Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 823, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 804, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 761, leviathan93 wrote:yeah, it is true that a game that I played as scum just recently ended. mala was the mod. however, i did not know that i could talk in the confirmation stage then either and learned that I could once night 1 happened. I was already in this game when that happened since I joined multiple games.

So it took you all the way until N1 to figure out that you could chat N0?? Why didn't you see that you could chat N0 from the initial posts in the Q/T like Mala said??

because i didn't really read the message all the way through. i'm a lazy motherfucker like that. i just learned that I was mafia and was like ok.

Ok so when exactly during that other game did you realize there was N0 chat?

Vote Count

Pirate Mollie (L-2): Shrimp85, Guile, Adam-12
Mantisdreamz(L-4): borkjerfkin
Leviathan (L-3): Pirate Mollie, Malakittens
Malakittens (L-4): ProHawk

Not Voting: leviathan93, Mantisdreamz,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Adam-12 »

@Mod: Please prod Mantis
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 825, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 823, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 804, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 761, leviathan93 wrote:yeah, it is true that a game that I played as scum just recently ended. mala was the mod. however, i did not know that i could talk in the confirmation stage then either and learned that I could once night 1 happened. I was already in this game when that happened since I joined multiple games.

So it took you all the way until N1 to figure out that you could chat N0?? Why didn't you see that you could chat N0 from the initial posts in the Q/T like Mala said??

because i didn't really read the message all the way through. i'm a lazy motherfucker like that. i just learned that I was mafia and was like ok.

Ok so when exactly during that other game did you realize there was N0 chat?

and why in post #31 did she say that she thought that scum could only talk during the night round when she has experience that this is not true?

adam I am not even going to address your wot you are trolleytracking.

levi plz don't listen to shrimp guy you are not a horrible player
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry. I'll have the links done later tonight after work. I went out with friends yesterday to see Twilight :P

Also, pro, I have supplied content, besides the links not working. Why do you still have your vote on me?

Bork I don't understand your other post.

Adam, I think I posted enough since content to be read as something other than null. You can tell which pages those links are on, but not the numbers itself.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 828, Malakittens wrote:Twilight :P
My wife made me record the second movie. For some odd reason, I have managed to escape the viewing, I'm just letting the DVR auto erase after a while :shifty:
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 am

Post by guille2015 »

Anyways, I don't have much to add at this point. Adam, that was an extremely long post, I'm sure Mala is going to appreciate it. I haven't read it completely yet, but from the parts that I read, I am in agreement. Additionally, I doubt that scum would point out some of the things you have pointed out. That's basically a very well thought out summary of the game, but with your opinion in them, which is a plus.

Here is my town reads. Hawk > Adam > Mala.

My scum reads are basically Mollie > Mantis.

Shirmp, Bork and Levi, I can't get my mind around yet.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:17 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 828, Malakittens wrote:
Also, pro, I have supplied content, besides the links not working. Why do you still have your vote on me?

The better question is why does this bother you.....? My vote stays until I can get an accurate read. The sooner you finish your broken post, the sooner I make my decision.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 826, Adam-12 wrote:
@Mod: Please prod Mantis

no need for prod. i am here. i've been trying to keep up to date through my phone on breaks at work. i'll be able to catch up fully tonight, i think.

there was a post Adam that i know you asked me to answer a few times. will find it now...
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

k, it was this one

In post 802, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 741, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 591, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 404, Mantisdreamz wrote:i know that she hates being mislynched as town. so that could account for her response.

So she is lying about the oppressed-lylo-martyr-logic?

What about being mislynched as scum?

This question is real.

I'd like Mantis' input on this.

i don't know if i mentioned it earlier, but i have never seen mollie say that she was 'tanking' for town, before. actually yea, i did mention it i - i agreed that it looked like it could be an excuse.

the lylo martyr thing, i have seen her say that type of thing before, as town... being a distraction, etc. but just because i've seen her say that as town before, doesn't mean she is.

there have been quite a lot of things that have stood out. One simple thing at the beginning that i originally questioned but kind of ignored, was her statement at the beginning that she had Prohawk as town. also, mollie using prohawk's words that: 'scum usually try to blend and hide', against him. she said that well, since i'm not blending and hiding and you think me to be scum, you're contradicting yourself.

