Mini 1420: The Beginning Of The End (Game Over)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Joel is town
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Btw, not even close to caught up in this game. Been skimming along.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 70, Elleran wrote:Actually, I do see what Mr.Frog is talking about in the past that Jenn wrote. Jenn was shown a short evidence about Dannflor's suspicion on myself and Jenn responded by simply saying "Fair enough" then changing her vote on to me.

That's true. However, both you and MrFrog have done exactly the same thing, no?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 69, DeathRowKitty wrote:(Also, "lighten up, dammit" is a reference to someone's signature.)

Errr...title. I meant title.

Re: stuff directed at me
I voted Jennifer because her initial sequence of two posts seems very dissonant to me. She comes in with what seems to be a serious vote:
In post 17, Jennifer wrote:@Dannflor Why are you avoiding the Trollie wagon? And why did you keep your vote on Slaandar when questioning Elleran for defending Trollie?

Then Dannflor gives a kinda strange explanation of an unexciting situation, votes Elleran, and Jennifer turns a 180 and votes Dannflor's target. What changed her mind? If Dannflor's explanation was enough to make Jennifer move her vote, I find it strange she wasn't voting Elleran over Dannflor to begin with. If Dannflor's vote for Elleran upon being asked why he was voting Elleran is what made her move her vote...well, I don't think I need to explain what would be strange about that.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 78, DeathRowKitty wrote:Then Dannflor gives a kinda strange explanation of an unexciting situation, votes Elleran, and Jennifer turns a 180 and votes Dannflor's target. What changed her mind? If Dannflor's explanation was enough to make Jennifer move her vote, I find it strange she wasn't voting Elleran over Dannflor to begin with. If Dannflor's vote for Elleran upon being asked why he was voting Elleran is what made her move her vote...well, I don't think I need to explain what would be strange about that.

Now this I do see. But as I said before, Elleran did exactly the same thing, turning a 180 onto Trollies wagon based on something q21 said. It's exactly the same situation.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 71, joelsdaman1 wrote:DRK, why did you change votes so quickly?

I don't know, man. I really thought my first vote was onto some deep mysteries of the universe and it pained me deeply to change it. If not for the wild hallucinations that told me to vote Jennifer instead, I probably would have ridden that Trollie vote to my grave.

Quid pro quo doc, why haven't you voted anyone? Do you feel your vote is better used doing nothing?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 79, Dannflor wrote:
In post 78, DeathRowKitty wrote:Then Dannflor gives a kinda strange explanation of an unexciting situation, votes Elleran, and Jennifer turns a 180 and votes Dannflor's target. What changed her mind? If Dannflor's explanation was enough to make Jennifer move her vote, I find it strange she wasn't voting Elleran over Dannflor to begin with. If Dannflor's vote for Elleran upon being asked why he was voting Elleran is what made her move her vote...well, I don't think I need to explain what would be strange about that.

Now this I do see. But as I said before, Elleran did exactly the same thing, turning a 180 onto Trollies wagon based on something q21 said. It's exactly the same situation.

That was a non-serious vote. Trollie's hasn't posted.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

That was a non-serious vote. Trollie's hasn't posted.

Touche'

Alright, who do you think is scummier and why? Jenn of Elleran? I know it's obv Jenn but I'd like further explanation. I want to know exactly what your reads are on each oh them.
joelsdaman1
joelsdaman1
Townie
joelsdaman1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by joelsdaman1 »

In post 80, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 71, joelsdaman1 wrote:DRK, why did you change votes so quickly?

I don't know, man. I really thought my first vote was onto some deep mysteries of the universe and it pained me deeply to change it. If not for the wild hallucinations that told me to vote Jennifer instead, I probably would have ridden that Trollie vote to my grave.

Quid pro quo doc, why haven't you voted anyone? Do you feel your vote is better used doing nothing?

Actually...that's pretty fair.

Still looking around, haven't decided yet. I see no point in randomly voting at this point.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 82, Dannflor wrote:Alright, who do you think is scummier and why? Jenn of Elleran? I know it's obv Jenn but I'd like further explanation. I want to know exactly what your reads are on each oh them.

Elleran has some strange takes on theory, but theory is theory is
fun
irrelevant. His original kind of strange dealings with the TheTrollie wagon are something I might have voted him for in a vacuum as a let's-get-out-of-the-"random"-stage-by-jumping-on-the-first-small-thing kind of vote (in fact, my pointing out of Trollie's avatar was more of a reaction test than it was playing along with his joke), but taken in the context of what he said when pressed on it, I don't find it suspicious. I'd say I'm leaning slightly town on him.

