NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

823 was exemplary shitposting, and I'd love to point out why but it's too large to bother quoting and snipping the bits out.

The tl;dr is calling people town for doing things they were specifically asked to do, flip-flopping on reads (e.g. calling me scummy at the start and then prob-town shortly thereafter), and for basically calling half the players in the game scum or vigbait at some point in that awful, terribad post.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 632, Vifam wrote:Whyyyyyy

In post 633, Vifam wrote:What the hell he hasn't even posted out of RVS

In post 634, TheUnderachivers wrote:'cause he's your buddy.

In post 636, Vifam wrote:
In post 634, TheUnderachivers wrote:'cause he's your buddy.

Okay.

Attempting to lynch a non entity in this game really isn't gonna help

In post 637, TheUnderachivers wrote:oh so you know he's not a member of the mafia. Thanks for scum claiming.

In post 638, Vifam wrote:Okay this whole "I'm voting random people to test reactions" isn't town and it doesn't make you look town.

Can we lynch Archives now

In post 639, TheUnderachivers wrote:Who said I'm doing that? I did vote CHK for a reason but I was and didn't want to admit it so I said that I'm "testing reactions" but yea...I'm not doing that.

-N

nero backtracking doesn't look great here

In post 652, MattP wrote:BONER POLICE TRANSFORMS INTO MATTP

what a surprise

In post 655, zabriel wrote:The recent interaction between Vifam and Archive has got me feeling a lot more positive about Vifam than I was, and not so jazzed about Archive.

ditto

In post 655, zabriel wrote:We should also consider ending this day soon as we were penalized 10 days and day 1 is essentially random anyhow.

have you not learned anything in your time here

day 1 is NOT random. day 1 is the most useful day there IS in a mafia game

In post 655, zabriel wrote:The days will be more useful to us later. If we can have somebody lynched before February I think that would be good.

no, no, no, no, yes before february, but the rest of this, no.

In post 655, zabriel wrote:Sidenote: I just put in two and a half shifts with the Trevor Project, plus an hour of overtime, so I've been listening to depressed and suicidal kids for 6 hours. I am going to get food, and probably smoke a big fat bowl of marijuana. Possibly in reversed order. Stay frosty kids. Will be back when I've managed to unwind.

cool story bro

In post 656, MattP wrote:If anyone doesn't have townreads on Majiffy and Vifam they should throw in the towel

i'll remember you said this

In post 657, MattP wrote:-Pirate Mollie
-Uberninja
-theunderarchivers (Nero and Mastin2)
-Josh Lyman (where the fuck is this guy)
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine
-Lord Mhork

^At least 4 of the 5 scums are here positive

again, pretending you're town here:

pirate - yes
me -
X

nero-mastin - maybe
josh lyman - dude has flaked/is flaking, i.e. you don't know shit, i.e.
X

peregrinev -
X

jacob savage - okay, maybe
mozamis -
X

herobrine - yes
lord mhork - no idea about this guy, but probably
X
just because i like
X
's

In post 665, Majiffy wrote:Also not liking Zabiano Domingo Rodriguez' most recent post.

are you referring to zabriel?

cut this shit out plz

In post 666, Bitmap wrote:Okay, uhh... I'm going back to mollie as scum read.

VOTE: mollie

was there ever any doubt in your mind?

if so, why?

In post 667, MattP wrote:We're lynching Mhork today WTF

you need to show why he's scum or else i'm not seeing it

seriously i just read 27 pages and i am not seeing it

if you are town, IF, then you are doing it very, very wrong

In post 671, MattP wrote:cmoooonnnn

im obvtown so just sheep me!!!

no, me

In post 691, MattP wrote:mozamis is probscum too, but mhork is the lynch today penguin babe

so what about all the people you called scum for the first TWENTY PAGES OF THE GAME

huh???

In post 693, zabriel wrote:I don't fully understand the Mhork case. Gonna iso.

i may have to as well because apparently it's open and shut according to mr. boner police over there

for some reason, i have a townish read on mattp now that he's mattp, but it was solidly scum when he wasn't

fml

In post 694, zabriel wrote:Gonna quote things as they pop out.

