've already provided answers for help you scumhunt? Because I'm pretty sure I'd feel frustrated regardless of alignment.

@Elleran Your attempts to say that I am just following Dannflor's voting pattern is as silly as saying you're just following DRK's. There's no connection between us. Early wagons are good because it gets us into the thick of things. And as my vote didn't stay on you for jumping on a wagon, so I'm not being hypocritical. As far as 'excuse' versus 'reason,' I guess there's nothing more to debate. It's not lynching worthy on its own, so I'll expand my gaze. And I did read your previous game and see that it might be style (game is really old, but it looks like you just got back into playing, so might be of more relevance than otherwise).

[/unvote][/unvote]

@Slaandar Why is Kthxbye scum?
p-edit Slaandar answered.. Will check out history.

@Kthxbye Please answer the question on what gave you a town read on Joel.

@DRK I'm not feeling the Om wagon. How does his unvote seem scummy to you? He had quite a few posts after his initial vote where he was pressing on Slaandar.

@Joel What do you think of the Om wagon?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Jennifer »

UNVOTE:
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Jennifer »

@Kthxbye Come play with us too!
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Jennifer »

Last post for awhile, sorry for spamming thread.

Joel's history is interesting too.

@Joel Come play with us too!
joelsdaman1
joelsdaman1
Townie
joelsdaman1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 am

Post by joelsdaman1 »

Huh?

I'm very much considering joining the Om wagon, it's solid. But it's always the ones you don't suspect that get you.

"Come play with us" means?
And what history?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 178, Slandaar wrote:
In post 22, Kthxbye wrote:I have to say this is the most boring start to any game I've ever played in. How are we to hunt for scum when nobody posts...?

Above: From a (recent) game he was town where this is post 22 in 8 hours, which isn't that slow.

In post 152, Kthxbye wrote:7 pages? Really?! Sigh, I'll get to this game when I can.

It doesn't seem the same guy does it?

Then check his posting history and it becomes even more apparent.

Someone's mad I killed him and won the game with my Vig ability.

3 main reason's my play this game vs other games I'm in is the game you linked was my first game back from a very long break. Second, this game blew the hell up out of nowhere and I haven't had the time to get into this one. The last reason is something I'm not going into right this second but it's there. Anyway, like I said before, I'll come play here soon as I catch up.

To answer a question directed at me somewhere, I think Joel's noob/VI. In the game Slandaar posted, we caught noob-scum (well, I caught) D1 and I don't get the same vibe from Joel. That's why I call him town.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 am

Post by q21 »

Right, my DRK vote seems to be gaining no traction - I'm not forgetting you Froggy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: joelsdaman

Not sure I agree with kthxbyes assesment of him. Claims he doesn't like lurkers or those who aren't "in on the action", but in 7 posts he hasn't actually managed to say anything, nor has he taken the chance to commit his vote anywhere. Fear of the backlash of voting in the wrong place is a noobscum move and I'm beginning to feel its the case with joel.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 169, q21 wrote:That Om vote is the first genuinely townie thing you've done, DRK. Lets see if its a turning of the corner or just an abberation.
Uhhh...?

In post 179, Jennifer wrote:@DRK I'm not feeling the Om wagon. How does his unvote seem scummy to you? He had quite a few posts after his initial vote where he was pressing on Slaandar.
It just doesn't make sense at all in relation to the rest of his posts. Look at Om's iso. Up until his unvote in iso #9, he hadn't said anything not about Slandaar without direct prompting to do so since he'd started posting about him in iso #1. The only somewhat positive thing he said about Slandaar was an edit he made to his unvote post before posting it. The unvote was absolutely out of nowhere. Imagine you were eating pretzels and you reached into the bag and pulled out a sock. That sock is Om's unvote and that bag of pretzels in Om's posts. If you disagree though, just read his next two posts. It doesn't look like even he knows what he's saying in that first post. Did he unvote because he was feeling better about Slandaar or because other people have told him Slandaar is town and he wants to read Slandaar's games first? Of course, all that goes away when he makes the second post 9 minutes later. He's made up his mind by then - Slandaar looks townish and it would be pointless to vote someone who's already explained himself.

It's gonna take a hell of a lot to convince me that any of that came from a townie. If he'd unvoted Slandaar and instantly voted a second scum read on which he thought his vote was better placed, then maybe....but unvoting Slandaar in the midst of saying all sorts of thing he finds scummy about him and then coming up with a combination of quickly-changing reasons for doing so? We wanted pretzels and we got a sock. Lynch the pretzel company.

Mod: Tag's fixed
Last edited by JasonWazza on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Errr....url tag fail -_- So much for the aesthetics of that post....
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:45 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@joel
Have you been following along with the game or did you just happen to be online when Jennifer posted?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 179, Jennifer wrote:@Dannflor How did repeatedly asking me questions I've already provided answers for help you scumhunt? Because I'm pretty sure I'd feel frustrated regardless of alignment.

Dude, it's a reaction test.

Right, my DRK vote seems to be gaining no traction - I'm not forgetting you Froggy.