Jennifer right now is suspecto numero uno for me. I have a suspecto numero dos, but I'd prefer to keep that under wraps for the time being. It makes me feel like a spy. I know you're jealous~
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Elleran »

In post 79, Dannflor wrote:Now this I do see. But as I said before, Elleran did exactly the same thing, turning a 180 onto Trollies wagon based on something q21 said. It's exactly the same situation.

It was actually what Mr.Frog had said, not q21. q21 and I were playing Mathia, if you remember correctly. Mr.Frog had shown me the picture of TheTrollie (Who by the way has not posted a single time yet) and it made me realize that I really needed a ride, so I got aboard the TrollieTrain. Mr.Frog seems to have a way with revealing the deep mysteries of the universe.

PEDIT: Well... Knowing my own role, I do not find myself suspicious. This leads me to conclude that Jenn is more suspicious than I am.
Helloran Elleran
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Jennifer »

Dannflor didn't avoid the question and provided a reason for keeping his vote. Given the state of the game of the time, that sufficed. And why would I vote for Elleran first? I was busy probing Dannflor.

He didn't avoid the question, gave a reason, so I moved on to probing Elleran.

@DRK Do you buy Elleran's convoluted excuses versus reason explanation?

@Kthxbye What gives you a town read on Joel?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Right now I don't think one of Jenn or Elleran is scummier than the other. I find them both scummy in their respective ways, however I will keep my vote on Elleran(thus, in a way I find Elleran scummier), mainly because of his WIFOM defense. I also found Jenn's switch to Elleran a little more natural for some reason, at least I didn't notice it like I noticed Elleran. Come to think of it I might've been blinded by the fact that Jenn was voting me.

Elleran. I don't want any of your stupid excuse argument. I just want a straight answer. Why did you turn around and decide The Trollie was a better target than q21? If I'm not mistaken you were beating him is Mathia... I don't understand how MrFrog could have changed your mind so easily.

I know you're jealous~

You flatter yourself... :P
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Om »

4 pages overnight? really? -_-
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

In post 23, Elleran wrote:2) To find scum, we must find good excuses for our actions.

Skimming though, I don't like this thought process. I still don't see you replying to q21's comment on it. Or did I miss it?

Early read; Dannflor & q21 looks good for town.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In post 21, Slandaar wrote:
In post 18, Dannflor wrote:
I want Slaandar to post.

Why?

Why not?

In post 38, Slandaar wrote:Do you think voting me will increase the chance that I will post?

It should. Because I'm seriously not liking whatever you've posted so far and it reeks scummy.

In post 53, Slandaar wrote:GoodMorning; Do you like playing town? Do you like playing scum? which is your favourite? why?

And to top it off with pointless RQS questions?
GG

Vote: Slandaar
Evil sometimes wears pleasant face.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 1.2

[3] Elleran: q21, Dannflor, Jennifer,
[2] TheTrollie: Elleran, Kthxbye,
[2] Jennifer: Rondar, DeathRowKitty,
[1] Joelsdaman: goodmorning,
[1] Slandaar: Om,

Not Voting: Ztife, Slandaar, joelsdaman, TheTrollie

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-15 14:08:45)

EDIT: the title of our game has been edited due to that being our actual number rather then the one i was given :shifty:
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Rondar
Rondar
Goon
Rondar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Rondar »

Because that last post was a pile of fail.

[This post was intended for 2:28 am (GMT + 2) 2/2/2013. Power went out just as I was about to post this:]
Yeah, I just reskimmed your ISO [
@Dannflor
]. The sort of towny things are generic enough to be easily faked, and nothing is particularly scummy. To be honest, I'm kind of surprised that I'm having this much trouble getting anything with your amount of contribution compared to the others.

But since then, honestly, your scumread of Elleran has set me off. I know he's different, weird even, but in a strikingly towny way, imo.

I think he is genuinely enjoying having theory discussions, and I feel that he kind of wants to apply the theory to help the town? Does that make sense? In addition, reading his last page just gave me a town vibe

About Jenni, more speculation on my vote please (it's actually pretty lame, but still, this is fun). Kitty, why are you voting them too? What stood out for you?
So...
@Jen
: not responding decisively to two votes on you isn't helping your case, sorry to say.
Scum found

EBWOP (My first post in the game): I think my '@Elleran' was meant for Dannflor.

Also,
@Mod
: Can you give the game a cool name? =3 (and delete that last duplicate-post?)

