Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1598, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1553, guille2015 wrote:
In post 1509, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1496, Adam-12 wrote:Thor665 (L-4): Adam-12
Malakittens (L-2): Thor665, Bork, Hawk
Bork (L-1): Mantisdreamz, Mala, Adam, Guille
Mantis (L-3): Leviathan93, Angel
Levi: (L-5):

Not Voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Thank GOODNESS this isn't a vote count because if it was, I am certain the Mod would [do terrible unmentionable and censored things] to me!

if this is the vote count then its wrong because adam is voting twice.

Lol, Good catch.

Vote Count
Malakittens (L-2): Thor665, Borkjerfkin, ProHawk
:!: Borkjerfkin (L-0): Mantisdreamz, Malakittens, Adam-12, Guile, Leviathan93 :!:
Mantis (L-4): ArcAngel9

Not Voting: -

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1597, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fine.
VOTE: Mala

Arc, since Levi was the 5th person on Bork's wagon (and since it takes 5 players to lynch), that's it, so the Mala vote doesn't count.

i'm finding it a bit weird that bork hasn't showed back here again.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

but can i ask you, what
your
reasons for voting Mala are?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1565, ProHawk wrote:Hammer now Levi, we don't know when Majiffy will come in to shut us down. Day should have ended a while ago if we were adhering to the official time-schedule.

Angel, because the day is over today and you need 5 votes to lynch.

In post 1566, leviathan93 wrote:VOTE: bork

These posts look especially bad.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1602, Mantisdreamz wrote:but can i ask you, what
your

Adam, are you not reading my posts? becuase your'e asking questions that i have already explained before.
I did mentioned that I don't know anything about bork and i am more comfortable voting Mala but TBH, I more suspicious of you and Mantis,
since that there haven't been support from Town on either Mantis or you, and the everyone currently focusing on lynching either Mala or broke, I chose Mal over bork who i think is possible scum. I can't vote bork becuase i dont see this person as scum.
Now don't ask the same questions again.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

this is what I am confused about with Arc
Spoiler:
In post 1315, ArcAngel9 wrote:I bave fairly reviewed few pages..so this is just my preliminary opinion on each of you..
Again, am not through all the pages yet, so if i am wrong about you, i am open to change my mind as long as there is a justification.
And about me, I am new to site but not noob, i have played quite number of mafia games and have been townie and mafia many times.

Note: I am not Shrimp, I have seen few aggressive posts about this person and i don't wish to take anything personal so keep this off from my mind and remember you're now playing with a different player.

1. pirate mollie - While i was reading, a lot of times her posts made me re-read them again. she seems agreeing with prohawk a bit, and pretty aggressive on her posts where it wasn't required. MOLLIE IGMEOY!!
2. leviathan93 - At the beginning i thought her as a new player and others were kind of giving the newbie pass well that is one of the biggest mistakes townies usually do it does has its benefits. Anyways, but this person clearly not new and she knows how to play and being had a chance of playing under newbie radar , looks like this person playing under their own terms. A scum wouldn't usually don't do that... so, I am neutral about her for now.
3. Shrimp85 - Shrimp is a history, Its about me now. And I know what my role and i am not scum. It is not scummy to say that you're not scum because Town have find each other and this is one way of saying what you're and its up to town to discover how honest that person sounding...
4. Code_X - Is borkjerfkin replacement of CodeX? I wish this was updated on the main post. i am no opinion about Bork at this point
5. Mantisdreamz - Majority of Mantis posts look like he genuinely scumhunting, and his posts also tells me that this person knows how to justify accusations but none looked like he crossed them off in a scummy way, so i am bit positive about him for now.

6. ProHawk - Another players who i think can be townie, most of his posts are subjective. Although they seem less scum hunting but keeping up with the group all the time, that's a wise method to play if you're townie. So I am positive about this person for now.
7. guille2015 - I really like the way that Guile handled accusations altogether, a scum would take a step back when they were accusations. i don't have a bigger opinion on him yet, all i can say i am neutral for now.
8. Adam-12 - Definitely a person to keep an eye on. He seems like a player with brushed up attitude (am sorry no office, i am bit straight), asking lot of questions everyone, sounds more like pretending to look like scum hunting but actually looks like seriously trying buddy up with folks. So, Adam IGMEOY.
9. Malakittens - I have mixed opinions about Mala, I am not sure how to put them up yet but she doesn't look scummy to me..not at this moment. so i am neutral about.

If i have strongly stated your gender, please let me know.. i am pretty bad guessing people gender with their profile names :)

but then, you voted me... after seeing that others were on me.
and then you voted Mala (or tried to), after you were pressured a bit.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1518, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1514, ProHawk wrote:Adam, why Bork over Mala?

I'd rather not go into too much detail now but they are both scum reads for me and I like my vote where it is.

In post 1510, Adam-12 wrote:If anyone wants to vote Mollie-Thor please let me know.

