Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I actually want to yell at you, that is such an immensely derp post - you should slap yourself for writing it.

Vote Count

ArcAngel9 (L-3): Adam-12
Thor665 (L-1): ProHawk, Mantisdreamz, Guile

Guile (L-2): Leviathan93
Leviathan93 (L-3): Thor665

Not Voting: - ArcAngel9

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, January 10th, 2013 at 5:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You have had a case on you since the moment you replaced in and have been fighting it. I wouldn't say you embracing it now is easily embracing it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You should claim - now and slap yourself for waiting.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Holy crud - I would actyually issue a challenge:

Name the players who have discussed more reads than me today? (I submit the anser is none)
Name the players who have presented more cases than me today (I would submit the answer is none)
Name the players who have addressed other people's cases nmore than me today (you might get a tie, but otherwise the answer is...wait for it...none)

AND THOR ISN'T HELPING THE TOWN ENOUGH!
BLARGH, SCUM!

Do you even engage your brain before you type things? What the hell do you expect me to do that I am not doing? Embrace the case on me, admit it is good (and oh dear gawd, did you even read what Adam presented and my responses - the case on me is only alive because people refuse to notice the evidence about how bad it is, and there is ample evidence. Hell, look at Mantis 'Thor should be lynched due to aggro and wifom...) WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I should be lynched because people suspect me...just, in the general sense? That is fething stupid, the case is fething stupid, and frankly I'm tarting to wonder how I can even make you guys notice it. I've provided meta evidence, I've provided logical explanations to explain how town could do the things you say are scummy, I have provided links to those very things being done by town, I have explained my reads and thoughts, I have been challenged on them and changed some anddisagreed with others (y'know...scumhunting) and I am again at L-1 with people unable to actually explain the reasons, and THOR IS SCUM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE THE CASE ON HIM.

Newsflash: I sort of think every town player who is voting me is actually totally unable to distance their emotions from logic.

The scum players are doing fine though - keep that up.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1802, ProHawk wrote:You should claim - now and slap yourself for waiting.

Ooooh, big man.

I'll claim when one of you says they plan to hammer me. Not a second before.
But I'll slap you for asking for a claim at L-1 with no hammer though.
Keep tunneling sparky.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hammer *intent though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I do now realize why Mollie replaced out.
Hint: it's headache related.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by ProHawk »

So what? Town and scum can do the same exact things. Its all WIFOM, the majority of this game is. Just because town can do them, doesn't mean that scum cant. And no, you just seem like you are trying to survive too-hard to be town, thats all I am saying. If I could hammer you I would.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I am trying to survive too hard to be town...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1803, Thor665 wrote:Holy crud - I would actually issue a challenge:

Name the players who have discussed more reads than me today? (I submit the answer is none)
Name the players who have presented more cases than me today (I would submit the answer is none)
Name the players who have addressed other people's cases nmore than me today (you might get a tie, but otherwise the answer is...wait for it...none)

AND THOR ISN'T HELPING THE TOWN ENOUGH!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1798, ProHawk wrote:If he was town, he should honestly understand that his lynch would only help us get closer to finding the last wolf and he should be helping us find the last wolf, not pulling a self-defense at L-1.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Newsflash: Thor is capable of both defending himself AND being the most active scumhunter in thread.

It's an amazing ability I have.
I developed over years and years of dedication, mountaintop meditation, and doing more cocaine than is appropriate.
No other player is capable of this - they can only either scumhunt OR defend themselves. And if they do one then clearly they are not doing the other. But I am magical and can do both.
It's pretty wonky.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Congratulations God of Thunder.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Thank you.

What's your read on Levi?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I think your entrance into the day saying that "THE LAST SCUM IS BASICALLY SCREWED" with some plan that you screwed up because you weren't reading properly was staged.

He is impossible to read, too many newbie mistakes that look like scum, would love to lynch him in the event that you are town, but in reality, I am the second most suspect regarding how D1 ended.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

1. That is a reasonable point of paranoia. Would it excite you to know I've never faked anything as scum before trying to appear town? Would that adjust your take on that?

