BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Ctrl+F ring and you'll find very out of place "dont ring me"s before the end of day 2
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

I will let my partner do crumb hunting while I sleep.
Asking for a gun is not a this-game related occurance. I would always like to shoot people in the face. We aren't P or D regardless.
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by Working Manju »

well brood said "s&r need a gun" which stuck out to me so yeah

VOTE: sanjay
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by Working Manju »

fuck this whole account thing im having an awful day and might not even be able to play as part of hydra for a while?

i dont know
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3352, BT wrote:
In post 3351, buldermar wrote:
In post 3337, BT wrote:
In post 3335, buldermar wrote:Maenara is confirmed??

Well, Mehdi-confirmed.
I must have missed something. Could you elaborate on it?

He went out and admitted that his role confirmed Maenara to him in one way or another.

I don't know how one could
miss
it (and the two pages that followed....), but here.
Reading it, I'm not sure either. Thanks.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3369, Mehdi2277 wrote:AV depends on his play for tomorrow, but thinking I'm leaning to let him in. For now I don't want (although having vote with us is always good) him in but a day later that could be changed. Forgot nacho and currently his play has been actually fairly strange. Not bad, just odd gut wise. Choices he's making while explainable still seem weird. Wouldn't want him in it.

UNVOTE: Sanjay VOTE: Brood If that block is formed let's see how well it works (that and sanjay's reaction isn't bad at all to getting that many votes).
Sure I'm fine w this vote.

VOTE: Brood
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3384, Working Manju wrote:town voting blocks are retarded (especially in multiball of all things) and im not interested in this. there are enough people not taking accountability for their vote in this game already, like zdenek who just cut me, and is scum
It doesn't really matter. If a confirmed town is making the decision of who to vote and a supposed scum willingly agreed to follow this confirmed town no matter what, the supposed scum would give away his alignment if he deviates from this plan and, as such, it is beneficial for town having him in the "voting block".
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3391, Zdenek wrote:I'm totally willing to be accountable for my vote on BroodKing. Hell, I've been calling him scum for awhile now.
This applies to me as well.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3395, Titan wrote:
In post 3363, Mehdi2277 wrote:Me + mae + bumi + dan + S&r + buld + titan + BT

Anyone you'd argue for/against town block wise?

pretty sure nacho + wutloski should be on it too. personally i would put dgb and zdenek, but w.e.

oh and take out bumi buld and mae because lololol idgaf if they're town or not i'm not blocking with them.
But I'm not on The List TM :(
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3397, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:oh right buld

yeah i dunno about him. i have this sinking feeling like i know he's town but just don't want him to be
I have the same sinking feeling about you, except stupid instead of town.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3409, Titan wrote:
In post 3405, Mehdi2277 wrote:If it can get votes controlled even if most of the decision is by the better players it works.

okay. lets fucking do this this way.

me, tammy, mehdi, bumi, dan, S&r, BT, nacho, and wutloski if you're around (and i guess mae and buld) rank these three from most want to least want to lynch

brood
phill
sanjay

i would presonally put vifam and fate on there too but people seem to not want vifam and i haven't read back that much to see what happened to the fate wagon.

(ps quil should be in the bloc too i think)
Brood, sanjay, phill. Would personally put Vifam first. I have never played with Fate before, but I give him more credit than most others so I don't trust myself to make any judgement with respect to his alignment as of yet.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3411, Mehdi2277 wrote:To clarify on I don't want nacho/wutloski in the town block deciding who we're voting.
If you allow them to give their votes to you, they have to do so
before
you state your desired lynch of the day.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3415, Bumi wrote:Why would you ask your partner's thoughts on this when you can discuss it privately?
Just to clarify: hydras are allowed to discuss the game
outside
the game with their other heads?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3419, Titan wrote:
In post 3395, Titan wrote:
In post 3363, Mehdi2277 wrote:Me + mae + bumi + dan + S&r + buld + titan + BT

Anyone you'd argue for/against town block wise?

pretty sure nacho + wutloski should be on it too. personally i would put dgb and zdenek, but w.e.

oh and take out bumi buld and mae because lololol idgaf if they're town or not i'm not blocking with them.

What? I'm not reading dgb as town for one and zdenek is yet to be seen. Torg is cool and funny and all but eh and I'm not sure what nachos doing right now, though I think he's town.

But bumi, buld and Mae are fine.

Are you just intentionally trying to piss people off because that's what it feels like you're doing. I know you like to push people to get reads but it's going a little bit too far and sometimes doesn't seem to have a purpose and is really unprovoked - like this post.

I'm all caught up with the thread and need to do a couple Isos which I'll do in a bit.

In post 3420, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:you can keep that to the quicktopic i think
I suppose this answers my question. If you actually have a quickpost for discussing these matters with your other head please consider doing so and do so before explicitly stating opinions in this thread, such as reads. Otherwise, I'm inclined to (and would advice others to) disregard every read you make, unless it has been explicitly agreed upon by both heads. Having one head consider a person scum and another consider that person town allows for backpedaling as scum and is as such by definition anti-town. This goes for all hydras, ofc.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3423, Bumi wrote:
In post 3422, Titan wrote:Nope. Don't care.

