Mini 1420: The Beginning Of The End (Game Over)

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:22 am

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 1.3

[2] Elleran: Dannflor, Jennifer,
[2] TheTrollie: Elleran, Kthxbye,
[2] Jennifer: Rondar, DeathRowKitty,
[1] Joelsdaman: goodmorning,
[1] Slandaar: Om,
[1] Om: Slandaar,
[1] DeatjhRowKitty: q21,

Not Voting: Ztife, joelsdaman, TheTrollie

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-15 14:08:45)

Those who haven't posted/Confirmed will be prodded in 24 hours

Also as a mod note if i do put in any flavor for Lynch/Night scenes, the flavor has no actual bearing on the game it's just there to look awesome
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 97, Om wrote:
To get your participation and get read off you since you two have played with each other before, maybe? I do that with people I've played with as well.
The very fact that you go and overreact to it by asking 'why'
on RVS stage raises my eyebrow.

OK so Om is saying; there is a reason, I ask for it, but apparently asking someone why is overreacting.

In case its not obvious the main reason I was questioning Dann hard is because;
In post 6, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Slaandar He's always scum.

Which when our games are 1 town 1 scum is just wrong and so I wanted to engage him.

What Om has failed to mention though is the fact Dann did not give the answer he is suggesting and more fumbled about which should have interested him if he were town.
In post 97, Om wrote:
Ask yourself that, you sure as hell posted something worth whenever you received vote. Hell; your ISO has posts only replying to votes on you, except your . Which is practically consist of random useless questions. And yes, they are till I see what's their point.

I posted something when I saw game had started and then the next morning which is a whole 8 Hours after your post so nice try; especially when game has been running less than 24 hours.

Now you can explain it without trying to divert.

In post 97, Om wrote:
It is and
that is what
fake scumhunting looks like.

I say; its not random
Om; IT IS IT IS!!!

If Om were town he would have asked the point not just reply with this nonsense.

Here let me explain it; GM's first post comes off as excited lots of jokeyness not taking things too serious it can also be seen as nervousness, now this can be for many reasons, I was looking at why.

What were the questions for; short version: the fact is her favourite alignment and why she likes it can play a huge part in excited and nervousness hence the questions.

I have not completely decided on which it is yet.

Argue that isn't scumhunting Om.

In post 97, Om wrote:
Nice OMIGUS btw.

Good argument. Trying to use a buzzword to discredit me.

I can't see anything in what hes saying its all just nonsense overreacting is his main argument? I overreact by saying 'why?' ? that is his argument? yet he was so strongly worded in his vote. If he argued I hadn't commented on major wagons that would have been one thing instead his case is I was scumhunting.

Ftr; Neither Om or I has posted about the major wagons.

He is scum. Lynch him.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Om »

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:OK so Om is saying; there is a reason, I ask for it, but apparently asking someone why is overreacting.

Yes, attacking him the way you did for his RVS vote on you is overreacting.

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:Which when our games are 1 town 1 scum is just wrong and so I wanted to engage him.

What Om has failed to mention though is the fact Dann did not give the answer he is suggesting and more fumbled about which should have interested him if he were town.

I would've been more surprised if he actually did reply to you on those. It was a RVS vote. Something similar to what I did to Trollie and I wouldn't be answering if he actually questioned me for accusing him of using underhanded plan. That's just :?

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:I posted something when I saw game had started and then the next morning which is a whole 8 Hours after your post so nice try; especially when game has been running less than 24 hours.

And you completely avoided to say anything about major wagon (trollie one) before your and went after GM for what? Joking?

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:I say; its not random
Om; IT IS IT IS!!!

If Om were town he would have asked the point not just reply with this nonsense.

Here let me explain it; GM's first post comes off as excited lots of jokeyness not taking things too serious it can also be seen as nervousness, now this can be for many reasons, I was looking at why.

What were the questions for; short version: the fact is her favourite alignment and why she likes it can play a huge part in excited and nervousness hence the questions.

I have not completely decided on which it is yet.

Argue that isn't scumhunting Om.

Looks like you haven't played with GM yet. And, no it still isn't scumhunt. Tell me how her answers helps you get anything regarding her alignment, because it seriously doesn't.

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:Ftr; Neither Om or I has posted about the major wagons.

Before voting you I was leading the major wagon, so I'm not sure what you want me to comment on as I find you scummy enough to get all of my attention so far. This does prove my earlier point about you not commenting on anything else except votes on you.

