Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 552, Nostredeus wrote:So TML has had 0 heat all game which makes me sad, I suppose that can wait until Day 2; I might look at this once TML has more content to consider.

Do you think people
should
be looking at TML? If so, why?

(Looking at your iso, you seem to suggest that TML's is scummy, but you say nothing as to why. Can't see any other mention of him at all.)

In post 559, BT wrote:Because you were clearly showing interest in the big wagons but your vote didn't reflect that -- it was wasted on Absta instead. Why didn't you commit to one of the wagons at #390?

Absta does look pretty bad though? It's a bit early in the day to be talking about "wasted" votes, no?

In post 571, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 570, Cerulean wrote:
In post 569, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 567, Cerulean wrote:Arthur - What's your read on Pless/Zar?

Prob null leaning scum.

Have you been very accurate in reading them (either head) in the past? What is leaning you null/scum?

Not particularly? (I mean I don't remember the last time Zar played a westerosi game, and I don't remember ever seeing Pless as scum on westeros, so meh - I don't remember ever really getting a strong read on them in ADWD either).

Since you started playing there, I've never been scum on Westeros. That hasn't stopped you calling me scummy in almost every game we play in :roll:. And as Tammy(?) says, Zar plays quite regularly, really. (The Marvel game was ... November, wasn't it? Not that long ago, anyway.)

(You had us as null/scum in ADWD, too, for the record. With, looking back, much the same reasoning as now :roll:.)

And I find their lack of engagement/interaction and seemingly interest to be appalling.

We don't feel the need to post more than 80 times halfway into day 1, no. Nor is this currenly a particularly interesting game, one that would justify masses of attention and rereading. Sorry?

In post 572, petapan wrote:
In post 537, Benmage wrote:
@petapan

Could you bullet the reasoning behind your two top 2 scum reads (Sdance, jason? if thats still them)
-And bullet top 2 town reads with a reason or two please.

i think safetydance is scum because he was super bitchy and indignant about how SAD was acting but used words like "antitown" to describe it, then shifted his focus solely to defending himself and complaining and acting like he's a victim. it's bullshit, he's fake, his words ring hollow

i don't particularly have a reason on jason, i was more or less following other people there but i lost confidence in that voteif i had townreads i was confident in, i would state them. i don't. i don't believe anyone here is someone i can easily read as town.

... over 500 posts into the game, you have one scum-read and no town reads?
Even Zar's managed better than that!

In post 573, Cerulean wrote:My problem with them is the lack of engagement, I said before that I thought that zar was less active due to his modding a game that was running before this game and passed him on that, but he's still not being active, and his new immediate pet project doesn't excuse him from being active here. The only only thing I have towards him being town, is that he hates being town and he hates being unrolled, so if he's decided to check out and leave his partner hanging he might be town.

Cerulean, would you mind signing your posts just for these exchanges? Because if I'm talking to Tammy I'll feel silly for saying things she probably already knows, like "Zar decided it would be more fun to work on a uPick game at Westeros than play this game, and apparently it's going to start on Thursday". At the same time, it's pretty obviously relevant to his current lack of activity. I'm ... not sure why he agreed to hydra with me if he was going to be this busy? Meh. (I'm reviewing that game, too, and it's pretty much the only thing he talks about on IM recently :neutral: .)

In post 573, Cerulean wrote:And I might really believe that just pless isn't engaging in the game at the level I would expect innocent him to be, so it makes me paranoid on them both. None of this makes me think they're town, and them looking like they're forcing to post does ring off.
I might expect that from zar, who probs has his own thing that's more interesting, but I wouldn't expect it from pless

Ouch.

For the record, even I can find more interesting things in life than this game. However unlikely you might find that to be. This isn't even the most interesting game I'm in on this site.

In post 573, Cerulean wrote:I was just really hoping you'd have some insight as the pless/zar read is something we've been having a hard time with.

Tammy (if this is Tammy?) -- wouldn't you think you were normally better at reading us than SAD is? (Admittedly, I've never been scum in a game you've played in either, but you at least seem to default to reading me as town while SAD defaults to reading me as scum :neutral: )

Or does "we" mean your heads aren't in agreeement?
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

EBWOP: I forgot to sign that. Clearly nobody will realise it was by me unless I say so, so...

~ Pless
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 am

Post by DeasVail »

Plessie, I'm going to be blunt here. Although I will probably get around to it, I am very likely to put off reading quote walls.

