MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by MattP »

Let me try to organize my thoughts about kanye, but regardless of how I feel about him this is already a won town game as long as we agree that Zdenek, Yos, myself, Kinetic, ABR, and VM are never touched. I'm starting to really warm up to LLD town too, lemme go over her
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Zdenek »

KKB is suspicious of LLD.
Xalxe has had little to say about her.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by MattP »

Yep Tierce was her biggest advocate.

I'm very willing to call LLD and Tierce town too after thinking things over. Weaker townreads, but town nonetheless. I forgot how townie Tierce was when I bitchfitted her early game. LLD is playing very similar to how she played in Always On and Asexual Mafia
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by MattP »

I'd agree with a Scooby --> Xalxe --> Quadz/KKB --> Quadz/KKB --> LLD --> Tierce order
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm 100% confident at most 1 scum would remain after that and regardless if a scum remained it would be a town win
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by MattP »

ABR
don't post if you don't feel well enough to but I don't like when I drop pressure on a player and they go MIA, regardless of the reasoning behind it it makes me VERY paranoid.
SlappyKrust
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

My choices would be:

1. Kinetic. It might just be me, but on the last page it really felt like he was trying to avoid having to ragedump, and that makes me want him to.

2. Zdenek: I did say he's probably town if Scooby flips scum, but if Scooby flips scum I'm less worried about scum ragedumping in the immediate future anyway, because there'll be one less of them.

3. Tierce: I thought she was townish earlier in the game, but she hasn't really done anything all day at this point.

4. Xalxe
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

matt explain the dropped town read on me tia.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

think you understand why im asking this.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by MattP »

Because you've been quiet as fuck and completely ignorant of all of the pushing of my townread I've been doing to you and asking for you to back me up when you claim you have me as a townread and if you were town you would be my bro
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by MattP »

But you're being completely anti-bro
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Kinetic »

There is something I've been thinking on Yos, and I'm not willing to divulge it yet. But it's making me look at the people wanting to rage dump suspiciously. And the fact that you brought it up is making me paranoid.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Kinetic »

You see, Matt's reaction to the idea was: Look how townie Yos is. My reaction was "What does scumYos have to gain from this".
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by MattP »

When would you tell us why the dumping idea can help scum? If it is a bad thing then people voting on players they would like to do it is bad
SlappyKrust
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 847, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
heal mattp

no seriously guys. matts town.

counterpoint.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1113, MattP wrote:When would you tell us why the dumping idea can help scum? If it is a bad thing then people voting on players they would like to do it is bad

I'm trying to think how likely my mad paranoid idea is, and I almost want to let the dumping go through to test it...
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

now that i think about it, you can explain your previous town read on me too please matt. marketplace aint ongoing nemore.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1111, Kinetic wrote:There is something I've been thinking on Yos, and I'm not willing to divulge it yet. But it's making me look at the people wanting to rage dump suspiciously. And the fact that you brought it up is making me paranoid.

I'm brining it up for a simple reason.

1. Scum have a strong reason to not want to rage-dump. If we make scum rage-dump, it basically eliminates the scum night kill.

2. Town have no obvious reason to not want to rage-dump. The town can lynch people basically just as easily with or without rage-dump; rage dump can make the lynch happen slightly faster, and it might theoretically be relevant in some endgame situations, but it's pretty unlikely that a town rage-dumping at this point is going to hurt the town (at least not if we stick to The Plan (tm) and keep everyone at max hp).

3. Kinetic seems to strongly not want to rage dump.

Kinetic, the fact that it seems to me like you're trying to quick-talk yourself into not rage dumping, and have been since I mentioned the subject, really increases my level of suspicion on you, because I can see obvious scum motives for that and I can't see any town ones.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1117, Yosarian2 wrote:2. Town have no obvious reason to not want to rage-dump. The town can lynch people basically just as easily with or without rage-dump; rage dump can make the lynch happen slightly faster, and it might theoretically be relevant in some endgame situations, but it's pretty unlikely that a town rage-dumping at this point is going to hurt the town (at least not if we stick to The Plan (tm) and keep everyone at max hp).

If everyone has rage: What do scum have? That has been the question that has been rolling around in my mind this entire game. I've been trying to figure that out, what mechanics could it be. Is it simply more rage? Maybe, but if that's the case, rage-dumping would be useless. Scum would just have enough rage to both cover the "town amount" and perform extra kills.

What if it's actually connected to the town's rage though? What if scum gain extra rage every time the town rages? What if the scum are able to redirect someone's rage use? What is the scum can use rage for something else? What if the scum have both rage and another mechanic and rage dumping means nothing but gaining townie points?

And we have Yos who is the proponent for it, running blindly into the field, and yet he's immediately down when someone who he should realize equally over thinks these things is showing trepidation.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1114, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
heal mattp

counterpoint.

Here's the last time you seriously backed me up and acted buddy buddy to me in this game like you do in games we are hydra'ing in together AND even in barkley when you were town:

heal mattp

SINCE THEN I HAVE POSTED A SHITTON AMOUNT OF TIMES HOW TOWN YOU WERE TO ME AND EVEN IN A CASE ASKED YOU TO BACK ME UP

In post 860, MattP wrote:
Kanye hydrad with me for 2 months in a game that just ended. We were town. I know nuances in his play that make him town and I'm sure he can do the same for me. I'm confident he is town. I'm sure he feels the same towards me. If I were you I would trust kanye's read on my over Tierce's if you're just considering those as reasons as to why I'm town or scum.