And OMIGUS is OMIGUS whether you like it or not, and good lord, your typing hurts my ears.
Evil sometimes wears pleasant face.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 90, Rondar wrote:So... @Jen: not responding decisively to two votes on you isn't helping your case, sorry to say. Scum found

I'll let you guess what my response to your vote is.
I did respond to those who brought up reasons they thought I was acting scummy.
@Rondar Also, Joel has a vote on him and posted after without responding to it. What do you make of that? (And Trollie, but I'm excluding him because his post was that he isn't yet ready to engage in the game)

Re Om/Slaandar debate
Slaandar reads town to me. Her question to Goodmorning came across as scumhunting to me and I don't see her post asking 'Why?' to Daan's desire to have Slaandar post as overreacting. Om's being aggressive on Slaandar arguing things that to me don't make Slaandar scummy.

@Slaandar What do/did you think of the people on the Trollie wagon?
@Om What do you think about the train on Elleran?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:21 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 86, Jennifer wrote:@DRK Do you buy Elleran's convoluted excuses versus reason explanation?
I don't see why it would be more likely to come from scum. He first brought up the excuses thing here, in response to an accusation that he was looking for an excuse for his RVS vote. Now, I'm just gonna throw this out there - it's somewhat ridiculous to think that someone was "looking for an excuse" to join a page 1 RVS wagon on someone that hadn't posted (oh noes, I just broke my own rule about using that term, pls lynch me with lots and lots of rope) in any sort of serious way. Elleran's subsequent responses indicate a perhaps not particularly healthy mindset for that stage of the game, but I absolutely believe that, regardless of his alignment, he actually believes what he posted about it. I suspect you're getting too caught up in the word "excuse", when he almost certainly only chose that word because Dannyflower used it first.

In post 98, q21 wrote:I don't particularly like the way DRK came in and almost seemed to be advocating for Rondar either. DRK did eventually give some explanation for voting Jennifer, but only after being asked a few times and playing stupid question stupid answer, which seems at odds with DRK's assertion that her (or his, I dunno) Jenn vote was serious - for all the there is a sliver (no more) of validity to DRK's eventually given reasons.Reads like scumbuddies, or scum buddying up to a townie. Either way the impression I get out of that exchange is that DRK is scummy.Getting board of my Elleran vote.UnvoteVOTE: DeathRowKitty
Hello, there. I would just like you to know that we will NOT be friends if you think there's something wrong with not always giving reasoning up-front. It's a shame because I was really hoping to make some friends this game. I wanted to build a snowman.

In post 99, goodmorning wrote:This game. Just... this game.Om, Why voting Slandaar? Rondar has posted little as well, as have I and joels and Trollie.Man, I have some questions I'll try to get to this evening.
I just want you to know that you seem like a very reasonable person with very reasonable things to say and I very much look forward to hearing what you have to say. Can we be townbuddies?

ps Om, this is a game and I think you should be happy and ----> calm <---- instead of angry. Please? :3
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hey, Jennifer, are you around? If so, we should have a nice chat about the current goings-on.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Om »

In post 103, Jennifer wrote:@Om What do you think about the train on Elleran?

I concur with Dannflors . Ellerans theory talk somehow didn't really came out as scummy but his was bit off. Although, so was your jump on him for jumping on Trollie. I think Slandaar is the right way to go compared to both the other wagons present.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

What about Dannyflower's post do you agree with?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

It should. Because I'm seriously not liking whatever you've posted so far and it reeks scummy.

I'm pretty sure that's Slaandar's playstyle.

In post 90, Rondar wrote:Because that last post was a pile of fail.

[This post was intended for 2:28 am (GMT + 2) 2/2/2013. Power went out just as I was about to post this:]
Yeah, I just reskimmed your ISO [
@Dannflor
]. The sort of towny things are generic enough to be easily faked, and nothing is particularly scummy. To be honest, I'm kind of surprised that I'm having this much trouble getting anything with your amount of contribution compared to the others.

But since then, honestly, your scumread of Elleran has set me off. I know he's different, weird even, but in a strikingly towny way, imo.

I think he is genuinely enjoying having theory discussions, and I feel that he kind of wants to apply the theory to help the town? Does that make sense? In addition, reading his last page just gave me a town vibe

I think Elleran's posts can interpreted several different ways. I just can't see how you can go into game, with a town role, and think "hmmm... I want to vote xxx, I know! I'll use excuse yyy to do it!". This among other things, is why Elleran is my top scum read. Now "top" doesn't mean ultra scummy. Not everyone has posted and it's still very early in the game, Elleran is simply the scummiest person I've seen, aside from perhaps Jenn.

