Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

LOL dewd was so overly-conscious of being spec'ed in the night. XD

Vote Count
Malakittens (L-2): Thor665, Borkjerfkin, ProHawk
:!: Borkjerfkin (L-0): Mantisdreamz, Malakittens, Adam-12, Guile, Leviathan93 :!:
Mantis (L-4): ArcAngel9

Not Voting: -

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

what what mala? =)
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

That game looked super awesome btw. We should get a game like that going here. :)
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1669, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1666, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1665, Adam-12 wrote:Actually, I didn't find much in her defense that could definitively sway me either way; just the fact that she brought up school as the excuse but at the same time says that she is highly skilled at finding scum (but just in later days).

maybe she's telling the truth. she could be town and be sincere that she
is
much better after a flip. it doesn't have to mean that she's saying that as scum and using that to stay in the game longer. in a way, that doesn't really sound like something scum would generally say, since it's something that might get people's backs up.

Well its not a main part of why I think she is scum but it is a great excuse if she is.

Whether she is telling the truth about school being the reason for her post-VLA play, I find doubtful in the light of her vote landing on Levi & the fluffy aimless nature of her summary post. Think a moment of how much time it took to put that together and her conclusions were like, I mean, I don't even. Her Levi/Hawk votes from that point looked completely manufactured.

if she does get lynched and flips town, she might be right about Levi or Prohawk. (it may not really help to say something like that, on my part)

but as it is, and what she said here in post 1623, i really like and agree with:
I do think Adam is town. I have truly believe Thor is town and the same goes for Guile. I saw town-tells by Mantis which Guile I already explained in a catch up post and those same tells apply to Adam also.

so from my perspective that leaves scum as being in here:
leviathan93
ArcAngel9
ProHawk
Malakittens

being that Mala made that post and also believes (not counting her, since this is from her perspective, now) that scum lie within
arc
prohawk
levi

that makes her on the same page as me. i kind of see that as a town tell, when someone is on the same page as you.
(not always, but it's generally a good sign, i think).

(though, i didn't include bork, he still could flip scum..)
(it's odd that he hasn't come back to the thread)
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1671, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1658, Mantisdreamz wrote:Levi, please sat that that paragraph was part of your mood shifts.

yes it was actually. =) it was supposed to be the cop part of me scrutinizing someone for their case on me. it was either going to be mala or hawk. =)

mmm hmmmm
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hey Mantis?

How high of chances do you think of a scum-pro over a scum-levi?

We aren't sure what Bork is going to flip. At this point I just want the information.

---

@Adam:

It was awesome and I don't think you'll see a game like that on here. We can chat after game in PM's about it, but I don't think we should continue this here.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

lol, ok then. =P believe me I have a few more posts lined up for the specific emotion that I want them to be. =) but then that means i'm planning ahead so i must be scum right? =D
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Levi, stop please. All you are doing is posting fluff.

UMG, why hasn't Pro called him out for this. -notenotenote-
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

i know I am. =) i'm glad SOMEONE finally called me out on it. =) i'm trying to prove how i'm scum here!!

oh and mantis I think I lied. i'm not going to use all the emotions that I said. i'm not really feeling embarassment at my play. my bad!

I'll stop now mala! =)
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I noticed that post too Mantis and it sounded town to me as well; if her summary post had been like that I would not have any problem with her play.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1680, Malakittens wrote:Hey Mantis?

How high of chances do you think of a scum-pro over a scum-levi?

honestly wish i could give you an answer. I still think arcangel over them. i'll say though, that some players as scum can come across as pretty town (and can be very good at it). and in a game like this, with the lengths of the days, scum aren't going to win by sitting back, but by getting right in there... which is why prohawk makes me nervous.

i guess i'm more worried about him than levi.

(sorry if you're town prohawk, paranoia).
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1683, leviathan93 wrote:i know I am. =) i'm glad SOMEONE finally called me out on it. =)
i'm trying to prove how i'm scum here!!

a-ha! scum tell!

if it were only that easy..
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1682, Malakittens wrote:Levi, stop please. All you are doing is posting fluff.

UMG, why hasn't Pro called him out for this. -notenotenote-

Bitter much? Levi is my #1 for game-day-tomorrow.

@Mantis - No need to apologize, you should suspect me as much as the next guy/girl (minus Shrimp/Angel)
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Sup heard you guys wanted a flip or something.

I don't have time to go do all the modding things necessary such as putting in the vote counts or anything but I'll have that up before the thread re-opens.

Borkjerfkin was the Watch-Immune Goon. So good job town I guess.

Deadline for night is in 72 hours, or at 11:30 PM EST on Dec 20th 2012. Send me your night actions, yada yada.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Malakittens (L-2): Thor665, Borkjerfkin, ProHawk
:!: Borkjerfkin (L-0): Mantisdreamz, Malakittens, Adam-12, Guile, Leviathan93 :!:
Mantis (L-4): ArcAngel9

Not Voting: -

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Majiffy »

Mala dun did died. She be a 'niller townie.

Vote Count

Not Voting: - Thor665, ProHawk, Mantisdreamz, Adam-12, Guile, Leviathan93, ArcAngel9

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, January 10th, 2013 at 5:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

First.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 am

Post by leviathan93 »

congrats for us as town for bork! but NO MALA! I so knew it!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Ok, I think we should be analyzing things from the perspective of interactions with Bork all game long & interactions with the Bork wagon at the end of the day, to look for connections to the second scum. Both Mantis & Mala are obviously town for voting Bork early with a full field to choose from and I couldn't find anything scummy from Levi or Guille.

