Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And if the useless isn't clear my role is only useful when people target me sometimes. If people don't target me I'm basically vanilla.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 am

Post by SafetyDance »

I visited you two days in a row.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I know. I also didn't find out either day.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 1772, Mehdi2277 wrote:
50 percent
self watcher

Ergo all actions targeted at me I only have a 50 percent chance of finding out that person targeted me.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Jal »

Even if there's a redirector, I think scum could have done a better job than kill TBG town-wise.

My cards upgraded me to PR vig instead of vanilla townie. Only one kill. Still have cards.

All these watcher roles bleh.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopc.php?p=4675759#p4675759]post 1760[/url], Jal wrote:
Mhork is clearly not aligned with Medhi whatsoever (see how Medhi tried to counter-bandwagon Mhork D1), so that seems like a lame ass tracking target if you think Medhi is scum.

Sorry it I forget stuff from D1 which I wasn't even here for most of.
I'd dropped the brawl scum read during yesterday, as you would have seen the absence of me talking to him.

@safety I read kill flavoring. (I know it's not meant to actually relate to the game, but it was still there)

And I'm now claiming my third starting deed, because it will help you understand it (though I probably should have asked the other two if I'm allowed to do so last night or whenever they can tell at me they they don't want this revealed)
I'm in a neighborhood (red cards) with mhork and guille, stuff mhork said in there last night increased the oddness I had been reading from him yesterday on him as he seemed to be contradicting his stance on mehdi in there compared to in thread. Enough that I felt he was the best track target. (I also asked in there which plan I should follow in there for other's opinions other than my own, and it was decided town flip was possibly better.
I also have my town read on guile based a fair bit in on stuff said inside it. (even though NumQ never posted during night 1, by early read of him was pregame from there more than the lurkaderp in the main thread)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1780, Cheery Dog wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopc.php?p=4675759#p4675759]post 1760[/url], Jal wrote:
Mhork is clearly not aligned with Medhi whatsoever (see how Medhi tried to counter-bandwagon Mhork D1), so that seems like a lame ass tracking target if you think Medhi is scum.

Sorry it I forget stuff from D1 which I wasn't even here for most of.
I'd dropped the brawl scum read during yesterday, as you would have seen the absence of me talking to him.

@safety I read kill flavoring. (I know it's not meant to actually relate to the game, but it was still there)

And I'm now claiming my third starting deed, because it will help you understand it (though I probably should have asked the other two if I'm allowed to do so last night or whenever they can tell at me they they don't want this revealed)
I'm in a neighborhood (red cards) with mhork and guille, stuff mhork said in there last night increased the oddness I had been reading from him yesterday on him as he seemed to be contradicting his stance on mehdi in there compared to in thread. Enough that I felt he was the best track target. (I also asked in there which plan I should follow in there for other's opinions other than my own, and it was decided town flip was possibly better.
I also have my town read on guile based a fair bit in on stuff said inside it. (even though NumQ never posted during night 1, by early read of him was pregame from there more than the lurkaderp in the main thread)

You're claiming you can talk to those two during the night? Wow. :/

That still doesn't address that you talked to the mod about it.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4676524#p4676524]post 1779[/url], Jal wrote:Even if there's a redirector, I think scum could have done a better job than kill TBG town-wise.

My cards upgraded me to PR vig instead of vanilla townie. Only one kill. Still have cards.

All these watcher roles bleh.

So what difference does it actually make? I'm not following that part?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1732, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:You search the monkey for clues and find out that MonkeyMan576 was telling the truth, he wasn't scum...
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Jal »

Safety, I have no clue other than if I flip I'll be "Town Vigwhatever." And that I get no extra kill except the one I had.

I want to know more of Mhork said as well as Mhork and Guille's opinion on this. Did Mhork tell you he was going to go somewhere?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Jal »

Also, did they know who you were going to target?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

The town plan had him targeting whoever he wanted and it becomes a bit weaker if he revealed so likely not.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Ok, gotcha. Thanks

P-edit. Yeah, me too Jal. From the sounds of it they had a big conversation yet where are they now? Game's been open for over 24hrs...
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1784, Jal wrote:Also, did they know who you were going to target?