Spoiler:
Vifram is prolly town if he's post junk like ongoing games, I think. I can't see scum being ballsy enough to risk a modkill over something that stupid.

In post 53, Herobrine wrote:
Someone took my first two posts seriously? That's cute. I took page 1 of this game about as seriously as a marathon game.

This sounds forced to me. You think you have one good lead in me, but that's sketchy at best, and you're bitching about people keeping us in RVS on page 1 when over half of the game hasn't posted. Seems legit.

This pings my bad feels. I'm always unnerved when someone passes off their actions as not serious. He could be telling the truth, but nonetheless it catches my eye.

I'm also pretty sure bonerpolice is town based on general aggressiveness and dickish behaviour. Not sure about bitmap at the moment. Mozamis can be semi scum because boner makes good points in 143.

Sigh... Sure...

What about mollie? Is she obvtown too?

I'm trying to look at these from both perspectives. The scum thinking is kind of easy to see. I have to look harder to pull town off it.

For the few posts with any content he's got he does seem to rattle off whatever he's thinking. However, his thoughts have been kind of useless since speculating about whether breaking game rules is more town or more scum is dumb, and Boner/Matt's status as town has never really been in questions. I'm not liking how he ended his comment on Hero. It was looking like he was coming up with a secondary read and then he hedged it at the last second. It's enough.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mork

forgive me, i'm not seeing/feeling it

have fun w/that

In post 695, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 653, Majiffy wrote:Prob scum but you vote someone else in the same vote. Cute. Why shouldn't we lynch you?

'cause I'm town. Stop playing against a town wincon.

what the fuck kind of response is this??

In post 696, Om of the Nom wrote:Okay I just did a quick ISO of Mhork and I'm not getting the same kind of feel from his posts that I get from his town game.
VOTE: Mhork
This is a good place to put my vote while I'm still not entirely caught up.

if i hadn't gotten a town read on you from before, this definitely WOULDN'T help

what a fucking senseless vote

In post 701, zabriel wrote:ponies and unicorns

aaaaammeeeeenn

In post 705, pirate mollie wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4674894#p4674894]post 662[/url], Maestro wrote:
...by the way, here's a gift for those who haven't yet born witness to this gem...

Spoiler:

mod should go kill himself

and don't you dare get all sensitive on me maestro you know I have nothing but love for you

what the fuck is this post

m,od buddying at this point in the game seems like a scum claim, especially given how scummy pirate mollie is

still, mod posting that pic was out of line, i dont care who his friends are

In post 707, zabriel wrote:What happened with my last post? I'm not that high.

if you say so

what the fuck was that all about then

In post 709, mozamis wrote:As of p26, i find it odd that Vifam isn't voting. (If this out of date by now, apologies). Sure, other people aren't voting as well. But Vifam has been quite active.
Why no vote, Vifam?

In post 711, mozamis wrote:although Vifam ,why the Archive vote fo rno reason?

you really must not be paying attention, if you think it's for no reason

In post 713, mozamis wrote:Oh my town reads are basically all the really active people. Herobrine, MattP, Bitmap, Majiffy, Mollie. Prob Vifam although quite often he seems to just agree with whatever MattP has said. Still, I've sheeped myself, so it's not a scum read, just something I'm looking at.
Everyone else null or pos scum.

okay, remind me to never again listen to your opinion, ever

In post 717, mozamis wrote:
UNVOTE

Looking at Penguin's ISO, at least he's contributing to the game and scumhunting. If he's good scum, then fair play to him. We can get him later on. I'd rather get rid of someone who isn't really playing. As much as I love The West Wing:

VOTE JOSH LYMAN

you're fucking hilarious you know that

29 pages into the game, and you vote for a lurker?

In post 720, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 190, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Josh Lynman

Bitmap was completely correct on Om to the Nom being scummy before Nom posted... Just saying. Like prophecy.

This is a terrible post did anyone even follow up on this?
Also as of page 8 Vifam is not looking so hot, same with Bitmap and PereV.

why is it so terrible? you were pretty scummy early on

honestly if you hadn't responded the way you did to the daycop thing, i would probably have you as scum right now

In post 722, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 214, Bitmap wrote:
In post 213, Vifam wrote:No but he's scum and you're probably not gonna get anywhere with that Om wagon

OM WAGON, HO!