Is this a problem to you?
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 577, DeasVail wrote:Plessie, I'm going to be blunt here. Although I will probably get around to it, I am very likely to put off reading quote walls.

None of my "quote walls" this game seem very hard to read?

I mean, I could have easily replaced each of them with several shorter posts (boosting my rather anemic post-count in the process), but I personally find multiple posts in a row from one person more tedious to wade through than a "quote wall". If I have a backlog of several short questions/responses for different people, I'll most likely post them all at once.

In post 577, DeasVail wrote:Is this a problem to you?

Not really? (It makes you a bad person, but only in RL.)

~ Pless
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

Hi, I'll get to it tonight.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 365, Benmage wrote:Gah I forgot peta voted you... his vote sucks/vifs blew.

At least there is balance. ;)

Poked my head into some Vifam games, and this looks like scumfam. TownFam posts content and not do many crappy one liners.

Not liking Peta's responses to the posts directed at him lately.

Still have a gut saying Jason is scum. Partly due to that gambit. But that wagon on him kinda, well see the quote.

Really not appreciating Tammy wall quoting.

Vote

So much derp :( Made me realize stop posting and get meds.

In post 444, Cerulean wrote:
But, baby, what are you referring to and does it say anything about my alignment?

Alignment wise it's pretty much null tell. It's just annoying when people quote large chunks of text. Ok, they appear much bigger when reading on the phone. (I assume it was Tammy doing it by the way she described the difference between her and Empire's postings)

In post 482, ChannelDelibird wrote:Lynching your suspects' preferred target tells you nearly as much about them as it does the dead guy, Shadoweh, so not convinced by you dismissing it like that.

What??

In post 483, DeasVail wrote:The pressure vote has become useless, everyone's telling you to stop. Why not just move on if he doesn't actually want to lynch him? Because he's scum that doesn't want to be seen as backtracking under pressure? Possibly.

I kinda think the opposite actually. That scum stuck in a bad position would like town to push them off of it.

#492, Zach I looked it up using my limited computer time then tried to write it later on the phone when I shouldn't have, and screwed it up. Three days on two different anti-biotics so far seems to be working though.

More to come
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:45 am

Post by camn »

a- DAY ONE content is solid gold later in the game, DV. Skip it if you must right now.. but I personally encourage it. We mine it in endgame.
Of course, later in the game it is LESS valuable, and more easily fabricated by scum.

b- real life excuses. The McStab/Zdenek is scum.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Nostredeus »

In post 575, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 552, Nostredeus wrote:So TML has had 0 heat all game which makes me sad, I suppose that can wait until Day 2; I might look at this once TML has more content to consider.

Do you think people
should
be looking at TML? If so, why?

(Looking at your iso, you seem to suggest that TML's is scummy, but you say nothing as to why. Can't see any other mention of him at all.)

I'm unsure at the moment as to TML's alignment, I am worried about the lack of heat though (I find that players who coast through Day 1 worry me); I don't think there's anything especially bad which is why I'm waiting for more content there before deciding either way. As for #390 my problem is TML saying he/she buys #351 but not voting Jason, personally when I said I liked #351 I gave analysis as to why it didn't convince me (namely that I don't see how it shows scum motivation but rather explains why the gambit was bad) given that TML didn't give that sort of analysis I can only assume TML likes #351 in the entirety which is then at odds with his/her vote on absta. *Shrugs*
Thor665 is the beard king.
-Yup, I lost a bet.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Spoiler: Response to Cerulen 546
In post 546, Cerulean wrote:I don't have any good reason to think you guys are town, so the trust me Jason is town doesn't do anything for me at all. It also doesn't help that a good portion of your content is going to defend Jason, and not by anything other than "trust me". In light Of this I also find it somewhat ironic that you've pushed the "cerulean defending pless thing is irksome or awkward.". I would say its somewhat hypocritical, but it isn't exactly that...it more seems to me somewhat of a selective reading comprehension deficiency.

If you can't see the difference of us defending a person we have know for years for what we see as a weak ass bandwagon on them compared to you defending a hydra you have known for months I don't know what to say to you.

In post 546, Cerulean wrote:appreciated zach's description of Jason on Post 494 though some of it isn't my problem. I don't claim to be an expert in Jason's meta, I've only had direct experience with him in 2 games + 1 he was dead in before I replaced in. But, I read him pretty early and strongly as town in Harry potter...there were the mitigating factors of the not knowing the flavor dumb tell and one mafia member rvs voting him that helped, but still. He was a strong town read for me for other reasons too. His scum hunting read genuine as did his content. It's not here.

