Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Post count time.

Vote Count
Thor665 (L-4): Adam-12
ProHawk (L-4): Malakittens
Malakittens (L-4): Thor665
ArcAngel9 (L-4): Mantisdreamz
Mantis (L-2): ProHawk, Borkjerfkin, Leviathan93

Not Voting: Guile, ArcAngel9

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1448, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1443, Mantisdreamz wrote:Levi doesn't want to lynch her. i've been going back and forth with her. and read her full ISO tonight, and overall she doesn't seem as scummy to me as Bork.

What in the ISO sold you besides deciding the phone thing was legit even though that doesn't actually appear to be much of a valid meta tell with Mala even if it is?

I had a decent town feel for her at the beginning, before i got paranoid. if you look at the 1st page and i think 2nd, you'll see her testing out Levi. it looked ok.

that's just one example. Also looking at mollie's posts again and deciding that they weren't as bad as i thought, she had mala as town. So i was taking that into consideration as well.

In post 1443, Mantisdreamz wrote:however, everyone has been a bit concerned with guille. I think everyone has mentioned him at one point.

I've not been concerned, nor do I think I've even said much about the slot.
It's a lurker lynch and it's being tossed up by you as a compromise to yourself - I'd rather lynch you than Guille in that situation.
I'd rather lynch Mala than either of you.

why would you rather lynch me? just because you think i'm scum trying to get town cred for not going after you(if you are town). is there anything else?

mollie was suspicious of guille. he made a pretty large case on her.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

also for the record, i really dislike this post:
In post 1412, ProHawk wrote:At least his underwhelming has been consistent...
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

UNVOTE: arcangel
VOTE: bork
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

I've not been concerned, nor do I think I've even said much about the slot.
It's a lurker lynch and it's being tossed up by you as a compromise to yourself - I'd rather lynch you than Guille in that situation.

i misread this a bit. In the situation that i'm offering him over me, you'd rather lynch me. What else am i supposed to do if i know i'm town?

Mala, if you really are town, i'm understanding your frustration with the game at this point.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1441, Thor665 wrote:Why are we dorking around with a compromise to the compromise?

^This is why you are stalling Mantis.

The OMGUS is large with this (Mantis) one...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm sorry, but there's been posts by Mantis that I truly believe are from town. Bork makes me feel otherwise tbh.

vote: bork
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1455, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1441, Thor665 wrote:Why are we dorking around with a compromise to the compromise?

^This is why you are stalling Mantis.

The OMGUS is large with this (Mantis) one...

OMGUS? where am i freaking out? if i am town, why would i not try to defend myself, and offer other potential lynches.

you also didn't answer this:
In post 1413, ProHawk wrote:Oh, and Mantis you are stalling. My top three are: Thor, Mantis, Mala.

In post 1415, Mantisdreamz wrote:and plus, Pro Hawk, didn't you rate Mala as a 3 for being scum?

---
In post 1379, Mantisdreamz wrote:how sure are you that she is scum? on a scale of 1-10

does that mean that guille, bork, arc angel, Adam and Levi have a less than 30% chance of being scum, in your mind?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Precisely Watson
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by ProHawk »

OMGUS - Bork is the main proponent of your lynch. From you: "Lets get him!"

Ready... Bork Votes Mala and you post this.

In post 1348, Mantisdreamz wrote:i kind of agree with him that bork looks townish, to be honest.

i don't like bork's case against me, but his posts have all seemed pretty ok.

Then he votes you again, and we get to your retaliatory vote because you don't like his case on you.

In post 1191, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm not against changing reads (far from it), but I just see so much disconnect between her words and her voting patterns here that I don't think these reads are genuine,

^This 100% sums up what I see in your posts.

Oh, and a terrible bandwagon vote from Mala noted.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1459, ProHawk wrote:OMGUS - Bork is the main proponent of your lynch. From you: "Lets get him!"

I realize that i was focusing on him for his case against me. But, from my perspective and after looking at his ISO, it doesn't look good
overall

His posts do look ok. But that method is clearly not working for me. Scum have the time to create their posts, and the time to manufacture cases, with the extended days that we have.

