Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by Jal »

Baby Spice, you are the one who is trying to analyse a wagon and put a vote down based on some statistics which is as far as I am concerned, made up. I'm calling your bluff. Burden is on you. You had to write the data down somewhere to configure this, and I want to see it.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 149, Mehdi2277 wrote:How hard is it to copy the data and post it here?

I keep trying to ctrl-c out of the old paper note book I use for these types of things, but it doesn't seem to work.
I jump and change a lot between computers and mobile devices, and not even my own computer since my laptop died. Paper notes for me.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@all
: My cable modem was zapped in a thunderstorm, I'm prod-dodging from a cybercafe and will be back tomorrow when the internet company replaces it in the morning.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:42 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 1.03

Lurker - 4 (Agent_Ireland, Jal, Xisoqomelir, Lord Mhork) (L-3)

Jal - 1 (Baby Spice) (L-6)
Xisiqomelir - 1 (numberQ) (L-6)
Robert2424 - 1 (Lurker) (L-6)
Baby Spice - 1 (Nobody Special) (L-6)
Lord Mhork - 1 (Mehdi2277) (L-6)
Jake From State Farm - 1 (Robert2424)

Not Voting: Jake From State Farm, StrangerCoug, Mogadishu Jones

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-01-05 14:10:00)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Sup
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Lurker »

In post 138, Jal wrote:Lurker is paying attention to the thread a lot more than he actually gives on. See his sudden replies after my vote on him and to me). He just doesn't care to actually post worth a shit.

Doesn't matter.

Mog, answer the question.

You are the WINNER!

You get... Umm... This worthless (or semi-worthless) Behavioral analysis!
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Lurker »

Unvote

I think we are out of RVS now.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Lurker »

OK so let's see what the voting reasons are for the peeps on my wagon:

Jal "I'm glad you read four posts after your last one and decided you didn't need to play the game anymore."

Thinks that me leaving a vote on someone thinking that it is still RVS is negative.

Explained vote. (I call it legit because it is actually explained, and she tried. Not that it is sufficient reason to lynch me.)

Jones: I'm down for this unvote: vote lurker

Not really too much info.

Xis: I'm curious as to where this Lurker wagon will take us. In fact, I'm willing to help it along.

So, curiosity.

Lord Morke: for thinking that he could just drop his vote and not help move the game from RVS.

So we have 1 legit reason, Curiousity, A clone of the legit reason, and A vote to bandwagon.

Yep. That's as far as I know the reasons people are voting me. (My knowledge isn't very good: If I'm wrong, tell me)
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Mogadishu Jones »

In post 137, Jal wrote:Wagons get results, Mehdi. That is how you git dem scums. Actually Mog's turn against you looks pretty scummy.

In post 134, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Six pages in and this medhi guy seriously is about to wet himself to lynch someone, its tripping me out.

Yeah, putting those first or second votes on people. He really wants a lynch. So, do you think Mehdi be da scums?

Its page five what do you think I am, a prophet? Does everyone on this site plan to catch the scum immedietly?
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:38 am

In post 157, Lurker wrote:OK so let's see what the voting reasons are for the peeps on my wagon:

Jal "I'm glad you read four posts after your last one and decided you didn't need to play the game anymore."

Thinks that me leaving a vote on someone thinking that it is still RVS is negative.

Explained vote. (I call it legit because it is actually explained, and she tried. Not that it is sufficient reason to lynch me.)

Jones: I'm down for this unvote: vote lurker

Not really too much info.

Xis: I'm curious as to where this Lurker wagon will take us. In fact, I'm willing to help it along.

So, curiosity.

Lord Morke: for thinking that he could just drop his vote and not help move the game from RVS.

So we have 1 legit reason, Curiousity, A clone of the legit reason, and A vote to bandwagon.

Yep. That's as far as I know the reasons people are voting me. (My knowledge isn't very good: If I'm wrong, tell me)

Hey pal, if your actually reading, why do you refuse to answer my question.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Lurker »

In post 68, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Holy crap somehow I missed posts 43-46.

I'm down for this
unvote: vote lurker

@lurker: regarding post #44, why did you feel the need to announce you weren't moving your vote?

To let them know that at the same time I wasn't lurking and would move my vote eventually.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:08 am

Before I expound on why that is silly and I think requires further scrutiny, one more question.

Why did it take you so long to answer the question?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 126, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 121, Mehdi2277 wrote:Mhork I never claimed reaction fishing. Skim too much?

Nope. You were reaction fishing and then you were all like 'is that what you call it here?' and stuff. I remember.