UNVOTE:

Not sure I agree with kthxbyes assesment of him. Claims he doesn't like lurkers or those who aren't "in on the action", but in 7 posts he hasn't actually managed to say anything, nor has he taken the chance to commit his vote anywhere. Fear of the backlash of voting in the wrong place is a noobscum move and I'm beginning to feel its the case with joel.

So... what... your just going to keep hopping around until you can start a wagon and any old guy?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 183, joelsdaman1 wrote:Huh?

I'm very much considering joining the Om wagon, it's solid. But it's always the ones you don't suspect that get you.

"Come play with us" means?
And what history?

Contribute please? Don't just lurk. What are your reads? Get some scum hunting done. Also, I love how he perfectly fence sits right here, saying how he might join this wagon, but he probably shouldn't. How can this be town?

At first I thought he was town, but with his continued lurking and no contribution, I'm beginning to think we've caught scum here.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 180, Jennifer wrote:
UNVOTE:

Yet another awkward unvote... Seriously? Right after you were saying you weren't going to copy me?

I mean't to vote joel in my last post, so I'll do it here, but Jenn is next in line.

VOTE: Joel
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 am

Post by q21 »

In post 189, Dannflor wrote:

UNVOTE:

So... what... your just going to keep hopping around until you can start a wagon and any old guy?

Yeah, my plan exactly. [/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, though, so long as the person is scummy then yes I'm happy to jump on their wagon at this stage. I want there to be a wagon, I want that wagon to be on someone I think it scummy. DRK wagon isn't happening so leaving my vote there accomplishes little. Joel is scummy,it seems we suspect him for much the same reasons. I've been threatening this course of action if he didn't get involved - now its time to back that up with a vote, and hopefully wagon, he deserves.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 192, q21 wrote:In all seriousness, though, so long as the person is scummy then yes I'm happy to jump on their wagon at this stage. I want there to be a wagon, I want that wagon to be on someone I think it scummy. DRK wagon isn't happening so leaving my vote there accomplishes little. Joel is scummy,it seems we suspect him for much the same reasons. I've been threatening this course of action if he didn't get involved - now its time to back that up with a vote, and hopefully wagon, he deserves.

Alright, perhaps I interpreted your post wrong then. It seemed to me that you were content on any old lynch as long as you could get a wagon going.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Ztife »

Wassup guys, this game is moving a little too fast for me to catch up, been a busy couple of days... I'll post up tonight. Just skimming through now.

Vote: Om

8 pages of active posting, no votes?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

.....what?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 194, Ztife wrote:Wassup guys, this game is moving a little too fast for me to catch up, been a busy couple of days... I'll post up tonight. Just skimming through now.

There have been quite a few votes... Also, why do think Om is scum?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I interpreted his post to mean that Om hadn't cast any votes, which is still wrong.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Elleran »

In post 194, Ztife wrote:Wassup guys, this game is moving a little too fast for me to catch up, been a busy couple of days... I'll post up tonight. Just skimming through now.

Well, first, Om did vote someone. He just unvoted recently. I look forward to what you have to say later tonight.

===

I like q21's reasoning. Although jumping on a wagon is scummy, having your vote on someone whose wagon is losing popularity just simply isn't useful for either scums or town. I didn't smell anything scummy from q21's post.

===

Regarding Jennifer
: I still find it odd that Jenn tried to accuse me so hard even though others had dropped out for some time. Because I feel that if Jenn was a scum, she would have gotten off the wagon long before it had lost popularity, but instead she stayed until the very end, I am actually getting some town read on her now.

@Jenn: The only time I followed Mr.Frog was my vote change onto Trollie for no reason at all. You on the other hand changed your vote onto me for a somewhat more serious reason after Dann had changed his vote to me. That's the reason why I find you to be following him and why I don't find myself following Mr.Frog. I see your point, but I disagree that it's the same degree of following someone.

===

Apparently, this Slandaar vs Om wagon is getting hot. I'm going to keep my vote on Jenn until I can get a better read on both Slandaar and Om.

Like I mentioned before, I'm going to state again that I am getting more of a town read on Om. I feel that he was caught in a corner and ended up in this scenario.

I REALLY want to say that I'm getting a scummy read from Slandaar, but I can't. He's been claiming that Om's a scum, kthxbye's a scum, and I'm a scum. He only provided a meta evidence on kthxbye (and a weak one at that) while flat out calling her a scum. Meanwhile, he has a legitimate attack going on on Om (for a good reason that I can understand). Even more, he disputes for 2 posts about how I am scummy based on our exchange about how town does not need to look for excuses or reasons. He's been attacking everything and everyone that moves from what I can tell.

I find his language (he tends to use strong statements and be overaggressive toward everything) scummy. I meta-checked Slandaar and he seems to use strong language in all the games he plays. Additionally, I feel like scum would not try to be so aggressive and lead so many attacks at the same time. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm getting an overall town read from Slandaar.
Helloran Elleran
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

So you find Slandaar very scummy while you also have a town read on him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”