Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3247, mykonian wrote:I really hate that there is such a resistance to the pidgey lynch.

Pidgey is obvtown.

Re protection spec: BloodCovenent did lean town on me IIRC. But even if he did protect me, Im an unlikely scum NK purely because of the suspicion on my slot.

In post 3248, zabriel wrote:More speculation that's bothering me more than it was earlier is all of the "Tammy had a safe-claim, so mafia have a safe-claim too". I can't remember exactly who was saying that and I don't feel like tracking back right now. The central thing that bothers me about that is that it really didn't seem like she actually had a claim since it took her several pages of refusing to provide her character's name before she finally gave us a fake name. The amount of time that passed makes it feel like she was stalling while she looked for a remotely plausible name. Maybe it's just in my head from to the rereading, but it doesn't seem reasonable to assume safe-claims based on Tammy play, and it seems increasingly more likely that scum is bringing it up to try to speed along the Aco wagon. I am sleepy as heck right now, so I'm going to nap.

IIRC, Yates speculated that. And I think Tammy DID have that as a fake claim since no one CC'd it. She just didnt want to claim it because the flavor didnt add up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Cheery: IIRC I was under pressure in NY 159 when CKD called me on my fake claim and before you cleared me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3182, AngryPidgeon wrote:...??? I suggested the messenger target Acosmist immediately after you claimed no more shots. And then you retorted back with "Oh well testing Acosmist isnt really worth it anyways"

Well
that
certainly absolves you of any and all suspicion.

Your dance is funny. You think ACO is likely town meaning you believe his claim but you want to go ahead and “test” a claim you already believe. Lol

I’m to dull to catch crumbs (Why are you looking for crumbs?) but if mky is the messenger and Matsin doesn’t mind sending a town read to his (potential) death then that seems kinda scummy.

In post 3188, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 3187, mykonian wrote:Cheery wagon? Cheery wagon!

Would it trouble you (or even Nero for that matter since he started it) to give an explanation for why?

snifit + you having no reads

In post 3190, Kublai Khan wrote:What was the logic behind your play strategy?

Don't really have any though I did want to target town and create a psedo-masonship.

+This looks a lot like the crap coming from MOI.

Why did you decide today that Acosmist's kill flavor needed to be known and tested?

I didn't. I'm not sure who brought up the "lets test ACO's claim!!!" but I think if so many players are onboard with this plan then Aco should out his kill flavor that way if he
IS
targeted and his claimed kill flavor doesn't show up then he's lying.

In post 3190, Kublai Khan wrote:This was a poor answer. Let's say that the Mafia Roleblocker did not die on Day 1. Why would town have an ability to neighborize that is instantaneous and therefore Mafia cannot block it?

Are you scum? This is the dumbest question
EVER
!!!! If the roleblocker was still alive would my role still be instant? I don't know, don't care. These what if questions are downright stupid.

In post 3191, AngryPidgeon wrote:The way Nero is accusing me of defending the messenger when I absolutely never did other than to say that setup spec makes me think messenger/Nero aren't a team is lol (if Nero is town then why does he care?). And he falsely said that I backed my plan down about targeting Acosmist when he said he was out of shots. I never did, I recommended the messenger do it. Nero did call the plan useless at that point though.

As I mentioned above: this dance is funky.

AP: I doubt that Nero/messenger is a scum/scum grouping but it could be scum/town or it could be town/town. Look at me fence sit!!!

AP: I think ACO is town but I have no issue with sending someone to their death!!!

AP: If the messenger flips town we should lynch Nero.

Note: But didn't want then messenger lynched when I flipped town. Also didn't explain why the messenger shouldn't have been sent (but that was before he learned I was out of shots)

In post 3194, AngryPidgeon wrote:There are two entities. Both benefit from having Tammy gone, but each loses something by making the kill. Would scum have killed her? Probably not.

I disagree. Scum fear death. Scum couldn't have blocked her and she repersents a second lynch durring the day. Scum beneifitted more by lynching Tammy then town did. Scum
NEEDED
her gone. I wouldn't be to terribly supprised to find 2 or even 3 scum on her wagon.

In post 3196, AngryPidgeon wrote:And if Nero is somewhat likely to get lynched down the line anyways, so if he is town it prevents that as well. And if nero or Acosmist is scum, then doing this makes even more sense.

my death still lessens the number of town so yes....its basicly scum getting an extra kill. But I've never understood
WHY
its important to send me as opposed to other PR's which might get lynched.

In post 3209, Kublai Khan wrote:Nero Cain's role claim means his play makes no sense

no. stop shadowing MOI.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AP
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And of course no one is on when I am.....(well scum AP is)

I don't really think that the messenger should target ACO unless he claim's his kill flavor. And even if he does? Meh. I’m not the biggest fan of this plan though I do get why folks like it. I’ll leave it up to the messenger’s discretion.

