re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:37 am

Post by re2fan »

petroleumjelly/spectrumvoid/statusquo

You are all threating me and eon too much without tryng to see from our point of view, and i'll be glad to send anyone of you to hell when the time comes.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:58 am

Post by Eon »

Umm spectrum void i remember last day you told YOU voted against me because you had no choice, until people found BIRD lynch. There also was one post where you told you dont SUSPECT US.

Yet on this page you began to play on 2 sides, you are 2nd best wagon after us and you try to take this situation. Away from yourself by JOINING wagon.

I want to hear your other reasons.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ambic wrote:Incidentally, I cannot think of a sane reason for scum to target Fritzler on account that even when he is town he inadvertently helps the mafia consistently. I have seen him, as a tracker, post the phrase ":knows stuff:" while starting a bandwagon that cost the town the game. He knew absolutely nothing, and was lying and or didnt know how a tracker role worked. Either way, I doubt the mafia or an SK would feel threatened by him. Ibby on the other hand is an unknown quatity to me, since I have only seen him/her on AIM chat - and I don't play on that often.
I've got to say I don't agree with your interpretation of Fritzer. Yes, he is hyper-agressive and sometimes hurts the town, but I've also seen him catch scum before with that playstyle.

As for Ibby, from what I've seen of her, she is quite a good player.

In any case, what are you trying to sugget with this post? It seems wierd, and the only thing I can think of is "ambic's trying to convince us that he wouldn't have killed Fritzer/Ibby".
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Courk
Courk
Townie
Courk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:26 am

Post by Courk »

klebian replaces lordy.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by re2fan »

My top three suspects:

VERY HGH: Lord/spectrumvoid
VERY HIGH: Low/Sprontalic
HIGH: Ziludelbird.

lordy/specvoid :
lordspecvoid says RE2EON is newbie, will give slack. Won't join 'bandwagon'
spectrumvoid doesn't like the RE2EON wagon either.
lordspecvoid unvotes, votes RE2Eon after magically comprehending Eon's posts.
lordspecvoid wants to unvote RE2EON after magically comprehending Eon's posts.. but doesn't..
lordspecvoid wonders why Save The Pablito doesn't think that RE2EON is scummy, even giving reasons why they are.
lordspecvoid still thinks RE2EON is more scummy than ShadowBird
lordspecvoid votes RE2EON

Low/Sprontalic :
LowSprontalic votes Yosarian2Speaker for OMGUS as well as lurker hunting.
LowSprontalic tries to defend his vote.. including playing newbie card.
LowSprontalic unvotes, votes RE2EON for his 'STFU' post.
LowSprontalic unvotes, votes DaThizzleHimself for overdefensive or another generic reason, then says: "I think lots of people in this game are needed prods."
LowSprontalic unvotes, votes RE2EON for confusing posts

zilu/Delibird :
ziluDelibird gets prodded.. focuses us to trust LowSprontalic.. and FOS's DaThizzleHimself but can't explain why >_>
ziluDelibird votes RE2EON for not being able to multitask/only defending.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by ambic »

In any case, what are you trying to sugget with this post?
The above posts were arguing over Vig/Mafia/SK etc, and I was more alluding to the fact that its too early to base decisions on the death. I don't like spelling things out in posts because if I am right in any piece of reasoning then others should be able to see it as well.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by klebian »

oh, right, i'm replacing. Let me read through

*OH NO*
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Klebian is replacing my other head, lordy. I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself over and over again, but here it is AGAIN.

- I gave slack. And I didn't like the wagon because I thought you were just new players making a bad play.
- Then Eon/Re's post start to look more and more scummy, so I voted.
- Continued to vote Eon/Re because of deadline.
- Summary of last 3 reasons: I gave reasons for why Eon/Re are scummy, then I voted.

This repetition of the same accusations against me sounds like this: SV/K is scummy because of X! SV/K is scummy because of X! x100.
Blank.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:31 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Eon wrote:Actually thats stupid, IF I would be scum i wouldn't KILL ibby seriously she is the one who got some protective words about fan and me in the end. So why would we kill her?
Yos2 already addressed this. There are multiple reasons you might have decided to kill Ibby/Fritz.
Eon wrote:I love how people attack me and fan for my post i did, i told That thing to explain 2 KILLS and yet people attack us for that. Yeah, indeed why not to vote against EON and FAN when you have the chance. Right people =]
Firstly, the fact that you are Eon and Re2fan has nothing to do with why I am pursuing you. I am pursuing you because I think you are scum, and scum need to be lynched.

