Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 846, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 843, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie, how sure are you that mala is town?

oh I am definitely not anymore in fact she is probably scum who knows how I will flip but sees how retarded the bw on me is but knows she will get some good mileage out of fosing the people who are on it. if she is scum then that was an awesome gambit where she skipped the rvs stage I totally fell for it.
I don't know like I said the game is pretty much fucked for me.

:\

Vote Count

Pirate Mollie (L-2): Shrimp85, Guile, Adam-12
Mantisdreamz(L-4): borkjerfkin
Leviathan (L-3): Pirate Mollie, Malakittens
Malakittens (L-4): ProHawk

Not Voting: leviathan93, Mantisdreamz,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 830, guille2015 wrote:

My scum reads are basically Mollie > Mantis.

You are saying they are both scum together?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 833, Mantisdreamz wrote:One simple thing at the beginning that i originally questioned but kind of ignored, was her statement at the beginning that she had Prohawk as town. also, mollie using prohawk's words that: 'scum usually try to blend and hide', against him. she said that well, since i'm not blending and hiding and you think me to be scum, you're contradicting yourself.

I didn't like that either (I call it the bad cog-dis case on Hawk) and the problem is there are a bunch more like it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh Mantis fixed my post, yay. Question is how? >.>

ProHawk, you voted me for pressure. I posted therefore your vote is just idling. When it's idling like that it bothers me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You posted, but I have yet to analyze it properly. My pressure was because you were acting strange. I am currently in the process of reading your fixed post, kudos to Mantis.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Acting strange how?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Hold your horses Mala, if/when I need to make you lynch priority #1 you can defend yourself then. Let me finish my analysis.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 838, Mantisdreamz wrote:
1) Link me to this post and explain why it's a scum-aware vote.

Link

She is going through a whole process of validating her vote in thread that is totally unnecessary. Her later appraisal of this case is that people are suspecting her for Shrimp's reasoning which is wagoning; that is flawed but would be the reason she would do what she did as scum.

2) Okay, the only probable thing I see here could be that she's saying lynch me for "town cred" and I agree declaring that you aren't scum can be a scum tell,
but that's grasping at straws
but I choose not to believe it.

FTFY.

3) I agree with this being a possible scum tell. I hate when people direct Night Actions, but the last few times I have seen someone do it they were town. So conflicted here.

I agree that it is a very advantageous thing for scum to do.

4) AtE is not a scum tell.

AtE found in someone's defense is not a good sign that they are town because it is filler & manipulative; skilled town players don't use it.

But the interesting point here is that you completely glossed over the cog-dis, why is that?

5) What anti-town attitude?..

Basically her whole lylo-martyr-logic & defeatism; "I knew I would be lynched", "Its good for the town to lynch me" etc. A skilled player doesn't do this because it doesn't help the town.

Also, that was the very early case on Mollie. The case has now evolved & you should reference my summary post on her to see everything that I have.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Why would you lynch make him look bad? Why do you even care what it makes him look like? I don't want this for my team - make it seems like you KNOW his alignment.

I don't want Mollie to miss this and want an answer in thread.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 844, pirate mollie wrote:the game is pretty much fucked for me at this point and I would consider subbing out

You can add this to the whole anti-town attitude. Obviously doesn't care if we win or not cause she's already ready to sub-out.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

@Guille
What Mollie was looking at regarding Levi.
I had a reason.

Is that all you are going to say about that?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was kinda a bit tired on Wednesday. That's like the day I wake up at 630 am and take all clases until 8pm. >.>
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Mollie seeking her own replacement I think. I can't find one for her until Sunday because I'll be indisposed all tomorrow.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I removed my vote, but I forgot exactly why I had it. Was something he was doing. >.>

You said it was for "stopping discussion" because I asked Mantis to stop asking you about Guille since you would only defend him more when he needed to get into the thread and post for himself.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 862, Majiffy wrote:
Mollie seeking her own replacement I think. I can't find one for her until Sunday because I'll be indisposed all tomorrow.

You gotta be joking!

I won't play with her ever again. That is the most anti-town thing I have ever seen a player do with 30+ pages of content. Now we have to start over with a new slot and it will be 50 pages before we are done.

She played so freaking bad and this just proves it.

The question is if she is frustrated scum.

Whoever the replacement is has a very big task in front of them that I think very few players would be up to.

I think we should enforce a posting ban and should vote on it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Mala, can I just say your wall was one of the most annoying ones to read because I had to open each link in a new tab just to see what you were talking about. Please just quote them next time. You acting suspicious = an increasing amount of useless posts as the day progressed.