No, I don't know what any of their cards are besides the ones that get them into the neighbourhood either.
(well I do have a idea of Mhork's second one now I've tracked him)
SafetyDance wrote:
P-edit. Yeah, me too Jal. From the sounds of it they had a big conversation yet where are they now? Game's been open for over 24hrs...

We were only active in there at the start of the night.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 am

Post by SafetyDance »

I think the only cards we haven't heard any power claims from are pink, dark green and the railways.

Also look at what cards/abilities people had coming into the night

Powers
SD - watcher (purple) + tracker (utility)
CD - tracker (utility) + bean counter (light blue) + neighbourhood (red)
Jake - watcher (purple)
Jal - vig
Xis - something (yellow)
Mehdi - self-watching (orange)
guille - neighbourhood (red)
mhork - neighbourhood (red)
tbg - nothing

Monkey's vig card was in the wind, only now from jal do we know it went to tbg. Too convenient that the one player without anything is the one killed.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Jal »

In post 1785, Mehdi2277 wrote:The town plan had him targeting whoever he wanted and it becomes a bit weaker if he revealed so likely not.

Why are you answering for him all of today? That doesn't even answer my question whatsoever. Doesn't matter what the town had planned. It doesn't mean he didn't say anything in the neighborhood of some sort. How would you know what happened otherwise?

Cheery, just to clarify -what I mean in that question: did you say anything about your action last night? Did they help suggest some course of action for you?

P-edit: I really do think it's convenient also.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Jal »

Although, he could have had some combination he never told us about.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Jal »

For example, I have more powers than vigging.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Mehdi2277
: Your question is an absurd hypothetical. I prefer to deal with what we know, and what we know is that 2 conftown have died suspecting you. This is in addition to the town/scum roleblocking and "I protected tbg/I protected x" contradictions.

@SafetyDance
:
In post 1768, SafetyDance wrote:Wouldn't mind the medhi and xis claims now. And for Mohrk and Guille to post.

I've stated my conditions. It's inevitable, don't worry.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I assumed he didn't say since it wouldn't be needed if the plan they told him to do involved him picking personally. I can answer him since I don't think he's scum so I don't think it hurts.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1792, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Mehdi2277
: Your question is an absurd hypothetical. I prefer to deal with what we know, and what we know is that 2 conftown have died suspecting you. This is in addition to the town/scum roleblocking and "I protected tbg/I protected x" contradictions.

@SafetyDance
:
In post 1768, SafetyDance wrote:Wouldn't mind the medhi and xis claims now. And for Mohrk and Guille to post.

I've stated my conditions. It's inevitable, don't worry.

We've had all night actions and results stated, everyone has posted bar two with apparently no power role. Why wait?

Cheery, do you still only have 3 cards? Did anyone get more cards in the night/day?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1791, Jal wrote:For example, I have more powers than vigging.

Pink or Green?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:59 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Nevermind, you must have something with the pinks
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 1793, Mehdi2277 wrote:I assumed he didn't say since it wouldn't be needed if the plan they told him to do involved him picking personally. I can answer him since I don't think he's scum so I don't think it hurts.

No, what you're doing is being a crappy anti-town player that doesn't let someone speak for themselves. Letting someone give their own information, can give town potentially more info and insight into a player's alignment they might not have given otherwise (intentional or not).

P-edit: I have powers concerning
light
green and railroads.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1789, Jal wrote:
Cheery, just to clarify -what I mean in that question: did you say anything about your action last night? Did they help suggest some course of action for you?

I only asked what plan I should follow as we hadn't programmed for an SK flip.

In post 1793, Mehdi2277 wrote:I assumed he didn't say since it wouldn't be needed if the plan they told him to do involved him picking personally. I can answer him since I don't think he's scum so I don't think it hurts.

But if I was to be scum, would it hurt?

In post 1794, SafetyDance wrote:
Cheery, do you still only have 3 cards? Did anyone get more cards in the night/day?

I started with 3 (the ones I've claimed) and got a 4th at the start of yesterday as I claimed when it was thought Monkey had said that he had got his third during the night.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

No new ones today or during night 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”