Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yes Angel, its 6 town to 1 scum so that would leave a mis-lynch, night kill -> 4 town to 1 scum. Another mis-lynch and night kill leaves 2 town and 1 scum. So if we really suck it up then we have two more days of crappy choices ahead of us.

Thor, my martyrdom leaves scum with less places to hide, more probable for the last scum to be found, and if people suspect me as scum I am the last person that should be alive to LYLO, so no my willingness to be lynched is not hurting the town as much as you paint it to be. The fact that you can't understand this only leaves me to believe that you indeed are scum.

Vote Count

Thor665 (L-1): ProHawk, Guile, Adam-12

Guile (L-2): Leviathan93
Leviathan93 (L-3): Thor665

Not Voting: - ArcAngel9, Mantisdreamz

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, January 10th, 2013 at 5:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I disagree hawk. everyone kind of has their own interestingness when it gets down too 2 town 1 scum. i bet even if I got to the end someone would be tearing me apart and my confirmed town would be taken into question. therefore everyone would be scrutinized and you would continue to have your normal reads from everyone. martyrness is not necessarily a good thing and I think its NOT a good thing the majority of the time.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1846, Thor665 wrote:@ProHawk - martyr away, if you are town that is a terrible move in my opinion. You don't want to hand scum mislynches, and you are not remotely assured enough of me being scum to have that even begin to be a smart move.

@Adam - I laid some pretty solid allegations at aspects of your current case on me. You glossed over those,but got excited that I called ProHawk scummy (even though I seem to recall you having issues with that the other day) and somehow, on the idea of one of your larger suspects suddenly ProHawk is scummy because he wants to be aggressive about lynching Thor...something you are quite clearly being aggressive and all about today. How does that even begin to work as logic?

I think one of you is scum. Either its you for your bad scum list today + Mollie's scummy play D1 & your questionable replace or its Hawk for trying to quick lynch everything in sight.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:28 am

Post by ProHawk »

Levi, No offense, but you are no-where-near confirmed town and you are pretty easy to tear apart.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:50 am

Post by leviathan93 »

i never said I was. I'm confirmed town for me. thats what makes this easier for me. and if i'm pretty easy to tear apart doesn't that mean i'm innocent? why would scum be pretty easy to tear apart? in my eyes they wouldn't be. which is why my vote is on guille.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

3 votes already on Thor, so am hoping it is not a bad choice

VOTE : THOR665
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

Vote Count

:!:
Thor665 (L-0): ProHawk, Guile, Adam-12, ArcAngel9
:!:
Guile (L-2): Leviathan93
Leviathan93 (L-3): Thor665

Not Voting: - Mantisdreamz

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Thor665 was lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Night Two has begun. Deadline is Friday, December 28th, 2013 at 3:30 PM EST
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

ArcAngel9, the Watcher, is fuckin' dead, man.

Vote Count

Not Voting: - Mantisdreamz, ProHawk, Guile, Adam-12, Leviathan93

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day Three has begun. Deadline is Thursday, Jan 17th (I think?) at 3:00 PM EST
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Mantis = conf town

Levi, Guille = strong anti-scum relations with Bork

Hawk = bad wagon interactions (quick hammers), bad interactions with Bork (defending)

Vote Hawk
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

damn! I knew she was innocent! =/ mantis is definitely confirmed town i think. adam is still strong town for me, i'm town. this means guille or hawk... but i feel hawk is town because of guille's play. I am seeing a pattern with people who are scummy in my games past. this would make guille scum like I have thought he would be. VOTE: guille
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i'm thinking guile too.

levi, if you are town, you do have good reads.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Adam what do you mean by quick hammers with Hawk?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Well on Thor, D1 he called for the Hammer when he was at L-1, He did the same thing later on another D1 wagon (I forget somehow which one it was; it would of been yours or Mala's) and on D2 he did it again on Thor.

I don't think Guille was busing Bork.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

well, I personally think that scum is either in hawk or guille. with this in mind i technically see it that town has a win either way even if we lynch wrong this time and someone dies during the night. that will definitely confirm it for us. town will not lose during a three alive lynch or lose situation.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Adam is scum. I have it on good authority that he was researching how to play scum recently and I am working up a post that mirrors the advice to Adam's play.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

that could be a scummy side ploy of yours hawk. =P but regardless of the reason and if adam IS scum then he is by far the best scum i have ever played with. =) so go adam!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I realize that for most of you here, Adam
looks
the least scummy to you. But I ask...

Is it possible for scum to not play scummy? Could they manage to play just like a townie?

Of course the answer to this is yes. It is what Adam has generally accomplished thus far. I have already delved into my suspicions and its obvious now that scum
did
bus on D1. All of the players off of Bork's wagon are all dead save myself. There is
no
way that scum would leave a PoE that leads directly to themselves. Again, I realize that this coming from me (the last off the Bork lynching wagon) it doesn't hold much water, but just give it a moments thought.

