Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

FOXDIE is an engineered retrovirus developed by the DIA for the Pentagon. It is programmed to kill specific people by identifying the person's DNA and their nanomachines then causing cardiac arrest. The only known host for FOXDIE was Solid Snake.

hmm, I wonder if he could have a hit list based on flavor. Lyncher maybe, find Solid Snake and infect with Foxdie?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Acosmist »

I already claimed.

Get your damn fingerprints on my lynch if you want, cowards. I said that fucking yesterday and this didn't happen. You getting scared someone's going to confirm my claim tonight?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Acosmist »

The instant my claim is about to be confirmed, suddenly I gotta go today. Innnnnnteresting.

Also Jason, LOLSOLIDSNAKEINAHARRYPOTTERGAMELOL
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Acosmist »

You're my new kdownsyndrome
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3052, Acosmist wrote:

Also Jason, LOLSOLIDSNAKEINAHARRYPOTTERGAMELOL

is that all your going to rant about, a flavor mistake on the fist page, at 2am?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3051, Acosmist wrote:I already claimed.

Get your damn fingerprints on my lynch if you want, cowards. I said that fucking yesterday and this didn't happen. You getting scared someone's going to confirm my claim tonight?

yes, a possible town role... why do you want someone to target you, knowing they
could
be town and die. And my votes on you.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.4

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone

zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, AngryPidgeon)
mykonian - 2 (Kise, pidgey)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, zabriel)
Acosmist - 2 (jasonT1981, Cheery Dog)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)

Not voting - PeregrineV, Kublai Khan

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
Kublai Khan and pidgey are V/LA until Thursday.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3052, Acosmist wrote:The instant my claim is about to be confirmed, suddenly I gotta go today. Innnnnnteresting.

Nobody has actually said "yes they will test you tonight" though, and the best way to actually test you probably is to lynch you.

I have just gone and looked up what foxdie actually was (may have helped if I'd played metal gear), and what that explained to me, your claim about whoever dying at some stage during the game and not the night they targeted you like a normal PGO does ring about as being possible.

UNVOTE:
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Let me start with the now customary bold text –

@Everyone – Please note that Mastin has been challenged to provide a single link for a Town game from MoI showing that he would support leashing a Serial Killer. He continues to dodge doing it because he can’t. This demonstrates that every element of his longwinded posts about me are pure rhetoric he knows he can’t actually support. He’s lying about having any meta to support his ‘suspicion’.

If you want insight into why Mastin is continually dodging this I think reading this should tell you the reason.

My advice isn't to push BS. My advice isn't to admit that it's invalid, either. Both are detrimental. The best response is--in my opinion--to ignore it, for as long as you can, until another option would be less detrimental. (Most likely, admiting it's no longer valid. Many times, you don't have to say it's no longer valid, and it hurts your case to admit it, so just don't, until it is necessary--a good portion of the time, it won't be.)

He knows he’s busted and doesn’t want to hurt his ‘case’ by admitting so. So he’s directly ignoring it. I’m going to continue to bring this up at least once a day to remind everyone that Mastin is basically flinging bullshit and his behavior when challenged indicates he knows he is.

--

Jason wrote: LOLOLOL beat a different drum if thats all you can bring up on me.

I’m adding Jason to my list of players I will vote as necessary at deadline. Because he has ignored my questions long enough and keeps posting “Caught for the wrong reasons” crap like this.

Jason wrote: We test his claim, we could lose a Nero - town power role.

We lynch him, no loss to town really given scum won't want to target him anyway. And that tests his claim. Worst case, we lynch a PGO. Best case, we lynch lying scum.

So you know Nero is Town how exactly again? Can’t be his claim since you as a Mod have used Scum Neighborizors on multiple occasions.

So you don’t want to test Acos as it could cause the death of a Town Powerrole. But you’d by happy to lynch Acos as it would be “No Loss to Town”. Um whut? Lynching a PGO is 100% stupider than lynching a Neighborizor / Messenger / Any Other Role that can’t kill scum.

Nope.jpg. Scummy post.

Jason wrote: hmm, I wonder if he could have a hit list based on flavor. Lyncher maybe, find Solid Snake and infect with Foxdie?

So he claimed Solid Snake immediately Day 1 and was never counter-claimed (you know, which would the proper move for Town when someone claims your character and you aren’t a Cop or Vig)? Yet he’s a lyncher looking for Solid Snake.

Yeah that couldn't be stupider a premise ...

--

pidgey wrote: This isn't a fucking KILL FLAVOR CLAIM BTW!

I DONT SEE THE MOD POSTING

Some Harry Potter or Metal gear guy, Town, FOXDIE carried Night 4

nope.jpg

But could you see the Mod posting

Some player, Role and Alignment, killed by FOXDIE Night X?

