Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 923, Adam-12 wrote:Thor replaces in, says some of the case on him so far makes sense but dismisses it, refuses to read the thread, votes Hawk & asks for Mala read from Hawk.

Also a Hawk read from Mala, also some other stuff.
but, yes, everything above is correct.

In post 923, Adam-12 wrote:@Hawk: Please lay out your case for Thor.

@Everyone else: If you think Mollie-Thor is scum please lay out your case; everyone on the wagon needs to give their input or unvote.

I agree.

In post 923, Adam-12 wrote:At this time, Thor=Mollie until everyone on her wagon responds and Thor has fully responded.

Thor=Mollie regardless of if I have or have not fully responded - that's what 'replacing in' means.
What do you think I haven't responded to yet?

Wanna vote ProHawk?

Vote Count

Thor665 (L-1): Shrimp85, Guile, Adam-12, ProHawk

Mantisdreamz (L-4): borkjerfkin
Leviathan (L-4): Malakittens
ProHawk (L-4): Thor665

Not Voting: leviathan93, Mantisdreamz,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I am not laying a case for Thor. My case is for Mollie period. If we are honestly going down that road then we need a full ten days to get an accurate read of Thor.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Thor, you just dismiss everything I say, so I refuse to play your smug game. If anyone else can't see it and wants me to point it out just ask.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 926, ProHawk wrote:I am not laying a case for Thor. My case is for Mollie period. If we are honestly going down that road then we need a full ten days to get an accurate read of Thor.

In post 925, Thor665 wrote:
In post 923, Adam-12 wrote:At this time, Thor=Mollie until everyone on her wagon responds and Thor has fully responded.

Thor=Mollie regardless of if I have or have not fully responded - that's what 'replacing in' means.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Mollie's bad play aside, I think she did drop significant scum tells that should be examined and addressed by Thor so we can examine the full case and his defense.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Right now, I have all town reads on Mollie's wagon so everybody contributing should be very helpful.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Adam, it doesn't matter. He isn't going to argue that his slot is scum and he didn't make the slips so he isn't responsible for them. Thor does not equal Mollie because all of the evidence has to do with a specific player and Thor is not her. The only evidence that can be used later in conjunction with that slot is the fact that it started out as scummy.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Well I'm not going to waste space failing to convince you but I think everyone that things Mollie is scum should post why they think she is scum or unvote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 927, ProHawk wrote:Thor, you just dismiss everything I say, so I refuse to play your smug game. If anyone else can't see it and wants me to point it out just ask.

Adam just asked you to do it.
Here's a hint - explain the case on Mollie, and if you need to replace her name with mine - that's still legit.

In post 930, Adam-12 wrote:Right now, I have all town reads on Mollie's wagon so everybody contributing should be very helpful.

So you're saying I'm scum and no one is bussing me?
*cough*

Yeah, you should vote ProHawk now - he's basically claimed scum a couple times already in case you didn't notice.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Adam - serious question, what do you think of ProHawk's "this is the case on Mollie in two quotes" thing, how I responded to it, and how he "responded" to my response?
Like, just explain how you see the flow of that conversation.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Well it was fine for me up until the point that he called for the hammer. I didn't like that at all.

I can understand his frustrated refusal to bring a case but himself not actually bringing the case is bad.

I think his points were valid but since she has replaced out we need to move beyond that & air out the actual scum tells so they are clear and get everyone's thoughts.

Then we decide to either lynch you or not.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

The choice today is me or Thor. Lynch me right now if you seriously want to let Thor start fresh. I refuse to sit here and watch him de-scum a scum slot. The thing that pisses me off the most is seeing Pirate Mollie in the thread watching this all go down and laugh at the irony of it all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

No, I don't think you're addressing what I'm talking about.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4523677
Here he presents his two quote case (basically calling it ALL you needed to lynch me because *gasp* hypocrisy!)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4523849
Here I am responding to his uber death case of win wrapped in bacon.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4523966
Here I am pointing out he still hasn't addressed my rebuttal. My rebuttal kind of desperately needs addressing too - as I'm flat out saying that he literally has *no relevance* in that case.
He is ducking doing that like a boss. This is a man who thought those points were all that was needed to a point he didn't even need to go back and explain his reason for voting me initially.

So;

He doesn't need to explain why he voted me initially because he has a super case.
We should lynch Thor because of all the info available.
He will not discuss the info available.
He will not explain the initial vote.
He will not address the lack of hypocrisy or relevance from his super two quote case.
You have a town read on him.

Discuss.

Edit: oh, man, and check this now. It's now a Thor/ProHawk day - no other option allowed. He is so busted scum it's almost painful to me that you aren't noticing it.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I'm saying let the slot defend itself against all data -- that is the only pro-town thing left to do and let everyone decide whether to lynch Mollie or not. Its not as if we had an intent to hammer anyway and therefore a case is still left to be made.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 900, Mantisdreamz wrote:
Vote Count

Thor665 (L-1): Shrimp85, Guile, Adam-12, ProHawk

Mantisdreamz (L-4): borkjerfkin
Leviathan (L-3): Pirate Mollie, Malakittens

Not Voting: leviathan93, Mantisdreamz,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

This is a voatecount from a "it is now Thor/ProHawk" day.
Wow.

