Fuldu (4): ibaesha, Save The Dragons, PookyTheMagicalBear, mathcam
MrBuddyLee (3): Harry_Potter, Uraj45, Mastermind of Sin
Oberon (2): Fuldu, Yosarian2
PookyTheMagicalBear (2): Oberon, MrBuddyLee
Harry_Potter (1): spectrumvoid
Mastermind of Sin (1): armlx

Not Voting: mystery meat of doom, Coron

8 to lynch

Have been prodded for not checking in since the crash: Oberon, Harry_Potter, Uraj45, armlx, mystery meat of doom, Coron
Success breeds suspicion
mystery meat of doom
mystery meat of doom
Goon
mystery meat of doom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:45 am

Post by mystery meat of doom »

I can't remember what I posted before, so I'll have to think on that later when my midterm tonight is over.
Buy mystery meat.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:05 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Yosa is so scum.
If I remember correctly, the reason I unvoted you was that something about way you defended Mr Buddy Lee in a lost post didn't strike me as pookyscumish.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

What does your suspicion of me have to do with my suspicion of you?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:What does your suspicion of me have to do with my suspicion of you?
Well, there's clearly no other reason any rational person would ever suspect me of anything. But Yos unvoting Pooky? That's just bizzare.
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by Oberon »

yay we're back on :P
Holy scumbad Batman!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

All it takes is one townie to destroy our chances at this point. Oberon, looks like you're up to the challenge. Then again, if you're scum, do carry on.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:14 pm

Post by Coron »

I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember a lot of people were voting Mathcam and he was very suspicious.
Vote: Mathcam
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:27 pm

Post by mathcam »

MBL made up some point about me which I for the most part refuted, and you unthinkingly sheeped yourself on to another bandwagon. Does that help?

Cam
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:46 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

more like you jumped on my wagon when you thought it was going places then jumped off when you thought it was dead in the water.

typical scum behaviour really.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:06 am

Post by ibaesha »

mystery meat of doom wrote:I can't remember what I posted before, so I'll have to think on that later when my midterm tonight is over.
Promises, promises.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:50 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

*sigh*
Permanent V/LA.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:47 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Coron: that sounds exactly like: hey, I have no reason for voting anyone, so I'll just wagon whoever everyone thinks is suspicious.
Blank.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:19 am

Post by Coron »

Yes I'm jumping on ANOTHER bandwagon without caring at all who it is and without giving reasons because other people find this person suspicious and just following other people. Go view all posts by me and tell me 2 reasons why this statement is completely retarded please. Trust me it's not hard. I've already told myself 4, I'm not asking NEARLY as much of you as I am of me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:27 am

Post by ibaesha »

Pretty obvious she hasn't read your past posts.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:28 am

Post by mathcam »

I'm confused. You're asking us to try to find your play half as retarded as you do? I'm not sure that qualifies as asking a lot of yourself. It would be asking a little more to try to play better in the first place.

Pooky: Who were you talking to?

Cam
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:27 pm

Post by Fuldu »

mathcam wrote:I'm confused. You're asking us to try to find your play half as retarded as you do? I'm not sure that qualifies as asking a lot of yourself. It would be asking a little more to try to play better in the first place.
Actually he's asking us to find spectrumvoid's play half as retarded as he does.

Personally, I'm not inclined to agree, because it seems like Coron's point is not that he's not jumping on a bandwagon without providing a reason, but that he's not jumping on a
new
bandwagon without providing a reason. He's been after Spamwise/mathcam for the whole game and the closest to a reason that I can find is:
Coron wrote:Mathcam- recently has faded to the background, has keep posting but nothing of consequence for almost as long as I have been not posting.
...which was posted shortly before the crash, long after several votes for 'cam.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:37 am

Post by Coron »

Coron wrote:Yes I'm jumping on
ANOTHER
bandwagon
without caring at all who it is
and
without giving reasons
because other people find this person suspicious and
just following other people
All 4 bolded areas I have issues with actually being consistant with what actually happened.