I'm not even that certain he is scum, but he looks worse to me overall than quite a few.

And i was serious about you answering the fact that you had Mala at 3 (for scum), yet she is in your top 3. Why you did not answer that, is beyond me? To be honest, it looks smug on your part. Either that, or maybe you are scum.

Also, there's not much time before nightfall, and i'm not even at L-1 at this point. and am wondering if we're all even going to agree on someone at this point. I definitely do not want there
not
to be a lynch, after 20 days of bickering.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1458, ProHawk wrote:Precisely Watson

^or wait, maybe this is your answer. if you are serious... really?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Smug? Yes. Does that surprise you? I didn't answer you because you already know the answer. Mala is a 3 for me, but the fact that I couldn't get any traction on her wagon despite her incessant insistence that everyone wanted to lynch her (this was one of her I am town arguments) makes me worried. Yes, that would logically mean that the others you mentioned, Adam, Guille, Bork, Angel, and Levi are all <= 3.

If you want my help on lynching anyone else other than you, you need to vote for Mala, or Thor.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Adam... you know you want in on this wagon. There is cog-dis written all over Mantis' posts.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1462, ProHawk wrote:Smug? Yes. Does that surprise you? I didn't answer you because you already know the answer. Mala is a 3 for me, but the fact that I couldn't get any traction on her wagon despite her incessant insistence that everyone wanted to lynch her (this was one of her I am town arguments) makes me worried. Yes, that would logically mean that the others you mentioned, Adam, Guille, Bork, Angel, and Levi are all <= 3.

I was just taken back that you had bork & guille, especially, as a very low scum read.

also yes, it does surprise me that you seem to be so sure of yourself.

In post 1462, ProHawk wrote:If you want my help on lynching anyone else other than you, you need to vote for Mala, or Thor.

not really willing to vote either of them after looking more closely today.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1419, Mantisdreamz wrote:Adam, are you still feeling that Shrimp was town, and that Arc Angel is?

apologies if you have said this somewhere recently, but i don't remember.

Well, I am running with the fqact that Shrimp genuinely town slipped but that doesn't mean that I don't need to hear from Angel; don't like her last post at all.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 1463, ProHawk wrote:Adam... you know you want in on this wagon. There is cog-dis written all over Mantis' posts.

I don't see cog-dis, I see wishy-washy/indecisive.

Bork/Mala isn't bad but I'd like to hear from Angel & Guille first.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:58 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Thor665 (L-4): Adam-12
Malakittens (L-4): Thor665
Bork (L-3): Mantisdreamz, Mala
Mantis (L-2): ProHawk, Borkjerfkin, Leviathan93

Not Voting: Guile, ArcAngel9

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Thank GOODNESS this isn't a vote count because if it was, I am certain the Mod would [do terrible unmentionable and censored things] to me!
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1377, Adam-12 wrote:Btw Guille, is this all you have to say because we are going to be in a terrible time crunch on Monday...

Shouldn't be a problem. I'll place my vote before the deadline.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1382, leviathan93 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1375, guille2015 wrote:@
Levi
:

Why is Mala Conf town for you?
Why is Thor Town?

So you basically have no reads on anyone, everybody else is null? Care to commit to a Vote?

@
Everyone
: Does anybody find it odd that Levi interacts/responds with Mollie in only has 3 posts out of 80? For comparison, he has 10 posts on Thor.

