Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Eon »

Okaaaay this is very very bad.
Hrm well Glork heh its kinda interesting, everything you told is like "Lets hang those 2" But lets remember what Ibaesha told, im going to sound scummy but SHE WOULD DEFINATELY check spectrumvoid.
Glork so why dont you add them to suspect list?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:56 pm

Post by Glork »

Why not add them to the list? I never really was sold on the Spectrum/Lordy wagon. That's why.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:17 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Eon wrote:Okaaaay this is very very bad.
Hrm well Glork heh its kinda interesting, everything you told is like "Lets hang those 2" But lets remember what Ibaesha told, im going to sound scummy but SHE WOULD DEFINATELY check spectrumvoid.
Whether or not the cop would investigate someone isn't a good reason for us to meta-vote, especially since we don't have the results of said investigation. There are many reasons for a cop to investigate someone, and it doesn't always mean they check whoever is the scummiest. Therefore, making the assumption that the cop would indeed check spectrumvoid is merely a matter of opinion as to who you think is the scummiest. Since we, as my other head pointed out, were never sold on the SV/Lordy wagon, we have no reason to be going after them today. Even if Ibby would have checked SV, that STILL does not mean we should go after them, because we shouldn't just blindly follow the cop. Without knowing the results of their investigation, we have no way of knowing whether there suspicions we correct, so if we don't actually think they are suspicious, it's a really bad strategy to just go after whoever we think the dead cop *might've* investigated.
Permanent V/LA.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

there's a reason for that, Fritz...

and I don't see your padawan representing...

Next time, remember to Save the Pablitos. Bah.
Thok Thok
Thok Thok
Townie
Thok Thok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Thok Thok »

Another day, another vote count.

(Takes sips from his two cups of coffee).

Geez it's too early.

armlx/nightson (1) (Glork/MOS)
Thok Thok will save us all!
<< ^^ >> << >> <^ ^> vv <>
O_O_O_O
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:39 pm

Post by Mgm »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Whether or not the cop would investigate someone isn't a good reason for us to meta-vote, especially since we don't have the results of said investigation. There are many reasons for a cop to investigate someone, and it doesn't always mean they check whoever is the scummiest. Therefore, making the assumption that the cop would indeed check spectrumvoid is merely a matter of opinion as to who you think is the scummiest. Since we, as my other head pointed out, were never sold on the SV/Lordy wagon, we have no reason to be going after them today. Even if Ibby would have checked SV, that STILL does not mean we should go after them, because we shouldn't just blindly follow the cop. Without knowing the results of their investigation, we have no way of knowing whether there suspicions we correct, so if we don't actually think they are suspicious, it's a really bad strategy to just go after whoever we think the dead cop *might've* investigated.
But we're not basing that off Ibby's supposed result. At least I'm not. It's the fact Ibby was killed that makes their possible investigative targets suspicious, because a guilty result on them would result in a certain death by the gallows, while now they could invoked the very fact there is no result to their defense. I think we've got reasonable grounds to suspect them, but I'll go back and read their posts to be absolutely sure. (I still have sprontalic firmly on my Scumdar from yesterday).
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:26 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

**** lost both cop and doc...

Think about it this way:
1) lordSV is scum, so they killed the cop because they were afraid of an execution.
2) lordSV is pro-town, scum killed person who was suspecting us the most to frame us.

I think it can go both ways. I challenge anyone to reason to me why one is more possible than the other.
Blank.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:28 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I have a plan

Let's lynch Amb

That usually works.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:15 am

Post by Mgm »

spectrumvoid wrote:2) lordSV is pro-town, scum killed person who was suspecting us the most to frame us.
The reason they might've investigated you is what makes you suspicious. 'Framing' on you wouldn't have had much effect until it was revealed the target was a cop. Leaving both you and Ibby alone would've left an enticing lynch target for a lot of people and someone who's really willing to push it.

I think depriving players of any information regarding a much-discussed player would be a much better choice for the mafia.

Scum couldn't have known leaving Ibby alive could result in an investigation result on you, so that can't be the reason they got killed, unless -of course- you did it to avoid being investigated.
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:26 am

Post by Adele »

Mgm wrote:
spectrumvoid wrote:2) lordSV is pro-town, scum killed person who was suspecting us the most to frame us.
The reason they might've investigated you is what makes you suspicious. 'Framing' on you wouldn't have had much effect until it was revealed the target was a cop.
Scum couldn't have known leaving Ibby alive could result in an investigation result on you, so that can't be the reason they got killed, unless -of course- you did it to avoid being investigated.
Are you suggesting here that scum can't have known Ibby was a cop
unless
said scum was Spectrum?

