Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:40 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

spectrumvoid wrote:I think trying to pick out scummy things and poking people to see their reactions is pro-townish.
and? what's your point? care to reference someone you see doing this, or are you just bring Captain Obvious?
Permanent V/LA.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:40 am

Post by Glork »

spectrumvoid wrote:I think trying to pick out scummy things and poking people to see their reactions is pro-townish.
...most people would think so. Some people are just backwards.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Vote: Eon
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Glork »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
and? what's your point? care to reference someone you see doing this, or are you just bring Captain Obvious?
I believe she was defending us from Re2. Re2 was like "They're aggressive. I think that's scummy." And Specrumvoid was all like "no, they're pointing out idotic and/or scummy things. I think that's pro-town."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:26 am

Post by re2fan »

Although GLORK/MOS voted Armlx-nightson first, i actually was Very suspicious of him before.

I'm not that suspicious of GLORK/MOS but i am watching you!

To get the ball rolling, and since i don't actually see many comments from Armix, I'm gonna have to make a vote now ;]

Armlx/Nightson
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:27 am

Post by re2fan »

unvote
vote: Armlx/Nightson
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:59 am

Post by Eon »

Fan bleh!
unvote
We wont vote anyone until we have reason...big reason.

And thestatusquo i know you have this urge to eliminate me in every game but mind explaining why?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Because I believe you messed up and outed yourself as SK.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:40 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I was not suspicious of Eon2Fan very much at all, yesterday. This post, though:
Re2fan wrote:hehe, oh well, time to make better choices ppl =[. so
anyone hazzard a guess on how many cops we have left? /is not a cop

[edit by me: !]
<snipped for irrelevancy>
Right now i have my FOS on:

Armlx-nightson -- acts weird
Zilu/Delibird
SpectrumVoid/Lordy
Glock/MOS

now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS

[edit by me: wtf? If GlorkOS is not the same as those others -- and why them? -- why even list him with them in the first place?]
and though we agree on Armlx, that may be his evil strategy.

[edit by me: what may be his evil strategy? Being suspected by you and GlorkOS?]
poor ibesha =[ /never liked doctors
Reading Eon's post with a translator's eye (remember, English is nowhere near his first language) I think I see what he was driving at, and Spectrumvoid is making a simple misread. My understanding of "But how would scum and SK know that ibby is cop?" is "But how would scum
, or a
SK, know that ibby was a cop?" To a fair amount his second-guessing the cop is kind of scummish, but I'll hold off on a vote until I see what my other head thinks.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:47 am

Post by re2fan »

"now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS
[edit by me: wtf? If GlorkOS is not the same as those others -- and why them? -- why even list him with them in the first place?]"

Well with Glork/MOS, I'm really undecided.. he has changes in my mind from super scum, to super townie.

"[edit by me: what may be his evil strategy? Being suspected by you and GlorkOS?] "

Well, evil strategy could be: making himself appear good.
who knows how clever he is! he could be even scum voting fellow scum ;]
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Eon, please teach your other head to use quote tags.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

the silent speaker wrote:. My understanding of "But how would scum and SK know that ibby is cop?" is "But how would scum
, or a
SK, know that ibby was a cop?" To a fair amount his second-guessing the cop is kind of scummish, but I'll hold off on a vote until I see what my other head thinks.
Yeah, the second guesing of the cop is suspicious, the fishing for power roles bugs me, and why would he just randomly come out and declare he's not a cop? Really not liking that post.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:28 pm

Post by Eon »

Thestatusquo wrote:Eon, please teach your other head to use quote tags.
If my 2nd head will want to do quote tags, it will. You should practice understanding till that moment.

Also you suspect me and fan for being SK eh. Unfortunately you found very retarded reason =] , which can be explained so "Thestatusquo does statistic, on how many times is he going to eliminate Eon in every game".

I tried to explain 2 kills, and by SK i ment "Serial Killer and Vigilante"
Plus seriously Ibaesha acted pro town and i think only SK and Scums would target her.

