Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 3121, mastin2 wrote:While I go sort this out in my mind for a while.
If MoI's scum and Aco town, if Aco's scum and MoI's scum
if both are scum and MoI a genius
, or neither scum and me in need of rope.

I'll sort this out for you - I've crossed out the possibilities that have no chance of occuring (since they all revolve around your derp read of me as scum for
LULZ META THAT YOU KEEP DODGING COMMITTING TO WITH SUPPORT
).

While the last remaining options is far from my first choice the fact that you call players like Nero (when his whole "MoI knew I was out of shots" flailing is clearly not from a Town perspective) and jasonT (who is playing much more to his scum meta of staying out of the fucking limelight - see the recently ended Dresden files where JasonT Town stuck his nose right out there Day 1) Town indicates of all the options presented it is the best one.

Why do you think Zabriel is Town Mastin (other than "Lulz you think he is scum")? I'd really like to see your support for the stance.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3101, mastin2 wrote:but I need it from you, since you're one of the few voices of strong reason in the town right now.

: /

Calling PV a strong voice? Hes been lurking his ass off. And his recent string of catchup posts sucked. You asked everyone else about why their activity sucked, but not PV?

@Mykonian: I can't tell if you are being sarcastic towards mastin or sarcastic towards me. Or saying that mastin is your best townread.

If its either of the latter, then: lol.

P-edit: And I dont recall getting a good answer to why Mykonian is town despite asking like 9001 times. Other than him getting pushed by MoI.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3102, mastin2 wrote:Your reads--similar to AP--seem rather focused, on specific players. Why is that?

Linking me with pidgey. Doesn't matter what pidgey's alignment is why the hell are you trying to connect us out of nowhere?

And that question is pointed as hell. Tunnel vision is not a scumtell.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm saying that recently he's my best townread.

And there's nothing funny about that. He very clearly towntold and that's enough for me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3102, mastin2 wrote:I think you're town

Why is pidgey a townread?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 am

I'd like the following people to comment directly about the "MoI is framing me" portion of my directed at Nero as to what is says about each of our respective alignments. Of course scum can feel free to dodge
- Mastin, mykonian, Zabriel, Peregrine, Kublia Khan, jasonT1981

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:21 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.6

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" -Sirius Black
"Wait!" -Remus Lupin
"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it, in Azkaban!" -Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

zabriel - 4 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, mykonian, AngryPidgeon)
mykonian - 2 (Kise, pidgey)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (zabriel)
Acosmist - 1 (jasonT1981)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)
Kise - 1 (mastin2)

Not voting - PeregrineV, Kublai Khan, Cheery Dog

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
Kublai Khan and pidgey are V/LA until Thursday.

Yates has received his first prod.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3081, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3080, PeregrineV wrote:Now, I'm expected to believe that MoI couldn't come up with a plan to use the power of a proven, unblockable, possibly night-kill eating dayvig to press a town advantage?

We've been talking about getting Acosmist tested for a couple pages. (Ya Im going with Acosmist STD jokes)

I don't see a point to having Acomist tested.
But, if you insist, and Nero claims to be out of shots, and you don't want the messenger to claim, who is going to test Acomist?

In post 3081, AngryPidgeon wrote:Didn't you link a game in which MoI recommended NOT leashing an SK?
I actually linked the only game I recall that had me, MoI and an SK. In that one he acted like it was a foregone conclusion Sinestro would be lynched (which it was), and there would have been no leashing of him at all.
I'm not actually questioning his meta about it, I'm questioning his logic around "bad idea-can't or shouldn't be done".

I did post a link to a game where the SK was leashed and died that night.

In post 3081, AngryPidgeon wrote:That sounds more relevant than MoI using town PRs in a plan in another game. And ya, he does that. He made a huge plan in Switchboard mafia.
They were PRs that had confirmable results, just like Tammy daykilling the town selected target.
Was he scum or town in Switchboard?

In post 3081, AngryPidgeon wrote:And what plan could there possibly be for MoI to come up with. Its either lynch/don't lynch tammy. You are comparing apples to oranges.
Not at all. Tammy would be lynched at some point- everybody knew and admitted to it. The argument was whether or not to use her as a double-lynch effect and a NK magnet.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3082, Kise wrote:Ben's suspicion, not yours. got it. At least now you know that meta on WC isn't reliable.

Still wondering how you arrived at Ben having a result, considering the timeline of events.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3084, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:Becasue it expresses a lot of my thinking.
Esclouta replaced in and posted a lot of my thinking.
Myk has echoed thoughts I've had this game.
Mastin, arguing with MoI aside, has been posting thoughts I agree with.

Since we don't really share playstyles, then I can conclude they probably share an alignment with me. So even if we disagree on details, I trust they are actually looking for scum.

How are these town tells?

They are only towntells if you are town.