Vote Bork

Not quite as bad as that ^

Especially when Bork flips town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1604, ArcAngel9 wrote:
your

Adam, are you not reading my posts? becuase your'e asking questions that i have already explained before.
I did mentioned that I don't know anything about bork and i am more comfortable voting Mala but TBH, I more suspicious of you and Mantis,
since that there haven't been support from Town on either Mantis or you, and the everyone currently focusing on lynching either Mala or broke, I chose Mal over bork who i think is possible scum. I can't vote bork becuase i dont see this person as scum.

ArcAngel[/quote wrote:4. Code_X - Is borkjerfkin replacement of CodeX? I wish this was updated on the main post. i am no opinion about Bork at this point

9. Malakittens - I have mixed opinions about Mala, I am not sure how to put them up yet but she doesn't look scummy to me..not at this moment. so i am neutral about.

^you said kind of similar things about both - null, and neutral.

But with mala, it looked like you had a better feel from her than bork.
That's why it's a bit strange to me, that you are saying that now. That you had bork as less likely to be scum.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1605, Mantisdreamz wrote:this is what I am confused about with Arc
Spoiler:
In post 1315, ArcAngel9 wrote:I bave fairly reviewed few pages..so this is just my preliminary opinion on each of you..
Again, am not through all the pages yet, so if i am wrong about you, i am open to change my mind as long as there is a justification.
And about me, I am new to site but not noob, i have played quite number of mafia games and have been townie and mafia many times.

Note: I am not Shrimp, I have seen few aggressive posts about this person and i don't wish to take anything personal so keep this off from my mind and remember you're now playing with a different player.

1. pirate mollie - While i was reading, a lot of times her posts made me re-read them again. she seems agreeing with prohawk a bit, and pretty aggressive on her posts where it wasn't required. MOLLIE IGMEOY!!
2. leviathan93 - At the beginning i thought her as a new player and others were kind of giving the newbie pass well that is one of the biggest mistakes townies usually do it does has its benefits. Anyways, but this person clearly not new and she knows how to play and being had a chance of playing under newbie radar , looks like this person playing under their own terms. A scum wouldn't usually don't do that... so, I am neutral about her for now.
3. Shrimp85 - Shrimp is a history, Its about me now. And I know what my role and i am not scum. It is not scummy to say that you're not scum because Town have find each other and this is one way of saying what you're and its up to town to discover how honest that person sounding...
4. Code_X - Is borkjerfkin replacement of CodeX? I wish this was updated on the main post. i am no opinion about Bork at this point
5. Mantisdreamz - Majority of Mantis posts look like he genuinely scumhunting, and his posts also tells me that this person knows how to justify accusations but none looked like he crossed them off in a scummy way, so i am bit positive about him for now.

6. ProHawk - Another players who i think can be townie, most of his posts are subjective. Although they seem less scum hunting but keeping up with the group all the time, that's a wise method to play if you're townie. So I am positive about this person for now.
7. guille2015 - I really like the way that Guile handled accusations altogether, a scum would take a step back when they were accusations. i don't have a bigger opinion on him yet, all i can say i am neutral for now.
8. Adam-12 - Definitely a person to keep an eye on. He seems like a player with brushed up attitude (am sorry no office, i am bit straight), asking lot of questions everyone, sounds more like pretending to look like scum hunting but actually looks like seriously trying buddy up with folks. So, Adam IGMEOY.

If i have strongly stated your gender, please let me know.. i am pretty bad guessing people gender with their profile names :)

but then, you voted me... after seeing that others were on me.
and then you voted Mala (or tried to), after you were pressured a bit.

that was my first review, things have changed after that and I started seeing that you and Adam have scummy things.
everyone going over Mala and bork, In which i think I consider Mala more scummy than bork. i may be wrong and I wanted vote you or Adam but i am sad the others are not with me on this.

I strongly believe one of you is scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Arc, what specially makes you think I'm scum? What is it the i have done.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1607, Mantisdreamz wrote:
your

ArcAngel[/quote wrote:4. Code_X - Is borkjerfkin replacement of CodeX? I wish this was updated on the main post. i am no opinion about Bork at this point

That's why it's a bit strange to me, that you are saying that now. That you had bork as less likely to be scum.

Why you quoting this two times?
Like I said, I am looking thigs differently now... I pushed myself to vote among Bork and Mala.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I won't really be able to say very much that will make much sense until we actually get a flip.

I do support both the Bork & Mala wagons and would of voted either to avoid No Lynch.

Majiffy was guaranteed to give us until at least 7PM EST before he closed the thread.

Angel, your play is not to the level that I would expect from a person with your experience. If you have not read the thread I would ask that you do so over the 3 days we will have until Day 2 begins. At that time I would expect to see a good analysis of the game state with your top 2-3 scum candidates listed with reasons. I would also expect your posts/actions to start making sense from that point on.

Thor is like MIA!? I don't even.

Anything else I will reserve for the opening of D2.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

why with Adam? due to being outspoken?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1606, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1518, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1514, ProHawk wrote:Adam, why Bork over Mala?

