Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

lol. anyone can make someone look bad for some stupid thing that either is a point or not. I believe adam's review about angel actually made me believe her more to be town then actual scum. i feel scum wouldn't make that error normally. it is too obvious and i don't like seeing people as being stupid enough to make mistakes. especially scum even if they are not newb scum.

Vote Count

ProHawk (L-3): Adam-12
Mantisdreamz (L-3): ArcAngel9

Not Voting: - Thor665, ProHawk, Mantisdreamz, Guile, Leviathan93

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, January 10th, 2013 at 5:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

arcangel, if i were scum, and lying about being tracker. the real tracker could come out and counter-claim me, and then the game would be over.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

are newb scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

mantis has got a point. that would be one quick game! minus the whole 68 pages day 1 thing....still mantis what do you have to report as tracker?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1696, ArcAngel9 wrote:I made no mistake Adam, Its simple logic. I don't understand why you get that.
I doubt Mantis and Voted Mantis.
But I believe playing Mafia more as a team than indvidual, I chose to go by with the group who think there is scum between Bork and Mala.
I chose Mala becuz i see Mala more scummier than Bork (which i obviously misjudged)
Town done good job in catching Scum this time.

That is all. If you don't understand or don't get this. you may call as you wish too. I really don't care.
You're my second suspect after Mantis and you already know this. Not suprising that you're coming after me and trying to make me look bad.

Btw, Well done on your review about you, you dont know how to put things together to make someone look bad. i hope town see this lousy move!!!!

Good Lord, I am sorry about this post, I know this one has like a thousand mistakes. Sorry again. I was working, reading, listening music and making this post.

Let me correct it now.

RE-Post:

It is simple logic. I don't understand why you don't get that.
I had doubts on Mantis and voted Mantis accordingly.
Mafia is a team game, so I decide to play along with the team who were interested in lynching either bork or Mala but not Mantis. so I had no reason to chase Mantis anymore as it is not going to make any good to group or to me. so i decided to put my vote on either Bork or Mala.
I don't know anything about bork, I am not Shrimp, And i see mala more scummier than bork (which was not the right decision)

Hope this helps!! Am sorry again about the bad post. I shouldn't be multi-tasking. :oops:
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1703, leviathan93 wrote:mantis has got a point. that would be one quick game! minus the whole 68 pages day 1 thing....still mantis what do you have to report as tracker?

nuthing..

i tracked someone to see if they were a watcher. but otherwise, the last scum left is tracker immune, so i'm kind of useless to them.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1701, Mantisdreamz wrote:arcangel, if i were scum, and lying about being tracker. the real tracker could come out and counter-claim me, and then the game would be over.

Let's say if someone else claims as tracker. How would Town treat you both? who would know who is telling the truth.
Mantis, I know there are other (town) see you as townie, I wish i do to and I am willing too as well
but at this moment i still think you may be the scum.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1695, Adam-12 wrote:Do you know what I mean by "after the hammer had fallen"?

You never answered my question.

If I ask a question about ABC you answer about 123; that wouldn't be bad if 123 was in someway linked to ABC but I don't see how your answer relates to my question at all.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1706, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1701, Mantisdreamz wrote:arcangel, if i were scum, and lying about being tracker. the real tracker could come out and counter-claim me, and then the game would be over.

Let's say if someone else claims as tracker. How would Town treat you both? who would know who is telling the truth.
Mantis, I know there are other (town) see you as townie, I wish i do to and I am willing too as well

well, you pick one of us and lynch. one of us will either be scum or a tracker. if you choose wrong and choose to lynch the actual tracker, then you have scum lined up for the next day.. and then you lynch them and the game ends!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1707, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1695, Adam-12 wrote:Do you know what I mean by "after the hammer had fallen"?

If I ask a question about ABC you answer about 123; that wouldn't be bad if 123 was in someway linked to ABC but I don't see how your answer relates to my question at all.

Yes, I do know what it means. Why do you ask in first place? :?:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1708, Mantisdreamz wrote:

well, you pick one of us and lynch. one of us will either be scum or a tracker. if you choose wrong and choose to lynch the actual tracker, then you have scum lined up for the next day.. and then you lynch them and the game ends!