...or something of that nature.

anyway, even if mollie is town, maybe she should be lynched because she's drawn so much attention, that being around at endgame is probably not a good thing to have.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

also, shrimp i'm not following mollie around like a puppy. i got over enthusiastic in thinking she was town. i dislike that statement of yours.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

also
In post 744, Adam-12 wrote:I feel bad that I have to take a stand on this but, now that the Mod has weighed in, I think discussion on the topic of cheating in the way that has already been addressed should never appear in this thread again.

I don't want to see even a defense offered by the accused parties. Instead just +1 this post if you would.

This post brought to you by the Anti-Flamewar Society: "Bringing a more peaceful Mafia game to you today!"

+1
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 745, Adam-12 wrote:
Mollie Site Meta wrote:The sites that I play on we do not even have an rvs stage most of us will just jump right in and get our hands dirty.

@Mantis: Is the statement from Mollie correct here or is it only true that some games don't use RVS; in other words is this a relative truth (some games) or an absolute truth (all off-site games)?

this is a tr statement.

the closest thing, is that sometimes for the few few pages, everyone is fluff posting and joking around with each other.

also, there will be random votes, as in someone comes into the thread with a policy vote on another, or something like that. but that kind of thing generally sparks up discussion right away.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

sorry my keyboard is messed up. the first sentence is supposed to say: that is a true statement. I guess it kind of works because the forum we are referring to is called 'tr'
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

I think this should work now Mala.

In post 777, Malakittens wrote:Oh please murder me now, I left off on Page 18/31. I blame Adam!

Adam's post

My case on Mollie boils down to:

1) Her RVS scum-aware vote for Shrimp
2) Her obsession with being lynched & declaring she is not scum
3) Her directing of the Tracker/Watcher
4) Cog-dis & AtE in her defense when wagoned
5) Her anti-town attitude when wagoned

Feel free to inquire about any point.

1) Link me to this post and explain why it's a scum-aware vote.
2) Okay, the only probable thing I see here could be that she's saying lynch me for "town cred" and I agree declaring that you aren't scum can be a scum tell, but that's grasping at straws.
3) I agree with this being a possible scum tell. I hate when people direct Night Actions, but the last few times I have seen someone do it they were town. So conflicted here.
4) AtE is not a scum tell.
5) What anti-town attitude?..

PM & Mantiz: Why is Guille "scum" for Post 438

This post
Why would you lynch make him look bad? Why do you even care what it makes him look like? I don't want this for my team - make it seems like you KNOW his alignment.

I do not like this post, do not like it one bit. Buddying here needs to stop!

Uh
@Borky: Where's your read on Mala and Mantis?

This smells of town
Only problem is that they can fake these special tells, but also change them up. Meta isn't always as reliable as it's made out to be. I just found that out the hard way.

HAI TOWN FEEL
I agree that town tend to be more paranoid in general, but scum tend to be a lot calmer.
There's a few town tells I been getting from Adam which hopefully by finishing reading the clusterfuck of pages I'll be able to describe.

@Mantis

Why should Adam be lynched today?
Oh I misread as it as Shrimp did, neverminddd.

Stop Buddying. :(

Something commonly done by town

NOT READING THE THREAD DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE IS SCUM. THIS HAPPENS TO BE DONE BY BOTH ALIGNMENTS, SO IT'S A NULL TELL.

@Mantis: I don't think that is a big scumslip. I mean I can see how it can be considered one, but I wouldn't really take much thought into it as of yet

OKAY, PM is town
METaaaatttackkk.
Oh, but for the sake of conversation. Stop, Drop
& roll
the freaking JMT's. You make me want to twitch when I see them.

No
I have seen town more times out of ten meta someone rather than scum.

Well
Least this time you included both Mantis and Mala, but those reads are so icky, it's not even funny. :(

Right
I commonly see town tank more rather than scum. Scum like to give up a fight unless they are the last one standing and then they'll just give up.

Bad Levi
Stop being a kissup to Bork, please, kthanks?

@Levi
You already know how I felt about your claim. You didn't help the town out by claiming early instead you fucked us over. If this was just plain vanilla game then I can be like whatever, but the fact IS we do have PR's in this game. You narrowed the field for them having to search for the PR's. So please tell me why you deserved to be Night Killed over any other player here?

Again
Normally done by town.

Awesome
Why did you just take my post before that seriously? I almost think you were willing to sway your read if I said yes.