Note my sarcastic remark was responding to both Mathcam and spectrum's posts. Which both accuse me of stupid things, clearly without reading anything more than a few days old.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:37 am

Post by Yaw »

Many apologies -- I got a kidney stone early Wednesday morning, and have been out of commission since. Starting to get used to the painkillers (damn thing hasn't passed yet), so I should be around more. At any rate, that has meant leaving the absent player issue longer than I wanted to. I'll get more active on that this afternoon/evening.
Success breeds suspicion
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:55 am

Post by Yaw »

Please note that spectrumvoid is reporting some problems with posting on scum at the moment. Apparently, not only has she been experiencing the time stamp problem, but has been unable to post in certain threads as well. This will hopefully be cleared up fairly quickly.
Success breeds suspicion
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:29 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

Oy vay.

I'll be completely honest, I skimmed all of the info since my last post. I don't have nearly enough energy to fully read every gigantic post.

I'll also state, out of honesty, that my vote is going to stay on MBL mostly for reasons of inertia. At the moment, the best I can come up with are people who are high on my hit list, and people who are low on the list. MBL is high on the list, and therefore my vote stands. That's not to say that he's higher than other people, just that he's one that I'd be satisfied lynching, and lacking a good reason to change my vote to someone else, I won't.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:26 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Uraj45, a month ago wrote:The vast majority of your posts recently have consisted of poorly constructed attacks. Such actions can, under certain circumstances, be forgiven due to newbishness, but you look like a newbie to me. You look like someone who should know better than to believe the things that you have said.

I've been torn. Despite my observations I've been hesitant to vote for MBL. Mostly, I haven't been aware of the source of my hesitation, but I've come to realize that the primary reason has been Cam's reluctance to vote for him. While it's true that I have generally agreed with a lot of what Cam has said this game, I can attribute the fact that I've allowed his reluctance to hold my vote more to my unfortunate tendancy to give too much trust to those whom I know and respect.

Vote: MBL

I believe you're scum. I'm going withthat.
This is what you're "sticking with due to inertia". A post from over a month ago where you made unsubstantiated allegations and sucked up to cam.

A month. And this is the best you can do. "Inertia". And originally you didn't even list specific posts you found to be "poorly constructed attacks".

I think it's time you do something like that. Your posts and your reason for lynch are so disgracefully careless and indifferent that they're pretty much the textbook definition of scummy coasting. You'll take any lynch, and you don't particularly care to examine any details to help town figure out which one is best.

You're no more convincing today than you were a month ago. You don't give a rat's ass who gets lynched, you just want night to fall so you can send your kill in and move some offices around and stuff.

unvote, vote: Uraj

ps. mmod, if you're town, you're pretty much the worst town ever. You're probably scum too.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:52 am

Post by Uraj45 »

Actually what you're looking at is someone who's sick and tired of the way this game has had a tendency to degenerate into back and forth arguments between two people that go around in circles and get nowhere, complete with huge posts consisting of "I'll give you a point by point analysis of why everything you said is wrong." "I'll give you a point by point analysis of why every point of your point by point analysis is wrong."

What's worse, though, is that these attacks can't even manage to stay in-game. Too many of the attacks have been personal in nature, slinging the f-bomb around left and right like it's a nuclear war.

Thi is not the mafia I remember. The mafia I remember was civil. You didn't criticize other people, you criticized their actions with the only intent being to find out if they were scummy or unscummy. People didn't take anything personally, and at the end they congratulated the winners, complimented those who they thought did a particularly good job, and that was that.

In short, they knew it was a game and were able to keep it that way.

But I digress. A month has gone by and I have nothing new to offer. True. Why? Because after reading through what I missed, I couldn't find any new information. (With the exception of the office claim.) I'm not saying it's not there(though it very well might not be), I'm just saying it's too hard for me right now to sort through all the mud to get to it.

So, with a lack of new information I see no reason to change my vote. And, MBL, as the lead slinger of mud and overall negative force, you wouldn't be missed by me if you were gone.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

"Slinger of mud and overall negitive force"? You mean, he's the one in the game who's actually attacking people and therefore looking for scum?

unvote

vote:uraj45
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Uraj45 »

Mudslinging is not scum hunting. It's a personal attack for the sake of a personal attack.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”