I'd rather not go into too much detail now but they are both scum reads for me and I like my vote where it is.

In post 1510, Adam-12 wrote:If anyone wants to vote Mollie-Thor please let me know.

Vote Bork

Not quite as bad as that ^

Especially when Bork flips town.

So you know Bork is town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

BRB,

Mala, I ll reply to your post lil later. I ll have to go home.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Guaranteed? It sounded more like whenever he got on it was over to me.

Look at Borks posts Adam and tell me he isn't town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1610, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1607, Mantisdreamz wrote:
your

since that there haven't been support from Town on either Mantis or you, and the everyone currently focusing on lynching either Mala or broke,
I chose Mal over bork who i think is possible scum. I can't vote bork becuase i dont see this person as scum.

ArcAngel wrote:4. Code_X - Is borkjerfkin replacement of CodeX? I wish this was updated on the main post. i am no opinion about Bork at this point

Why you quoting this two times?
Like I said, I am looking thigs differently now... I pushed myself to vote among Bork and Mala.

i was using line 4 and line 9, of yours, to respond to the bolded part.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

When Mala flips scum, this game is in the bag.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1615, ProHawk wrote:Guaranteed? It sounded more like whenever he got on it was over to me.

Look at Borks posts Adam and tell me he isn't town.

If he posted that he was going to give us until 7, he wasn't about to jump into the thread before that and close it down; his statement was basically saying that we had until at least the minimum time he posted before he closed it.

Bork fits a scum profile of a lazy/bad replace-in. I find his case on Mantis opportunistic as I have already stated. I find his wagoning of Mala very weak and opportunistic. For the most part, I think he has skated by and slung mud wherever he felt he could get away with it.

I couldn't sit there as you have done and say that he is going to flip town however.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

just going to try and put out a few thoughts bit by bit

2. leviathan93
-starting to have a few niggles, only because he has often brought 'just vanilla town' thing. And it makes me wonder if that's a potential scum schtick. That's really only the only thing that grates at me a little. I like that he has Mala has confirmed town... scum might not want to restrict their voting options by claiming someone as confirmed town.. maybe.

3. ArcAngel9 (replaced Shrimp85)
-honestly, just can't help but think scum. things that have bugged me, are what i mentioned - pointing out what he thought was a PR claim. No town would do this... ask yourself what you'd do if you caught a special tell. would you announce it in thread? no.. and if you did, it might be cautiously, after the fact, or at least bring it up with the person who you thought claimed it, in a subtle way. when he thought mollie and i were cheating, that could have been an act to look overly paranoid. the reason why i'm saying this, is because he seemed to over exaggerate in several of his posts. <- scum do the exaggeration act pretty often (at least, depending on the person)

Also not sure about Arc's votes. And then doing a disappearing act, when Mala asked her for her exact reasons to why she found Mala scum. She said she'd respond later, but the day will be over, thread will be closed.

8. Adam-12
-definite town. He appears to speak whatever comes to his mind (and often!), which is a true town tell. there's no way that he can be scum, in my opinion.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

I can go find some exaggerations.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1603, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1565, ProHawk wrote:Hammer now Levi, we don't know when Majiffy will come in to shut us down. Day should have ended a while ago if we were adhering to the official time-schedule.

Angel, because the day is over today and you need 5 votes to lynch.

In post 1566, leviathan93 wrote:VOTE: bork

These posts look especially bad.

how do they look bad? I specifically already said I would hammer and then he said I better do it quick if I was and so I did it quick.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Well, Hawk rushed the hammer without allowing Bork time to claim. Its bad on its own merits.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh, I just hate the way Pro is lining up lynches here. It's like he's definitely saying that I'll be voting Mala on Day 2 no matter what!

I do think Adam is town. I have truly believe Thor is town and the same goes for Guile. I saw town-tells by Mantis which Guile I already explained in a catch up post and those same tells apply to Adam also.

Levi/Shrimp are my idk atm. I think Levi is scum for things he has done in the past. Shrimp hasn't given me town vibes all game and Angel's latest posts are giving me a vibe.

Once we see a flip; I'll have a clearer direction in where to look.

My top scum lists are:

ProHawk, Levi

Shrimp

Thor, Adam, Guile

(I'm treating Bork as being dead since well he got hammered by Levi)
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

7. guille2015
-I kind of like him, to be honest. I thought that maybe he made that large case on mollie, to ensure that she was going to be lynched. But i mentioned this last night, that he made a point that if Thor is town, a scum pushing that hard, is going to be under a lot of scrutiny, after the flip. That made a lot of sense to me, and was a very good point. So,
guille-scum is not going to be stating a case on thor-scum to that extent.
guille-scum is going to look pretty bad for pushing a case on thor-town

I think he's town.

I guess the italicized line could be applied to Prohawk and Adam.

I could be naive in thinking that though. Maybe scum would push that hard... but, it's pretty ballsy.

Adam what are your thoughts on that?

Return to “Completed Open Games”