It's not your problem? A player who knows some one really well steps out to call one of your scum reads town isn't your problem? Let me repeat again, there are only two players I would ever defend THIS HARD. That's Jason and Zach. If you want to dismiss our read that
is
your problem. Don't shift the responsibility to us. As for this being most of our content, well people keep asking us about it. What do you expect?

In post 546, Cerulean wrote:heres something else as well that doesn't make sense. In Post 452 you say that you've known Jason for about 8 years and have been playing mafia with him for 3 or 4 years. So what was the point of Post 23. Now from the original post from safety dance we can see that it wasn't listed as just Sotty. There were no names listed as your hydra per Post 117, so what was he trying to prove in that post? I've never played with you guys as a hydra and have limited experience with zach, and even I knew who the hydra was wihtout it explained. That to me looks like a fake dumb tell.

Ummm? In the sign up it was listed as just me, Sotty. I asked Zach to hydra with me but we were still playing another game and he only wants to do one at at time. That game finished earlier than expected and the night Faraday was sending out the role pms I changed us to the hydra so Jason didn't know until the game started. We have been looking forward to playing together because it has been awhile since our last game hence the post. I mean, I don't get how that is a scum post at all, you are making mountains out of molehills. Jason
knows
the hydra, he has played with the hydra, but he didn't think he was going to play with the hydra in this game.

A lot of this is just so much reaching. What it comes down to is that there are much better lynches today than Jason. We will not be voting Jason unless something changes. I don't know why you are trying to change our mind it won't happen. This is probably the last time I will address this to you because I feel like I am repeating myself over and over.

~Sotty
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Actually Tammy, can you link this scum game you have with Jason? I'd like to compare notes.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 566, Cerulean wrote:
In post 553, sottyrulez wrote:
Unvote: Vote: TheGreatestAmericanHero

No way rolfcopter is the passive head in a hydra as town. I just did a search on him and he's also active in site. The alarm bells are ringing.

What do you think of Konowa's cotent irrespective of rofl's activity?

Scumolious. Check our ISO for details, then think about joining us here.

In post 570, Cerulean wrote:
In post 569, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 567, Cerulean wrote:Arthur - What's your read on Pless/Zar?

Prob null leaning scum.

Have you been very accurate in reading them (either head) in the past? What is leaning you null/scum?

Not particularly? (I mean I don't remember the last time Zar played a westerosi game, and I don't remember ever seeing Pless as scum on westeros, so meh - I don't remember ever really getting a strong read on them in ADWD either).

And I find their lack of engagement/interaction and seemingly interest to be appalling. Both of them look like they're forcing themselves to post, esp from Zar who looks like he's being dragged to come and post. I actually find Pless' annoyance at Zar not really posting or conversing with him privately rather genuine - but I can very clearly see it as Pless being annoyed at Zar in a scum slot.

I quoted this because it needs to be read again. This is echoing my gut read on this slot right now and put into better words than I could.

Never mind about the link Tammy, Zach linked me to it.

~Sotty.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:13 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 24

Shadoweh (1) - Baby Spice
JasonT1981 (4) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Cerulean, BT, TheGreatestAmericanHero
SafetyDance (3) - ChannelDelibird, petapan, Zdenek
petapan (2) - The Mini-Librarian, SafetyDance
McStab (5) - Plessiezarus, camn, Nostredeus, Deasvail, Benmage

absta101 (1) - Shadoweh
camn (1) - absta101
TheGreatestAmericanHero (1) - sottyrulez

Not voting (1):
JasonT1981

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • Baby Spice is V/la.

petapan has requested replacement. Seeking now.
Last edited by The Baltimore Sun on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:17 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 580, Baby Spice wrote:#492, Zach I looked it up using my limited computer time then tried to write it later on the phone when I shouldn't have, and screwed it up. Three days on two different anti-biotics so far seems to be working though.

Would like to see it when you get the time to do so. It's relatively important to me to see that you've actually genuinely done the research.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 586, The Baltimore Sun wrote:petapan has requested replacement. Seeking now.

