I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:15 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

back from my V/LA..

i'll be posting later today...
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I have a train today where I plan to give this my priority.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

Except the power sockets on the train dont work...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

THIS IS A NOTICE THAT DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 21ST AND WILL NOT BE EXTENDED.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Poro,
we need you in here, man....
We cannot afford a no lynch and loss
that would be a shitty way to end this thing...

please do a read...ask me any questions...
- Sword of Omens -
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I will. Stay calm. Im just pissing off those in the dead qt.

No seriously, I have been away on holiday, so havent had much time to look over the walls of text.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Jal »

Do you seriously have nothing else to say, Sword?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3106, Jal wrote:Do you seriously have nothing else to say, Sword?

I was going to ask this...
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

Alright...i'll put a final case together tomorrow when I can get to a computer...
I find it disappointing that Poro hasn't said anything at all today..
- Sword of Omens -
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Couldn't be helped.

I've done about 66% of what I wanted to read up on.

Jal, Im not happy with your interactions with MSH during the second half of his tenure.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

"with" should probably read "about".
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:35 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Sorry…i got the shitty flu bug that’s been going around 

Anyways, touching on Jal’s points:

Jal wrote: Nice backtracking here, champ. You didn't need to "ask the mod" anything since Oversoul purposely didn't specify his role limitations pre-flip. You knew this, and tried to use that point to in an attempt to try and discredit my point against you bring scum.

Also, you keep going on about how you "don't know" why scum chose to kill Oversoul. You do realize that a scum-me would have benefited the most from having him alive yesterday, right? Given the amount of suspicion on me, Oversoul suddenly outing himself in the most scummily way possible would have been a god send for me if I had been scum, especially after confirming my hypothetical partner scum. Even if Oversoul didn't have limitations and somehow came up with a scum reading on me, that would have brought additional WIFOM and looked more so like he was just trying to push his reads.

Lol, that’s a bunch of shit...Scum-ANYONE would have benefitted by keeping OS alive not just scum-you..that’s why i said it was stupid for them to have killed him.
Seriously...look at it from a town perspective, Jal..
Oversoul claims lie detector at the last minute and says Seanald is town, and Pere is guiltied.
Scum showed that they copped him by way of MS giving up OS’s initials..so either it was a “fake” cop on a fellow scum mate, or he really did cop him
And If he was really copped, then why the Hell did scum kill off Rachel (who went VT by her own admission after her 1 time mass block) before gettting rid of OS?
Why would they go after a VT? Especially if they knew a power role existed?
OS would be prime lynch bait, considering how this shit went down. He would somehow have to convince everybody he was telling the truth.
And how? Considering it would be mylo, it’s not like he could let himself get lynched to show he was telling the truth.

Jal wrote: Who did benefit from OS dying? You. You just admitted you didn't know the specifics of Oversoul yourself even with MSH rolecoping him. One more investigation would have cleared me or incriminated you, and when his investigations came out to be the opposite of what he was pushing earlier, you know what would have happened to all that WIFOM? A big chunk of it would have gone away and your townie status would have been gone out the window.

Ummm..no...
But let’s go with your fake scenario of Jal-town, and Omens-scum, and i am skeeered that OS is going to blow the lid on my game...
OS has me as a town read, you as a scum read, and Poro as more null.
So, who is OS going to investigate?
Me? Highly doubt it.
Poro? Possibly...
You? Odds are that this is the sure bet...
If OS copped you and got an innocent..he would say what? Hey Jal is town... and then try and convince everyone else that he somehow was telling the truth.
Oh NO! He thought you were scum the day before, but now you’re not ,so it must be true?. Why would town believe that, especially with the circumstances, let alone, the way he came out at the end of the day?
Even if he somehow decided to cop his town read and get a guilty, would YOU as town believe him? Not to mention the rest of town would have to buy into it.
I would have no reason to screw with this whatsoever if i was scum...especially being a town read of OS’s (and especially as scum knowing he is an easy mislynch) why would i worry? It would
be way easier for me to let him screw himself.
- Sword of Omens -
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

mod what time on the 21st
PinkyandtheBrain
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 am