Near as I can see, spectrum's claim's a fairly standard one - scum pick a target and NK the main accusers of that target to make the target look like scum NKing their worst enemies. Standard discussion with unfortunate WIFOM limitations (you can't take it as evidence of the potential targets' innocence, since then if they
were
scum they'd be even more likely to NK the most troublesome ones)
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:45 am

Post by re2fan »

hehe, oh well, time to make better choices ppl =[. so anyone hazzard a guess on how many cops we have left? /is not a cop

How is Adele doing with that PBAC thingy! LoL

Right now i have my FOS on:

Armlx-nightson -- acts weird
Zilu/Delibird
SpectrumVoid/Lordy
Glock/MOS

now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS

and though we agree on Armlx, that may be his evil strategy.

poor ibesha =[ /never liked doctors
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:31 am

Adele wrote:
Mgm wrote:
The reason they might've investigated you is what makes you suspicious. 'Framing' on you wouldn't have had much effect until it was revealed the target was a cop.
Are you suggesting here that scum can't have known Ibby was a cop
unless
said scum was Spectrum?

Near as I can see, spectrum's claim's a fairly standard one - scum pick a target and NK the main accusers of that target to make the target look like scum NKing their worst enemies. Standard discussion with unfortunate WIFOM limitations (you can't take it as evidence of the potential targets' innocence, since then if they
were
scum they'd be even more likely to NK the most troublesome ones)
This is what I was getting at, Mgm. You can't come to any solid conclusions because it's wifom whether Ibby was killed to stop her from pressuring SV-scum or if they were killed to make SV-town seem even more suspicious to those who wagoned them yesterday.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:35 am

re2fan wrote:hehe, oh well, time to make better choices ppl =[. so anyone hazzard a guess on how many cops we have left? /is not a cop

How is Adele doing with that PBAC thingy! LoL

Right now i have my FOS on:

Armlx-nightson -- acts weird
Zilu/Delibird
SpectrumVoid/Lordy
Glock/MOS

now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS

and though we agree on Armlx, that may be his evil strategy.

poor ibesha =[ /never liked doctors
No...just...no. Never speculate something like that again, please. Trying to figure out how many of a power role we have left is far more helpful to the scum than to us. The only use knowing how many cops we have left would be to us is that we would know that someone was lying if we had more cop claims than there were cops in the game. However, we have no way of proving how many cops we have, so the scum can easily affect the speculation to try and make it seem like there are more cops than they think there are, enabling them to safely claim cop. Also, no one should EVER claim to not be a cop, because that just narrows down the scum's choices on who they need to kill the next night.

Would you care to explain your FoS on us? Also, I'm sure my other head would appreciate it if you took the small effort of spelling his name correctly. He is not a gun, he is a Glork.
Permanent V/LA.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:06 am

Post by Eon »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:

Umm you know if Ibby would be alive she could tell who did she check. You know it could be Ibby, she was the one who got large amount of votes after bird and me and I think those people can still tell you "Why did they vote against her"
Of course i think ibby would check Void because she clearly told "I prefer to lynch bird, but i also prefer to hang void that eon" and lets not forget ibby is good player.

Seriously scums did direct hit on doctor and cop. And im kinda sure that was pure luck from both killer. But how would scum and SK know that ibby is cop? That was luck, luck and luck again.
Of course
2) lordSV is pro-town, scum killed person who was suspecting us the most to frame us
It is possible but you know, SV, nobody can say on which side are you. Just im kinda sure Ibby would check SV.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:10 am

Post by Lowell »

Hey all. Happy to be half of a player in this game.

As ever, I will read the thread and think of someone to vote for, unless the thread is boring, in which case I will only pretend to read and instead let sprontalic do all the talking (I was really just brought in as eye candy, anyway).
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:12 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

We can guess till the cows come home, but no one will ever know what Ibby did...
Blank.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:51 am

Post by Glork »

Eon: Is there any particular reason you said "scum and SK"? Both players were shot, and there is no flavor (as far as I can tell) to indicate "Serial Killer" specifically.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:04 am

Post by Eon »

2 Kills? Well i cant say for sure if its SK it can be Vigilante or something i just told it like to explain 2 kills.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:12 am

Post by Glork »

What about, say, two mafia groups?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:19 am

Post by Eon »

Glork =[
I dont know, i just told that to explain 2 kills unless Ibaesha shot herself in head because she hated this work she had.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:21 am

Post by Adele »

In any case it's probably safe to assume that each killing person/group sticks to the same MO, so this mich be useful down the line when there've been more NKs.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:25 am

Post by Glork »

Eon wrote:Glork =[
I dont know, i just told that to explain 2 kills unless Ibaesha shot herself in head because she hated this work she had.
Lesson learned: Don't jump to conclusions when the current situation is completely ambiguous.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:58 am

Post by re2fan »

I think glork/mos are too offensive. I have an FOS on them for that. I think Glork/mos's reaction to the killing is suspicious ;]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 am

You have a lot to learn, young padawan. Attune yourself to the Force, you must.
Permanent V/LA.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think trying to pick out scummy things and poking people to see their reactions is pro-townish.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”