:(
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Cerulean »

Spoiler: Response to Sotty
In post 583, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 546, Cerulean wrote:I don't have any good reason to think you guys are town, so the trust me Jason is town doesn't do anything for me at all. It also doesn't help that a good portion of your content is going to defend Jason, and not by anything other than "trust me". In light Of this I also find it somewhat ironic that you've pushed the "cerulean defending pless thing is irksome or awkward.". I would say its somewhat hypocritical, but it isn't exactly that...it more seems to me somewhat of a selective reading comprehension deficiency.

If you can't see the difference of us defending a person we have know for years for what we see as a weak ass bandwagon on them compared to you defending a hydra you have known for months I don't know what to say to you.

Umm. Okay. We've known each other for over a year, but that's not my point. I don't have a good reason to think you guys are town, so the trust me line doesn't do anything for me. Most of your content has been devoted to defending Jason, and if you can't see the point I was making that my comments about pless were anything but coming out of left field as it was part of an ongoing discussion in which I was trying to read two people, I'm not sure what to say to that either.

Sotty wrote:

In post 546, Cerulean wrote:appreciated zach's description of Jason on Post 494 though some of it isn't my problem. I don't claim to be an expert in Jason's meta, I've only had direct experience with him in 2 games + 1 he was dead in before I replaced in. But, I read him pretty early and strongly as town in Harry potter...there were the mitigating factors of the not knowing the flavor dumb tell and one mafia member rvs voting him that helped, but still. He was a strong town read for me for other reasons too. His scum hunting read genuine as did his content. It's not here.

It's not your problem? A player who knows some one really well steps out to call one of your scum reads town isn't your problem? Let me repeat again, there are only two players I would ever defend THIS HARD. That's Jason and Zach. If you want to dismiss our read that
is
your problem. Don't shift the responsibility to us. As for this being most of our content, well people keep asking us about it. What do you expect?

Where in a million years would you gt that's what I was trying to say? I mean I suppose where you could see that if I squint, but not if you're reading the whole post where I go on to discuss the problems I'm having with Jason, some of what had been discussed were not the problems I was having
with jason

quote wrote:
In post 546, Cerulean wrote:heres something else as well that doesn't make sense. In Post 452 you say that you've known Jason for about 8 years and have been playing mafia with him for 3 or 4 years. So what was the point of Post 23. Now from the original post from safety dance we can see that it wasn't listed as just Sotty. There were no names listed as your hydra per Post 117, so what was he trying to prove in that post? I've never played with you guys as a hydra and have limited experience with zach, and even I knew who the hydra was wihtout it explained. That to me looks like a fake dumb tell.

Ummm? In the sign up it was listed as just me, Sotty. I asked Zach to hydra with me but we were still playing another game and he only wants to do one at at time. That game finished earlier than expected and the night Faraday was sending out the role pms I changed us to the hydra so Jason didn't know until the game started. We have been looking forward to playing together because it has been awhile since our last game hence the post. I mean, I don't get how that is a scum post at all, you are making mountains out of molehills. Jason
knows
the hydra, he has played with the hydra, but he didn't think he was going to play with the hydra in this game.

So a simple he was talking about the original sign up thread in the queue, which was never changed, would have been helpful.

Sotty wrote:
A lot of this is just so much reaching. What it comes down to is that there are much better lynches today than Jason. We will not be voting Jason unless something changes. I don't know why you are trying to change our mind it won't happen. This is probably the last time I will address this to you because I feel like I am repeating myself over and over

You are responding so oddly. Why would you think I'm on a crusade to change your mind. I know when someone has a strong town read, nothing is going to change their mind. I'm just pretty baffled and don't know how to respond to this.

~Tags fixed as it was fucking up the page
Last edited by The Baltimore Sun on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Cerulean »

Dammit. Can I just once to mess up the spoiler thing?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Cerulean »

*not mess up. I clearly shouldn't be typing this morning.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

Nost, what do you think of Shadoweh's 100?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Cerulean, let's try a different tact.

Assuming we're town, how likely do you think it is that we're wrong about Jason and that he's actually scum?

Assuming we're not town, how likely do you think it is that Jason is scum vs us going out of our way to white knight him?

Consider the answer to either scenario there while you're working out in your mind whether Jason is still worth pursuing at this point in the game.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Cerulean, let's try a different tact.

Assuming we're town, how likely do you think it is that we're wrong about Jason and that he's actually scum?

Assuming we're not town, how likely do you think it is that Jason is scum vs us going out of our way to white knight him?

Consider the answer to either scenario there while you're working out in your mind whether Jason is still worth pursuing at this point in the game.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 594, sottyrulez wrote:Cerulean, let's try a different tact.