In post 3084, Cheery Dog wrote:Sharing thinking is a worse tell than the 'scum tell' of people talking to their scum reads as if they were town which was happening yesterday.
I think conflicting motivation (trying to appear to be scumhunting and trying to not actually catch scum) is pretty reliable as a scum tell.

In post 3084, Cheery Dog wrote:I've been town had scum use this to get on my side, I've also been scum and had town use that in their reasoning for why I'm town.
Do you have any other reasons for believing them to share an alignment with you?

True, but I didn't ask leading questions and they provided the answer I wanted to here. They posted either the question I was asking in my head, or made the points I had in my head.
Similar mindset that I wouldn't have as scum is pretty strong for me.

--
In post 3084, Cheery Dog wrote:on some other topic, MoI's posts aren't helping me want to lynch his scumreads. (though I don't think they've got to a stage where I feel he needs to be lynched today though)

In your own words, who are MoI scumreads?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3086, mykonian wrote:Then pidgey is suddenly calling for flavour info from Acosmist. 120 pages in and that's what is important to him. Absolutely stunning.

His play has been crap, but if he's town he should just step it up.

I would like to hear the flavor though. If he's town, and he's dead but he's already given us the flavor, at least we'll know the death was through the targeting of Acomist.
If he's scum he'll be held to it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3087, mykonian wrote:
In post 3083, pappums rat wrote:
Votecount 4.5

"That's it, Snake. Hurt me more. Make me feel alive again." -Gray Fox, Metal Gear Solid

zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, AngryPidgeon)
mykonian - 2 (Kise, pidgey)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, zabriel)
Acosmist - 1 (jasonT1981)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)

Not voting - PeregrineV, Kublai Khan, Cheery Dog

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
Kublai Khan and pidgey are V/LA until Thursday.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.

And this reflects the pain. 8 to lynch in 9 days and we are nowhere. Nobody gives a shit. Apparently.

Zab wagon is one I could live with.
---
MoI I would enjoy as well
not lynching acosmist
Jason is a good baseline lynch.
HELL YEAH PIDGEY LYNCH but isn't going to happen because you are a lazy bunch
cheery? Is he playing?

And while KK is town, everybody else in the not voting catagory can have death as well.

So why is zabriel wagon so slow? Is scum fighting it, or town refusing to get on it? And why MoI?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3130, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I'd like the following people to comment directly about the "MoI is framing me" portion of my directed at Nero as to what is says about each of our respective alignments. Of course scum can feel free to dodge
- Mastin, mykonian, Zabriel, Peregrine, Kublia Khan, jasonT1981

it wasn't worth my time to read it. I fail to see the relevance of you having a good guess and him being annoyed at having no shots left. How does this make either of you scum again?

It doesn't.
and stop bolding your posts tyvm. Makes you damn hard to read without gaining a migraine
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3097, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Peregrine – Do you think spamming the thread with a bunch of random responses is effectively scum-hunting? What specifically do you love about Nero’s Post 3012? I’d like to know specifically what he wrote that you agree with.

It's easier to list what I disagree with, and why.

In post 3012, Nero Cain wrote:Well part of me really wants to vote MKY ‘cause that ELS wagon was defiantly a counter wagon.
I think Myk is town, so not voting him anytime soon.

In post 3012, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2981, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Please explain why you didn’t Insta-Neighborize Benmage Night 2. “I didn’t want to” isn’t an explanation that supports your play from a Town perspective. Especially given you per mastin can do more than 1 person a Night.

I don't like Ben. This is interesting. Thor's slot was a town doc yet he didn't protect Ben since that's the town thing to do right? So I guess the mod screwed up and Thor is really scum ‘cause he didn’t do “what a townie is supposed to do” I really feel like this “Nero didn’t do what a “townie” should have done” is more likely to come from scum.
Thor replaced in after the night. I think WC, who was in the spot, missed the deadline or never submitted an action.
And possibly neighborizing the cop would be smart, but
1. Claimed cop is going to be targted for the NK, meaning their life expectancy is short, meaning your N-shot has less power Plus, I like to use neighborizer to scumhunt my targets as well as combine ideas. Knowing Ben is cop takes away have of the neighborhood use.
2. If you don't like someone, you're probably not going to create an avenue where you interact with them even more.

In post 3012, Nero Cain wrote:I have scum reads on all of MOI, AP and Cherry. It’s very interesting that they are all bunched up together. I did not like Snifit and Cherry hasn’t done anything since joining this game. Note also how Kise spent the early game calling Snifit scum but we haven’t heard a anything from him lately.
I'm still up in the air on you. Usually by the time I have a good read on you, your dead or almost dead. The rest, after catching up the other day and rereading some parts, I agree with.

And my responses aren't random. Why would you think they are?
And as to effectiveness, we'll see about that also.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am

In post 3137, mykonian wrote:it wasn't worth my time to read it. I fail to see the relevance of you having a good guess and him being annoyed at having no shots left. How does this make either of you scum again?