VOTE: Om of the Nom

Okay this kind of oppositional behaviour comes from town so Bitmap is off the hook.

okay, this reminds me of something i have seen scum do before, actually

calling someone town who just voted you takes the wind out of their sails somewhat
especially if it's BEACUSE they voted you -- or at least so goes the mantra

In post 727, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 335, pirate mollie wrote:penguin who's vote looks opportunistic and hero cos it should be obvious I am town. that is where I am starting from.

why aren't you dishing

god mollie you're really bad at this

you're not good enough at this to tell people they're bad at this

make note of this, and never do it again

In post 731, Aj The Epic wrote:What's Om's meta? Vifam and P_M are on his list, and he's reading them completely wrong to me.

if you think pirate mollie is town then you're really, really bad at this

but i agree on vifam being town

In post 735, penguin_alien wrote:Sorry mozamis, somehow I confused your early reference to pirate_mollie with a vote. But I appreciate you addressing the question anyways.

UNVOTE: mozamis
VOTE: Lord Mhork

okay, this is a lot of people voting mhork

i should probably see what the fuss is all about

In post 282, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 77, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

have you even posted yet if so I can't remember

On my wagon for a couple hours, then gets bored and jumps on someone else. I don't know how I feel about this.
Wagon jumping is usually sketch, right?

actually, looking back, this post does look pretty damn terrible

especially the bolded part

In post 746, MattP wrote:Prior to that I'm going to post my CURRENT reads list, w/o looking at either of the wagons

Town:

-MattP
-Vifam
-Reverend
-I am Innocent
-Zabriel
-Penguin_alien
-Om
-Bitmap
-Majiffy
-chkflip

Probtown

-Aj the epic
-Borkjerfan
-Pirate Mollie

Null

-Uberninja
-Josh Lyman (where the fuck is this guy)

Probscum

-theunderarchivers (Nero and Mastin2)
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine

Scum

-Lord Mhork

having made so many lists, you have to be town. or at least, you're helpful enough that i dont want to lynch you on D1

writing you off for now.

Unvote

In post 749, MattP wrote:pirate mollie - 5 [L-6] Josh Lyman, Lord Mhork, Herobrine, I Am Innocent, the_underachievers

Lord Mhork - 5 [L-6] JacobSavage, chkflip, zabriel, Om of the Nom, MattP, Bitmap, penguin_alien

PIRATE MOLLIE WAGON

NOTE: I HAVE HER AS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL OF PROBTOWNS, ALMOST IN NULL CATEGORY. OPTIMAL MISLYNCH BAIT

WAGON:
Josh Lyman = null (0)
Lord Mhork = scum (-2)
Herobrine = probscum (-1)
I am innocent = town (2)
the_underachievers = probscum (-1)
Total = -1/5voters = -0.2

LORD MHORK WAGON

NOTE: HE IS MY STRONGEST SCUMREAD

WAGON:
JacobSavage = probscum (-1)
chkflip = town (2)
zabriel = town (2)
om of the nom = town (2)
bitmap = town (2)
mattp = town (this is for almost every player in-game, so I'm not being biased, 2)
penguin_alien = town (2)
Total = 11/7players = 1.57

If your reads are at all similar to mine you'd notice two things:

1) The mollie wagon came up around the same time as the mhork wagon
2) The mhork wagon contains stronger townreads for nearly everyone in the game than the mollie wagon

Take that as what you may, but consider this: If one of mollie or mhork is the scum and the other is mislynch bait, which is which

this is a good post regardless of mattp's alignment

In post 751, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 748, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 743, pirate mollie wrote:so if you are town how about you help me by giving me some space so I can do my thing

I can do this. I didn't like you ignoring my question. What do you think of Ma Jiffy accusing me of not voting who I called scum but ignoring you?

why are you spelling majiffy that way? that is weird. sorry I am a bit of an aspie when it comes to pattern matching.

after YOUR entry to the game, this comes across as REALLY hypocritical

In post 753, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 751, pirate mollie wrote:I think mozi is town, herorobmist as town, I waffle with bonermatt, rev's hard reset looks genuine, om leaning townish but unsure, vifam town, chickflip as town. I kind of had bitmap as town but unsure. still lean town on him. penguin is looking better.