I don't care about your play being irrational, I care about it being opportunistic, fencesitty, destroying of protown mechanics, and propaganda-based

In post 872, MattP wrote:Unless both Kanye and I are scum then you should trust us because if even one of us is town the scum one of us would be caught and I'm POSITIVE about that

In post 896, MattP wrote:
Kanye is a strong as fuck townread and I am actually not going to go SPECIFICALLY into why because I think that people already have a townread on him so it makes no difference and because I want to preserve the meta knowledge I have for the future.

I'm damn confident that Zdenek, VM, and Kanye are town right now.

In post 983, MattP wrote:If I were scum I wouldn't have changed my vote especially when I explicitly previously said I would prefer your lynch over scoobys previously and I was starting to really "win" it was completely counterproductive from a scum perspective but whatever this is obviously wifom now so I'd ignore the vote flip if I were you. I think your biggest concern would be if Matt would actually find that post you made town enough to abandon ship. Kanye could give you the best indication of that. But I'll find you some games to look at when I have a comp or alternatively look at Barkley, history mafia, Spartacus if you want some scum games

In post 997, MattP wrote:IDGAF about making a list due to the general lack of scumkills

TOWN

kanyeknowsbest
Albert B. Rampage
VoidedMafia
Kinetic
Zdenek
Yosarian2
Lady Lambdadelta
Tierce
quadz08
scooby
Xalxe
SCUM

AND just so you know, if we kill off Xalxe, scooby, and quadz there will be one scum left at MOST

In post 1038, MattP wrote:Before we start hurting I want to assign three townreads to do the hurting.

KANYE, ABR and VM are obvtown and I vote them.

THEN NEXT TIME YOU EVER REFERRED TO ME AFTER POST 847 WAS HERE

In post 1046, kanyeknowsbest wrote:scooby is town. wth matt?

COMPLETELY IGNORING EVERY MENTION I'VE MADE OF YOU ALL GAME AND BEING COMPLETELY APATHETIC TO MY BUDDYING WITH YOU.

Let's think about it. If we were both town together we'd be fucking this game up the arse together and throwing reads off of each other, you'd be talking to me much more and we'd practically be in-thread masons, considering how confident you were of your townread on me, but the FIRST time you refer to me after 847 is to baselessy say "scooby is town wtf matt" and then suddenly OUT OF NOWHERE start being incredibly cold towards me. If you were scum you would think you could manipulate me because you know I trust you and you would use it to dissuade me from your scumbuddies lynch. You wouldn't give a single fuck about working with me and if you were lazy you'd let me strong townread you and then stop giving a shit. This makes perfect sense from you as scum

In post 1116, kanyeknowsbest wrote:now that i think about it, you can explain your previous town read on me too please matt. marketplace aint ongoing nemore.

Exactly what I don't like that you've done recently you were NOT doing before, and it makes perfect sense that early game you would play the town way towards me to secure the townread but once you knew I had it on you (and you did considering I said it like a THOUSAND times in-thread) you stopped giving a shit and went MIA. Actually, thanks for this, I'm convinced your scum look what you made me do! :]
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by MattP »

Also your cold secretive questioning you've been doing on me lately just looks like you trying to fit so hard into the meta-tell I told you about yourself too
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1096, MattP wrote:What if I told you that the scumteam is Scooby, Xalxe and KKB?

In post 1096, MattP wrote:What if I told you that the scumteam is Scooby, Xalxe and KKB?

SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1117, Yosarian2 wrote:2. Town have no obvious reason to not want to rage-dump. The town can lynch people basically just as easily with or without rage-dump; rage dump can make the lynch happen slightly faster, and it might theoretically be relevant in some endgame situations, but it's pretty unlikely that a town rage-dumping at this point is going to hurt the town (at least not if we stick to The Plan (tm) and keep everyone at max hp).

If everyone has rage: What do scum have? That has been the question that has been rolling around in my mind this entire game. I've been trying to figure that out, what mechanics could it be. Is it simply more rage? Maybe, but if that's the case, rage-dumping would be useless. Scum would just have enough rage to both cover the "town amount" and perform extra kills.

What if it's actually connected to the town's rage though? What if scum gain extra rage every time the town rages? What if the scum are able to redirect someone's rage use? What is the scum can use rage for something else? What if the scum have both rage and another mechanic and rage dumping means nothing but gaining townie points?

And we have Yos who is the proponent for it, running blindly into the field, and yet he's immediately down when someone who he should realize equally over thinks these things is showing trepidation.
This actually literally confirms Kinetic as town

Like as far as I'm concerned he's as good as an innocent child
SlappyKrust
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

fyi this is what i do in games where i have only one or two reads im confident in and also cant gain ne traction in my scumreads. activity is not an alignment related tell for me. as for whether my town read was decreasing on you? it wasnt. not sure why you read it that way and i still have you as a townread right now. i guarantee you if i was scum in this game who had secured a townread from you id be playing a lot more aggressively than this (hint, i know youve looked at a few of my scum games and seen how aggressive i can get when im a universal townread.) go read my play in the previous wih, its turning out to be pretty damn similar (also it was the last time i got lynched as town)

let me talk a little bit about why i think youre town. do you remember back to early game where i didnt call you a town read a single time? remember how you read me as town and automatically assumed id do the same to you since weve been broing out so hard recently? thats a town mindset. youre town, and that youre losing your townread on me breaks my heart m8.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1122, MattP wrote:
In post 1118, Kinetic wrote:

This actually literally confirms Kinetic as town

Like as far as I'm concerned he's as good as an innocent child

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”