kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:55 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1674, Kinetic wrote:I'm assuming he either A) wants to know if you saw something specifically scummy that would make sense from the scum group, or B) you can't answer it and that was an elaborate bussing strat to confirm you. Could you please stop avoiding the question and just answer it, its getting old and going nowhere.

you dont need to answer for him tyvm.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1675, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1674, Kinetic wrote:I'm assuming he either A) wants to know if you saw something specifically scummy that would make sense from the scum group, or B) you can't answer it and that was an elaborate bussing strat to confirm you. Could you please stop avoiding the question and just answer it, its getting old and going nowhere.

you dont need to answer for him tyvm.

You need to stop avoiding every question, and then getting mad when people avoid your questions, tyvm.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:57 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

wish you would use your fuckin head some times kinetic.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1677, kanyeknowsbest wrote:wish you would use your fuckin head some times kinetic.

Wish you would answer a question when someone asks you to explain something instead of just saying nothing and then shrugging your shoulders and expecting people to read your mind.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:59 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

essentially confirmed town kanye is scumhunting in a way i dont really understand better jump in there and muck everything up if i can zzzzzzz

oh yeah, i forgot, your mountain of assumptions and math mean we already know who all the scum are and scumhunting is useless. myb. myb.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Kinetic »

-.-

So you're going to use sarcasm. Another avoidance. -.-
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

So Tierce, with Vi as sixty, caught GreyICE in Dresden Files mafia at least party because he used over the arguments to try to get someone lynched. In this game when I saw that happening with LLD's case on GreyICE, I pointed it out, but Tierce refused to comment on it except to say that she thinks LLD is town. At the time this bothered me, but after LLD's flip it's more worrying because she should have thought it was scummy.

I'm not voting Matt. LLD's flip means he's unlikely to be scum. Bussings a possibility, but I'm leaving that alone for now.

I'm leaning towards voting Tierce or Xalxe.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1681, Zdenek wrote:So Tierce, with Vi as sixty, caught GreyICE in Dresden Files mafia at least party because he used over the arguments to try to get someone lynched. In this game when I saw that happening with LLD's case on GreyICE, I pointed it out, but Tierce refused to comment on it except to say that she thinks LLD is town. At the time this bothered me, but after LLD's flip it's more worrying because she should have thought it was scummy.

I'm not voting Matt. LLD's flip means he's unlikely to be scum. Bussings a possibility, but I'm leaving that alone for now.

I'm leaning towards voting Tierce or Xalxe.
Tablet posting.

1) you seem to be missing a few words 2) everyone's meta is different and my read on LLD was wrong (and I still don't want to interact with you though obv that's a poor excuse). 3) look at her buddying of me, she always mentions us together. I can quote stuff later.

Xalxe--I was never good at reading you? I seem to recall thinking you were scum in newbie 1289, so what's with the outrage that I should be able to read you?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:09 am

Post by quadz08 »

Kanye

I want to know if you really investigated LLD, or if you are hyperbussing for the bonus town cred.

Answer my goddamn question.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1677, kanyeknowsbest wrote:wish you would use your fuckin head some times kinetic.

People in this round don't understand the concept of prolonging the answering of a question to scumhunt. I got attacked for this earlier on even though I use it as a strategy in games all the time, especially town games.
SlappyKrust
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 1684, MattP wrote:

People in this round don't understand the concept of prolonging the answering of a question to scumhunt. I got attacked for this earlier on even though I use it as a strategy in games all the time, especially town games.

Woah.

Woah woah woah what if no?

There is a difference between prolonging and not answering. You do the latter.

In addition, that's some fucking fantastic buddying on the conftown there Matt, well done.
Confirm vote: MattP

I'd demand proof of the "I do it in town games" but I really don't care at this stage.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1685, Xalxe wrote:Woah.

Woah woah woah what if no?

There is a difference between prolonging and not answering. You do the latter.

In addition, that's some fucking fantastic buddying on the conftown there Matt, well done. Confirm vote: MattP

I'd demand proof of the "I do it in town games" but I really don't care at this stage.

Other than my lack of explaining my Zdenek townread show me ONE other time where you can describe me not answering a question as "not answering" as opposed to "prolonging"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU JUST CONF VOTED ME

HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN BUDDYING KKB THE ENTIRE GAME AND WE HYDRA TOGETHER AND ARE BEST BUDS HOLY SHIT
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 am

Post by MattP »

Also, you do realize you're going to be killed before me AND that you trying to push this lynch on me is going to be your downfall? I just want to introduce these cost-benefit things in case you think that what you're doing is beneficial to your scumteam. You have some good other options to try scumhunting on! I know I'm the only person you've pushed the entire game and your scumhunting is obviously very organic and towny but maybe you just wanna try yknow like adding that extra little inch of town SPUNK
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1672, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1660, MattP wrote:When xalxe and LLD are both flipped scum PLEASE keep calling me scum, I dare you kinetic

And when Xalxe is town? Like I'm pretty sure he is?