And the way you answered the problem of two kills was scummy. Let me go over it again:
Eon wrote:Seriously scums did direct hit on doctor and cop. And im kinda sure that was pure luck from both killer. But how would scum and SK know that ibby is cop?
This implies knowledge of the set-up (particularly, the presence of a Serial Killer). When pushed on this point, you respond:
Eon wrote:2 Kills? Well i cant say for sure if its SK it can be Vigilante or something i just told it like to explain 2 kills.
Eon wrote:I tried to explain 2 kills, and by SK i ment "Serial Killer and Vigilante"
Plus seriously Ibaesha acted pro town and i think only SK and Scums would target her.
Now you say that you meant Serial Killer AND Vigilante when you originally said SK. And I
do not believe that
, which leads me to believe you are scum trying to backpedal. I think you were trying to widen your scope so you wouldn't get in trouble, but it really only made it worse.

Further, as soon as Day Two opened, the two of you start with:
Eon wrote:Okaaaay this is very very bad.
Hrm well Glork heh its kinda interesting, everything you told is like "Lets hang those 2" But lets remember what Ibaesha told, im going to sound scummy but SHE WOULD DEFINATELY check spectrumvoid.
Glork so why dont you add them to suspect list?
This quote. Basically: "Ibby died, and she was attacking SpectrumVoid! So SpectrumVoid should be a top suspect!". This leads me to believe you killed Ibby/Fritz so you could start off the day with this exact argument.
Eon wrote:Of course i think ibby would check Void because she clearly told "I prefer to lynch bird, but i also prefer to hang void that eon" and lets not forget ibby is good player.
So now you are appealing to other players in general. "Ibby is a good player, and she preferred a SpectrumVoid lynch over an Eon lynch! So we should go after SpectrumVoid!"

Also, I should adjust my last post, where I noted a possible TSQ/UT and Eon/Re2 pairing, which after a reread of Day Two, no longer seems very plausible (considering TSQ is going after Eon fairly hard). I just wanted to formally scratch that theory off for the time being.
Re2 wrote:petroleumjelly/spectrumvoid/statusquo

You are all threating me and eon too much without tryng to see from our point of view, and i'll be glad to send anyone of you to hell when the time comes.
I have read your posts from multiple views. And after the post where Eon tried to widen the definition of SK to mean "Serial Killer OR Vigilante", and the posts where Eon pushes on SpectrumVoid
solely
because of the death of Ibby/Fritz, I am thinking your "point of view" is that the two of you are looking at this game from the eyes of scum.

Vote stands.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:54 pm

Post by Eon »

Im not pushing because of that, i can say OMG at your logic. You have one big paranoia.
I DONT push spectrumvoid lynch i give suggestions, ibby was cop and i think nobody knew it. But then today she died, and she directly told that SHE FINDS SPECTRUMVOID SUSPICIOS. And there is a chance she CHECKED spectrumvoid, and got negative result.

And in case you are blind spectrumvoid makes stuff up, fan or I didnt do much posts before lynch.

Spectrumvoid please QUOTE stuff that made you suspect us, try to find some suspicios post after your words.
lordy/specvoid :
lordspecvoid wants to unvote RE2EON after magically comprehending Eon's posts.. but doesn't..
lordspecvoid wonders why Save The Pablito doesn't think that RE2EON is scummy, even giving reasons why they are.
Who doesnt believe that , should re read. Petro, question dont you think we have other REASONS to vote against spectrumvoid? And not because of ibby's death?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

...so, you're theory is that Ibby got a guilty on SV? I don't see that at all. In fact, she spent more of the day yesterday attacking you then attacking SV, and Fritz didn't mention SV at all.

From what I've seen, that's not like Fritz; he's not the most subtle of mafia players. If he knows someone is guilty, he's generally going to be voting for that person. I don't think they got a guilty at all yesterday.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:27 pm

Post by Eon »

In the end ibby told that SHE attacked us a bit "overly agressive" she then unvoted us and told she FINDS spectrumvoid more suspicios than we are.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

...and now that I look back, I notice that we started in day. The cops didn't get a chance to investigate at all, Eon.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:29 pm

Post by re2fan »

petroleumjelly wrote: I have read your posts from multiple views. And after the post where
Eon tried to widen the definition of SK to mean "Serial Killer OR Vigilante",
and the posts where
Eon pushes on SpectrumVoid solely because of the death of Ibby/Fritz,
I am thinking your "point of view" is that the two of you are looking at this game from the eyes of scum.