How hard is it to see that I'm trying to read all of you?

I've gone through each of the scenarios you've proposed. I know Jason's not getting lynched today. He knows it, you know it, the entire town knows it. But, it happens to be important to me that I have my reads as right as I can get them, and if that means me going over what is bothering me I'm going to do it. I don't care if it seems like I'm reaching or if it's silly, you can point out to me why it is. I'm not interested in stubbornly holding onto a read that will end up being a detriment to town, I'm interested in having accurate scum reads.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 595, Cerulean wrote:
In post 594, sottyrulez wrote:Cerulean, let's try a different tact.

How hard is it to see that I'm trying to read all of you?

I've gone through each of the scenarios you've proposed. I know Jason's not getting lynched today. He knows it, you know it, the entire town knows it. But, it happens to be important to me that I have my reads as right as I can get them, and if that means me going over what is bothering me I'm going to do it. I don't care if it seems like I'm reaching or if it's silly, you can point out to me why it is. I'm not interested in stubbornly holding onto a read that will end up being a detriment to town, I'm interested in having accurate scum reads.

Fair enough.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 575, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 573, Cerulean wrote:My problem with them is the lack of engagement, I said before that I thought that zar was less active due to his modding a game that was running before this game and passed him on that, but he's still not being active, and his new immediate pet project doesn't excuse him from being active here. The only only thing I have towards him being town, is that he hates being town and he hates being unrolled, so if he's decided to check out and leave his partner hanging he might be town.

Cerulean, would you mind signing your posts just for these exchanges? Because if I'm talking to Tammy I'll feel silly for saying things she probably already knows, like "Zar decided it would be more fun to work on a uPick game at Westeros than play this game, and apparently it's going to start on Thursday". At the same time, it's pretty obviously relevant to his current lack of activity. I'm ... not sure why he agreed to hydra with me if he was going to be this busy? Meh. (I'm reviewing that game, too, and it's pretty much the only thing he talks about on IM recently :neutral: .)

Yes, I am aware. My point about that is twofold though. I had said earlier that he was busy so it made sense that he wasn't too active as he was in the midst of modding a game when this game started. But, that he decided to rush to put together another game and ignore this one doesn't. However, his not doing anything with the game is probably a sign you guys are town as even if the game were uninteresting he'd probably make some time for it if scum since that is his preferred alignment.

pless wrote:
In post 573, Cerulean wrote:And I might really believe that just pless isn't engaging in the game at the level I would expect innocent him to be, so it makes me paranoid on them both. None of this makes me think they're town, and them looking like they're forcing to post does ring off.
I might expect that from zar, who probs has his own thing that's more interesting, but I wouldn't expect it from pless

Ouch.

For the record, even I can find more interesting things in life than this game. However unlikely you might find that to be. This isn't even the most interesting game I'm in on this site.

dont lie...I know you have nothing better to do
My experience with you is to poke t things even when the game isn't all that interesting is all.

pless wrote:

In post 573, Cerulean wrote:I was just really hoping you'd have some insight as the pless/zar read is something we've been having a hard time with.

Tammy (if this is Tammy?) -- wouldn't you think you were normally better at reading us than SAD is? (Admittedly, I've never been scum in a game you've played in either, but you at least seem to default to reading me as town while SAD defaults to reading me as scum :neutral: )

Or does "we" mean your heads aren't in agreeement?

There are a few people I'm better at reading than Arthur. :P I don't remember him scum reading you, really the only wtf read I can think of is his tendency to scum read regfan.

We, as in empire and I, aren't disagreeing with each other where you guys are concerned. He accepts and agrees with the reasons you guys are probably town, for the most part, or he hasn't said he disagrees. We basically have you as weak town, but I don't feel really confident in that and I feel like I should be right now. I've never had a problem town reading you in the past, but I'm feeling unusually uncertain right now.

I also was trying to get a better grasp of my read on sad. His scum game has changed a bit, so some of my markers for town reading him aren't really valid anymore and I have to look for other things.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

The worst of the first eight pages is probably this, and if I was voting based on that, I'd be voting Absta.

In post 134, absta101 wrote:Not liking this.
Are you voting him because of the RC or because "he's bubbles"?
Also, how do you know Bubbles is a role in this game?
Why would SAD-bubbles use an avatar of bubbles if he was with scum?

Doesn't like stuff, just asks questions, but there's no judgement.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Tammy I think you broke the page for me.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”