I have a similar set of reads, though vifam is a scum read.

You wanna kill Josh Lyman or uberninja with me?

vote: Josh Lyman

worst post this slot has made yet

please tell me this isn't mastin

In post 759, I Am Innocent wrote:Moz's post 565 makes me feel even worse about his slot.

Mollie, I just read 566 where you say moz's posts SEEMED town to you. How about some examples with specific posts? What did you think about Moz's 565 that I just referenced.

Reading Jacob's 583 my instinct is telling me he is playing too awful to be scum.
Note to self, meta Jacob

Jacob starting the Lord wagon comes off as a townie move (606)

Jacob, not sure what you wrote in 609, but don't do that crap again. :?

@Majiffy, re your question in 628 "everyone voting Mollie under the premise of her interactions with Mozamis; Why not just vote Mozamis?" I think while both may be scum, if only one is, it would likely be the one who called the other obvconftown. (possibly looking for town cred for staying off a mislynch)

@underachievers,
why Josh Lyman?
(nevermind, saw your reason. But while I have your attention, who is your #1 scum suspect?)

Possible connection between Lord and penguin in 674.

@moz, re 712. you say you are town. do you find it at all suspicious that while so many people suspected/voted you, that one player calls you obvconftown? No red flags for you???

moz 713/714 are bad

and the vote by moz on Josh Lyman in 717 wreaks of scum avoiding any confrontation.

New scum list (Jacob removed): Mollie, Moz, Om, Lord

i like this post

could just be someone popping in every once in a while to make a townie-looking post, and then disappearing for days at a time

but that's not what i'm feeling.

also, it's only been 2 days since the game started, so

In post 784, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 779, MattP wrote:FTR IAI has nearly half the game as null, only one fellow townread voting Mollie, has BOTH mollie AND mhork as scumreads and mhork has a much more developed wagon with stronger townreads of IAI BUT IAI is on Mollie, AAANNNNDDDDD IAI is asking a bunch of bullshit questions

HMMMM

I noticed this too!

"oh hey!!! look at this guy what he's doing! he's voting me and being hypocritical!"

fuuuuck that.

vote: Pirate mollie

matt, switch to this one. i promise it's better than tha mhork wagon

In post 788, MattP wrote:
In post 784, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 779, MattP wrote:FTR IAI has nearly half the game as null, only one fellow townread voting Mollie, has BOTH mollie AND mhork as scumreads and mhork has a much more developed wagon with stronger townreads of IAI BUT IAI is on Mollie, AAANNNNDDDDD IAI is asking a bunch of bullshit questions

HMMMM

I noticed this too!

This is a town post

Completely genuine, shows she was thinking about you possibly being scum, not just her defending herself against you

I dig it

lol no

this is a "look at how hypocritical this guy WHO'S VOTING ME is, everyone!" post

are you fucking retarded

In post 789, chkflip wrote:
In post 761, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Mhork

Boo.

shut the fuck up and take a
verbal
stance on mhork/mollie

none of this drive-by voting shit you've been doing

In post 791, MattP wrote:
In post 789, chkflip wrote:
In post 761, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Mhork

Boo.

I am strongly considering a IAI wagon

thoughts?

my thoughts are:

you're off your rocker

In post 795, MattP wrote:VOTE: I Am Innocent

what happened to your fucking mhork wagon, matt

now you're defusing it? what the fuck

IAI is probably town anyway imo

In post 796, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 791, MattP wrote:I am strongly considering a IAI wagon

thoughts?

Against it. :P

:roll:

In post 797, MattP wrote:IDGAF if you're scum with Mhork

You're scum

so why are you choosing to push IAI instead of mhork

when you are apparently 100% sure both are scum
BUT, mhork has a huge wagon, and IAI's is nonexistent?

riddle me that fucker

In post 799, Vifam wrote:Alright Nero Cain why do you have a scumread on me

because you have a scumread on him, duhhhh

In post 800, Vifam wrote:What is the point of getting a wagon to L-2 and then getting off of it everything you do mimics a 2nd grader

this

In post 806, MattP wrote:IAI today. I wanna see Mhork post more. IAI has been doing similar things to Mhork, with added on shit. IAI is scum, I'm happy with his lynch, I have way more to work off with him, and I'm staying there today.