Eon doesn't speak english as his first language.. if you don't get that he could write and SK or wotever,simply because he couldn't say it in a much better way, they you are failing ;]

I'd like to see your other head jelly.. at least he may unvote us.

How is Eon pushing Specvoid solely on ibby??? we voted Specvoid on day 1 and in my last post i showed how he is summy.

I don't think counting other peoples opinions of us, such as ibby, is a bad thing...

You seem to be acting strange tbh, you're lucky,BuddyLee isn't acting so scummy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I haven't heard from my other head in some time.

(1) I wouldn't discount TSQ bussing his partner aggressively.
(2) PJ's argument that Eon jumped to suggest that Ibby was killed because she suspected SV, and the kill and response to the kill was a sum setup, is a compelling one.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

My reason for thinking you're scummy now is you pushing me on the basis of a cop investigation which never happened. I won't say much for now, since we need to give klebian (my new head) a chance to catch up.
Blank.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:29 am

Post by Eon »

comment this please
lordy/specvoid :
lordspecvoid says: My reason for thinking you're scummy now is you pushing me on the basis of a cop investigation which never happened
Every single part of that text.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:19 am

Post by re2fan »

spectrumvoid wrote:I won't say much for now, since we need to give klebian (my new head) a chance to catch up.
No you won't say much now because you will only dig yourself into a deeper hole.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Theres nothing to comment on. It's just a voting history that you edited to make him look scummy, probably. I haven't gotten a chance to check back yet, but I'd be willing to bet that There was more reasoning than "Magically comprehending." I think I would have remembered such a huge about face like that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Eon »

Heh and you say you are helping, i think you have this urge to lynch me without talking ye?
You say you are helpful, but you are even lazy to read those posts void did, "We made those posts look scummy" funny, fan didnt edit anything, and even ibaesha began to suspect spectrumvoid after this.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:22 am

Post by re2fan »

You'd be surprised ;], read his posts.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:39 am

Post by re2fan »

lordy/specvoid :lordspecvoid says RE2EON is newbie, will give slack. =>
spectrumvoid wrote:Well, it isn't compulsory for newbies to play in newbie games first before playing in a mini/large/theme.

My read on Eon: a newbie. While that doesn't mean he's not newbie scum, I'll cut him some slack for now.

*good post* by STD.
Won't join 'bandwagon:
spectrumvoid wrote:I know you're already voting him, but I disagreed. That's all.

spectrumvoid doesn't like the RE2EON wagon either:
spectrumvoid wrote: I don't like the Eon wagon either. He plays like this everywhere.
lordspecvoid unvotes, votes RE2Eon after magically comprehending Eon's posts:
spectrumvoid wrote: And here's exactly where I changed my mind. Before I thought he was just being newbie-ish, and was willing to consider that language problems might've led to some confusion about what he meant. BUT I don't like his responses to the accusations against him, and his defenses. And that's why I'm going to
vote: Eon
lordspecvoid wants to unvote RE2EON after magically comprehending Eon's posts.. but doesn't...:
spectrumvoid wrote: As to why, I read your posts over and I find that I don't really think you're scummy anymore. It's mainly a combination of confusing posts and bad English that made me think you're scummy. But I won't unvote since we're at deadline. I'll go have another read and see if I find something new.
lordspecvoid wonders why Save The Pablito doesn't think that RE2EON is scummy, even giving reasons why they are.:
spectrumvoid wrote: It's interesting that you're saying Eon/re aren't scummy because he is using his confusion as an excuse to vote. I just don't get why you think that isn't scummy. Eon is just plain looking for an excuse to vote. He should've asked for a clarification if he's confused.
lordspecvoid still thinks RE2EON is more scummy than ShadowBird...:
spectrumvoid wrote: I did a reread. I'm currently undecided as to whether Eon/re or SL/bird are more scummy. My reasons thinking bird/SL are scummy are pretty much the same as anyone else's.
spectrumvoid wrote: I seriously don't like the tone of SL's latest responses. And I did a read, I also don't SL/bird's other posts. But I still think Eon/re is more scummy. With a deadline coming, I don't know what to do.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:11 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

As I expected, you edited which of his posts you used in order to make him look scummier.

Where to begin...Well, first, in between the time where he reads you as most likely noob town, and the time he votes you, theres this post:
Eon randomly posts stuff that makes him look absolutely scummy. Kinda like Stevie. Also I can't make head or head of his posts. *grin*
Admits he's confused about you, because of the nature of your posts.