@Guille
What Mollie was looking at regarding Levi.
I had a reason.
So basically you want me to see if she OMGUS-ed as town or scum. Okay I'll double check that after. I wasn't exactly sure what you wanted out of that.
I removed my vote, but I forgot exactly why I had it. Was something he was doing. >.>

@Bork:
Yeah, I did not have a town read. He was leaning null.

Loved the beginning of this post of Shrimps, but hated the end

Hey Pro, why did you poke at me for saying the same thing as Levi, but didn't say the same thing to Levi in his post #708.

My town mindset. (:

I'm so glad you are trying to direct attention for me for lurking when I feel that you are constantly jumping into arguments and then laying back as they take off into fireworks.

I LOL'd so hard
Bit of a filler post as you just literally agreed yet went wish-washy afterwards.

:(
I tend to get twitchy and paranoid and panicky as town rather than scum.

I'm going to do a pretty list of anything that gives me a gut "town" read of Adam.
Uno
Dos
Tres

&&&&TLDR&&& (Or something to that nature)

I'm getting twitchy posts from Levi lately. He's no longer much of a town read as it was before the game started. Weak scum read.
I'm going to watch ProHawk, I don't trust him. Leaning scum.
Adam has become a town read.
PM a town read.
Bork is a mild-town read.
Not really sure what to make of Guille.
Mantis is a weak town read. I want to watch for caution though.
Shrimp is town.

@Jiffy:

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 777, Malakittens wrote:

PM & Mantiz: Why is Guille "scum" for Post 438

because at the time i thought mollie could be town, and that guille was going over and beyond to make a case on her.

if mollie (at the time), or anyone for that matter looked town to me, what is wrong with buddying. i guess what i'm asking is what is wrong with buddying, in general?

fake edit - you being so adamant about that, makes me wonder if you know that guille is town?

@Mantis

Why should Adam be lynched today?
Oh I misread as it as Shrimp did, neverminddd.

if you kept reading to later discover that i didn't mean Adam should be lynched, why did you include this question, still?

no, Levi seems townish to me, now.

OKAY, PM is town
METaaaatttackkk.
Oh, but for the sake of conversation. Stop, Drop
& roll
the freaking JMT's. You make me want to twitch when I see them.

...does look kind of townish, that post. only thing, is that mollie said the conversation felt right at a time when her, adam and myself were discussing guille. but then she went to say i'm going to trust mantis's read on him.

if it felt right, mollie, why do you have to trust my read on him, and not your own?

you think it is Levi and Prohawk? i'll look at their posts again.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 833, Mantisdreamz wrote:k, it was this one

In post 802, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 741, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 591, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 404, Mantisdreamz wrote:i know that she hates being mislynched as town. so that could account for her response.

So she is lying about the oppressed-lylo-martyr-logic?

What about being mislynched as scum?

This question is real.

I'd like Mantis' input on this.

i don't know if i mentioned it earlier, but i have never seen mollie say that she was 'tanking' for town, before. actually yea, i did mention it i - i agreed that it looked like it could be an excuse.

the lylo martyr thing, i have seen her say that type of thing before, as town... being a distraction, etc. but just because i've seen her say that as town before, doesn't mean she is.

there have been quite a lot of things that have stood out. One simple thing at the beginning that i originally questioned but kind of ignored, was her statement at the beginning that she had Prohawk as town. also, mollie using prohawk's words that: 'scum usually try to blend and hide', against him. she said that well, since i'm not blending and hiding and you think me to be scum, you're contradicting yourself.

...or something of that nature.

anyway, even if mollie is town, maybe she should be lynched because she's drawn so much attention, that being around at endgame is probably not a good thing to have.

mantis voting me for any other reason than the last one is bullshit and you well know it. I used the term tanking in my newb on here; this seems to have a lot of online gamers on here and I was using language that they could identify with. you just said in a recent game that I am quieter as scum why are you backpedaling on this? and yeah, prohawk was contradicting himself and I was pointing that out how the flying fuck is that scummy? pointing out contradictions is scumhunting.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 840, pirate mollie wrote:anyway, even if mollie is town, maybe she should be lynched because she's drawn so much attention, that being around at endgame is probably not a good thing to have.