In post 2318, pappums rat wrote:Tammy - 10 (Cherry, Kise,
Benmage
, pidgey,
WrathChild
, MagnaofIllusion, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, mykonian,
Elscouta
)

^^^^^^
Those are some very very very good scum suspects.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3254, Nero Cain wrote:And of course no one is on when I am.....(well scum AP is))

Hi.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Are you scum?

Lol, sheep Scum KKs case Nero. Jsut keep throwing more shit out there.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:AP: If the messenger flips town we should lynch Nero.

This was because of all the crap you were saying about the messenger in response to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:I disagree. Scum fear death. Scum couldn't have blocked her and she repersents a second lynch durring the day. Scum beneifitted more by lynching Tammy then town did. Scum NEEDED her gone. I wouldn't be to terribly supprised to find 2 or even 3 scum on her wagon.

Woah, 2 scum!! Given basic probability and assuming ~4 scum alive makes that probable since the lynch list you are proposing is half the current playerlist.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3229, pidgey wrote:Im not even going to answer you Myk. I already explained heavily why ou re scum and why your most current stance if a piece of scum crap. "You are voting for me? oh scum. You arent?!? SCUM!"

Vote me or myk people.

Its really damn simple.

to qoute Chris Jericho.

Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!

We are not doing your stupid 1vs1. We are not going to vote either you or him.

We will vote who we think is scum, not who you bitch, whine and cry about.

Shut the fuck up about it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:my death still lessens the number of town so yes....its basicly scum getting an extra kill. But I've never understood WHY its important to send me as opposed to other PR's which might get lynched.

lsjfslkfjlfkjsfl'jf

I explained that and Im not going to again. But I DID suggest the messenger do it. And YOU then countered back by calling the whole plan pointless after offering up the messenger for the task.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Your dance is funny. You think ACO is likely town meaning you believe his claim but you want to go ahead and “test” a claim you already believe. Lol

It prevents two potential MLs and puts at evens at WORST.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3256, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Are you scum?

Lol, sheep Scum KKs case Nero. Jsut keep throwing more shit out there.

you do know I've been calling your slot scum since day 1 right? And you accuse me of sheeping. lol

Just shut up and die scum.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

LOL no. KK started this wagon on me and you are now participating and calling me scum. Its a preemptive way of going LOL KK is scum Tomorrow! His AP case sucked anyways, I was voting AP for my own reasons. But seriously KK is scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3251, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Cheery: IIRC I was under pressure in NY 159 when CKD called me on my fake claim and before you cleared me.

That was a different type of pressure, and most of the town were still reading you as town even with your fake guilty. I think you had rofl and ckd voting you before I came out that game.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Anyone still talking about us lynching the SK like it was bad needs to replace out, delete their account, take a sledgehammer to their computer, take off, and from orbit, nuke their house.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3263, AngryPidgeon wrote:LOL no. KK started this wagon on me and you are now participating and calling me scum. Its a preemptive way of going LOL KK is scum Tomorrow! His AP case sucked anyways, I was voting AP for my own reasons. But seriously KK is scum.

ummmm no. I have a null-town read on KK and lean town. I think his "what if" question towards me is boneheaded with a side of scummyness and in the back of my mind Kise may have been distancing from him but meh I think there are scummier slots. Likewise I’ve felt your slot was scum since IAI and your poor stances haven’t helped. Could you be just poor town and not scum? Sure. If a miracle happens and you flip town then its
NOT
going to instantly make me dissolve my town read on him as you seem to suggest.

+ There is no “are now” I’ve been calling you scum for a long long time so stop pretending like I haven’t.

In post 3265, Acosmist wrote:Anyone still talking about us lynching the SK like it was bad needs to replace out, delete their account, take a sledgehammer to their computer, take off, and from orbit, nuke their house.

like you are a big pile of pro-town play. Mafia presents a bigger challenge then a lone known cereal killa'. As far as I know no one is calling it “bad” just that it it wasn’t the most pressing matter.

ACO why have you not claimed kill flavor yet?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

"As long as I assert that I called your slot scummy since D1, it doesnt matter that Im sheeping someone whilst calling them scum and ignoring all your counterpoints." #Scumposts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mykonian/PV/Nero/{KK?}
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3266, Nero Cain wrote:I have a null-town read on KK and lean
town

please die in pile of flames.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Are you
scum
? This is the dumbest question EVER!!!!

So you can just say whatever the fuck you want and not care a couple posts later. got it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not a read; a gut reaction. but nice try.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Why are either Nero or Zab not hung yet?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause we are hanging your buddy AP.

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Acosmist »

No one has any interest in lynching zabriel because _______ (no reason ever given)

so whatever we're doing this.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”