Town already got a scum, its just only two more to go.
I see town has a good chance even after lynching a wrong person and you expect people to believe that you're actually are the tracker?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Alright, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong about Bork. I apologize to those of you who I started getting crass with, you know who you are.

I completely agree with your analysis Adam and you are definitely on the right track. My interactions with him looked scummy, whether he flipped town (which you pointed out earlier) or whether he flipped scum (which point you made just now) I just want you to consider one thing. I realize that this coming from me isn't going to give it much weight, but what are the odds that scum jump right in to interact/buddy up with their scum partner? Where is the smart play in that? When they flip, it makes the other
look
bad - exactly how you pointed out. Take a look at the vote counts as the day went on, if I was scum, why was bork following me around first to Mala, then to Mantis, then me following him back to Mala? Its like throwing all of your eggs into one basket.

I want to add this bit of information. As the day rolled close to the end, we had two wagons, Mala and Bork. Mala's wagon was ahead most of the day until Adam jumped in to vote for Bork. For me, this rules out the following players who jumped on to turn the tide in favor of a Bork-scum lynch:

Adam
Guille
Levi

Bussing isn't an impossibility, but its such a long-shot not smart move when Mala could have easily gone down with more scum-aid. Therefore, scum will most likely reside in this list:

Thor
ProHawk
Angel

This is the order in which I believe we should lynch, however feel free to determine the order yourselves. Mollie was scummy throughout day 1 and Thor was completely absent (although he was pretty much absent site-wide from what I saw) at the end.

VOTE: Thor

I know I am not scum, and would rather see Thor go first.
I still stick by my town-slip from Shrimp/Angel's slot so I believe she should go last.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And yes Levi, I take back what I said before the day ended regarding your lynch today. Nice play.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1709, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Ok, why did you vote Mala after the hammer had fallen?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1710, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1708, Mantisdreamz wrote:

Town already got a scum, its just only two more to go.
I see town has a good chance even after lynching a wrong person and you expect people to believe that you're actually are the tracker?

i don't understand. :\
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Angel, Mantis is our tracker and conf-townie. If anyone comes out to say that they are now counterclaiming, they are lying as they had that chance when she claimed.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Hawk, I am considering your post and will be mulling it over.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1693, leviathan93 wrote:would like her insights when she gets back.

i agree with what ProHawk just said. that scum probably lie in
Thor
ProHawk
Angel

...i'm not sure if Arcangel is actually just town and doubting, of if it's just all an act.

leviathan; thats me and i'm an innocent fucker. because i've stated it a billion times already and in mala's honor i will continue to say it.

lol
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

VOTE: thor
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

angel. there is only one mafia left. not two. is that a slip? or something?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1715, ProHawk wrote:Angel, Mantis is our tracker and conf-townie. If anyone comes out to say that they are now counterclaiming, they are lying as they had that chance when she claimed.

how do you know Mantis is a conf townie.
please confirm

In post 1719, leviathan93 wrote:angel. there is only one mafia left. not two. is that a slip? or something?

I mean, there are only 2 scums left.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Mantis - why haven't you told us who is confirmed town yet?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1713, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1709, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Ok, why did you vote Mala after the hammer had fallen?

well i didn't see the last vote before me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1692, Adam-12 wrote:@Thor: How do you explain not being here!?!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4533611
:neutral:

In other news, your breakdown is mostly silly - I am town and Pro remains likely town.

here's the situation we have: THE LAST SCUM IS BASICALLY SCREWED.

Right now Mantis either knows who scum is or can declare someone as confirmed town.
Even if Mantis is lying scum then that player is confirmed town.
She should declare that player right now.
Then we should lynch someone else (I'm personally leaning Guille or Arc - favoring Guille)

Then tonight the Watcher watches Mantis, Mantis tracks someone. If scum kill Mantis then we get a dead scum.
If they kill anyone else we get a second confirmed town player.

I'm willing to work those odds - because they don't end too well for scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and I'm okay if Mantis found the Watcher and wants to just claim it as 'I found the Watcher' insteaad of naming the Watcher.
That would be smart.

Return to “Completed Open Games”