Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 1.04

Lurker - 4 (Agent_Ireland, Jal, Xisiqomelir, Lord Mhork) (L-3)

Lord Mhork - 3 (Mehdi2277, StrangerCoug, Lurker) (L-4)
Jal - 1 (Baby Spice) (L-6)
Xisiqomelir - 1 (numberQ) (L-6)
Baby Spice - 1 (Nobody Special) (L-6)
Jake From State Farm - 1 (Robert2424) (L-6)

Not Voting: Jake From State Farm, Mogadishu Jones

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-01-05 14:10:00)
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I'm not pushing, thats just what I think. I'm not 100% opposed to it. But if I'm committing to a day 1 lynch. You had to majorly mess up.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Well is there a reason you're still voting jake when other people have discussed things that are worth commenting on (lurker and mhork are two people I'm curious what you think of).
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

well, he only posted 1 post this day phase, saying "sup". I would actually like him to contribute to the conversation. also, I'm not sure what to think about about them to tell you the truth. Next post I have should have an answer as I'm still rereading. I might find something I missed the first time. Though atm Jal I have higher suspicion then them. Witch is interesting.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

also, maybe I should pay more attention to the game and rereading then my cell....
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How? She's been pushing people and scum hunting more then most of this town. She started the first true wagon.

And at the moment lynching scum > pressuring some lurker.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Mainly just a feeling I've gotten from her. I have no way of really explaining it, its more just a feeling then anything. It can change, idk, don't have any control over it.

As For mhork, I'm unsure how to feel about him, he seems to have came out of nowhere all the sudden, being active, and Jumping onto the Lurker bandwagon. I haven't seen much, but mainly he's been confusing to me. He dose seem a bit scummy, but not sure.

As For Lurker, he's now committing a lot more to the game then before, I feel like now there is a bandwagon on him that he's actually going to commit. Meaning the players voting on him, putting enough pressure for him to talk and make more then one sentence posts really. I'm not going to discredit putting pressure on people via votes(if putting presure on him to talk more and to stop being scummy is there intent that is, idk, I can't read there minds). I'm placing one on Jake to do just that, get him to talk more. Not to bully, but I do think he is a good player and can make good reads if he'd just post. But I do think that if Lurker is town, one voting for him is scum.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

A. Jal, Mhork, and Mog all seem to think he's scum with their votes (Xis not so much).

B. Pressure votes work fine when you don't call them pressure votes. If he knows it's just pressure it's a lot easier to ignore. Voting a scum read whether it's mhork or jal beats pressuring jake when it's unlikely to make him post much more when he knows the vote isn't going to get him lynched.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Just iso'd both, lurker or Lord, lurker is the scummier of the 2, plus lurker did something that's kind of a pet peeve of mine.

That said I still need to re-read everything.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How do you feel on the current wagons themselves on the two of them?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:09 pm

I'd join lurker over lord's if that's what you are asking
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It's more of what do you think of the people on those wagons. Lurker and Lord are on each other so that cancels. Then it's me and SC pushing mhork vs Jal, Xis the sheep, and AI the rvs vote.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Oh, until I read everything I have no clue. I've had a busy weekend and this game is on my 0 cares list right now. This week I'll get into things.
Show
Things I've learned.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Mogadishu Jones »

In post 163, Jal wrote:
In post 151, Baby Spice wrote:I keep trying to ctrl-c out of the old paper note book I use for these types of things, but it doesn't seem to work.
I jump and change a lot between computers and mobile devices, and not even my own computer since my laptop died. Paper notes for me.

I will accept pictures.

Also, more has happened outside this thread than Lurker's wagon. Thoughts on Mhork, please.

In post 157, Lurker wrote:al "I'm glad you read four posts after your last one and decided you didn't need to play the game anymore."

Thinks that me leaving a vote on someone thinking that it is still RVS is negative.

Explained vote. (I call it legit because it is actually explained, and she tried. Not that it is sufficient reason to lynch me.)

I assure you, I did not vote you because you left your vote on someone.

Lurker, give me some thoughts on people beyond the reasoning for your wagon.

In post 158, Mogadishu Jones wrote:ts page five what do you think I am, a prophet? Does everyone on this site plan to catch the scum immedietly?

This doesn't relate to what you were saying. Also, answer question.