mantis voting me for any other reason than the last one is bullshit and you well know it. I used the term tanking in my newb on here; this seems to have a lot of online gamers on here and I was using language that they could identify with. you just said in a recent game that I am quieter as scum why are you backpedaling on this? and yeah, prohawk was contradicting himself and I was pointing that out how the flying fuck is that scummy? pointing out contradictions is scumhunting.[/quote]
i was kind of testing you in a way with that sentence.

yea you generally are quieter as scum, but this game is a little different - with the length of the deadline. i don't think scum can really afford to be quiet.

it was a contradiction, but i think it was the potential to turn it around on him which you did. I know you could have been testing him as well.. or showing him a flaw in that logic he stated. but, i'll have to go back and check, but i think you might have called him scum simply because of that.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

fixed about quote

In post 840, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 841, Mantisdreamz wrote:anyway, even if mollie is town, maybe she should be lynched because she's drawn so much attention, that being around at endgame is probably not a good thing to have.

mantis voting me for any other reason than the last one is bullshit and you well know it. I used the term tanking in my newb on here; this seems to have a lot of online gamers on here and I was using language that they could identify with. you just said in a recent game that I am quieter as scum why are you backpedaling on this? and yeah, prohawk was contradicting himself and I was pointing that out how the flying fuck is that scummy? pointing out contradictions is scumhunting.

i was kind of testing you in a way with that sentence.

yea you generally are quieter as scum, but this game is a little different - with the length of the deadline. i don't think scum can really afford to be quiet.

it was a contradiction, but i think it was the potential to turn it around on him which you did. I know you could have been testing him as well.. or showing him a flaw in that logic he stated. but, i'll have to go back and check, but i think you might have called him scum simply because of that.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

mollie, how sure are you that mala is town?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 839, Mantisdreamz wrote:

...does look kind of townish, that post. only thing, is that mollie said the conversation felt right at a time when her, adam and myself were discussing guille. but then she went to say i'm going to trust mantis's read on him.

if it felt right, mollie, why do you have to trust my read on him, and not your own?

cos I am certain of my read.

you think it is Levi and Prohawk? i'll look at their posts again.

tbh I have no clue who it is. the game is pretty much fucked for me at this point and I would consider subbing out but it is 10 days until until the deadline.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 833, Mantisdreamz wrote:even if mollie is town, maybe she should be lynched because she's drawn so much attention, that being around at endgame is probably not a good thing to have.

I don't agree with this (but after over 30 pages of content, I don't think she is town).

If she is town, we should lynch scum instead simply because the town has better ways of dealing with the situation than "martyr-lynching". That is why her argument is flawed and why I read it as a huge AtE & "too scummy to be scum dismissal".

If she has done this as town before then I can simply remove it from my case (which doesn't really affect my case because it is an ancillary point anyway). I definitely don't see it as a pro-town thing to suggest or as a helpful way to act for the town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 843, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie, how sure are you that mala is town?

oh I am definitely not anymore in fact she is probably scum who knows how I will flip but sees how retarded the bw on me is but knows she will get some good mileage out of fosing the people who are on it. if she is scum then that was an awesome gambit where she skipped the rvs stage I totally fell for it. I don't know like I said the game is pretty much fucked for me.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 844, pirate mollie wrote:the game is pretty much fucked for me at this point and I would consider subbing out but it is 10 days until until the deadline.

And its also what at least 3 days until the end of the game!? What is that like 50+ more pages?? This is such horse crap AtE.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 846, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 843, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie, how sure are you that mala is town?

oh I am definitely not anymore in fact she is probably scum who knows how I will flip but sees how retarded the bw on me is but knows she will get some good mileage out of fosing the people who are on it. if she is scum then that was an awesome gambit where she skipped the rvs stage I totally fell for it. I don't know like I said the game is pretty much fucked for me.

Why after 30 pages of content are you still moaning about lylo without a scum list or case? Throughout this whole thread you have been making bad votes and accusations and are still moping about like its the first 3 pages or something.

Something is wrong with that picture.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 829, guille2015 wrote:
In post 828, Malakittens wrote:Twilight :P
My wife made me record the second movie. For some odd reason, I have managed to escape the viewing, I'm just letting the DVR auto erase after a while :shifty:

Try not to get too upset when you "discover" it was "accidentally" recorded over. :cry:

COURAGE!

Return to “Completed Open Games”