It doesn't. and stop bolding your posts tyvm. Makes you damn hard to read without gaining a migraine

Go die in a fire if by some miracle of miracles you are Town. Because frankly this prissy prima-donna attitude (it wasn't worth my time to READ IN A GAME BASED ON THE WRITTEN WORD) is so fucking annoying it is reaching "Mod Blacklist" territory for me if you are Town.

If you are scum as I suspect - I can understand completely.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:28 am

Post by mykonian »

kindly put me on that blacklist then.

And it wasn't. I read it and it was an argument about nothing. Has no relevance at all. And I ask about that and I get this answer.

Wait, what answer? Not a thing. I get a series of threats about asking a goddamn question.

vote MoI

Good luck talking yourself out of that.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3097, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I see this and wonder what exactly your thought process is Peregrine. Because you linked (poorly since half your links don’t go to what they say they do, but I get what you are going for there) to a game where I explicitly argue against leashing as Serial Killer. And I’ve provide other links to Town MoI specifically arguing against it.

Did you read those links I provided? If so what about Zom-Com makes you think that I would want to leash a Serial Killer here?

No, I didn't read your links. If you say they are
MoI argues against leashing an SK
, then I believe they will be.
1. My point is that Tammy-SK was different. It was out in the open, during the day, confirmable, and controllable. Just like all of our Zombie role claims.
2. Based on that fact alone, where town would lynch, have info, and effect another town-selected lynch between each scum-NK, seems to argue for an increase in town power.
3. If you could plan out 6 players with multiple powers and claimed powers, why should I believe that you are not capable of seeing the benefit of dayvig Tammy-SK and even trying to work up a plan to use her to town's benefit?
4. And the fact that she could draw a NK, BP or not, means another town death prevented.
5. And she would have been lynched if she wasn't NKed, or if she didn't vig the town selected target.

Do you disagree with any of the above statements?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 am

Post by mykonian »

no wait

In post 3059, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero gets his own post because his posting needs individual attention

The first element that needs direct attention is the following scummy, scummy posting by Nero –

Nero wrote:No. I'm out of shots. MOI knew I was out of shots so that’s why he said this

Nero wrote:He was setting me up.

Nero wrote:I claimed to have 3. Tammy is 1. Mastin is 2 and Thor is 3. Anyone with basic counting and reading skills should have known I was out wich turns out to be MOI and only Moi.

See?
This is scum scrambling and lying out of their teeth.
Nero NEVER claimed any number of Codecs. Here is what he claimed, from

Didn’t use it last night. Yes it’s x-hot.

He repeats this at

I have X codecs to give away.

Yes that’s right folks – he claimed X which is an unknown number. Yet now, after I correctly predicted his response which was “Oh, I’m out” I suddenly was setting him up and I knew he only had 3. And the reason why he states I knew he was out is a
DIRECT LIE.
Furthermore look at and .

Scum scrambling to avoid risking suiciding on a claimed PGO.

Now on to other elements of his recent posts –

Nero wrote: I really really really dislike MOI. He’s too experienced to be playing outguess the mod. Ditto for Kise. That said Kise leap frogs over MOI for shadowing.

Read in full and then look at the excerpt above. Note that in 3012 (or frankly in any of his recent posts) Nero does not address Kise directly at all. No quoting him or anything. In fact 3012 ostensibly is listing even more play from me Nero is trying to pass off as scummy. So Nero is saying “Well, Kise is more scummy than MoI” yet he’s not actually posting anything about Kise and is posting lots of things about me. This is scum wanting to disengage from their read since they are losing the battle badly on their play.

Nero wrote: I don't like Ben. This is interesting. Thor's slot was a town doc yet he didn't protect Ben since that's the town thing to do right? So I guess the mod screwed up and Thor is really scum ‘cause he didn’t do “what a townie is supposed to do” I really feel like this “Nero didn’t do what a “townie” should have done” is more likely to come from scum.

Oh ho ho … a two-for-one of scumminess.

1. So you “didn’t like Ben” is the reason you are floating for not Neighborizing the Cop? That’s absurd. I’ve already laid out all the reasons Town Nero should have done so regardless of his thoughts about Ben being possible Mafia (which Nero just dodged saying “It’s not how I play”). The “I don’t like him” card is not playing to a Town Wincon
2. Straw-manning to say “Oh, Thor didn’t protect him and Thor flipped Town so your argument isn’t valid”. Who says Thor’s slot didn’t protect him and that scum don’t have a Strongman type of ability (limited or otherwise)? You do in this argument. Of course Town shouldn’t know that. Also to be a stickler – Thor replaced in at which was after Night 2 so he couldn’t have put in a protect on Benmage.

