ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by ibaesha »

And in case you're wondering why I haven't voted you yet, it's because of the hope that I'm wrong (since it's all primarily gut and perception of you) and you'll turn your ass around and actually take a serious look at this game.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:03 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Fine. You clearly wanted to bait me, and you've succeeded. Your constant inferences that I am scum and that I can't possibly ever look town are frustrating me, and you must know it.

1.) I was thinking Glork was pro-town far before he ever turned expressed much of an opinion on Romanus. His general play in the game on Day One (such as his reaction to the Pooky-wagon, his position on Bacde [which I agreed with upon entering the game], his interaction with Twito, his concern over Scalebane possibly being a jester), and his general play on Day Two (such as his continuation vote on Bacde, and his cases he has since presented) all lead me to believe he is town.

2.) I have already stated that I think PWS has not been as scummy as other players (in particular, Romanus). I made this decision
before
PWS ever voted for Romanus. I made my opinion clear on the PWS/HIAB debate (although my opinion on HIAB has since changed, because I had originally read one of HIAB's posts incorrectly that lead me to believe he was a certain type of role, which I now have reason to disbelieve). I am not going to suddenly become suspicious of PWS because he starts voting for the person
I think is scum
, believe it or not. I have considered your case against him, and I do not agree with it.

3.) What? How is the Romanus wagon "easy"?! It has been anything but. This game has been moving at a snail's pace, and we seem to be constantly stuck with only two to four votes on anybody at any time. It's not like there hasn't been opposition - because there has. I have been in this game for an entire month, and it has practically gone nowhere. There has been no "ease" in this wagon whatsoever.

4.) I have not been ignoring other players. I have tried to analyze Lordy - it's pretty hard to analyze lurkers. I have tried to analyze Maz Medias, and what little he has contributed - I can't say I like the fact that he has not been insightful, but I don't find him
scummy
. I have made my views as explicit as possible, although perhaps I haven't been keeping a running commentary on everything that ever happens, which seems to be what you are expecting.

5.) As you say, MoS did not argue against my position on Romanus, he argued against my position on
you
/Bacde. I very much disagreed with his argument (which is obvious), and over time, I seriously began wondering if he was arguing simply to try and make me look bad (i.e. "get me in trouble") to set me up for a lynch later in the game. Since his vote was previously on Romanus at the time, and he jumped at the first opportunity to hop off that wagon, I became suspicious of him not only for being scum in general, but specifically, for possibly being scum with Romanus. So you saying that I am suspicious of those who do not vote Romanus and not suspicious of those who do is faulty. MoS has expressed suspicion of Romanus once again, but I am still suspicious of MoS despite that fact.

6.) From what I can tell, TSQ replaced into the game last Thursday. I have not addressed TSQ because my post tonight was in respose to you, and if you had read it, you would notice that I showed a general interest in Glork's Romanus/HIAB case (and since TSQ replaced HIAB, I am therefore at least somewhat suspicious of TSQ).

I was going to keep responding, but here's the thing?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

I think Romanus is scum. Period. End of story. I have explained why, and he has done
absolutely nothing
to make me think otherwise.
Why should I care who votes him if it ends up with him being lynched?
If Romanus is actually town and I am creating the perfect bandwagon for scum, then I can worry about it tomorrow, or the scum could kill me and I won't have to deal with this stupid game anymore. You say I need to "turn my ass around", but so far as I am concerned, my ass is turned in exactly the right the direction.

I think your problem is that you
want me to waver on everything
because you think that is more consistent with my pro-town play, but I only waver if there is something in specific that makes me doubt a given claim.
Nothing
Romanus has said has done anything to change my mind, and very few actions others have taken has done anything to make me doubt that Romanus is scum. Therefore, I still think Romanus is scum. Expecting me drop my suspicions on somebody because you ask me to is simply not realistic. I am tired of the non-participation, and I am tired of this Day Two.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:32 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I didn't ask you ever to drop your suspicions of Romanus, not EVER. I am asking you to look at the game more deeply and consider the circumstances going on. I don't believe you are. I also don't believe that you genuinely think that I'm scum as you've been implying throughout the day. I find your faith in Glork disturbing because I've never known you to so easily trust him regardless of what he's done or said. Even though I'm leaning towards him being pro-town myself, I still keep the possibility in my mind that he might be scum, but you're not even showing any consideration of that in any of your posts.

As for why I see the wagon as easy is because basically out of the 8 active people in this game, 6 are either willing to vote him or are already voting him. Doesn't that strike you as odd, at all? Guess not, we'll just what? Oh yes, 'worry about it tomorrow'. <-- which is by the way the among scummiest things I've ever heard you say.
PJ wrote:Why should I care who votes him if it ends up with him being lynched?
That's funny. Because seriously PJ, curiousity about what's going on behind votes for even someone you want lynched or think is scum is natural when someone is town. And before now I would've thought this was especially true in your case. The fact that you're acting completely opposite is really freakin' weird to me!

Last thing: I'm in a real bad mood and feel like crap. I kept from cursing at you because I know that you deplore being cursed at. I'm not sure why you would pick now to start cursing at me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:52 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

[game break]

k. You guys are both friends, so CUT THIS OUT. I want both of you to huggle and say you're sorry for the mean words and cursing right now. You both know better than this, and you are both capable of responding to each other like the good friends you are.