2. Why do you keep saying gak like this? Is this the same logic where you think I should help lynch myself? Does this mean when I flip town your master plan to help town will be to self-vote or something?
If Levi is impossible to read and is the second biggest suspect (well, third after you, but...yeah) what makes me more suspect than him?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Ok. so I am having a bit confusion here. my reads are this.
adam is town
mantis is town
I am town
angel is town that I believe but maybe not as sure as the others
thor seems town from how he is acting
prohawk seems town for how much he is pressuring thor and could be an honest mistake is what it seems like to me.

therefore what I don't understand is that guille is the only one left of this. but apparently people think guille is town. i'm not really convinced on this matter though...its weird. he seemed to be lurking in the beginning and yet so did bork...which turned out to be scum. I remember painting both of them as possible scum but thought that i was in the wrong because it was in the beginning of the game. with the turn of bork, it freaked me the fuck out. i had no real reason to believe he was scum. yet i thought he could have been. it was a light gut thing. but now i'm just wondering about guille. am I so wrong about this that both of them are scum or is guille innocent and someone else is scum...either thor or prohawk. no. they both seem town even though prohawk's pushiness could be considered scummy in a way. but it could also be concerned town wanting to move the game along. adam seems too helpful honestly to be scum. too much notes, and observations, and whatnot. he would be such a good scummy person if he actually turned out to be it but i really dont think so. angel. she seems innocent enough despite shrimps stupidity early in the game so i'm giving her the benefit for that. mantis claimed tracker. so yay! i'm sorry I believe her. i've claimed vanilla townie since the beginning despite mala's hatred of that. which is why I believe her town which she was. therefore guille seems the only one weird to me. yet if he is innocent. i really don't know who else would be scummy...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Levi - Adam is more likely scum than ProHawk. ProHawk has more provable town actions. To my mind a logical suspect pool would look thus;

Levi
Guille (interchangable with Adam)
Adam (interchangable with Guile)
ArcAngel (if I'm reading what the derp is saying right)
ProHawk
Mantis

You could flip around ArcAngel and Adam I suppose...but probably all of that would come out later in the wash anyway.
Look at ProHawk's early play as regards ArcAngel - that's rather high level scum play if it's scum play. Then look at his reasons for pushing me, which is rather low level town play. If he is scum capable of faking the first then he would be scum clever enough not to do the second - it makes amazing sense if he's just town though. Ergo - he's massively likely to be town.

The only thing bugging me about lynching you is that would mean two scum were defending me yesterday - and I'm not sure I believe that...but Guile looks pretty shocking for a bus and so does Adam. ::shrug::
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 am

Post by ProHawk »

Thor, would you have voted for Bork had you been around?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:06 am

Post by ProHawk »

You are actually also kinda convincing me on the Adam-scum slot. He said he would be willing to hammer you, but seems like he is just a little too scared to do it, probably hoping someone else will. That combined with his choice of Bork over Mala made absolutely zero sense to me.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Thor - about you getting lynched due to aggro, wifom, etc. what i was thinking was that, everyone has been very focused on you, and think there's a fairly high chance that you could be scum. so - your flip would allow for people to recalibrate, if you are town.

though
UNVOTE: thor
because i'm really not that convinced that you are actually scum.
and levi might have a point about guille... not sure.

Prohawk, you thought Adam's choice of bork was strange? and that he is more likely scum for that? or what do you mean by the last sentence
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 am

Post by ProHawk »

Yes, he listed both Mala and Bork as scum-reads. Mala-wagon was in the lead at the time, yet he voted Bork. I just couldn't wrap my head around why - hence my frustration after Levi hammered Bork with how the whole thing went down.

If we lose this because Thor knows how to talk his way out of a lynch, and has the ego the size of an elephant I am going to be pissed.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1821, ProHawk wrote:
If we lose this because Thor knows how to talk his way out of a lynch, and has the ego the size of an elephant I am going to be pissed.

hah...that worries me too.

i guess scum bussing bork would certainly be a good move and something to ensure they don't get lynched anytime soon.

But, with Adam - he just looks too town to me. I'll go back and take a look again at the end of day. But if you remember, he said that he wanted to 'experiment' and have 2 wagons going.

In Guille's case, i think i remember him stating throughout day 1 that he had a town read on Mala. If he were scum, he might have wanted to choose bork over her because we could have easily pointed back at the evidence in thread, that he had her as town. so maybe he was forced to vote for bork at that time.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 am

Post by ProHawk »

You are assuming that scum can't look town Mantis.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

well no. but it's more difficult for them to appear town, and depending on the person, has to put in more effort.

Adam has been posting up a storm the whole game and it hasn't looked forced or faked at all.

if he was scum, what was the point of the experiment at the end of the day?

Return to “Completed Open Games”