Mala is town because I have always seen her as such pretty much. In the beginning I got an innocent vibe for her being so helpful and logically/rationally scumhunting. She hasn't seemed to do anything scummy to me even though y'all claims that she has. the way she questioned shrimp in the beginning as well as jumped on me as well as trying to get out of RVS as soon as possible because that benefits town seemed like she was really trying to help. i doubt scum would do that.

as well as the same for thor/mollie. mollie seemed to be doing somethings that were scummy a bit, but then again I feel my natural play makes me look incredibly scummy sometimes. that was just my reads for mollie. when thor came into play he seemed to be logically playing his thor self being helpful and analytical and all as well as blunt and dickish. yes, he can be scum and doing this to throw us off his path but i just don't know. as well s the fact that i stated since thor took mollie's place i doubt I could ever read thor correctly because of his experience. so with him i have always decided to take a side and stick with it. i say town right now cuz i feel he redeemed himself from mollie's play.

as well as for you guille. are you trying to make me look scummy because I have you as one of my most likely scum? what does it matter how many posts I have on a person or whatnot? are you trying to force a scumtell here? you're jump on me makes me think you as looking more scummy and would have looked better to me if you hadn't.
Not at all. I don't really care if you think I'm scum. As for the number of post relevant to Mollie, is weak really. I am asking to gauge the response of everyone and check who flips out about it. It's not false though, because I do think that scum sometimes forgets to talk about their scum-mates and end up adding them as a second thought. This can also happen to town so I have to be careful with it. Now, I'll go and see how people responded.

As for your town reads, well, I'll just call it gut on your part.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1399, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 1396, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1389, Majiffy wrote:
As per Arc's request in her ISO I changed the OP to reflect replacements.

Thank you :)

Looks like everybody heading to vote Mantis.
Can someone tell how long we have before the day ends?

I want to see if Mantis want to defend herself if not, i lll vote her at the deadline.

I would ask that you please post your reads of at least your top 2-3 scum suspects and your overall take on the game so far?

I did put my list together. Didn't I?
I am suspicion of you and Mantis at this moment.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I hope i am not making mistake.

Vote: Mantis
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:03 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1403, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1391, borkjerfkin wrote:VOTE: Mantis

Look at 1270 compared to 1348. I think I posted once between those two posts and Mantis flip flopped on me in that time.

that is the result of me flip flopping (as i've said already before)

i went from thinking shrimp & you to maybe shrimp & mala. you'll note that's where i said 'i'd lynch malakittens.' in post 1349.

to be honest, i'm really not used to the length of these days. i'm used to 24 hour days, and even with those you tend to flip flop a little. multiple that by 20 and there's going to be a lot of back and forth.

i can say with confidence that i definitely don't want to lynch Adam or Levi, and probably Pro-Hawk.

i'm just reading over some ISO's right now...

I get flip-flopping; I'm not calling you scummy for flip-flopping; I'm calling you scummy for flip-flopping without any stimulus -- I didn't do anything during that time that should have changed your opinion on me, nor did it look like you were examining anything except my case on you, which you said you found suspicious in 1270. Then all the sudden I look town for it in 1348. I'm finding it hard to believe you ever legitimately thought that given your other behavior before and after that post. It does serve as a vehicle to buddy thor, though.

Your #1411 is pretty much all IIoA -- all you do is list things I did. I acknowledge I did those things. You offer no explanation of the scum motivation that you apparently found in those actions.

Mantis wrote:
also, I do want to give her the benefit of the doubt, and allow her to work on scum hunting after a few flips. (like she said)

I know you're parroting someone else here, I just can't remember who also said we should not lynch Mala for this reason. I think it was Mollie.

Mantis wrote:I don't plan on changing my mind from these past few posts.

When does town "plan" on changing his or her mind? It should just either happen or not happen, and this reads like a disclaimer that you're locking your vote in and don't plan to change it regardless of what happens.

Mantis wrote: only recently because the compromise to the compromise. And that's thanks to bork-scum.

Seriously? that's 1) a pretty sudden emphatic endorsement that you think I'm scum with the "bork-scum" thing, which doesn't fit the rest of your "I think he's the best guy to go" stuff you're doing in 1411 and 2) A blatant misrep considering that I've been LEADING your wagon the entire time.
beefycheese
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:07 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1471, ArcAngel9 wrote:I hope i am not making mistake.

you most certainly are!

(unless you are scum of course)

I'm wondering why you didn't answer Adam's question about top 3 scum suspects?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i'm town tracker

Return to “Completed Open Games”