>.<
[/game break]
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:23 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

I need to go to sleep after this, but I am going to respond anyways.

1.) You certainly seem to imply rather strongly that if I actually were to reread the game, my suspicions on Romanus would drop (since you have made it clear you think he is now pro-town, and that the wagon on him is fishy).

2.) I am not just blindly trusting Glork. I just think he is more likely to be pro-town than not. I am still
wary
of him, but he has done specific things in order to make me think he is pro-town, which is a stance I will keep unless I see something that makes me want to change my opinion.

3.) To be completely frank, I haven't really paid much attention to this game very much at all lately. I pretty much hate it. It feels like a waste of my time, and it feels like I have been saying the same thing over and over for two weeks, and that everybody is just posting to say 'why isn't anybody posting anything?'. I am bored. This game lost its interest a long time ago for me. I am fine with a Romanus lynch today because:

a.) He is either scum, in which case hooray; or
b.) He is either scummy town (which is not helped by the fact that is apparently refusing to claim now), who would only distract me later on in the game if he were not lynched, and if this is so, I will certainly have lots of good places to look for suspicions tomorrow (or I possibly might get lucky and die overnight)

4.) Yes, I am often curious about votes. But frankly, I am at the point where I just want today to end. I have long since been past the point of caring if what I say is mildly scummy or possibly antithetical to my normal playstyle.

5.) I'm in a bad mood too, and I have other things I need to be doing. I was swearing because have quickly come to dislike this game, and I dislike it even more when somebody I enjoy playing with thinks (or at least says they think) I am scum when I am not. I probably haven't reread this game in over a week, and I honestly do not feel motivated to give it another reread any time soon, because I pretty much come to the same list of people I find scummy every time, and I don't feel as if another reread will change that at the moment.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:04 pm

Post by ibaesha »

PJ wrote:(since you have made it clear you think he is now pro-town, and that the wagon on him is fishy).
No, I never have said that I think he is pro-town. I have said I am unsure of his alignment. (He's at 50/50 for me really) I also have said I find other people scummier. I DO find his wagon fishy though. Whether that is because he is town and his wagon is scum-driven, or because he is scum and being bussed, I don't know. Regardless of his alignment, I believe that at least one person, if not more of people voting him or showing a willingness to do so are scum.

Otherwise, I'm just being stupid (which I've already admitted is a possibility) and everyone running him up is town and he's scum, which means that lordy and Pooky are his most likely scumbuddies. I've even conceded and said let's lynch him and move on like you are so wanting to do. However, I will not vote him without at least hearing a claim first, which he has refused.

What's that list of people PJ? Me, Romanus and MoS? Just making sure I have it right.

Anyways, if you are town, and you live longer than me, I hope you come back to this post and take seriously what I've just said. I bet there's scum on that there wagon. You might just wanna analyze it sometime when you're not too busy, bored, and hating this game.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:12 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Please lynch Romanus so we can move on to the next day.
Permanent V/LA.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:54 am

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

I'm going to
Vote: Romanus
Oh hai.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:21 pm

yay
Permanent V/LA.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:50 am

(Needs more lynch scene)
Oh hai.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Unvote

I do not have time to read this game tonight, nor can be bothered to find out if Romanus has already been lynched or not. I will try to reread this game and see if I come to different conclusion when I can find time.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by Coron »

Vote Count:
lordy (pooky, ibby)
PlaysWithSquirrels ()
Romanus (glork, MoS, pws, TSQ)
Maz ()
PJ()
Mastermind of Sin
Glork ()
TSQ ()
Ibby ()
PookyTheMagicalBear()

Make sure you format your votes exactly like this
Vote: bob dole
WITH the colon, not without ibby and TSQ. When I do vote counts I use the find function for Vote:, you're lucky I noticed yours.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Can someone hammah romanus plz?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:02 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

vote romanus
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:13 am

Unvote, Vote: Pooks

For the love of God, say something insightful!
Oh hai.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:45 am

For the love of God, stop being unhelpful and put your vote where it matters, like on Romanus!
Permanent V/LA.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:29 am

If it's that easy to lynch Romanus and nobody is standing up for him, he probably isn't scum.
Oh hai.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:12 am

Post by Maz Medias »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:If it's that easy to lynch Romanus and nobody is standing up for him, he probably isn't scum.
What? That doesn't even make sense. It means he probably IS scum and his scumbuddies aren't stupid enough to out themselves.

PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:35 am

Shenanigans.
Oh hai.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:42 am

Post by Maz Medias »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:Shenanigans.
Pistolwhip: PlaysWithSquirrels
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:01 pm

Try to pistolwhip a soldier with a missile on his shoulder.
Permanent V/LA.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by Glork »

I do believe that's the HAMMAH!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:37 am

Post by Coron »

Glork you already placed your vote, please do not confuse the mod(and one of the players that came and told me it was lynch last night).
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:22 am

Post by Glork »

D'oh, sorry. For some reason, I thought I had removed my vote. I'm an idiot.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:51 am

Awkward.
Oh hai.