In post 92, Elleran wrote:
In post 87, Dannflor wrote:Elleran. I don't want any of your stupid excuse argument. I just want a straight answer. Why did you turn around and decide The Trollie was a better target than q21? If I'm not mistaken you were beating him is Mathia... I don't understand how MrFrog could have changed your mind so easily.

If you haven't noticed from all my brilliant posts, it was a complete random change for no good reason at all. I'm honestly getting bored from all of this grilling about changing my vote to Trollie on the first page of the game.

Why did you decide to make a completely random change? Why onto Trollie? Your RVS (sorry) vote was fat and happy where it was. I just don't understand the motivation behind your actions.

In post 102, Om wrote:
In post 101, Slandaar wrote:OK so Om is saying; there is a reason, I ask for it, but apparently asking someone why is overreacting.

Om, in the RVS stage you kind of HAVE to overreact about EVERYTHING, it's one of those things that can help drive the game out of RVS. eg: Mathia.

I voted him, he saw an opportunity to question me, if that had led to something, it might have gotten the game out of RVS. Slaandar is actually reading null-town for me right now, not so sure about Om.

Short read list: I got townish vibes from the few posts joel made.

Slaandar is leaning town, simply because of his reaction to Om, it seemed less scummy and more just his regular playstyle.

Jenn-null-slightly leaning scum- I've discussed this already.

Elleran-null slightly leaning scum- There is not much reason for me not to switch my vote over to Jenn. In my eyes they are both equally scummy, and my vote is already on Elleran, so it will stay there.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Om »

In post 107, DeathRowKitty wrote:What about Dannyflower's post do you agree with?

In post 106, Om wrote:Ellerans theory talk somehow didn't really came out as scummy

In post 106, Om wrote:so was your jump on him for jumping on Trollie.

In post 87, Dannflor wrote:Right now I don't think one of Jenn or Elleran is scummier than the other. I find them both scummy in their respective ways,
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Om »

In post 108, Dannflor wrote:I'm pretty sure that's Slaandar's playstyle.

In post 108, Dannflor wrote:Slaandar is leaning town, simply because of his reaction to Om, it seemed less scummy and more just his regular playstyle

Never played with him before so that's something new for me; I'll give his other games read and then have a another look at it. I personally found it as someone who was caught on the wrong foot and accused everyone who voted him to be scum. I probably need to calm down little as well. :igmeou:
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

See, it took me a good couple minutes to decipher the post you just made (pre-post edit: the post you made before the post you just made) because I read the first two pieces of your post that you quoted, looked back at Danflower's 87, wondered what the fajitas you were smoking that made you see those things in his post 87 and got super-jealous of it, then read the third quote, thought for like 30 seconds that you were adding that to what you believed, and only then realized you meant that you agreed with a single statement in Danflower's 87 and expected anyone to realize that.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

It reminds me of aniperv really. He has this really stupid habit of responding to things people say by quoting something with no explanation that the person clearly read and deemed irrelevant.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Om »

I'm not person with many words and you clearly need to smoke those fajita's as well
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Meow~
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Om »

:wink:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 102, Om wrote:

Dann basically lied in his post, I am obviously not going to just ignore that which is the only reaction Om thinks is town?

Does not compute.
In post 102, Om wrote:
I would've been more surprised if he actually did reply to you on those. It was a RVS vote. Something similar to what I did to Trollie and I wouldn't be answering if he actually questioned me for accusing him of using underhanded plan. That's just :?

What? He did reply.

The difference here is his vote on me made no sense it is a pure contradiction to meta the vote on om however wasn't.
In post 102, Om wrote:
And you completely avoided to say anything about major wagon (trollie one) before your and went after GM for what? Joking?

Ignoring the GM stuff; What did you expect me to say about a Trollie wagon with no reasoning behind it?

In post 102, Om wrote:
Looks like you haven't played with GM yet. And, no it still isn't scumhunt. Tell me how her answers helps you get anything regarding her alignment, because it seriously doesn't.

What basis do you have to suggest I am wrong?

Explain to me this; if her post is nervous how does that not point to scum?

I won't go further because there is no need, you are just making stuff up you obviously have no basis behind what you say.
In post 102, Om wrote:
Before voting you I was leading the major wagon, so I'm not sure what you want me to comment on as I find you scummy enough to get all of my attention so far.

Leading the Major wagon is a stretch to say the least; You voted randomly and came back to it being the leading wagon.
In post 102, Om wrote:
This does prove my earlier point about you not commenting on anything else except votes on you.

Well there is 53 as you said. 'He didn't except here where he did...'
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 116, Slandaar wrote:Dann basically lied in his post, I am obviously not going to just ignore that which is the only reaction Om thinks is town?

