Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Mod, prod KKB please

KKB, please verify this is my playstyle

You are literally ruining my playstyle for no reason. You already think I'm scum so STFU and don't get in the way of the scumhunting I'm trying to do before I go

You are literally ruining all chances of me being helpful for
NO REASON OTHER THAN CONF BIAS MASTURBATION
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

This time on Matt throws a hissy fit...
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2326, Kinetic wrote:This time on Matt throws a hissy fit...

Yeah, use your fucking ego protection, you're so self indulgent, you feel like you're so right in what you're doing but you're being a useless piece of shit, it must be hard for you
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by MattP »

Really, you're so heroic antagonizing me and making every attempt I make at anything be a waste

Be proud of yourself
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm POSITIVE that Zdenek and Kinetic are town. This isn't like 99% certain, this is like they are confirmed to me. Like maybe if you guys listen you can win despite my utter contempt for you all. Kinetic for the way he's been treating me during this whole thing, unlike Tierce. If you can't sense a difference then stop playing mafia because you're fucking terrible. Zdenek is also town for his flexibility in lynch willingness, he's not rigid enough to be scum and he proposed moving to a Tierce wagon at a time where scum would prefer stagnant behavior to insure my lynch.

KKB is town that is fucking over the game by being useless but whatever

Quilford was scummy but I'm really going to trust my read on ABR and stay with a townread, because I don't think that post he made that I called out was faked and I will trust that. However, he should go if the game is still going after quadz, Tierce and Xalxe are gone

Out of Quadz, Tierce and Xalxe, I fear that Tierce is moronic town, which makes me sorely pity her. Quadz is surefire scum with Xalxe or Tierce as his partner.
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

The way that MattP's read on Quadz has developed since the Quadz wagon so closely matches my own that I doubt he is scum, and considering the wagon on him there is no way I will vote him.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 am

Post by quadz08 »

*sigh* fuck.

I just went through some ISO stuff from the beginning of the game... Matt is almost certainly not scum with LLD because of their epic argument back in D1.

So. There we go. Consider me unwilling to vote for Matt until extreme further notice.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Tierce »

quadz, that argument has nothing to do with alignment. Notice how quickly they drop it.

And for what it's worth, I've seen scumbuddies get into the bitterest arguments in and out of thread. In Doctor Who, Acosmist and T-Bone were almost killing each other in-thread and in the QT. Nexus and GreyICE were at each other's throats in the Maf.Maiden scum QT. RedPanda and saulres were pitching anger fits at each other in-thread in Worst Roles Mafia.

There's nothing in that argument that makes them unlikely to be buddies.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 am

Post by quadz08 »

I disagree, the tone feels completely wrong for scumbuddies.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Tierce »

In what manner? Trying to discredit each other? I've been fooled by that--see Worst Roles and Maf.Maiden.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 am

Post by quadz08 »

In post 2333, quadz08 wrote:the tone

I can't point out anything more specific than that, Tierce. Sorry.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

Historically, this setup discourages bussing because of scum power loss with each death, since scum has done nothing since LLD died, and we've had 3 miskills, I'm betting that's the case in this game too. So yeah, sure scum can bus, but I don't think it's likely that's what LLD was doing.

Tierce, why are you saying that LLD attacking Matt early is alignment irrelevant, but also defending yourself citing LLD buddying you?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Tierce »

We've been through that already, I think. LLD has an history of, as scum, managing to manipulate me. Look at Maf.Maiden (weren't you in it for a while?), and you will see that she managed to do it there as well.

(Curiously enough, I have a bad track record of being manipulated by female scummers. I just realized there's a trend there.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2336, Zdenek wrote:Historically, this setup discourages bussing because of scum power loss with each death, since scum has done nothing since LLD died, and we've had 3 miskills, I'm betting that's the case in this game too. So yeah, sure scum can bus, but I don't think it's likely that's what LLD was doing.
And, huh... they never got to the point where they would be actively bussing, so...?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Tierce »

By the way, hmming and hawing and getting cold feet instead of consolidating behind an alternative (heck, want to lynch me? go on, give me something to do re: defense, I'm
bored
of this apathy) does not count as "something that will make me not want to Hurt MattP asap". This Day has been going on long enough, so either
do actual stuff
now or accept the lynch/kill. You all know how to play Mafia, and we had decided that we wouldn't let the Days languish on indefinitely. I'm done with this Day, so if you are
not
, the time to act on it is
now

This is a 36h notice for you to get off your asses: (expired on 2013-01-24 01:42:14)
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 am

Post by MattP »

Quadz answer my question, why was I scum even if your opinion changed
SlappyKrust
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 am

Post by quadz08 »

It was due to the whininess of your play, which seems unlike town-Matt. It's consistent and incessant and abnormal.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1976, quadz08 wrote:VOTE: Matt

Wheeeee sheeping the kanye + his insistence that what I said was scummy is just him trying so hard to get me mislynched it's not even funny.

That said: Kanye, explain the mechanics of your role.

Votes me because of Kanye

In post 1991, quadz08 wrote:No, Kanye, I was looking for confirmation that you weren't doing precisely what you just did (that is, fake a result).

*shrug* whatever, that hole is dug deep enough and I'm not going to bother trying to climb out of it. I'm fully aware of what it looks like.

Fffff I guess the impetus for my vote is gone now too UNVOTE:

Unvotes me and states that "the impetus for his vote is gone now", so essentially at this point I'm not scum to him

In post 2091, quadz08 wrote:I don't know what to make of Matt's off-the-deep-end jump here. I was going to say the same thing that Kinetic did about the scumminess of jumping around and hurting different people, and I just don't see something that... illogical coming from townMatt.

