Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 1997, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. Why the hell would you listen to anyone else when we had caught scum

I didn't mind giving him extra time since there wasn't DL pressure.

In post 1997, Jake from State Farm wrote:2. That post does imply you want him to atleast make a better case on Jal. That implies you aren't sold on a lurker lynch cause why else would you encourage him?

How about the first part of it Jake?

In post 1998, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ xis

The mod even said that the cards were handed out randomly after alignment. This has been discussed already by number iirc

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4539221

Well that's sucky. What do you think of our three neighbours? I have them as null/null/town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

The first part of that post seems reluctant. Idk why you would have waited if he admitted he was scum. There should have been no delay putting him to l-2 or even l-1.

As for the neighborhood

I have null/scummy/scum

Mhork/guile/cheery
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Isn't it the same as me asking cheery whether he wanted to have the lynch on lurker now or later? Or really just the fact the lurker lynch took awhile was to help the replacements and it wasn't purely a xis thing (it was also part a un thing which beyond the caught scum thing is also known town).

Xis what did you think the day 1 argument on watcher isn't town and is null was about then?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And while not asked to me town/scum/weak town.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1986, Mehdi2277 wrote:It's about the worst thing to fake claim unless xis is just the type to bet on I'll wifom the town with horrible power usage. So yeah I'm taking it as a town tell under that logic.

Mhork it's pretty clear the point of me calling myself scum is to try to show the reason not working well since I was expecting cheery to be redirected then which would make the 1 strange result from n1 have a fairly understandable explanation and kill one annoying fos reason on me.

It's weird and I'm marking it. :evil:

In post 1996, Xisiqomelir wrote:

@Lord Mhork
:
In post 1985, Lord Mhork wrote:You mean this? Great, except for the fact that all you did was confirm something that was already essentially confirmed.

I dispute this.

I'm listening.

In post 1985, Lord Mhork wrote:Jal was all but mod confirmed as a vig and yet you investigated her anyway?

Jal still has yet to vig anyone, and certainly hadn't by the end of D2 when I made my decision. How was he "mod-confirmed"?

There were two vig claims at the end of the day. I
highly
doubt that they were both lying because there was a super easy chance of a nasty snarl of a counterclaim. Why would scum Jal claim vig?

In post 1985, Lord Mhork wrote:Why? I don't understand this whole 'contradiction of yours.

Here it is again:

In post 1480, Jal wrote:Okay, I am shooting from a list including all opposed with Mhork included no matter what.

This makes zero sense for town to state if everyone on the list is with you on the same wagon, unless one thinks that they're all possibly bussing scum.

I'm pretty sure that Jal was shooting from the list because she wanted to shoot off someone that opposed the mock lynch idea. And I don't know how Jal is playing her vig. Maybe she wanted to shoot someone in her own scum suspect pool? Maybe she wanted a way to hide her target so scum couldn't doc or try shenanigans. I don't see how this is all that big a contradiction.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It's really null since if things get speculative I'll naturally be willing to argue them that way.

And really the contradiction boils down to a. xis you didn't complain about it and b. it was very obvious sarcasm to most of the game. Being snarky is a personality tell not a scum tell.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Leaving lurker alive slightly longer may have got him to indicate his buddies, caught scum doesn't always need lynched straight away

I only voted him when I first came in because I felt it would be easier for me to understand the game without having more people continue posting as I was catching up, and since I had the neighbourhood discussion at night, my guesses at remaining scum could still have been heard by at the time I thought at least one other townie, which from the pregame discussion I thought was numberq, and the reading through the thread made me think mhork was actually town as well as you would have seen when I posted my early reads.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 am

Post by guille2015 »

Although I wasn't asked, I say that the neighborhood is town/town/town. And to be clear that's Cheery/Guille/LM. Not to be confused with LM/Cheery/Guille.

Seriously now, I am not voting Jake because I find Medhi scummy. And today's event has me thinking that Jake and Medhi cannot be scum together. And this in itself is a conundrum, because I don't see a Medhi/Xis pair either. So unless Medhi and Jake decided to bus eachother because they were suspected of being scum (Plausible), then Medhi is paired with one of my town reads. Not Jal or Safety, so if that is the case It's LM or Cheery. So, in conclusion I am uneasy with a Medhi vote too.