But about Pablito it looked more like random death to me. And killer could be
1-Vigilante or
2-Sk
3- Some random killing role.

People you cant deny that we have 2 killer sides, and IN THAT post [my post] everyone attacks right now i tried to tell that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Nah. I think I just saw you assume a SK was in the game, and I can only think of one reason you;d do that.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 pm

Post by re2fan »

Eon just has the idea that there may be a SK.. I was looking at the first post and asked : "what does multiple killings mean?", then he said: "Multiple Scum, or could be a serial killer!"

put that in yur pipe and smoke it.
sprontalic
sprontalic
Goon
sprontalic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:43 am

Post by sprontalic »

Lowell wrote:Hey all. Happy to be half of a player in this game.

As ever, I will read the thread and think of someone to vote for, unless the thread is boring, in which case I will only pretend to read and instead let sprontalic do all the talking (I was really just brought in as eye candy, anyway).
What he really means is that I'm the smart head while he's the (relatively) sexy head. It's ok my friend, you can use your sex appeal to trap them scums. My friend I believe this is the start of a very beautiful friendship.

Anyway onto more important businesses.

Originally I would've attributed Eon's slip up of saying mafia and SK to newbieness...but post 587 just doesn't sit right with me. Is it just me or does he look over defensive there, over defensive in that he's trying hard to defend his slip up as opposed to just admitting that he's made a mistake? Also is it just be or is he slipping up more and more as he tries to correct himself. eg:
Eon wrote:and by SK i ment "Serial Killer and Vigilante"
vote:Eon/Re2fan

Oh Lowell, feel free to undercut me anytime if you want.
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:01 am

Post by Mgm »

Vote:Eon/Re2fan
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:09 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote:Because I believe you messed up and outed yourself as SK.
Eon wrote:
Also you suspect me and fan for being SK eh. Unfortunately you found very retarded reason =] , which can be explained so "Thestatusquo does statistic, on how many times is he going to eliminate Eon in every game".
What Eon said there was in response to StatusQuo mentioning him being a serial killer. Eon says that Status pulled that out of the air and Quo's reason is ridiculous and has probably got more to do with the fact that Quo has some sort of problem with Eon: putting 'EON LYNCH COUNT = 1' in his sig.

Eon wrote: I tried to explain 2 kills, and by SK i ment "Serial Killer and Vigilante"
Plus seriously Ibaesha acted pro town and i think only SK and Scums would target her.
Here Eon was wondering if there was a SK amongst us, since there were multiple kills.
Eon wrote: But about Pablito it looked more like random death to me. And killer could be
1-Vigilante or
2-Sk
3- Some random killing role.
Here Eon thinks that the scum would all target the same perosn, and throws out the suggestion that maybe there is an SK or Vigilante.
Eon wrote: People you cant deny that we have 2 killer sides, and IN THAT post [my post] everyone attacks right now i tried to tell that.
Here Eon says he's just posting his ideas.

Backoff bitches, Targettin a person like that is jsut stupid.. and just tells me you havben't put much though into what ppl are saying ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:14 am

Post by re2fan »

Mgm wrote:
Vote:Eon/Re2fan
Mind tell us why u voted us?
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:32 am

Post by Mgm »

Reason: sprontalic's post just above mine.
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 am

Post by re2fan »

Sorry, could you explain yourself why you voted me? Spontalic is very unclear and doesn't really give a valid point.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Re2fan. Thank you very much for using quotes. It really distracting when you dont.

In response. Yes, I despise Eon, yes I like getting him lynched, but that metagaming does not affect how I play. If I think eon is scum, I will vote for him. If I think he is not (see day one, when I said I didn;t understand your wagon.) I will not.