Here are a few points I found interesting and would like clarification on:

1)
Mala wrote:Hey Pro, why did you poke at me for saying the same thing as Levi, but didn't say the same thing to Levi in his post #708.

-
I couldn't figure out what you were talking about here. Clarify what I poked you for but not Levi please.

2) In your TL;DR you wrote.
Mala wrote:"I'm going to watch ProHawk, I don't trust him. Leaning scum."

-
Yet, you only reference me three times in your post. Once with a question, and two links. None of which I can find any case that would support your conclusion. I find it odd that your strongest scum read to come out of your analysis received the least amount of attention in your post.

3) You tell Mantis & Mollie to stop buddying twice and Levi to stop sucking up to Bork.

-
I find this odd again because I would award the greatest buddying award here to Adam and I. So what was the reason you decided to omit us from your anti-buddying crusade?

4) No real scum reads?

-
After all of your catching up, you fail to determine scum? What would have been the harm in throwing your vote on me after your analysis, considering I was the strongest of all your reads? Explain.

My vote sticks for now.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 864, Adam-12 wrote:
You gotta be joking!

I wasn't joking when I said it was the most anti-town thing she has said so far. In reality, if she is scum its the smartest thing she could do for her team because it ideally gives her replacement a "fresh-start" because we cannot question her replacement about anything that transpired prior to him entering the game.

Mala, I still need answers to my questions, but we need to lynch Mollie today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mollie Pirate
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 864, Adam-12 wrote:I won't play with her ever again. That is the most anti-town thing I have ever seen a player do with 30+ pages of content. Now we have to start over with a new slot and it will be 50 pages before we are done.

I've replaced players with over 50 pages of material to read, and mostly text-heavy quote walls. This game would be nothing to catch up on, no more than a few hours read.

--- Just found out Thor665 is going to do it. Thanks Thor!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 867, Majiffy wrote:
In post 864, Adam-12 wrote:I won't play with her ever again. That is the most anti-town thing I have ever seen a player do with 30+ pages of content. Now we have to start over with a new slot and it will be 50 pages before we are done.

I've replaced players with over 50 pages of material to read, and mostly text-heavy quote walls. This game would be nothing to catch up on, no more than a few hours read.

--- Just found out Thor665 is going to do it. Thanks Thor!

If anyone can do it HE can!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 866, ProHawk wrote:
You gotta be joking!

I wasn't joking when I said it was the most anti-town thing she has said so far. In reality, if she is scum its the smartest thing she could do for her team because it ideally gives her replacement a "fresh-start" because we cannot question her replacement about anything that transpired prior to him entering the game.

UNVOTE:

I don't like how this sounds like a policy lynch.

Also Mollie-Thor is at L-1. So no quick hammers!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

I still think a posting ban is in order...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

DO NOT USE ANY SHADE OF BLUE. Fuck sakes, I had to highlight that shit in Pro's post. (Yes, Jiffy, I know you are using blue, but it's fine)

In post 703, Malakittens wrote:You know what. People can be friends and constantly talk on skype and not be cheating if they are in the same game. >_>

In post 708, leviathan93 wrote:I really just want to say that I highly doubt either mollie or mantis would be cheating. this being said, if there was anything to shrimp's claim that they seemed to know each other's alignment it would mean that they were scum. This is possible and makes sense but I highly doubt that is actually a correct interpretation of either mollie's or mantis' game. that's my personal opinion. i could be wrong though.

This will answer 1. ^

2. I am toying with a Levi/Pro team. You are acting a bit different than I saw you act the last time. You know exactly how I play, but choosing it to build a case against me for it. I also feel as if you'll start something, but then gradually walk away from it as it begins to fuel into a large flame.

3. Adam is a town read for me.

4. I am voting Levi because his recent posts are giving me horrid alarm bells. There wouldn't have been a harm, but I wanted to see how you react to my post before I threw a vote onto you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Adam if you are so worried about a quickhammer, why don't you unvote?...
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 869, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 866, ProHawk wrote:
You gotta be joking!

UNVOTE:

I don't like how this sounds like a policy lynch.

Also Mollie-Thor is at L-1. So no quick hammers!

I think we need to let Thor replace and examine his defense. That's all I want to say about it.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 872, Malakittens wrote:Adam if you are so worried about a quickhammer, why don't you unvote?...

Unvoting is for wimps. If Mollie-Thor is not scum and they want to quick hammer and get auto-lynched tomorrow, have at it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”