There is one thing that Xis said earlier that makes me think that he could be town. (I'll keep it to myself for now.) This means that, from my point of view, it's Medhi and Jake. So, I am fine voting for either. However, Jake has made sense in my discussion with him. I noticed that I shouldn't be as certain of Cheery as I thought I was.

Vote Medhi
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 am

Post by guille2015 »

BTW Mod: Can we get a votecount. It's been a while.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 3.02

Mehdi2277 - 2 (Xisiqoelir, guille2015) (L-3)

guille2015 - 1 (Mehdi2277) (L-4)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Jake From State Farm) (L-4)

Not Voting: Jal, Cheery Dog, SafetyDance, Lord Mhork

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-02-16 18:00:00)

~SafteyDance's V/LA ends today~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

This is going to be a long 2 weeks.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Guille you realize it's impossible for me to be scum with mhork because of roles? (for me to be scum with him then cheery or safety has to be scum which would make 4 mafia + 1 sk in a 13 player game and would make this mylo and I'll go with the easy 5 scum isn't going to occur in this game) You're logic basically says I've run out of people to be scum with except cheery (I see at the end you seem to consider me + jake when you earlier said we can't be scum together so not sure how those two work).

In fact here:

In post 2007, guille2015 wrote:
Seriously now, I am not voting Jake because I find Medhi scummy. And today's event has me thinking that Jake and Medhi cannot be scum together.

guille2015 wrote: This means that, from my point of view, it's Medhi and Jake.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

I'm here.

*prod dodge*

Will try to post something next 24hrs
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2011, Mehdi2277 wrote:Guille you realize it's impossible for me to be scum with mhork because of roles? (for me to be scum with him then cheery or safety has to be scum which would make 4 mafia + 1 sk in a 13 player game and would make this mylo and I'll go with the easy 5 scum isn't going to occur in this game) You're logic basically says I've run out of people to be scum with except cheery (I see at the end you seem to consider me + jake when you earlier said we can't be scum together so not sure how those two work).

Unless you're a ninja scum doing the kill (and other actions), seeing as your doctor action night 1 wasn't tracked, and no-one appears to be roleblocked night 2, I believe it may make sense for scum to have a power of that sort, which also effects your cards.
VOTE: Mehdi
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How is that reasoning to vote me?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

My reasoning is still your scummy arse from previous days. And it makes sort of sense for my reads to possibly be correct.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So what does the stuff before that mean? A power affecting my cards implies my power was stopped or something so without the track part from yesterday what is the read from?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm assuming you're a scum ninja with why you weren't tracked night 1, though I'm not entirely sure of why that would effect chance cards, but it makes sense to me, I also don't know why wyou wouldn't have used it on someone being watched, but since you would have also done the baby kill, I guess you haven't been paying attention to what your own role is.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

The one time I've lied about an action target as scum was when it was an obv scum target (shooting epic in mafiastuck). The rest I've never lied on in any game in my memory. So I start to do so now?

And I'm referring to the end part more that said which also effects your cards.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm not accusing you of lying, I'm currently accusing you of being a ninja, get it right.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

If I'm a ninja then I'm basically lying about my target if it effects chance cards. The point of the last post was to say I've only once said something that'd contradict a tracker/watcher's report in any of my games here as scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

And you haven't flipped yet here either, so how am I meant to know you're not lying about doing it again now?
You probably weren't even aware of it affecting chance cards, you should check on that.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Your response you'd expect from me as either alignment to the end?

I'd not be doing it since out of however many scum games I've done by now here it's been done just once (I think about 9 scum games). Thinking about it I did lie as a jester as well but for the most part bad memories with cops makes me avoid lying about role stuff as either alignment.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hmm... Considering the sheer volume of informative roles present, ninja scum could make sense. However I have a question, Cheery: does the fact that we have yet to see a non-vanilla flip affect this revelation of yours at all?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Ninja scum basically makes 4 prs useless until it dies for sensing a kill (and beyond the kill in a game with powers randomized trackers/watchers aren't likely to see much else incriminating).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”