ITT you call me/Yos/Xalxe/LLD a 3/4 probable scumteam with Xalxe being conditionally scum only with me (otherwise it's Tierce and quadz as the remaining two I think you said but I'm not going to go through the effort of checking) and Yos landing town meaning that it MUST be a me/Xalxe/LLD scumteam, then call me scum and Xalxe town EVEN THOUGH you think Xalxe is scum with me and LLD

OK BUDDYBOI
SlappyKrust
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Xalxe »

Three examples of Matt not answering questions

In post 102, PeregrineV wrote:

Matt()- How do you not get rage? It's rule C, it's in the sample PM, and it should have a big section in your PM.

This was followed up in your next post a page later by "still waiting on charter." No followup since.

In post 324, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 321, MattP wrote:
In post 320, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 294, MattP wrote:
All of the scum are in these 7. Kanye, Quadz, Tierce, Kinetic and Zdenek are town. If you don't mislynch them we win.

Can you explain why you think Zdenek is town? Is it just that he keeps defending you?

In post 161, MattP wrote:Just for the record, Zdenek is town

Oh look I have a read on him

This was before Zdenek had referred to me whatsoever. Is it really necessary to literally try to skew everything I say into scum intent without even attempting to fairly read me?

I am trying to get a read on you, Matt. That's why I'm asking you questions about your reads.

So can you explain why you think Zdenek is town?

Followed by:

In post 327, MattP wrote:
Hold on Xalxe is about to tell me something

No followup.

In post 1337, Xalxe wrote:

Matt
: You continually fall back on "I hydraed with kanye in Marketplace, I know his town game." That's well and good and I don't have an issue with that, but tell me this: what differentiates his town play from his scum play? What is it here that you're seeing that makes it different? Feel free to cite specific examples if it helps you out, but just saying "it's the same" won't fly.

Followed by:

In post 1338, MattP wrote:If this is a gambit and I actually thought of it this quickly I seriously deserve a fucking medal

Which has nothing to do with what was being discussed.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 1687, MattP wrote:Also, you do realize you're going to be killed before me AND that you trying to push this lynch on me is going to be your downfall? I just want to introduce these cost-benefit things in case you think that what you're doing is beneficial to your scumteam. You have some good other options to try scumhunting on! I know I'm the only person you've pushed the entire game and your scumhunting is obviously very organic and towny but maybe you just wanna try yknow like adding that extra little inch of town SPUNK

When I've caught scum I don't feel the need to focus on more.

And sure, maybe I go down before you. I don't think I will, but we'll see. Even if I do, then I flip town and the smart people say "well, he was town, his reads were genuine, maybe we should kill the fuck out of Matt nao because he's led several town lynches?"

In post 1688, MattP wrote:
In post 1660, MattP wrote:When xalxe and LLD are both flipped scum PLEASE keep calling me scum, I dare you kinetic

ITT you call me/Yos/Xalxe/LLD a 3/4 probable scumteam with Xalxe being conditionally scum only with me (otherwise it's Tierce and quadz as the remaining two I think you said but I'm not going to go through the effort of checking) and Yos landing town meaning that it MUST be a me/Xalxe/LLD scumteam, then call me scum and Xalxe town EVEN THOUGH you think Xalxe is scum with me and LLD

OK BUDDYBOI

When was the last time he advocated that specific set of scumteams? I ask because I'm genuinely curious and I suspect it was a while ago.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1688, MattP wrote:

OK BUDDYBOI

You're horribly misunderstanding what I meant in this post:

In post 1650, Kinetic wrote:As it stands, one of three things happened:

One) I was right, and still am, and Matt, Xalxe, and LLD are the three scum
Two) I was wrong about there being any scum mechanic that is different in this game. Thus, the remaining scum must be within Quiford/Albert, Tierce, or KKB. As KKB is pretty much confirmed after 1v1 on LLD, it would mean that if there is no scum mechanic the scum must be Tierce and Quiford/Albert.
Three) There is a scum mechanic I am not sure of, but is most likely similar to rage, but doesn't cause hurt/heals to go on cooldown. In that case, no one is confirmed saved KKB. Hell, it could very well be they gain rage just the same as us, except theirs doesn't cause cooldowns. Actually... that might make more sense. If that's the case, I might be able to puzzle out some suspects, given some time to read back and see where the rage is.

What I mean is, those are the three scenarios we are in. The fact that I am calling Xalxe likely town means I've ABANDONED my full faith and credit in the first one. Frankly, that was most likely when the 3/4 included Yos as scum. With Yos being town, it really screwed up that case and means that there are likely other errors.