You also fail to mention that he posts reasons as to voting you. Now granted, they aren't the best, but they're not terrible either at that stage of the game.
And here's exactly where I changed my mind. Before I thought he was just being newbie-ish, and was willing to consider that language problems might've led to some confusion about what he meant. BUT I don't like his responses to the accusations against him, and his defenses. And that's why I'm going to vote: Eon
He also posts more reasons later, here:
spectrumvoid wrote:
Eon wrote: 1: Can you tell us about your thoughts, you dont vote against me then
2: who do you suspect and why?
Then you act interesting, you tell you dont like wagon on me and fan but then you dont say anything that could make people find another suspect.
3: Plus i cant say you are active like most of players here, for example in 4 pages you did some [4,5 or 6]mini posts and all of them mentioned me. Im kinda interested in your oppinion.
numbers added by me so I won't miss out anything

Huh? I thought I did in my earlier post. I'll try again.

1:
First off, I didn't vote on you. Because I was doing a little meta-gaming. I thought you were just being your normal self (as in defensive, confusing, scummy-looking etc.) Yes, I did know that that didn't excuse you from being scum, but I thought that was your consistent playstyle. That's why I brought up people like chamber, who's playstyle is always scummy-looking, but is sometimes pro-town. That also explains why I didn't like the wagon on you.

2:
Who do I think is scummy now? You. Your recent posts and uneffective defences changed my mind. If you want, I can do a quote of them but I think you remember (since you are the one who posted them after all).

3:
As for activity, I'm in timezone GMT +8 which means I'm usually sleeping when everyone is posting, like my other head lordy (who has poofed.) I think I did mention here that I was rushing out a project, so my activity dropped. Check out any of my other games for proof. (except games where we were at lyol, or I was -1 lynch.) With my project over, I have been around. Also, I'd like to point out that there are other people with worse activity level than mine, who live in perfectly timezones.

Does that answer all the questions?

So, I am seeing this push from you as anti town, and possibly as distancing technique between Lord Void, and you. This post in particular makes me think that he's sure you'll come up scum, and that this will help him.
Another reason for lynching me/lordy is because lynching eon/re will cause the game to languish. I disagree. Whoever we lynch today, as long as we lynch, we'll get better info, and the game will pick up. For example, if we lynch e/r, I'm sure everyone will be looking at the people on the wagon like me. If we lynch sv/l, everyone will be looking at pab + TSQ.
So in conclusion, happy with my vote, but

FOS: Lord Void
as well.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:43 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote: You also fail to mention that he posts reasons as to voting you. Now granted, they aren't the best, but they're not terrible either at that stage of the game.
And here's exactly where I changed my mind. Before I thought he was just being newbie-ish, and was willing to consider that language problems might've led to some confusion about what he meant. BUT I don't like his responses to the accusations against him, and his defenses. And that's why I'm going to vote: Eon
If you check my post above i have that exact same quote.

The fact that specvoid is confused as you say and then becomes unconfused to change his vote for us, and then against us.. that's just weird. He may aswell not vote if he's so confused.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am

Post by Eon »

Thestatusquo wrote:As I expected, you edited which of his posts you used in order to make him look scummier.

Thats is called RANDOM ass saving of the end of the day. I can also generate random stuff based on specific situation.

He also posts more reasons later, here:
spectrumvoid wrote:
Eon wrote: 1: Can you tell us about your thoughts, you dont vote against me then
2: who do you suspect and why?
Then you act interesting, you tell you dont like wagon on me and fan but then you dont say anything that could make people find another suspect.

3: Plus i cant say you are active like most of players here, for example in 4 pages you did some [4,5 or 6]mini posts and all of them mentioned me. Im kinda interested in your oppinion.
2:
Who do I think is scummy now? You. Your recent posts and uneffective defences changed my mind. If you want, I can do a quote of them but I think you remember (since you are the one who posted them after all).
Quote them now please because i want that =]

So, I am seeing this push from you as anti town, and possibly as distancing technique between Lord Void, and you. This post in particular makes me think that he's sure you'll come up scum, and that this will help him.
How am i Anti town, TSQ how can you be so sure that SV wont end up being scum? Fan and i express our oppinions about this situation and we dont jump at random people for no reasons. Accept facts, ibby suspected spectrumvoid right after bird. And now she is dead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”