In post 123, Mogadishu Jones wrote:But if youre asking about baby spice then yeah. Reasons=math

unvote

The speed of this wagon is ridiculous

Because early wagons are bad, right?

Not a big fan of this post. There is a reason I laid off Mehdi2277 (other than my misremembering Dirty Dealing, but beside the point), and I don't know where you're coming up with anyone implying that early wagons are bad.

VOTE: Lord Mhork
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Jal »

In post 151, Baby Spice wrote:I keep trying to ctrl-c out of the old paper note book I use for these types of things, but it doesn't seem to work.
I jump and change a lot between computers and mobile devices, and not even my own computer since my laptop died. Paper notes for me.

I will accept pictures.

Also, more has happened outside this thread than Lurker's wagon. Thoughts on Mhork, please.

In post 157, Lurker wrote:al "I'm glad you read four posts after your last one and decided you didn't need to play the game anymore."

I assure you, I did not vote you because you left your vote on someone.

Lurker, give me some thoughts on people beyond the reasoning for your wagon.

In post 158, Mogadishu Jones wrote:ts page five what do you think I am, a prophet? Does everyone on this site plan to catch the scum immedietly?

This doesn't relate to what you were saying. Also, answer question.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Coug... Pal... That wagon comment was sarcasm. You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Also I amended my reaction fishing statement in my last post.

And, Jal, I'm phone posting but it's guy mixed with analysis of posts that I match with a town mindset.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Lurker »

In post 161, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Before I expound on why that is silly and I think requires further scrutiny, one more question.

Why did it take you so long to answer the question?

Because It did not seem like a pressing issue, considering it was RVS anyway.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Lurker other more important question on your reads on who voted me (or well better reads in general including Xis and Mhork)?

SC is there a reason to not say the other reason you unvoted me.

Mog you're bugging people about answering questions, but won't answer one yourself. You claimed to have voted Lurker for a reason you didn't say, but won't say it. What is it or is faking something too hard?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 166, Mehdi2277 wrote:SC is there a reason to not say the other reason you unvoted me.

I thought it was implied in my post that I don't like Lord Mhork's claim that you were reaction fishing, which you deny and I feel runs counter to the "take everything seriously" mode that you claim to take in every game.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Lurker »

Ok, My first in a (hopefully) series of reads. First off I will read Lord Mhork.

His first vote, Post #119, He votes me for the same reason as Jal did, or as they call it, sheeping. He goes on to say that Jal is town.

One of these would be a bit of a slip, but permissible. Two however, seems like buddying.

In post 126 He says that Medhi was reaction fishing. He also said that early wagons were bad.

Medhi did indeed support reaction fishing as said in post #24. "It's the ideal time to reaction fish". However, she did not do so.

In post #130 he stills disagrees with the wagon point when It has been pointed out there is some sheeping on the wagon.

He also FOS's Robert, with no explanation other that "Get an avatar".

I have a scum read on this guy. I also think I may have convinced myself for pushing for his lynch.

Vote: Lord Mhork
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I think you're confusing one thing. He fosed me for reaction fishing. He then realized robert was the one who did it so the fos changed to robert. Beyond that happy with the vote.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Jal »

In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Helping? I wouldn't call what you did as helping. It looked like you thought you were voting scum. Xis' vote looked more like helping.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 99, Mehdi2277 wrote:Did you change the day/night number? I tried it and got twice as much win wise for day start vs night.

Yes, I messed with it for a good 10 to 15 mins and looked at the details. It gave weird results. it gave the town a 40 something win percentage with 8 town and 5 mafia. I was looking at it like, I don't get it. ether that, or my mind is shot. Witch is possible these past few days. I've made a huge mistake on a post in Ika Mafia while posting from my 360.
In post 130, Lord Mhork wrote:Shit. You're right. That FoS should be on Robert.

Robert, get an avatar.

And I disagree on your wagon point.

I would get an avatar, but i'm not sure what to have really. I think I'll go for my aviator that I've had for over a year on Ika Mafia. and why are you FOSing me?

also, loving the activity for day 1. I had to catch up on several pages after me sleeping, Church, and after me watching the Bronco game. Hopefully we can keep it up. I'm going to need to reread stuff, especially the larger posts, before my computer crude's out on me again. I think I may be able to come up with a suspicion this soon in day 1 though.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

There's a branch check box if you'd like to see how it does it. Just trust me the chances of winning are better for a lynch instead of a no lynch.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Robert2424 »

That is really your opinion Mehdi. I understand in a way why u might think it dose, but I don't think certain factors are put into consideration.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Here's the theory version of why no lynching is bad. No one besides you is pushing it for a reason.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”