TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:27 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1574, Mehdi2277 wrote:And tbg considering powers are random for the most part chances of scum having an RB is lower then a townie having it.

unvote

The only way you can be Town is if you were blocked, so explain.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

That's literally the only way?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And to extend it a standard role blocker.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Well trackers being role blocked isn't doable when that's been clarified but right now you're idea being a problem only applies if it's a nightly rb and there's 0 town rbs that can't narrow down who the scum rb likely is.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Interesting notes about the current votes

TBG - voted AI not monkey and he hasn't really said anything about monkey all day
Lord - Like a bunch of the rest of his IIoA, it's just there doing nothing, like a way to look townie without taking too hard a stance on anything. (good point with this one)
Jal - voted right after monkey put mehndi at L-1, asked monkey to explain how mehndi's defense has un-raveled (he has not answered this question yet)
Jake - opportunisic vote on Mehndi, ignoring my questions and others (still refusing to answer)
Xis - Rank survivalism (whatever that means)
Cheery wants to hammer - CD makes valid points in 1408 and asks monkey a question (which monkey ignores)

The only questionable votes on Monkey that I see are TBG and Xis. But note that Monkey has ignored questions/posts from 3 people all of who aren;t on the questionable vote list.

This is why I don;t feel Monkey can be trusted to follow our kill suggestion. He has basically found a way to avoid all questions and hasn't even attempted to scumhunt. All he keeps doing is saying he has to be kept alive because he is a vig and we should trust him (maybe that's what rank survivalism means?, if so than Xis's vote isn't questionable afterall)
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1576, Mehdi2277 wrote:That's literally the only way?

Unless you got bussed with someone not performing an action. (and Cheery was not informed of a bus) That, or Cheery's Scum, which makes about 0 sense.

@Mod: If a Tracker was to track Player A, but Player A and Player B got bussed, what would the Tracker be told?

In post 1579, Jake from State Farm wrote:Interesting notes about the current votes

TBG - voted AI not monkey and he hasn't really said anything about monkey all day
Lord - Like a bunch of the rest of his IIoA, it's just there doing nothing, like a way to look townie without taking too hard a stance on anything. (good point with this one)
Jal - voted right after monkey put mehndi at L-1, asked monkey to explain how mehndi's defense has un-raveled (he has not answered this question yet)
Jake - opportunisic vote on Mehndi, ignoring my questions and others (still refusing to answer)
Cheery wants to hammer - CD makes valid points in 1408 and asks monkey a question (which monkey ignores)

The only questionable votes on Monkey that I see are TBG and Xis. But note that Monkey has ignored questions/posts from 3 people all of who aren;t on the questionable vote list.

This is why I don;t feel Monkey can be trusted to follow our kill suggestion. He has basically found a way to avoid all questions and hasn't even attempted to scumhunt. All he keeps doing is saying he has to be kept alive because he is a vig and we should trust him (maybe that's what rank survivalism means?, if so than Xis's vote isn't questionable afterall)

Monkey's been suspicious Scum at worst, useless Town at best. I was totally fine with lynching him until Medhi's recent posts.

Rank survivalism = Monkey's just trying to stay alive, rather than hunt Scum. Town wins by finding Scum, Scum win by staying alive, so townies usually care less about staying alive than the Scum do.

In post 1577, Mehdi2277 wrote:And to extend it a standard role blocker.

???

In post 1578, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well trackers being role blocked isn't doable when that's been clarified but right now you're idea being a problem only applies if it's a nightly rb and there's 0 town rbs that can't narrow down who the scum rb likely is.

How would other blockers narrow down who the Scum blocker is?
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 am

Well rank survivalism is exactly what monkey is doing

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1581, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well rank survivalism is exactly what monkey is doing

Yup. How do you feel about Medhi forgetting that he had to be blocked to be Town?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Similar to how any player would guess who someone scum is.

Standard meaning nightly role blocker vs role blocker with some limitation. This is mainly that you made it sound like the chances of controlling monkey's kill if he's town are really unlikely to be helpful.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Is it any more likely as scum?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am

In post 1582, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 1581, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well rank survivalism is exactly what monkey is doing

Yup. How do you feel about Medhi forgetting that he had to be blocked to be Town?