Post by PinkyandtheBrain »

In post 3097, farside22 wrote:
vote count

sword_of_omen (1) Jal
Jal (1) sword_of omen

With 3 alive it will take 2 to lynch.
Deadline December 21, 8:30am EST

prodding porochaz
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

In post 3095, Jal wrote:Scum probably have a qt, so there is no reason for scum-me to help MSH in-thread to fake a stupid guilty. If he played "hella a game" like you said, he really wouldn't have needed me to do anything here. As well, Poro's redirect ability redirects the actions taken on a player back onto him (I think). That's not going to help MSH accomplish crap all.

for one thing, we do not know that scum have day talk...
if you guys were planning on something with the night talk and then it gets boffed because of the mass block,
yeh, you might want to let MS know not to screw it up..re-reading the thread makes it seem like you guys don't..
Look how often in your ISO where, when you address multiple people in a single post, it consists of the scum members only. Giving and taking direction maybe?

Poro, look at my Day 1 unvote of Seanald.. and the mindset behind it..
Also, I was the one who kept questioning MS’s claim, when others didn’t.
Not to mention all of the effort I put into the reads these last few game days…
My game has been consistent, and it’s been TOWN.

Jal on the other hand,
has kept trying to bring in 3rd parties when it was clear that there weren’t any.
She tried to downplay the Nero slip for MS’s benefit when I was doubting MS’s claim:
In post 2416, Jal wrote:
sword_of_omens wrote:Nero let it slip that scum knew that KMD was a Power Role. So scum must have a role-cop. Or could it be possible that scum has a cop ability that nets them names AND abilities in one?
Possible...

Nero originally said that after being accused of being scum because KMD, his biggest scum advocate, was killed N2. It looks more likely he was just trying to save his ass to me. Either way, I don't think its really discernible what roles the scum have based on something scum said while under pressure

her reaction from when I pointed out her scumminess was to immediately try to associate me with Nero.
She's been skating by...
She is scum...
- Sword of Omens -
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Jal »

In post 3109, Porochaz wrote:Jal, Im not happy with your interactions with MSH during the second half of his tenure.

Like what?

----

Sword, you keep saying "look at it from a townie perspective." You realize that you are the only one looking at these scenarios in the perspective you're trying to show case as being town, right?

Who was seriously pushing Oversoul as scum? You and Pere.

Are you seriously trying to propose that Seanald wouldn't have faithfully believed what Oversoul said? Just look over the game. Seanald's reads changed depending on whatever Oversoul fucking started the day proposing. He dead-on thought Oversoul was town no matter what, and would have followed Oversoul's to the ends of the Earth. Poro seemed to be accusing Oversoul about his results to get Pere lynched and Seanald cleared rather than him being scum. The ONLY townie who seemed to be very dubious of Oversoul alignment given his claim was
me
, making me the only probable third vote between you and Pere to get a mislynch the following day on Oversoul (the only alternative that made sense).

Oversoul clearing me certainly puts a damper on that whole scenario, doesn't it? I would probably be a lot more likely to believe Oversoul - as scum he could have more easily just put a fake guilty than turn things around. Wouldn't make as much sense for scum. Clearing me also wouldn't validate Poro's belief that Oversoul's was faking his results to push his beliefs.

Fact is, there wouldn't have been all this WIFOM you're claiming if Oversoul stayed alive and cleared me as you're trying to make it out to be. Oversoul being kept alive potentially clearing me D11 would have completely screwed you over.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Jal »

I have to get to the other stuff in a little bit. Company is about to come over.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Page 110 - Going after Seanald, a good thing to. Hes playing awfully, the combination of the oversoul sheeping and the berating of pere makes this a good place to put a vote. Then pere digs himself a hole that he wont get out of

Page 111 - Is me playing terribly just vote Pere already. Jal makes a good post earlier on on the page. Jal puts the vote down. Oversoul makes a terrible post in 2764. Dont have two sentences directly contradicting each other. Jal then roughly picks up on what Im thinking.

Page 112 - Quote from MSH from a sword post
that leaves Amrun, Peregrine and Sword as scumcandidates.