All you're posting is Eons scramblings after the slip. The way he keeps changing what he's saying, and riding the coat tails of others makes him seem more scummy to me, not less, and you using personal instults and OMGUS attacks such as
Backoff bitches, Targettin a person like that is jsut stupid
Are not helping your case, especially when

a) His slip up is a perfectly reasonable reason to vote him.
b) you have given zero affective defense to it thusfar.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:01 am

Post by Eon »

THESTATUSQUO i didnt CHANGE A THING in my words i must say i DID MiSTAKE IN 1 POST AND I ONLY NOTICED IT NOW
and by SK i ment "Serial Killer
OR
[b/]
Vigilante"
You are METAGAMING, [remainder of paragraph deleted pending further review ~Courk]

Reason eh, HELLO but i told that to explain 2 deaths. And im voted because i told truth? Thats crap TSQ.
And unlike you fan and i did more posts here, because we are trying to find any of those killer sides. I hope someone will look at your posts HERE and say how helpful they were.

Must say already you didnt talk so much like in that last game we were in, maybe in this game you have something to hide? [metagaming TSQ style]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:07 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote: you using personal instults and OMGUS attacks such as
Are not helping your case, especially when

a) His slip up is a perfectly reasonable reason to vote him.
b) you have given zero affective defense to it thusfar.

umm I was clearing up the fact that he wasn't slipping up... I needed to do that because you failed to understand his post properly. You are just saying all these things from an assumption you made because you read one sentence in a post Eon made, without reading the other ones..

If that's how you catch out scum.. you're not a very good asset to the town.
Yhe bitch part was a joke, the other part still holds.

you're theorys on who is scum are very bad and are not good for the townies.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:35 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

At Eon
Eon wrote: Reason eh, HELLO but i told that to explain 2 deaths. And im voted because i told truth? Thats crap TSQ.
And unlike you fan and i did more posts here, because we are trying to find any of those killer sides. I hope someone will look at your posts HERE and say how helpful they were.

Must say already you didnt talk so much like in that last game we were in, maybe in this game you have something to hide? [metagaming TSQ style]
Uh. Yeah clearly have no idea what metagaming is...

1)You trying to explain two deaths is scummy. In my opinion, the only person who gains anything about speculating about roles is scum, you speculated about roles, therefore you are scum in my eyes.

2)Uh...I have posted tons of helpful things. Why are you OMGUS attacking me here? This strategy is not going to do much to stop people from voting you.

3)No. You said "Mafia and sk" not anything else. Anything else was said later when you were back peddling and taking the easy way out given to you by other players. I find that more scummy, not less.

4) Why are you attacking me? I am not the only one voting for you. Nor am I the only one focusing on your particular misstep. I find it interesting that you cue on me. I wonder if it's because you think that you can get people to sympacize with you because I dont like you...

5) Thats not true. I play the same every game I'm in with you.

6) You are very adept at picking out one word in a post, focusing on it, and then using it in an attempt to discredit the entire post. This time, it's metagaming. Last time, it was quick lynch. I am only metagaming in so far as I don't like you, so I'd be happy to see you go. BUT and I already said this, finding scum supercedes that fact, so your point is moot, because if you were scummy I'd vote for you, and if you weren't I wouldn't regardless. This vote only has to do with metagaming only insofar as it makes me happy.

7)
You are METAGAMING, [remainder of this quoted paragraph deleted pending further review ~Courk]
[Comment deleted pending further review ~Courk]

At Re2fan:
umm I was clearing up the fact that he wasn't slipping up... I needed to do that because you failed to understand his post properly. You are just saying all these things from an assumption you made because you read one sentence in a post Eon made, without reading the other ones..

If that's how you catch out scum.. you're not a very good asset to the town.
1) Actually, I have read every post both of you made.

2) The point is he did slip up. He said "mafia and sk." and even if he went back and said he meant something different later, that does not change what he originally said.

3) As I have already said, the fact that he is now backtracking, and riding another persons less scummy interpretation of his words makes him seem more scummy in my eyes, not less.

4) This game is played on assumptions, sir. That is how you find scum. If you wait to have a cop investigation every time you play mafia to lynch, you will lose a lot of times, but that's the only way you can play mafia without assumptions. And well, if that's how YOU play, I too doubt YOUR ability to help the town. Course, I think you're a SK, so I don't think you want to help the town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”