I'm still suspicious of mehndi, him or guile would be the best people for Jal to shoot IMO.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am

Tbg, where did this bus idea come from?

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

What's the difference between saying jal should one of these two and just mock lynching as a whole? The reason you gave against mock lynching applies for directing kills too doesn't it?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1583, Mehdi2277 wrote:Similar to how any player would guess who someone scum is.

Standard meaning nightly role blocker vs role blocker with some limitation. This is mainly that you made it sound like the chances of controlling monkey's kill if he's town are really unlikely to be helpful.

All you need is a 2-shot blocker. They would just need to block him once, no chain-blocking, etc. required.

In post 1584, Mehdi2277 wrote:Is it any more likely as scum?

Absolutely. If you're Town, it's been all but modconfirmed to you that a Scum roleblocker exists. That should be at the forefront of your mind, since it changes the game radically.

If you're Scum, it's just part of your fakeclaim. We all know how easy it is for Scum to screw their fakeclaim up. (hi lurker)

In post 1586, Jake from State Farm wrote:Tbg, where did this bus idea come from?

Mehdi asked if a Scum blocker blocking him last night was literally the only way he could be Town. (assuming Cheery's Town) Depending on how the mod resolves redirections, a Scum Bus Driver could have done it too.

It's a moot point, since a Scum BD is even scarier than a RBer anyway, and far less likely.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

vote medhi
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 1579, Jake from State Farm wrote:

Jake from State Farm wrote:

There is a little bit more to it.

Spoiler:
In post 1475, Xisiqomelir wrote:

MonkeyMan576
: Your vote on me is rank survivalism. In fact, most of your recent posting after being wagonned is rank survivalism.

In post 1411, MonkeyMan576 wrote:hammering me would be a bad idea. I'm town so as far as I'm aware my cards are distributed among those on my lynch. So I'm guessing Cherry Dog is scum. This is a scum-like risk, not a town-like risk.

In post 1421, MonkeyMan576 wrote:People should unvote me unless they want Boardwalk in the hands of ScumDog and his cohorts.

In post 1441, MonkeyMan576 wrote:ScumCherry hamming would allow Boardwalk to possibly change hands from town to mafia. I haven't done anything scummy, besides not having a lot of time to answer questions. CheeryDog HAS done something specifically scummy now.

UNVOTE: Cheery Dog
VOTE: MonkeyMan576

The quotes from Monkey spoilered above are one aspect of his survivalism, but his votes today are also significant. The "unraveling defense" Mehdi vote is questionable, and his read on me evolves this way today:

In post 1102, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Post #684 – Xis attacks babyspice. Good post

Nuetral
Xisqomelir

In post 1455, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Currently if I had to choose someone to shoot it would be Xis. His post count is relatively low and his unvote of Lurker looks suspicious.

In post 1467, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Like the Xis wagon idea...posted my reasons why previously(Lurker unvote, inactivity). Plus Guille seems to have some sense.

Vote: Xis

Which I don't consider at all natural.

PEdit: Ninjaed heavily
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

If I'm scum it's been mod confirmed to me too unless I faked the doc part as well.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And tbg currently you pretty much make it sound like you'd remember everything more when the game has had a ton of claim stuff that honestly at this point beyond vague important parts aren't something worth remembering in detail.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

@Xis: Changing your reads as the game progresses is a town tell. Thank you for making my case for me.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Changing them without reason isn't. At this point you're just jumping on what direction things are going and aren't really trying to persuade people to follow you at all.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

In post 1594, Mehdi2277 wrote:Changing them without reason isn't. At this point you're just jumping on what direction things are going and aren't really trying to persuade people to follow you at all.

Amen, there's hope for you yet

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Still think monkey should live for one more night. Currently lynch one of guille/xis/mhork, shoot the other two, and then lynch monkey.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

You realize the only alternative lynch will most likely be you right?

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

For this day or any? And how is that a bad idea for deaths?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1594, Mehdi2277 wrote:Changing them without reason isn't. At this point you're just jumping on what direction things are going and aren't really trying to persuade people to follow you at all.

That's not true at all. My opinions are my own. Just because I'm not begging people to vote the way I am doesn't mean I don't want them to.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”