My RVS "excuse" to vote you was simply based off the fact that my most memorable game was with you as scum, and I've observed a lot of games with you as scum in it. That's it. I didn't mean to lie persay.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

I feel so calm now

Elleran is probably scum; town don't look for excuses (or reasons) to vote people.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Om »

In post 116, Slandaar wrote:Ignoring the GM stuff; What did you expect me to say about a Trollie wagon with no reasoning behind it?

I was expecting at least spare comment on Elleran hope on Troli wagon or Jenifer jumping on Elleran one (not to mention the theory discussion on that page). It was really odd that all that went unnoticed and the way your attack came in (I'm going to assume that's your play and move on for now) the only other thing was GM questions for joking.
P-edite: Which you did in your

In post 116, Slandaar wrote:What basis do you have to suggest I am wrong?

It's my general mindset that questions like that don't help to get you anything alignment related; on the other hand; the one who asks them is usually scum (from personal experience from my first game on this site where I was scum and I did that lot as well as my partner). I can't help with that if I ended up attacking you for that as I see that as something scum do.

In post 116, Slandaar wrote:Explain to me this; if her post is nervous how does that not point to scum?

My basis was that I've already done meta check on her due to our other game we are sharing, and her overall play is like that. Joking or semi-nervous-retarded at best short replies to avoid WIFOM regardless of her alignment. Meaning; those questions wont help much even if they were genuine attempt to scum-hunt/reaction-fishing from your POV.

You add all that and you can see where I was coming from with my strong scumread on you.

Now that things are calmed and back to normallicy
Unvote
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Does that mean you no longer think Slanderer is scum?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

Om, your entire post compromises your unvote. You say Slaandar is your top scum read, then why the hell did you unvote him?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:04 am

Post by q21 »

In post 104, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 98, q21 wrote:I don't particularly like the way DRK came in and almost seemed to be advocating for Rondar either. DRK did eventually give some explanation for voting Jennifer, but only after being asked a few times and playing stupid question stupid answer, which seems at odds with DRK's assertion that her (or his, I dunno) Jenn vote was serious - for all the there is a sliver (no more) of validity to DRK's eventually given reasons.Reads like scumbuddies, or scum buddying up to a townie. Either way the impression I get out of that exchange is that DRK is scummy.Getting board of my Elleran vote.UnvoteVOTE: DeathRowKitty
Hello, there. I would just like you to know that we will NOT be friends if you think there's something wrong with not always giving reasoning up-front. It's a shame because I was really hoping to make some friends this game. I wanted to build a snowman.

No, it appears we aren't going to be friends if you aren't willing to explain yourself, but thats okay, I don't like being friends with scum anyway. Also, how do you plan to build a snowman in the midde of summer?

In post 104, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 99, goodmorning wrote:This game. Just... this game.Om, Why voting Slandaar? Rondar has posted little as well, as have I and joels and Trollie.Man, I have some questions I'll try to get to this evening.
I just want you to know that you seem like a very reasonable person with very reasonable things to say and I very much look forward to hearing what you have to say. Can we be townbuddies?

I have no idea where you get reasonable person with reasonable things to say off of GM's posting? Her posting has primarily seemed scattered and disjoint and largely lacking in reasoning. This comment is buddying and nothing else, which smells a little off to me.

My feelings on the Om v Slandaar thing are somewhat mixed. In terms of pure content I thing Slandaar's coming out townier and Om's unvote does look a little like whipped scum. The thing that's confusing me is the tone of their posting. Om has been consistently addressed directly at Slandaar. Slandaar's, on the other hand, has alternated between being directed at Om and being addressed to the town in general which comes of as him being more interested in the towns view of the confrontation that the confrontation itself.
My reads here are that either Om is scum and Slandaar town OR Om is inept town and Slandaar scum. Either way I do feel that one of them is scum (leaning towards OM, but not sure), it doesn't feel like town on town (gut feel here, but meh) and it doesn't look like bussing. They should both be watched further to distinguish which is what.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Om »

In post 120, DeathRowKitty wrote:Does that mean you no longer think Slanderer is scum?

In post 121, Dannflor wrote:Om, your entire post compromises your unvote. You say Slaandar is your top scum read, then why the hell did you unvote him?

Emphasis on
was
and I'm feeling lot better about him now due to whole exchange. No point in continuing the argument when I'm being told by multiple people that I'm wrong. Tunneling any further would be anti-town. I guess, that makes me look bad but I would rather put pause to the argument for now, at least till I'm trough with reading his couple of games.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

Post by q21 »

There should be a "timeously" after the "explain yourself" in the first paragraph of my last post. Sorry.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”