Nero wrote: In out last game, (the revolution one) you were a claimed friendly neighbor. I questioned your claim, you therefore thought I was stupid for it since you were "confirmed". Of course you were confirmed to one player but still you WERE NOT confirmed to me and the rest of the players.

But I never once said anything about me being "confirmed town" 'cause I have a CONFIRMED role. Take your lies and get off my case.

Well this is quite hilarious. You are a Confirmed Neighborizor. Congrats. I never suggested you weren't a Neighborizor. I suggested you were a Scum Neighborizor. Regardless, your role says
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
about your alignment which is the only thing that is important to the game. So why were you yelling so much about being confirmed when you can
EASILY BE A SCUM ROLE?
Hmmm? You were trying to say that you being a Neighborizor meant your play couldn’t be suspected which is clearly incorrect.

For further yucks you bring up the ended game where I was confirmed Town
TO ANOTHER PLAYER WHO PUBLICLY DECLARED IT
and are trying to say the situations are at all analogus. They are not and either you are Town and now permanently wear the VI tag (like predecssors Furculow, Drmyshottyissik, and other terrible, terrible players) or are scum.

I’m thinking scum at this stage.

--

As a reminder on top of all the recent stuff above Nero is scummy for the following (which I have previously mentioned)

1. Not Neighbozing the Cop (addressed, again, above)
2. Repeatedly flip-flopping on his stance on the Messenger (first he is only scummy if a scummy player claims the role, then he became confirmed Scum to Nero . Now he’s going back and forth between saying the Messenger should target Acosmist and saying if he’s scum he’d just lie about it. He's like a fish out of water on the floor ... hopping from position to position desperately trying to get a breath of relief yet still suffocating under his own scummy play.
3. When I brought up Nero’s play in Star Wars Mafia he attacked me for Lying about his partner. When I corrected who his partner on the list was and demonstrated how his behavior to that partner was just as I had claimed he’s never addressed that.
4. The last is a bit of relational information that isn’t scummy directly since none of them have flipped but here’s

My top 3 scum reads are you, Myk, and zab but with you voting Myk it looks like I’m wrong about one of you.

ISO Nero. Look at the amount of times he actually scum-hunts or even votes Mykonian or Zabriel.

before you put me on any kind of blacklist, tell me how this is relevant to the question whether nero is scum. Because that is apparently way too hard to answer for you, while you do ask me to read it and say something relevant about it. All I see is a lot of MoI being MoI. Fucking dragon spewing fire and very little scumhunting.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3138, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3012, Nero Cain wrote:Well part of me really wants to vote MKY ‘cause that ELS wagon was defiantly a counter wagon.
I think Myk is town, so not voting him anytime soon.

Good you quoted this.

They were both set up by the same person (MoI) for the reason the ELS supported me. And someone decided that was unnatural and ELS reached deadline.

Not a counterwagon at all. Mine simply didn't launch and the same people hopped onto the next and did manage to get that completed. That's the weirdest thing isn't it? The reason every single one of you could have known els was a bad lynch: there was literally no attempt at a counterwagon. None.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

In post 3142, mykonian wrote:before you put me on any kind of blacklist, tell me how this is relevant to the question whether nero is scum. Because that is apparently way too hard to answer for you, while you do ask me to read it and say something relevant about it. All I see is a lot of MoI being MoI. Fucking dragon spewing fire and very little scumhunting.

No fucking wait yourself.

Why the fuck does Nero Town directly lie about saying I was scum "framing him since I knew he was out of shots" when he FUCKING NEVER SAID BEFORE SAID POSTS HE ONLY HAD THREE SHOTS?

It's not rocket science you self-righteous stupid prick. He CLEARLY LIED. No two ways about it. And it's RIGHT THERE IN THE ORIGINAL POST YOU WHINED ABOUT READING!

So are you scum defending Nero or just as stupid as you are presenting Myk?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 am

Post by mykonian »

why would he do it as town.

That's what would make it relevant. Now you are just arguing some inane point just to show how MoI you are.

And dear dragon, please keep the language down. It's a social game after all. Lets be social, shall we?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 3115, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey Acosmist - I've had a Town read on you for your PGO claim and early ISO posting. Frankly though your posting in the last two days leaves a lot to be desired. Please do a better job of being useful. Lately you are hovering at a PMyst / T-Bone level of posting. That's not a good thing if you are Town.

Lynch zabriel.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am

In post 3146, Acosmist wrote:Lynch zabriel.

Well look where I am voting and get back to me.

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Acosmist »

Did Nero straight-up lie?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3126, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3101, mastin2 wrote:but I need it from you, since you're one of the few voices of strong reason in the town right now.

: /

Calling PV a strong voice? Hes been lurking his ass off. And his recent string of catchup posts sucked. You asked everyone else about why their activity sucked, but not PV?

Strong voice may be a stretch, but what sucks about my catchup posts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”