Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Jal »

Cheery, do you consider Monkey to be a scum lynch?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Considering jal was being watched and cheery is risky depending on whether or not safety chose the scum or town I think tbg was the only kill really left (what's left is jake, mhork, guille, and me which has a whole has less trust then tbg did although jake could have arguably been a good kill too).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And cheery did not. He chose to track mhork which would have been the town track plan.

Xis here's the list of kill targets (basically anyone that doesn't have a chance of being watched) and tell me who each non clear person would shoot?

tbg
mhork
xis
mhork
mehdi
guille
jake
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Jal »

Cheery, why did you track Mhork?

I have no idea what you're trying to get Xis to answer, Mehdi.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

That tbg is the best kill to most people since he gave it as a reason to part of his vote on me.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Jal »

TBG had no obvious power role and wasn't a very outspoken player yesterday. If Jake is town, the most practical route would have been going for Jake (who Safety listed as a scum read - why watch scum read) to get rid of a watcher.

Amazingly, every player who has died and looks like a scum kill points to you.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Jal »

I really thought Jake was going to die tonight.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I thought tbg was the more obvious kill just for not really being suspected by anyone.

And it doesn't really matter why watch a scum read when all watcher targets were pre-planned in those tables.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1750, Jal wrote:Cheery, do you consider Monkey to be a scum lynch?

The mod said he wasn't (and Mod knows all, though that probably actually points to 3 mafia in total, so my tracking may not be clear at all), so while I consider SKs as scum, I'm aware that some people don't and I'd rather not risk wasting my tracking on another person that may have been dying.

In post 1753, Jal wrote:Cheery, why did you track Mhork?

His postings at the end of yesterday were just feeling wrong and when I was reviewing where I should target, I felt there was something between him and Mehdi, and as I don't know how scum you treat SK, I decided to look into the other option who if I followed the scum action plan would be safe from being tracked, it seems a better option, with trying to work out how many scum are left and what may or may not happen with vig kills.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1756, Jal wrote:I really thought Jake was going to die tonight.

So did I. I guess guile thinks he can get me lynched.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Jal »

TBG didn't hold much weight and didn't have a PR. If I had the chance to go after a PR, I'd take it if I felt most of them are in town's hands.

Mhork is clearly not aligned with Medhi whatsoever (see how Medhi tried to counter-bandwagon Mhork D1), so that seems like a lame ass tracking target if you think Medhi is scum.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

You listed the one reason I didn't expect jake to die (beyond looking town and not watched is a good enough reason to shoot elsewhere): safety suspected him. With 8 people and 1/2 scum alive having people that can be mislynched alive becomes a fairly big priority.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Jal »

I don't see how
Safety
suspecting Jake in particular would be the reason to keep Jake alive. It's only the one reason Jake wouldn't be watched. Theoretically, scum already have a lynch lined up today - you. If you flip town or your lynch fails, then there's always Guille, Cheery, Xis, and Mhokrie-pie around that order depending on who is scum. Not many people have solid town reads floating around. There's a lot more suspicion than holding hands.

So Mehdi, who are your scum reads today?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I find interesting you still suspect cheery so much.

And safety suspecting him vs I don't think anyone suspected tbg is a difference.

Anyways my scum reads don't magically change a ton. I'm leaning towards the game only having one scum which would clear mhork as well and leave xis or guille with the latter being the one I suspect more. At the very least mhork didn't night kill so for the sake of following actions some it'd be better to not lynch him until one other scum flips and consider him if the game hasn't ended then.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Jal »

You know who did suspect TBG? Cheery:

In post 1483, Cheery Dog wrote:My votes would go to either Mehdi or Brawl as people I think are scum.
I'm also fine with you killing one of the people you indicated earlier, Neither Mhork or Xis have been appearing as town today as they were when I read day 1, but they both do still lean town for me from that.

Not only is Mhork very clearly not scum with you, I am very interested in why Cheery didn't go after his second biggest scum read.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

He didn't push it once really (I didn't even remember he suspected him and outside of that not sure where it's mentioned).
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Jal »

That is irrelevant, and it ignores the second part of what I posted.

This:

In post 1763, Mehdi2277 wrote:
And safety suspecting him vs I don't think anyone suspected tbg is a difference.

Also doesn't really deny or disprove how theoretically, scum should already have a lynch lined up with you. Hell, if scum really wanted to, why not roleblock Jake and kill Safety?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Did not expect that from Monkey lol. I thought it was maf vs town. Makes n1 and the kills potentially more confusing. Still a possibility of two scum but at least with only one death overnight we still have the advantage.

Well, if this is right, no one else visited CD last night and Mehdi didn't do anything (again).

I got the same message that I got with Mehdi night one for both my results night two and I can't have been blocked day one. So I think its safe to say the "didn't see anything" message is not the same as a no result message. Would be nice to know the difference though.