Mozamis is scum too for being "confused" on page fucking 33 or whatever but he'll give us helpful relational tells and we can just lynch him tomorrow

no. fuck this

In post 803, mozamis wrote:Yep, I'm still confused as f***.

In post 804, MattP wrote:
In post 803, mozamis wrote:Yep, I'm still confused as f***.

noone cares

In post 810, mozamis wrote:frankly, pushing a guy to L-2, then jumping off it, on to a completely new tangent (IAM), distinctly gives the impression that you're not too sure of your whereabouts either. So back off.

bingo

i.e. MOLLIE-WAGON, HOOOOO

In post 808, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 790, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 787, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 783, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry if you feel they are useless. Every question I ask there is a reason for it. Do you think it is bad to ask players to take stances? I'm guessing not since you yourself has put out multiple lists of your read on every player. But we have some who refuse to do so. We got one (moz) who says, all the high post count players are town and lurkers are scum.
You got another (mollie) who says my wagon is too big to do any scumhunting. (BTW, your wagon is at 4 girl....L-7 ain't big) And the list goes on and on

erm...where did I say that? and when I said that I think 7 or 8 votes on me at the time

So now that the pressure is gone, who is scum?

I will answer your question when you answer mine

why are you dodging the question?

in this post exchange, mollie:

1. uses the "where did i say ___? prove it!!"
2. gets asked a question, and dodges the question
3. accuses the other guy of dodging a question

omg mollie ur such a good scum player, teach me

no but seriously. lynch it with fire.

"it" being mollie.

In post 809, mozamis wrote:
In post 806, MattP wrote:Mozamis is scum too for being "confused" on page fucking 33 or whatever but he'll give us helpful relational tells and we can just lynch him tomorrow

No, it means I'm confused. Town can be confused you know. Try and calm down, the hysterics don't really help.

don't like the "page 33 or whatever" from matt

if he's so un-confused, compared to mozamis, he should know exactly what page it fucking is
and since he got the page # right, that brings into question, why did he say "or whatever"?

losing that town read on matt fast. it's reverting to my boner-scum read

not just because of this, this is only a small part. a bigger part is the lack of faith in the mhork wagon.

my hypothesis is that, if scum, he was scared it was going to go through, mhork was going to flip town,a nd then he'd have to answer a shit ton of other questions.

and as town, i have no fucking explanation for it.

care to explain for YOURSELf, matt?

caught up to 812, i'm done

fuck you all

vote mollie

kill mollie

die, mollie
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

ftr i want mollie to die in case that wasnt clear
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: UberNinja
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 829, UberNinja wrote:ftr i want UberNinja to stop posting in case that wasnt clear

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

UberNinja is kind of a tool
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Vifam »

I think those walls are kind of town though, just needlessly aggressive.

I don't like the fact that Om voted UberNinja
ok
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I don't know about you but I have good meta on UberNinja.
This is really not his town play.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Care to share with the class?

||
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Vifam »

I don't keep up with that shit
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah what Majiffy said
ok
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Vifam »

Thanks I'll read those extensively and get back to you on what I think
ok
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah what Vifam said.

||
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Vifam and Majiffy of all people ask you for a case and you link them to three entire games expecting them to read.

You must be new here.
Hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Three ISO's you dumb

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by MattP »

TY UN for scumming it up and removing chance of an IAI lynch

You're awesome
SlappyKrust
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 841, Herobrine wrote:Vifam and Majiffy of all people ask you for a case and you link them to three entire games expecting them to read.

You must be new here.

It was better when you left him guessing if we were being serious or not.

||
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I knew you weren't being serious.
The fact you think that anyone could take you two seriously is the funniest part.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I just put it there for posterity's sake.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 845, Om of the Nom wrote:The fact you think that anyone could take you two seriously is the funniest part.

What is the town motivation of this part of the post?

||
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by MattP »

Majiffy and Vifam are my pseudo masons
SlappyKrust
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I, for one, welcome our new MattP Masonlord.

||
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by MattP »

u love it
SlappyKrust
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Like a junkie for the rock.

||

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”