VOTE: Matt

Revotes me, stating it's because of my jumping around with my votes. This was the ONLY thing that happened between his vote and unvote. I was not whiny during that time at all. He doesn't even fucking remember why he claims he found me scummy.

The whole wagoning on me is shitty in the first place. We all like to forget shit. Quadz jumped on me because of something obvtown Kanye thought, but at the same time he was rolefishing to Kanye. Then he makes a shitty backtrack on the vote and several posts later he jumps back on me because Tierce is loud.

He then NEVER talks openly about why I'm scummy, tries to find new information, ANYTHING. Once he's on me and the wagon builds he becomes content and quiet in his vote and lets Tierce and Kinetic (later) run their mouths

If we are to assume that I am town then we are to assume that I am mislynch-bait. We are then to look at the people who want me lynched. Kinetic was town and fluid in his jump on me. Quadz's jump was awkward with the unvote hiccup and then he jumped back on for a shitty reason

If there is any player active lurking, it's Quadz. He comes in and makes crappy fluff posts like this:

In post 2201, quadz08 wrote:Hi prodded. Have been reading. I approve of claimthings, but am getting nothing from it. Kinetic seems to think he will though, and I'm curious to hear his thoughts.

Then asks shit like this to Kanye

In post 2232, quadz08 wrote:Kanye, what do you think massclaim would achieve at this point?

Which makes no sense for him to ask because he just said he approves of claiming, has Kanye as a obvtown read, and now is questioning Kanye about what claiming can do? WTF kind of answer does he expect to get? It's very obvious he's talking to talk, so that it looks like he's doing shit

Next two posts:
In post 2255, quadz08 wrote:*eyeroll*

Zed is still dumb

In post 2257, quadz08 wrote:I do agree with Zed there. Kinetic, you need to explain that.

Fucking LOL, useless shit and then parroting another player

He literally has done NOTHING worth content in a shitton of time, and that's ok, that's fine, that could just mean he's over with the game BUT at the same time he's trying to look like he is scumhunting and like he cares, without generating any of his own content. Talk about me not generating content.

Another example, Zdenek points out something possibly scummy that Kinetic did and Quadz says:

In post 2108, quadz08 wrote:That is a solid catch

but Kinetic has been Town As Fuck

what do

KINETIC 'SPLAIN YOSELF

Another parrot

Here's the main problem with Quadz in a nutshell:

1) He has been on my wagon every time it's risen (when KKB started leading a wagon on me and when Tierce started leading a wagon on me), and in the latter case it was for his own weak reasons that he didn't even rebring up when I just questioned him
2) He is providing no content whatsoever, read his damn ISO
3) He's trying to make it seem, AT THE SAME TIME, like he is trying to generate content

Quadz is scum. We're going there.

VOTE: Quadz
SlappyKrust
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

matt it makes me very nervous when you ate this hard and then i start to wonder maybe the only reason im alive now is you hope ill save you. that said i still think youre town i just sont have the confidence id like to have. im still hella onboard with quadz and id like to know why we diverted off of him in the first place???
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 am

Post by MattP »

In post 2343, kanyeknowsbest wrote:matt it makes me very nervous when you ate this hard and then i start to wonder maybe the only reason im alive now is you hope ill save you. that said i still think youre town i just sont have the confidence id like to have. im still hella onboard with quadz and id like to know why we diverted off of him in the first place???

Because yadayada jumped around a lot and lost sureness of my vote on him for some vague reason pertaining to his disinterest in the game

Also PLEASE POST MORE

And there's no reason for ANY scum to kill you, they haven't rage dumped since LLD died and when they do it'll be on you, but they're prob not at enough rage points and they wouldn't even try anyway until right before one of theirs died
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote: Quadz
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Tierce »

MattP wrote:1) He has been on my wagon every time it's risen (when KKB started leading a wagon on me and when Tierce started leading a wagon on me), and in the latter case it was for his own weak reasons that he didn't even rebring up when I just questioned him
2) He is providing no content whatsoever, read his damn ISO
3) He's trying to make it seem, AT THE SAME TIME, like he is trying to generate content
It's funny, because I see MattP in every single one of these. And MattP doesn't have the excuse of not being a particularly Town player (sorry quadz >.>).

What's more: in the just-finished Sherlock, quadz was hydraing with singer (Gummybear). They were Town, and so was the hydra I was playing in (Jabberwock). I don't think quadz would have waffled on his read on me so much in
that
game if he had the
sure knowledge
that I'm Town in
this
game, as he would have a decent amount of Town meta to look back through (if quadz was scum here, he'd know for certain I'm Town here, etc.).

And quadz-scum has no reason whatsoever to post either of these:
In post 2310, quadz08 wrote:*eyeroll* you're both being idiots.
In post 2331, quadz08 wrote:*sigh* fuck.

I just went through some ISO stuff from the beginning of the game... Matt is almost certainly not scum with LLD because of their epic argument back in D1.

So. There we go. Consider me unwilling to vote for Matt until extreme further notice.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Kinetic »

You see, if Matt/Zed went after Tierce or Xalxe after all their belly aching, I could maybe be convinced to look at one of those. But quadz is town. Vote stays where it is.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Xalxe »

Tierce, your countdown magically went from 24 hours to another 36 and that's just too long for me. You wanna wait, that's fine, but he'll probably be dead by then.

HURT: MattP

die scum die
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2125, Kinetic wrote:I'm starting to think Zd is trying to derail it. I'm not moving my vote off Matt.

In post 2347, Kinetic wrote:You see, if Matt/Zed went after Tierce or Xalxe after all their belly aching, I could maybe be convinced to look at one of those. But quadz is town. Vote stays where it is.

Seriously, he's not town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”