I respectfully stopped acting creepy and you can't even do this?
Well I'm going to disregard all reads from the Titan slot unless the read explicitly states that this is something both heads in the slot agrees on.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3433, Titan wrote:Nacho had it right day one. There's no way no how I'd let Arthur have the reigns and be the dominate player in a scum hydra and let myself get so far behind that I barely posted and basically sheeped him, not when I'm the one who comes off more town usually anyway.
You can't sheep your own slot when you only got one vote, so fuck off with this bullshit explanation.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3461, Mehdi2277 wrote:I assumed 20:5:5. With current town power that doesn't seem unreasonable. Two vigs one of which clears one person, cop, stronger jailer, and still a lot more people alive with potential powers (including AV as a good chance of being watcher).
Have you ever played a 20:5:5 game? I don't think that would be balanced, even with the power roles you mention+more. 22:4:4 or 21:4:4:1 are more likely to me.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3468, Titan wrote:And I think it's only fair to give S&R 2 votes since they're a hydra too with 2 people w/ different thoughts that have the same role PM (which people read as town).
I'm not even going to bother explaining why hydras should not get two votes. If decisions are being made on this premise, I'm simply not going along with the block. Use your damn QT to form an opinion on the list.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

I don't really know what to make of Broodking's claim, since I don't know the flavor, but I doubt that he's group scum.

Vote: Fate

This is a gut scum read based on who he is pushing and how he pushing them.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:08 am

Post by buldermar »

UNVOTE:
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Brood's role really requires flavor knowledge to understand I feel. Fortunately I think maybe I can clarify? I don't have his role PM so I'm just interpreting here. Basically anyone who would come up "Prospit" or "Derse" is a Carapacian, i.e. not human/troll/cherub. Prospit characters would include the White Queen, the Peregrine Mendicant, the White King, and Ms. Paint. The first three might be named something different, but should all have the same initials (WQ, PM*, WK). Any of the four present should be pro-town.

*Unless you are Porrim Maryam, who is a different character, and not a Carapacian.

There are a lot more Dersites. There's the Wayward Vagabond himself (pro-town role name), Black Queen (anti-town, wouldn't fit with any of the scum teams though) / Snowman (anti-town, green scum), Black King (anti-town, but same problem as Black Queen), Aimless Renegade* (pro-town), Jack Noir (probably anti-town) or Spades Slick (black scum if this is the role name), Draconian Dignitary/Diamonds Droog (black scum), Courtyard Droll (probably anti-town) or Clubs Deuce (black scum).

*Anyone with initials AR (e.g. Authority Regulator) unless you are the Auto Responder, who is a different character, and not a Carapacian.

Because of the Hearts Boxcars role name flip I would hypothesize that Draconian Dignitary and Courtyard Droll are NOT present in this game under those names. Black King and Black Queen are probably not in this game either, since they wouldn't fit nicely with town or scum flavor. To summarize for any Dersite roles:

Town: Wayward Vagabond, Aimless Renegade
Midnight Crew (Black Scum): Spades Slick, Diamonds Droog, Clubs Deuce, Hearts Boxcars (deceased)
Felt (Green Scum): Snowman
? Alignment: Jack Noir

Add the 3-4 Prospit (town) roles and you've got the roles that Brood's claim would act upon. For the record, I believe it because its very complex but makes perfect sense flavor wise. Although I don't know the extent of the fake claims that scum were given.

I would almost guarantee that all of the black scum roles exist in this game, which would make for a nice 4 player scum team. I can't say whether or not any of the others are present.

One last note: With the except of Snowman, Felt scum is probably neither Prospit nor Derse.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 am

Post by buldermar »

^^ Where can I read about all of this?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, there's the wiki. If you want information on individual characters that might help.

The articles on the Wayward Vagabond, the Queen's Ring (what Brood claims to have), and Carapacians might be the most relevant right now. There's a lot of information though, and with regards to this game a lot of it is completely irrelevant. It might be better to just ask a player here who has read Homestuck, such as myself.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Sanjay »

In post 3522, BroodKingEXE wrote:Basically I am searching for Derse and Prosphit members. Derse being evil and Prosphit good. If I find a good guy I can give him my ring and he can use it for what I assume to be a KP (based on the flavor). If he is bad I can tell you guys. If I get found by a baddie, via death or RB, he can take my ring. I used my actions on Robo and Cheery, and I got they are both not part of Proshit or Derse. This means based on Cheery's flip they are Blue faction or possibly Boxcar members (I am 90% sure green felt are derse members). I am planning on reading S&R based on the fact that they keep asking for a gun.

It makes zero sense to assume that green felt are derse members. Derse members are LITERALLY black.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Bumi »

What happens if black scum visits you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”