Would MSH really put all 3 scumbuddies on the firing line?

Post 2778 should be interesting... Reviewing Jal...
I agree 2150 doesn't smack of a townie thing to say.

Finally I vote Pere.

At the risk of beating a dead horse... Seanald still shit.

Pere makes Oversoul delay whilst humping sword. This is where he should have been lynched.

Page 113 - Swords reasons for why pere are town aren't good. OS's effort comments are crappy and show a lack of actual content (sorry but its true) Heh, I stick to OS, and Seanald doing his usual "OS IS AWESOME!1!!" routine. Seriously why join a game just to hump someone all the way through it.

Page 114 - I hate Hugh Jackman.

Post 2833, Seanalds right. Jals emotions seem out of touch for the suspicions being laid upon her. THAT SAID, this unfortunately, because its the two of you clashing, seems like a non issue. OS made a good case on LS, shame it was wrong.

Page 115 - Sword hammers LS (town) over Pere (scum)

Page 116 - Ah yes the sword trying to make OS lose his vote thing. Ah that was quite scummy. OS obviously had a post restriction and obviously was town... Jal support sword urgh. That said I am struggling to work out where OS was on the PR punishment list.

Page 117 - Was a little stupid there...

OS thinks Jal is scum.

Confused as hell just now, Sword pushing the PR thing is pissing me off.

Page 118 - The whole lying thing now makes sword look really bad.

Page 119 - The mods vote count and then correction which still is probably wrong is so god-damn confusing. Jal wondering about OS makes me a sad panda.

Page 120 - Not happy with swords explanation of his behaivour over the past couple of pages. The mods votecounts are still confusing me, god no wonder I got so angry at this stage of the game. Amused at my predictions.

Ah right, get it now. Never mind.

2998 - Jeeps tell right there.
2999 - Isn't much better but makes sense.

Page 121 - I hate reading myself over. Who is the dumbest person in the game? Well, its close. But Im in with a good shout.

Oh yay, the proving town thing. This was fantastic.

Seanald is funny and Oversoul V3.0. It was a shame however that they brought out the 2.0 and 3.0 version together, especially since 3.0 was so much inferior. I mean I know I should focus but God, you fanny around and sheep for most of the game then you have the audacity to tell me that Im fucking ridiculous. I am, but you don't get to say it.

I should point out however that while I was considering the possibility of OS lying I was still going to vote Pere and 3012 I remember being sure I was but kept playing this thread longer. Seanald forcing me into thinking his way was annoying.

It was partially spiting oversoul that I was suggesting he was lying.

I take an intake of breath as Seanald votes going "what an idiot" then I see I posted it.

Page 122 - Delay on swords side. He is also certain that he knows hes going to be alive the next day. More stalling... smacks of dug himself into a hole. He hasnt given a good reason to not post why he is conf-town so I am struggling to see why he hasn't just posted it.

Jal is right in 3048, when I ruined the whole vest thing, there was no reason for OS not to fully post. Whats more, claiming everything immediately is a lot less risky strategy. The whole thing is full of holes and seems like a desperate attempt at staying town. It all hinges on a simple statement from OS which could have been incidental. Your proof has never held water.

Page 123 - Ah I picked up on the contradiction I missed on this reread, Sword deciding when OS is lying...

Post 3064 - Is amusing, but Ill explain why in my conclusion. But its partially because I use "wifoming this shit up" which makes me giggle.

For the record, I would have killed OS at that point despite the claim if I was scum, okay it clears and condemns one of my team mates but I wouldnt have risked having what is essentially a cop around any longer. Also despite my dislike of his play, I can't exactly say he isn't a good player.

Pere votes himself. Doesn't really do much.

Page 124 - I feel sorry for Porkchop.

I find it weird that I was chosen over Seanald, he is a lot more of a loose cannon.

Jals massive post.

As an aside. As a dyslexic, this page is hell for me especially this post. I have looked through it before and am only completely analysing it now. There are a number of good points in it, but god, it could have been more concise.

