Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Quilford »

(By the way I really don't know what to talk about. I don't really have a beef with anyone atm and if we're heading in the direction of lynching Tierce / Xalxe / quadz then that's something I can appreciate and I don't really know what I can do to make it happen?)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Kinetic »

vote: Quiford
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

maybe a reason why you are okay with lynching from those three and which you think is most likely scum? thoughts on basically any player in the game ? idk... seems p straightforward 2 me...............
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Quilford »

because they probably contain the scum? i thought tierce was scum because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable, and i thought xalxe was scum because his post by post catchup was bad (especially the stream-of-consciousness) and bad post by post catchups come from scum.

But I don't know what's going on with the voting thing, and I'm really detached from this game atm. WOE IS ME D:
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1804, Quilford wrote:because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable
...and? That's not how you scumhunt. It may not have made sense to you, but it made to me. Where are you attempting to figure out this, Quil? Where are your "oh there are a lot of people who are really Town lol" developments? You have posted virtually no content whatsoever. Why?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Tierce »

Especially since one of the people who was really looking Town at the time was quadz, imo. But you didn't even name names. Yuck.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1805, Tierce wrote:
In post 1804, Quilford wrote:because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable
...and? That's not how you scumhunt. It may not have made sense to you, but it made to me. Where are you attempting to figure out this, Quil? Where are your "oh there are a lot of people who are really Town lol" developments? You have posted virtually no content whatsoever. Why?

I thought I was a shit scumhunter so

I noticed you took a dump on Xalxe earlier this game; wonder if there's any alignment correlation for you there? I haven't had my eureka moment this game yet, but just hold out a bit. I know the only reason you're not accusing me of actively ignoring this game and recommending bullets through my head is because you've been doing the exact same thing
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Quilford »

now that i've met my passive-aggressiveness quota i will slink off to bed, enjoy
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1807, Quilford wrote:
In post 1805, Tierce wrote:
I thought I was a shit scumhunter so

I noticed you took a dump on Xalxe earlier this game; wonder if there's any alignment correlation for you there? I haven't had my eureka moment this game yet, but just hold out a bit. I know the only reason you're not accusing me of actively ignoring this game and recommending bullets through my head is because you've been doing the exact same thing
None of that answered my questions. Stop dodging. Who are the Townreads you had when you replaced in and why?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Tierce »

- Tierce asks why Quilford is not posting content and why he's not scumhunting for motive over behavior
- Quilford goes "lol you insulted my Mafia skills once I am terribly offended forever and will use it against you forever and will not try to play this game I replaced into"

Then you get surprised I think you're a bad player. Kindly flake if that's all you're going to do and let someone who wants to play do so. I don't have to coddle you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Tierce »

You know what, Quilford?

Deal with it. I apologized at the time, and I meant it. My opinion about your Mafia skills isn't the best, but I shouldn't have expressed it that way. However, you suddenly decided to bring this matter into another game as if it is in any kind relevant and as if it should excuse your absolute lack of presence in this game. It doesn't. If you don't play, I'm going to call you out on it, because luring favors scum far more than it favors Town, I know you dislike playing scum, and regardless of whatever issues you had going on at the time that caused you to site-flake, the truth is that you
flaked out of an hydra in a scum game
. Without a word to anyone, AFAIK. That does NOT give me any good images of what your recent scum play is like, and all this image of OMG SO AFFRONTED is YOUR PROBLEM. Not mine. You knew I was in the game when you replaced in. If you don't want to play, act like a decent person and replace out instead of whining that boo-woo Tierce is asking me questions and omg she called me a crappy player once.

It's a Mafia game. People will insult your intelligence from time to time, because it's a game that requires mental skills. Grow a pair or don't play.

And since my fiance just broke into laughter at the fury I'm tapping the laptop keys with and said that doing so doesn't make me shout louder at the people on the internet, I'm going to pet a pug instead of continuing this.

Now play the damned game and answer my question. Who were your Townreads, and what reads do you have now that make you think the game is as easy as lynching three people when you have no evidence of effort put into reading
at all
?
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 1804, Quilford wrote:because they probably contain the scum? i thought tierce was scum because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable,

Why?

In post 1804, Quilford wrote:and i thought xalxe was scum because his post by post catchup was bad (especially the stream-of-consciousness) and bad post by post catchups come from scum.

Why?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Prods have gone out where needed. Both players are active on the site so I am hopeful that no replacements will be needed.

Sixth Damage Tally of Epoch V:

• Xalxe
    is at 1 HP below normal maximum.
  • MattP
    kanyeknowsbest
    quadz08
    Tierce
    Zdenek
    Kinetic
    , and
    Quilford
    are all at 1 HP above normal maximum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1807, Quilford wrote:I noticed you took a dump on Xalxe earlier this game; wonder if there's any alignment correlation for you there?
This is all the more hilarious because this line is an insinuation that I'm scum for ragging on Xalxe (and presumably you), but I called you out on being a crappy player in Mafia Behind the Maiden, where I was
Town
. Good try, though! How dare I call people out on behaviors that I see as destructive to the Town.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1811, Tierce wrote:And since my fiance just broke into laughter at the fury I'm tapping the laptop keys with and said that doing so doesn't make me shout louder at the people on the internet, I'm going to pet a pug instead of continuing this.

Rofl.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1812, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1804, Quilford wrote:because they probably contain the scum? i thought tierce was scum because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable,

Why?

In post 1804, Quilford wrote:and i thought xalxe was scum because his post by post catchup was bad (especially the stream-of-consciousness) and bad post by post catchups come from scum.

Why?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by MattP »

If ABR ended up being scum and I backtracked due to one post by him then I suck

But I think it was a genuine as fuck post
SlappyKrust
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Yeah ok folks

I'm here and ready to participate and shit now, and I'm going to start off strong with a
VOTE: Quilford

Cause this last page or so of Quil has been pretty freaking awful. responds to DV's vote (which was unexplained unless I missed something earlier, and he should fix that) with "AHHHHHHH" then proceeds to say "I don't have a beef with anyone, but lynching these specific three people is fine and dandy with me!"

I think this is a good way to start getting back into the swing of things here.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1814, Tierce wrote:
In post 1807, Quilford wrote:I noticed you took a dump on Xalxe earlier this game; wonder if there's any alignment correlation for you there?
This is all the more hilarious because this line is an insinuation that I'm scum for ragging on Xalxe (and presumably you), but I called you out on being a crappy player in Mafia Behind the Maiden, where I was
Town
. Good try, though! How dare I call people out on behaviors that I see as destructive to the Town.

In post 1810, Tierce wrote:once

b(^___^)b

Tierce wrote:I will insult your intelligence from time to time, because I clearly have some sort of superiority complex.

FTFY
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Quilford »

Look as much as I dislike participating in this game at present, I'll make a small effort to actually get back into the swing of things in a while.

Also I'll try to stop provoking Tierce.

Whee
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by MattP »

IF QUILFORD FLIPS TOWN THEN EVERYONE SHEEPS THE FUCK OUT OF ME WITH A QUADZ LYNCH THAT IS ALL
SlappyKrust
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

I cal things as I see them. You're being useless, don't expect me to coddle you and accept that level of play.

I really love the deflection on answering stuff you supposedly know from weeks ago, Quilford. You were calling people Town when you replaced in. You don't need to "make a small effort" and "get back in the swing of things" to be able to explain who these people are and why, but instead you spend time doctoring my quotes and being whiny. You poor thing, so persecuted for being dead weight.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by quadz08 »

no comments on anything else :party:
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
quadz08
quadz08