That leaves Adam, Levi, and Guille. Adam is my suspect #1.

Reasons:
  • He had both Mala and Bork as scum, yet voted for Bork
    despite
    Mala being the lead wagon.
  • He maintained that he would flip to Mala if he needed to for a lynch.
  • His position was the least dangerous of the bussing positions (L-2 (Adam) vs L-1 (Guille) vs Hammer (Levi)), but was stuck in his position once the momentum was up on Bork from Guille and Levi's quick hammer before a claim. By least dangerous, I mean at the time it wasn't going to directly lead to the lynch of his scum-buddy, but would still give him points for having attacked him whichever way the day went.
  • He mentioned that he was willing to hammer Thor early on in the day, but was too trigger shy to actually do it, meaning he didn't want the negative attention that hammering a townie would bring.

These are hard facts that I cannot see from Levi or Guille.

If you can't bring yourself to lynch Adam, Levi is my suspect #2.

There have been some very scummy posts that have come out of Levi, and he does not make decisions out of logic, but makes decisions from his gut. If Adam is scum, gut feelings aren't going to cut it in LYLO. You have got to be able to gather all of the information and get down to the truth. Levi
cannot
live to LYLO.

That leaves Guille as suspect #3. His vote on Bork is just nailing the coffin on his scum-partner and wouldn't have been the smartest scum play IMO. From what I have seen out of his posts, I doubt he would play scum like that. I bet he would have voted Mala to save his partner.

The two people I am willing to lynch today are Adam and Levi.

VOTE: Adam

Up Next: My Research on Adam-Scum Play.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1866, ProHawk wrote:
  • His position was the least dangerous of the bussing positions (L-2 (Adam) vs L-1 (Guille) vs Hammer (Levi)), but was stuck in his position once the momentum was up on Bork from Guille and Levi's quick hammer before a claim.

• You are worried about a claim here? Why do you bring that up now when you have shown total disregard for claiming throughout this entire game?

There have been some very scummy posts that have come out of Levi, and he does not make decisions out of logic, but makes decisions from his gut. If Adam is scum, gut feelings aren't going to cut it in LYLO. You have got to be able to gather all of the information and get down to the truth. Levi
    cannot
    live to LYLO.

I agree with these sentiments but I don't think Levi is scum.
    ProHawk
    ProHawk
    Jack of All Trades
    ProHawk
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Because I think you were waiting for a claim to hop off the wagon before your partner was lynched. It would have been the logical "out" but it never came, hence why you were stuck on the wagon.
    Adam-12
    Adam-12
    Goon
    Adam-12
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

What about waiting for a claim from Mollie-Thor X2? You weren't very concerned about claims then.
    leviathan93
    leviathan93
    Mafia Scum
    leviathan93
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Prohawk. if you think i'm town, why lynch me? that is stupid if the case is just not to have me get to lynch or lose. you don't sacrifice a townie when you have the opportunity to lynch scum THAT is not rational thinking. which is a bit hypocritical if i say so myself. =P also the we have already confirmed that mantis is town. therefore of course the rest of the four of us are possible scum. so duh. each one of us is saying there is a possibility of the other THREE to be scum because we are basically trying to confirm ourselves town. I came out very early in the game because I was hoping to help by coming out as town. when we got down to this point. by having TWO at least confirmed town. i believe we have three because of me. adam, mantis, and me. that leaves us with two. hawk or guille and I think it is hawk. it is not just a gut read anymore. its a learning how scum have played in every other game I have played and analyzing possibilities and likelihoods. if adam is the scum then he is and outlier for my analysis, because I have not met a player like him yet. but he has given me a strong town read all game from my gut and I have been right on every player so far except bork. who I lynched only because I believed mala was innocent. I believe there is scum in either you or guille and my read is very strong for that. if we lynch either of you I will be happy because then it will further allow us to win in lynch or lose.
    leviathan93
    leviathan93
    Mafia Scum
    leviathan93
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

sorry. i meant guille. not hawk.
    leviathan93
    leviathan93
    Mafia Scum
    leviathan93
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

as the scummiest of the two.
    Mantisdreamz
    Mantisdreamz
    Mafia Scum
    Mantisdreamz
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1867, Adam-12 wrote:I agree with these sentiments but I don't think Levi is scum.

you said earlier in the game that pro hawk was basically saying what you were thinking.

his move to lynch mala over bork (the way he went about it)... doesn't really look like scum jumping around to save their partner.
    Mantisdreamz
    Mantisdreamz
    Mafia Scum
    Mantisdreamz
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1869, Adam-12 wrote:What about waiting for a claim from Mollie-Thor X2? You weren't very concerned about claims then.

I think that mollie would have probably just claimed.

Return to “Completed Open Games”