The whole proving he is town at the expense of everything else is my fault. However the whole lynch pere and be done stance makes the point still stand. Swords defence against Jals points fail to engage or make any true point to make me thing "huh, shes wrong about that one"

The redirect ability allows me to choose a player then send any actions to another player of my choosing (also it would be useful as a scum ability - by the by)

Page 125 - Post 3111 is bad WIFOM and not really the answer to the more major points made against you.

Hee hee, I tried something earlier, Sword didn't take the bait and Jal didn't post and this can't wait much longer.

ooh new post. Hey this is passionate, this makes me feel like I might be wrong here. Good Job... except I check the facts. The multiple people posts, I see a lot of luckyjt, OS and Michael, only one of which is scum. The seanald thing... and?

Conclusion

Here is how I approached the day.

I looked through the votecounts, Jal won that battle, just.
I then went your iso's focusing on how you interacted with scum, Jal won once again, but there were doubt there about her relationship with MSH.

Today I read through all the posts from Day 8/9 whatever day started on 109 onwards.

Sword won the early pages but then Jal took over later on.

I may have done other stuff I have forgotten about.

Basically my feelings of todays analysis has been that Jal has had scummy posts but a lot of it has been minor stuff. A lot of it I can justify and go well I guess... or dismiss it as somewhat minor.

Sword on the other hand has a lot less minor things, but the game has unravelled from beneath him. There is also 3 major points that I can't let slip by.

1. The PR thing.

Unneeded and if he is scum, he could have pretty much win the game right there. It didn't make much sense especially from a townie standpoint.

2. The L/S Pere vote.

If you are unhappy and have 3 days left then why choose one of the two? This wasn't a point I made, but its a good one that damns you.

3. The "I Can Prove Im Town" argument.

Was a load of bullshit wasn't it?

Then there is the fact that the majority of Jals big post remains unanswered. All the points I wanted you to counter, you didn't. Your case against her didn't really hold up.

And when comparing you, she is a lot more aggressive, a lot more stereotypically townie than you are. She asks the right questions and you, well... don't. Not in the latter days.

To annoy everyone, I came into this day, knowing what I was going to do. I also did what I have been doing consistently from the start. Allowing discussion to take place.

I knew at the end of yesterday (game day) I would vote for sword in the end.
I know now Im going to vote for sword. In fact I pretty much knew from the whole PR thing, that a sword vote was the way I was going to go. Which is why I find post 3064 funny.

I gave you a chance to dig yourself out. You failed. Not even just a little.

I have roughly, 15 hours. You don't have nearly that long. But I want you to admit your scum in a lost cause. Or have one very final attempt at proving to me your town.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Sad then, really...
I have asked you ti let me address any questions and you wait tul now..
I left work sick today and am checking in on my phone where I have reception..
I wont be able to get to a computer until prob tomorrow and by then it will be too late...
Ill try and get somewhere I can actually sit and pot something together but from a phone it's gonna be a bit hard.
I am not scum, Poro..
Testi.g OS for his restrictiin was a small safeguard..we were going to no vote that day.
With everyone unsure of who wa s what I thought it wouldnt hurt to prove he had one..it was a small chance but il l take what I can get. Funny you damn me for that when even Jal didnt argue with it.
Also Seanakd was under heavy suspicion and avoided a lynch on day 1, He wa s a big question mark after that ..
he would have ben a good target for OS's pred.
When OS came out with his claim how come he didn't cal me scum?
Scum knew he had a power role..remember Jal even corrects me telling OS that I was probing a post restriction, not Powet Tole..

If you voye me, we both lose...
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Ill try and get somewhere later tonight to try and an see in more detail...
- Sword of Omens -
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Jal »

In post 3114, sword_of_omens wrote:
In post 3095, Jal wrote:Scum probably have a qt, so there is no reason for scum-me to help MSH in-thread to fake a stupid guilty. If he played "hella a game" like you said, he really wouldn't have needed me to do anything here. As well, Poro's redirect ability redirects the actions taken on a player back onto him (I think). That's not going to help MSH accomplish crap all.

for one thing, we do not know that scum have day talk...
if you guys were planning on something with the night talk and then it gets boffed because of the mass block,
yeh, you might want to let MS know not to screw it up..re-reading the thread makes it seem like you guys don't..
Look how often in your ISO where, when you address multiple people in a single post, it consists of the scum members only. Giving and taking direction maybe?