Hawk -- Gave Bork a town read from his entrance into the game & many players noticed it seemed arbitrary. I noticed that Post #528 has a sort of "coaching" sound to it. Post #1502 sums up why Hawk has declared Bork to be town and the major problem with it is that it depends on Hawk having a town alignment; the phenomenon of scum busing right out of the gate is well known however and Bork backed out of it rather conveniently (here and here), I noticed. Hawk opposed Bork's lynch one, two, three, four, five and six times but once Levi said he was ok with hammering, told Levi to hammer Bork; this looks like a "bus" in the face of an obvious scum lynch and it is also a rush to end the day which limits further information. I think Hawk's insistence that Bork is town after his lynch is a clever way to remain consistent in the face of a certain Bork scum flip.
Hawk's interactions with Bork this game are definitely scummy.

Mollie-Thor -- Mollie always called Bork scummy but never voted him. Thor called Bork "Townish" and included him in a scum list of two other players (Mantis/Levi) in post #1426; at this time Bork was not being voted at all. Because Thor went MIA for the last part of the day he was able to avoid commenting on the Bork wagon entirely and we were not able to see any of his actions in the face of the Bork wagon. Because of this, I tend to see his calling of Bork a possible distant scum, as risk-free protection for the future & I think he was certain Mala would be the lynch as evidenced by his earlier posts to Mala that she was everyone's second scum suspect.
I think Thor's actions at the end of the day were scummy due to being MIA.

Shrimp-Angel -- Shrimp is pretty clear that Bork is town. Angel expresses confusion if Bork is the replacement for Code and says she has no opinion of Bork. She declares interest in lynching Mantis and votes Mantis with no explanation other than the majority is voting her & "to keep the day moving". She then calls Mantis' Tracker claim into question as a scum claim. She prefers Mantis suspicion over Bork in post #1564. She makes no mention of Bork and unvotes Mantis (post #1583), voting Mala (after the hammer), she declares Mala as more scummy than Bork (after the hammer). There is no case for her as scum here unless she is newb-scum that was genuinely confused over whether the hammer had occurred.
I think Angel's actions are scummy regarding Bork but only if she is confused newb-scum.

Hawk & Thor show as the most scummy regarding Bork. Thor has a negative association (MIA) while Hawk has positive associations (heavy defending). I think I favor Angel as being newb-town over newb-scum however (voting anyone in the universe but Bork).

@Angel: Why did you unvote Mantis and vote Mala after the hammer had fallen?

@Thor: How do you explain not being here!?!

Vote Hawk
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am

Post by leviathan93 »

My reads for the beginning of this day are this.

Adam: I have as most town because of the complete thoroughness in the way he plays the game. taking notes and what not. if he is scummy actually, i'll shoot myself in the foot after this game but I will continue believing him to be town for the remainder of this game. unless some drastic change happens.

Thor: I have a little suspicion about. mainly because i had no idea bork was actually going to turn up scum and it was a complete shocker to me that we actually got one on the first day. especially with how the very end of the day went with voting wise. i do not like thor's absence at all. I think his experience would be nice to see right now and the fact that he isn't doesn't thrill me that much. null leaning possible scum at the moment. get back here thor.

angel. I feel like she is town for the most part. she seems innocent enough and not scummy compared to how shrimp played. her actions seem all town motivated to me.

Hawk. He has seemed helpful throughout the game, but I am beginning to become suspicious of him because of that. he seems a bit pushy and forceful and that just seems to me to think that mistakes may occur if we listen to him. if he is indeed scum then he may have been trying to bluff me into lynching bork thinking that I would not actually do it. thus guessing wrong. leaning scum at the moment.

guille: I don't like just because i am getting a null read from him. null reads for me at this point in the game give me an uneasy feeling. so because hes null i'm going to say possibly leaning scum.

mantis. I believe to be town at this moment. i believe her claim to be the tracker and so i would like her insights when she gets back.

leviathan; thats me and i'm an innocent fucker. because i've stated it a billion times already and in mala's honor i will continue to say it.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Adam,
I still have my doubts about Mantis. I still this person as scum.
I have explained why choose to vote Mala, It was because that the entire town planning on voting either Mala or Bork/code. I haven’t had chance to concentrate on bork much so I was more comfortable voting Mala between Bork and Mala than Bork. Retaining the same logic doesn’t going to help you see in any different.

VOTE : Mantis
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Do you know what I mean by "after the hammer had fallen"?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I made no mistake Adam, Its simple logic. I don't understand why you get that.
I doubt Mantis and Voted Mantis.
But I believe playing Mafia more as a team than indvidual, I chose to go by with the group who think there is scum between Bork and Mala.
I chose Mala becuz i see Mala more scummier than Bork (which i obviously misjudged)
Town done good job in catching Scum this time.

That is all. If you don't understand or don't get this. you may call as you wish too. I really don't care.
You're my second suspect after Mantis and you already know this. Not suprising that you're coming after me and trying to make me look bad.

Btw, Well done on your review about you, you dont know how to put things together to make someone look bad. i hope town see this lousy move!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Corrections for ^ above! sorry!

Btw, Well done on your review about
ME
, you
do
know how to put things together to make someone look bad. i hope town see
your
lousy move!!!!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I have absolutely no way to read Angel.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1698, Adam-12 wrote:I have absolutely no way to read Angel.

What do you mean by that?
If i mistated something, I am sorry. I am multi-tasking at this moment.
what else you want to know.

Return to “Completed Open Games”