I did answer the question. I expected you could infer "I don't know right now" from "what do you think I am, a prophet?" I then questioned why it sees like at least three of you (you, mendhi, spice) seem to think the scum are just going to parade into your lap on day 1 before half the player base is even slightly actively involved.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 pm

In post 166, Mehdi2277 wrote:Lurker other more important question on your reads on who voted me (or well better reads in general including Xis and Mhork)?

SC is there a reason to not say the other reason you unvoted me.

Mog you're bugging people about answering questions, but won't answer one yourself. You claimed to have voted Lurker for a reason you didn't say, but won't say it. What is it or is faking something too hard?

Are you joking me? I think I've been rather clear on why I'm not answering questions when I choose not to, so I don't get why you're acting like I'm trying to dodge.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:48 pm

In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:Coug... Pal... That wagon comment was sarcasm. You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Also I amended my reaction fishing statement in my last post.

And, Jal, I'm phone posting but it's guy mixed with analysis of posts that I match with a town mindset.

I do not recall implying such a thing.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:50 pm

In post 180, Mehdi2277 wrote:How? She's been pushing people and scum hunting more then most of this town. She started the first true wagon.

How much do you like pretending your captain townie mctowniepants?

Is it a lot?

I bet it's a lot.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I think there's no reason to not answer. If you want to soft claim a role this early then just say it's role related.

And again I'm not sure who all three scum are, but if have someone as a strong scum read I'll tunnel them until my mind changes or they're dead.

P-edit: Arrogance is fun.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Lurker »

In post 191, Mogadishu Jones wrote:
In post 180, Mehdi2277 wrote:How? She's been pushing people and scum hunting more then most of this town. She started the first true wagon.

How much do you like pretending your captain townie mctowniepants?

Is it a lot?

I bet it's a lot.

It's natural you two would go at it.

You have 38 posts, her 54.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I'm male. Anime =/= female. As for post count amount I always post a lot.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm

In post 192, Mehdi2277 wrote:I think there's no reason to not answer. If you want to soft claim a role this early then just say it's role related.

And again I'm not sure who all three scum are, but if have someone as a strong scum read I'll tunnel them until my mind changes or they're dead.

P-edit: Arrogance is fun.

Well think away bit you're wrong. And its not role related, I explained why I wasnt answering immediately but also noted I would following a few questions of my suspect, what part of this do you fail to understand?

Have you ever cooked a soup before? You have to let it simmer for a while to let all the flavors get just right. You dont just bring it to a boil then eat.

That said The promised explanation will be my next post! Please give me just a sec this ipad is a bitch to type on.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Lurker »

In post 188, Mogadishu Jones wrote:
In post 163, Jal wrote:
In post 151, Baby Spice wrote:I keep trying to ctrl-c out of the old paper note book I use for these types of things, but it doesn't seem to work.
I jump and change a lot between computers and mobile devices, and not even my own computer since my laptop died. Paper notes for me.

I will accept pictures.

Also, more has happened outside this thread than Lurker's wagon. Thoughts on Mhork, please.

In post 157, Lurker wrote:al "I'm glad you read four posts after your last one and decided you didn't need to play the game anymore."

Thinks that me leaving a vote on someone thinking that it is still RVS is negative.

Explained vote. (I call it legit because it is actually explained, and she tried. Not that it is sufficient reason to lynch me.)

I assure you, I did not vote you because you left your vote on someone.

Lurker, give me some thoughts on people beyond the reasoning for your wagon.

In post 158, Mogadishu Jones wrote:ts page five what do you think I am, a prophet? Does everyone on this site plan to catch the scum immedietly?

This doesn't relate to what you were saying. Also, answer question.

I did answer the question. I expected you could infer "I don't know right now" from "what do you think I am, a prophet?" I then questioned why it sees like at least three of you (you, mendhi, spice) seem to think the scum are just going to parade into your lap on day 1 before half the player base is even slightly actively involved.

It's possible. I mean, I know from experience:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=24112
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 183, Jake from State Farm wrote: lurker or Lord, lurker is the scummier of the 2

Care to elaborate as to why?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Spice still think Jal > Mhork vote wise? Jal's continued to be proactive more and opinion wise is actually forming multiple reads as the wagon on lurker formed..
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Pls, quotes and using names and not just personal pronouns adds context which is fabulous, but please trim the quote to relevence. Walls of quoted text for a single line response is not good.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”