In post 1740, Jal wrote:Okay. Going to out.

I got the boardwalk card at the beginning of the day, meaning Brawl had it. My power got upgraded to "Vigilante" power role instead of being just a Vanilla Townie with cards (I assume).

Scum have their own factional kill.

What does mean? You can shoot twice at night? Or you've now turned into a town PR (vig), irrespective of the cards?

In post 1758, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1750, Jal wrote:Cheery, do you consider Monkey to be a scum lynch?

The mod said he wasn't (and Mod knows all, though that probably actually points to 3 mafia in total, so my tracking may not be clear at all), so while I consider SKs as scum, I'm aware that some people don't and I'd rather not risk wasting my tracking on another person that may have been dying.

In post 1753, Jal wrote:Cheery, why did you track Mhork?

His postings at the end of yesterday were just feeling wrong and when I was reviewing where I should target, I felt there was something between him and Mehdi, and as I don't know how scum you treat SK, I decided to look into the other option who if I followed the scum action plan would be safe from being tracked, it seems a better option, with trying to work out how many scum are left and what may or may not happen with vig kills.

This doesn't make any sense. SK is scum because he's anti-town, scum. Maf is scum too but now we know there's only maf in the game. I don't believe the some people don't bit because I read it as a scum kill, jal did, so did jake and so did TBG. That leaves you in the minority here.

Your excuse is weak because you would have confirmed Jake. He may have been dying? Guess what, so was everyone else, unless you know better than everyone was at risk of dying last night.

As for asking mod, does no one else feel wrong about this? For a start you shouldn't be asking a moderator for an opinion relating to this game and as a moderator he shouldn't be giving an opinion that would influence an action/result in this game. So if what CD claims is true, then we have a case of mod-tampering.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1766, Jal wrote:
Also doesn't really deny or disprove how theoretically, scum should already have a lynch lined up with you. Hell, if scum really wanted to, why not roleblock Jake and kill Safety?

I'm not sure we have a roleblocker now. 3 known pr roles that we know were going to be used last night, 2 vig cards as well. Plus 2 soft-pr claims from mehdi and xis (who didn't say shit d2). If there was a roleblocker we'd know I think. Redirector is another kettle fish probably.

Wouldn't mind the medhi and xis claims now. And for Mohrk and Guille to post.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

When a person asks a question to the mod unless it can't be answered it's likely to get an answer.

Anyways following the plan and doing what helps aren't always the same. The mafia plan was made on the idea of 1 mafia left and clear everyone. SK dying didn't meet that desire so cheery going with just track who he thinks might make a kill when it isn't sure that there isn't any mafia left wasn't a bad choice.

Would you rather I claim first or xis?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:23 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1767, SafetyDance wrote:be safe from being tracked, it seems a better option, with trying to work out how many scum are left and what may or may not happen with vig kills.

This doesn't make any sense. SK is scum because he's anti-town, scum. Maf is scum too but now we know there's only maf in the game. I don't believe
that
some people don't
bit
because I read it as a scum kill, jal did, so did jake and so did TBG. That leaves you in the minority here.

[/quote]

I should learn to proof better.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1769, Mehdi2277 wrote:When a person asks a question to the mod unless it can't be answered it's likely to get an answer.

Anyways following the plan and doing what helps aren't always the same. The mafia plan was made on the idea of 1 mafia left and clear everyone. SK dying didn't meet that desire so cheery going with just track who he thinks might make a kill when it isn't sure that there isn't any mafia left wasn't a bad choice.

Would you rather I claim first or xis?

No shit they're trying to get an answer. That doesn't mean a mod should come out and say one way or the other. Especially they have all the knowledge of what is going on. That is crap.

It doesn't matter who claims first, whoever's feeling more townie lol
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

K you can connect this to all hints dropped of it (and the soft claim refers to me saying day 1 that there could be another watcher who didn't want to claim as well). 50 percent self watcher from the two orange cards. Any action that targets me I have a 50 percent chance of being told that person who did it targeted me.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 am

Post by SafetyDance »

That's half a claim. And quote your breadcrumb post to save us the trouble?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

That's a full claim.

In post 736, Mehdi2277 wrote:
Tbg role spec probably won't help considering the nature of the role (and I think people said to not cc even if you were a watcher). Multiple people with the same role when it's 1 shot is something I find believable.

In post 1170, Mehdi2277 wrote:I think so since my power has an obvious way to get upgraded (in fact lurkers one card Mediterranean power is more useful then my two oranges together).

In post 1195, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well my role becomes useless if claimed so I'm not speaking in hints simply to confuse you.

In post 1199, Mehdi2277 wrote:And as for the multiple trackers based on role knowledge that's not the only pr we have multiple of.

etc

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”