The second one is more likely, but again, I'm not as sure about that. You seem to have a pure town read on the Albert slot. Up until the last, let's say 5-10 pages, I had a town read on Tierce. I can't imagine them both being scum.

That leaves the third situation... which is no one is confirmed. The closest to confirmed is KKB. We might be able to, not necessarily confirm, but determine who is less likely to be town based on how much rage they have now. If I remember correctly, the people who have not used rage are: Albert/Qui, Zd, and Xalxe. Quadz used rage just recently, and depending on how fast scum gain rage, he could certainly be in that list as well. KKB used it before then. Tierce and I used rage around the same time. You (Matt) used rage the earliest, of the people alive.

Under this "theory" the most likely scum are effectively in that order:

More likely scum
Albert/Qui, Zd, Xalxe
Quadz
Tierce
Kinetic
MattP
Less likely scum

If I pulled up exact time stamps I could tell you how likely it is that someone would have the rage and have been able to use rage to help kill Void, but I don't really have that much time.

I'm not so
sure
on my read of Xalxe as you seem to be on some of your reads, but I really think I saw something that was town... I've had a town read on Quadz pretty much all game. Zd I thought was scum for a long time, but right now... I'm pretty sure he's town. There is a chance though he could be scum. I don't feel as strongly about that chance though as I did earlier in the game.

Ironically, under this possibility you're the closest to "confirmed" as possible Matt, but I'll be honest, I feel less sure about you than about Zd/Quadz/Xalxe even.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Kinetic »

KKB: which is more important: A confirmed town or an not outing a power role?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 am

Post by MattP »

XALXE THE THREE THINGS YOU SHOWED WERE

A) A QUESTION ASKING ME HOW I DONT GET SOMETHING SO I SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED MY THOUGHT PROCESSING BEHIND NOT UNDERSTANDING IT?

B) YOU ASKING FOR ME TO IDIOTICALLY BRING UP MY OWN META TO DEFEND MYSELF WHE YOUR BULLCRAP SCUM NOT WORTH MY TIME

C) THE VERY ZDENEK POINT I BROUGHT UP

I am literally bewildered at you and your incessant and perverted NEED to pull handfulls of bullshit out of your ass

Here's a question for you: why the fuck did you ask me why I didn't trust Kinetic's theory when that theory would make me scum? Why the fuck would you even ask me that and WHY did you originally phrase it, "so you don't trust the theories of your town reads?" or some bullshit like that? Why are you literally the most fail mafia I've ever seen let's start there!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1690, Xalxe wrote:1) And sure, maybe I go down before you. I don't think I will, but we'll see.

2) When was the last time he advocated that specific set of scumteams? I ask because I'm genuinely curious and I suspect it was a while ago.

1) Lol

2) Click on "Activity overview" then go to Kinetic, then click on his post count and you can see his ENTIRE ISO from there

Did that suffice to answer your question?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:42 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1690, Xalxe wrote:Even if I do, then I flip town and the smart people say "well, he was town, his reads were genuine, maybe we should kill the fuck out of Matt nao because he's led several town lynches?"

I actually really ought to do an analysis on posts like these and see how likely they are to come from town
SlappyKrust
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Quilford »

Honestly one of the main things that piqued my interest reading along was seeing Tierce and Xalxe amongst others but especially Tierce harassing MattP and MattP producing horrifically town responses and a complete lack of recognition that they were town responses.

IN CONCLUSION

MATTP IS TOWN

LET'S NOT GO THERE
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

Post by MattP »

Kinetic, you should judge my PLAY and TONE this game and see that I'm town

Most players get to do one stupid "town" thing and then can lurkaderp the fuck out of themselves. Please notice that should I not do something "INCREDIBLY PROTOWN OMG" at least once every 5 pages everyone IMMEDIATELY reverts back to a scumread on me

I am the horse shit of this game

All of the women in this game are lusting after my death and feel penis envy for me

EVEN AFTER I "proved myself" with my "albert is town / kinetic is town" superpost spurt and people went "ok ok you're town we'll back off" people came back to me as scum AGAIN

If I were scum once I was deemed town people would at least back the fuck off for like maybe 10 pages and my scumteam, if they were the worst scumteam in the world (and given the caliber of the players in this game we can assume it wouldnt be a bad scumteam, AND if it was we would have caught someone by now without a PR) they would direct attention elsewhere and they would do a good job at it

But no, every 5 pages I'm scum and I'm a target that must be eliminated

Do you see how RIDICULOUS it is to think I'm scum, and ESPECIALLY with LLD?
SlappyKrust
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Quilford »

By the way, I know a lot of people are really town, but if someone is actually *confirmed town* it would be really helpful if you could let me know. ty
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 am

Post by MattP »

I'm an inno child demon and Xalxe was caught fornicating with Angel Gabriel
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”