Huh?
Last edited by Majiffy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 937, Thor665 wrote:No, I don't think you're addressing what I'm talking about.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4523677
Here he presents his two quote case (basically calling it ALL you needed to lynch me because *gasp* hypocrisy!)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4523849
Here I am responding to his uber death case of win wrapped in bacon.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4523966
Here I am pointing out he still hasn't addressed my rebuttal. My rebuttal kind of desperately needs addressing too - as I'm flat out saying that he literally has *no relevance* in that case.
He is ducking doing that like a boss. This is a man who thought those points were all that was needed to a point he didn't even need to go back and explain his reason for voting me initially.

So;

He doesn't need to explain why he voted me initially because he has a super case.
We should lynch Thor because of all the info available.
He will not discuss the info available.
He will not explain the initial vote.
He will not address the lack of hypocrisy or relevance from his super two quote case.
You have a town read on him.

Discuss.

Edit: oh, man, and check this now. It's now a Thor/ProHawk day - no other option allowed. He is so busted scum it's almost painful to me that you aren't noticing it.

I think I adequately addressed this as much as I am able at the moment with my posted response. I understand your sense of urgency however and your points have definitely been noted.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

His calling for the hammer is immaterial to that case except insomuch as it shows his salivation desire for a lynch of me.
His lack of internal logic and bulldog intent are the actual cohesive scumtells.

If you want to sit close to your chest for a while I'll allow it - other people probably need some towncred via voting him anyway.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 935, Adam-12 wrote:I think his points were valid

Though, actually, this is kinda derp.
They didn't exist, thus were not valid.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Yes as I said, we need to move beyond the fact that she has replaced out. So far Hawk hasn't followed us into the present which is bad. Calling for the hammer is bad on its own merit.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I just finished Mala's wall and I would like to state for the record that I don't like how all that brought her to vote for Levi who is nothing more than a policy lynch; I think we will do better by lynching scum.

I will be examining the subsequent posts which will include her "case" but based on my skim, I do not expect to find very much.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Levi is not a policy lynch. Levi is
possibly
scum because of the anti-town things that he has done.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 840, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 833, Mantisdreamz wrote: mollie using prohawk's words that: 'scum usually try to blend and hide', against him. she said that well, since i'm not blending and hiding and you think me to be scum, you're contradicting yourself.

yeah, prohawk was contradicting himself and I was pointing that out how the flying fuck is that scummy? pointing out contradictions is scumhunting.

This was no contradiction, I never read it as such either. This was Mollie
manufacturing
a contradiction and trying to make it fly. Hawk even explained it but it was blatantly obvious regardless.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 842, Mantisdreamz wrote:
yea you generally are quieter as scum, but this game is a little different - with the length of the deadline. i don't think scum can really afford to be quiet.

Your post reminds me about the fact that Mollie had no case and no definitive scum list after 30 pages of content. Is that actually normal for her as town?

Come to think of it, I don't think you do either...
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 844, pirate mollie wrote:
you think it is Levi and Prohawk? i'll look at their posts again.

tbh I have no clue who it is. the game is pretty much smurfed for me at this point and I would consider subbing out but it is 10 days until until the deadline.

I don't see what is wrong with saying this lands on more likely scum than town since she was saying practically all game (no lie) that she should be lynched for her team and her post here is clearly cog-dis.

So Thor is clearly spinning this or at least not taking the time to understand the reality of her behavior; what a surprise since he refuses to read the thread... :roll:
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 896, ProHawk wrote:Thor,

If you're implying that I hadn't voted her before she replaced out, your ignorance precludes you.

So you are going to argue that if you are town and are the one that looks the most like scum in the thread that you should go ahead and replace out? Here is why it is way more advantageous for scum to pull that stunt. More scum than town makes a scum death extremely more detrimental to their win condition. Therefore if Mollie, as scum, would be able to get a fresh body in her slot, then he/you would be offered a fresh start. You wouldn't have to answer for any of the scummy play of Mollie because you aren't her. It's the best she could do to help her team win.

What has Mollie pretty much thrown as AtE this whole game?

In post 355, pirate mollie wrote:also
I do not mind getting lynched I have no ego invested in perfect score of not getting lynched cos I play to maximise the info for my team
regardless of my role not so that I can sit back on my laurels and say "oh I have only been lynched as town once" lol.

Thor is clearly spinning. The evidence is right here. But his comment is to say it doesn't exist and its "derp". Well it DOES exist and its NOT derp. Care to try again Thor?

In post 844, pirate mollie wrote:the game is pretty much fucked for me at this point and I would consider subbing out but it is 10 days until until the deadline.

These two posts are enough to lynch on regardless of the other points of scummy evidence she has provided us with thus far
because it's obvious she
did
care about getting lynched or she wouldn't have replaced out.

Return to “Completed Open Games”