This is your second time trying to push this point, and this doesn't even make sense.

Rach already used her mass commute prior to N7. It doesn't matter if scum have a day talk or only night talk qt, my point is, there is absolutely no reason for hypothetical scum-me to give MSH direction on the day he was lynched. Scum had time to talk about it. Scum already knew MSH was going to run into trouble the next day. This doesn't make sense. The example you've already tried to push this point on:

In post 3090, sword_of_omens wrote:
While MS went into hiding she asked Poro about his redirect ability he had..possibly to help MS concoct a story.
In post 2674, Jal wrote:I was looking back at the deaths and the redirect one on particular seems like it may have has more than one use.

Further doesn't make sense given that Poro's redirect ability redirects people who target that person. There would be nothing for me to gain here or actually direct MSH in the way you're trying to propose.

I don't get how the ISO stuff or how I actually interacted with people on the scum team (unlike yourself) relates to this whatsoever. Giving and taking directions to what?

In post 3114, sword_of_omens wrote:Jal on the other hand,
has kept trying to bring in 3rd parties when it was clear that there weren’t any.
She tried to downplay the Nero slip for MS’s benefit when I was doubting MS’s claim:

I mainly broguht up a third party on the day RBT died due to the kill flavour used and in response to others. If this is some indication of being scum, then the game would have been over with Seanald's flip/OS investigation due to his stupid probings of a serial killer.

P-Edit. A lot of stuff has been said. Don't have much time to read it all right now. Will try to get back to this thread in a few hours and say some other last minute things.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3118, sword_of_omens wrote:Sad then, really...
I have asked you ti let me address any questions and you wait tul now..
I left work sick today and am checking in on my phone where I have reception..
I wont be able to get to a computer until prob tomorrow and by then it will be too late...
Ill try and get somewhere I can actually sit and pot something together but from a phone it's gonna be a bit hard.
I am not scum, Poro..
Testi.g OS for his restrictiin was a small safeguard..we were going to no vote that day.
With everyone unsure of who wa s what I thought it wouldnt hurt to prove he had one..it was a small chance but il l take what I can get. Funny you damn me for that when even Jal didnt argue with it.
Also Seanakd was under heavy suspicion and avoided a lynch on day 1, He wa s a big question mark after that ..
he would have ben a good target for OS's pred.
When OS came out with his claim how come he didn't cal me scum?
Scum knew he had a power role..remember Jal even corrects me telling OS that I was probing a post restriction, not Powet Tole..

If you voye me, we both lose...

Wounded puppy and AoE aside. (I hope you feel better soon though)

You address my three concluding points as the priority.

Jal didn't argue with it, thats true, I don't agree with Jal in regards to that but still, she didn't push it. Also I had a post restriction and if he was faking one, how would that effect whether he was scum or town?

I also don't get your point. Why would OS know whether you were scum or not?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In other news, I completely glossed over the third party thing. Count that as a point in your favour Sword.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You have around 10 hours.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

lol...Work had sent me home so as not to killeveryone..
I took some advil cold snd flu and its helping...

Jal, you brougjt up 3rd more than just the once..
I can't poul out up on my phone but you did try again in the last few days with Seanald later on after the fact.
You even snapped at me for calling you out on it..

Poro, OS knew he had been copped by MS so he most likely knew that scum knew he had a power role...
if he thought I was trying to get him to out his role, he woukd have seen me as scum..i thought he was vanila with a post restriction..i was trying to get him to prove his resyriction,..i typed it out as PR....after OS made a big deal about it, .Jsl corrected me by saying Post Restriction, not Power role to OS...
seeing as only scum and OS knew about the power role, only they would see PR as power role. I didn't see it as anything but Post restriction...thats why I was confused when Jal clarified...thete should have been no reason too...
still trying to get to a place to sit diwn tonight..
- Sword of Omens -

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”