Mod: What duplicate post ;)
Also i have no ideas for a name to be perfectly honest with everyone, but if i get an inkling of creativity i will add one and possibly some flavor.
Wow, that dinner smells good. Let me guess, meat?
Town: 2/8 Mafia: 2/2 Other: 1/1 Replaced out: 3
Rondar
Rondar
Goon
Rondar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Rondar »

Ahah, sneaky. Ok then. How about Freaks' Mafia? It has a ring to it. No basis whatsoever though.
Wow, that dinner smells good. Let me guess, meat?
Town: 2/8 Mafia: 2/2 Other: 1/1 Replaced out: 3
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Elleran »

In post 87, Dannflor wrote:Elleran. I don't want any of your stupid excuse argument. I just want a straight answer. Why did you turn around and decide The Trollie was a better target than q21? If I'm not mistaken you were beating him is Mathia... I don't understand how MrFrog could have changed your mind so easily.

If you haven't noticed from all my brilliant posts, it was a complete random change for no good reason at all. I'm honestly getting bored from all of this grilling about changing my vote to Trollie on the first page of the game.
Helloran Elleran
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Elleran »

I have to be away for a few hours, but when I come back, I'll try to type out my thoughts on the current state of the game.
Helloran Elleran
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:26 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I'm with limited access for today (and yesterday). Tomorrow I will be traveling. I will try to get something up here before monday but can't promise anything.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 88, Om wrote:
In post 21, Slandaar wrote:
In post 18, Dannflor wrote:
I want Slaandar to post.

Why?

Why not?

What kind of response is this? Thoughtless is the answer.

If he wants me to post there must be a reason behind it; it was 1 hour into game start so why does he want me to post? does he think I am not going to post without him voting me? (obviously not)
In post 88, Om wrote:
In post 38, Slandaar wrote:Do you think voting me will increase the chance that I will post?

It should. Because I'm seriously not liking whatever you've posted so far and it reeks scummy.

This response makes no sense; see top comment and how what I say relates to it.

Why is it more likely I will post if I am being voted? Do Explain.
In post 88, Om wrote:
In post 53, Slandaar wrote:GoodMorning; Do you like playing town? Do you like playing scum? which is your favourite? why?

And to top it off with pointless RQS questions?
GG
Vote: Slandaar

Wasn't Random, Wasn't Pointless, if it was RQS I would have asked everyone.

Your fake scumhunting is easy to see through.

GG as you say
VOTE: Om
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

I would be willing to bet Om put 2 minutes thought into his post and picked what looked like the fluff poster to vote

Lynch him, hes scum.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Om »

In post 95, Slandaar wrote:If he wants me to post there must be a reason behind it; it was 1 hour into game start so why does he want me to post? does he think I am not going to post without him voting me? (obviously not)

To get your participation and get read off you since you two have played with each other before, maybe? I do that with people I've played with as well. The very fact that you go and overreact to it by asking 'why' on RVS stage raises my eyebrow.

In post 95, Slandaar wrote:Why is it more likely I will post if I am being voted? Do Explain.

Ask yourself that, you sure as hell posted something worth whenever you received vote. Hell; your ISO has posts only replying to votes on you, except your . Which is practically consist of random useless questions. And yes, they are till I see what's their point.

In post 95, Slandaar wrote:Wasn't Random, Wasn't Pointless,

It is and
that is what
fake scumhunting looks like.

In post 95, Slandaar wrote:GG as you say
VOTE: Om

Nice OMIGUS btw.

Is this your first time playing as scum?
Evil sometimes wears pleasant face.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:46 am

Post by q21 »

In post 52, Rondar wrote:
Dis dude(tte), dis dude(tte): Jennifer
I have a valid reason/excuse (Haha) for voting them, but I want to try something: What is the reason/excuse I'm thinking of!? Mind-Boggling.

I don't like this at all. Asking the town to defend your vote for you is bad. Just bad. I don't particularly like the way DRK came in and almost seemed to be advocating for Rondar either. DRK did eventually give some explanation for voting Jennifer, but only after being asked a few times and playing stupid question stupid answer, which seems at odds with DRK's assertion that her (or his, I dunno) Jenn vote was serious - for all the there is a sliver (no more) of validity to DRK's eventually given reasons.

Reads like scumbuddies, or scum buddying up to a townie. Either way the impression I get out of that exchange is that DRK is scummy.

Getting board of my Elleran vote.
Unvote

VOTE: DeathRowKitty

Note - Joel's posting is still paper thin on the participation front and he still hasn't actually committed to any point of view in the form of a vote. Not long before this starts becoming a serious reason to look at him as scum.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 am

Post by goodmorning »

This game. Just... this game.

Om, Why voting Slandaar? Rondar has posted little as well, as have I and joels and Trollie.

Man, I have some questions I'll try to get to this evening.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”