If so shut the hell up about it. If not let’s discuss exactly why you don’t think that’s viable.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:06 am

Nero gets his own post because his posting needs individual attention

The first element that needs direct attention is the following scummy, scummy posting by Nero –

Nero wrote:No. I'm out of shots. MOI knew I was out of shots so that’s why he said this

Nero wrote:He was setting me up.

Nero wrote:I claimed to have 3. Tammy is 1. Mastin is 2 and Thor is 3. Anyone with basic counting and reading skills should have known I was out wich turns out to be MOI and only Moi.

See?
This is scum scrambling and lying out of their teeth.
Nero NEVER claimed any number of Codecs. Here is what he claimed, from

Didn’t use it last night. Yes it’s x-hot.

He repeats this at

I have X codecs to give away.

Yes that’s right folks – he claimed X which is an unknown number. Yet now, after I correctly predicted his response which was “Oh, I’m out” I suddenly was setting him up and I knew he only had 3. And the reason why he states I knew he was out is a
DIRECT LIE.
Furthermore look at and .

Scum scrambling to avoid risking suiciding on a claimed PGO.

Now on to other elements of his recent posts –

Nero wrote: I really really really dislike MOI. He’s too experienced to be playing outguess the mod. Ditto for Kise. That said Kise leap frogs over MOI for shadowing.

Read in full and then look at the excerpt above. Note that in 3012 (or frankly in any of his recent posts) Nero does not address Kise directly at all. No quoting him or anything. In fact 3012 ostensibly is listing even more play from me Nero is trying to pass off as scummy. So Nero is saying “Well, Kise is more scummy than MoI” yet he’s not actually posting anything about Kise and is posting lots of things about me. This is scum wanting to disengage from their read since they are losing the battle badly on their play.

Nero wrote: I don't like Ben. This is interesting. Thor's slot was a town doc yet he didn't protect Ben since that's the town thing to do right? So I guess the mod screwed up and Thor is really scum ‘cause he didn’t do “what a townie is supposed to do” I really feel like this “Nero didn’t do what a “townie” should have done” is more likely to come from scum.

Oh ho ho … a two-for-one of scumminess.

1. So you “didn’t like Ben” is the reason you are floating for not Neighborizing the Cop? That’s absurd. I’ve already laid out all the reasons Town Nero should have done so regardless of his thoughts about Ben being possible Mafia (which Nero just dodged saying “It’s not how I play”). The “I don’t like him” card is not playing to a Town Wincon
2. Straw-manning to say “Oh, Thor didn’t protect him and Thor flipped Town so your argument isn’t valid”. Who says Thor’s slot didn’t protect him and that scum don’t have a Strongman type of ability (limited or otherwise)? You do in this argument. Of course Town shouldn’t know that. Also to be a stickler – Thor replaced in at which was after Night 2 so he couldn’t have put in a protect on Benmage.

Nero wrote: In out last game, (the revolution one) you were a claimed friendly neighbor. I questioned your claim, you therefore thought I was stupid for it since you were "confirmed". Of course you were confirmed to one player but still you WERE NOT confirmed to me and the rest of the players.

But I never once said anything about me being "confirmed town" 'cause I have a CONFIRMED role. Take your lies and get off my case.

Well this is quite hilarious. You are a Confirmed Neighborizor. Congrats. I never suggested you weren't a Neighborizor. I suggested you were a Scum Neighborizor. Regardless, your role says
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
about your alignment which is the only thing that is important to the game. So why were you yelling so much about being confirmed when you can
EASILY BE A SCUM ROLE?
Hmmm? You were trying to say that you being a Neighborizor meant your play couldn’t be suspected which is clearly incorrect.

For further yucks you bring up the ended game where I was confirmed Town
TO ANOTHER PLAYER WHO PUBLICLY DECLARED IT
and are trying to say the situations are at all analogus. They are not and either you are Town and now permanently wear the VI tag (like predecssors Furculow, Drmyshottyissik, and other terrible, terrible players) or are scum.

I’m thinking scum at this stage.

--

As a reminder on top of all the recent stuff above Nero is scummy for the following (which I have previously mentioned)

1. Not Neighbozing the Cop (addressed, again, above)
2. Repeatedly flip-flopping on his stance on the Messenger (first he is only scummy if a scummy player claims the role, then he became confirmed Scum to Nero . Now he’s going back and forth between saying the Messenger should target Acosmist and saying if he’s scum he’d just lie about it. He's like a fish out of water on the floor ... hopping from position to position desperately trying to get a breath of relief yet still suffocating under his own scummy play.
3. When I brought up Nero’s play in Star Wars Mafia he attacked me for Lying about his partner. When I corrected who his partner on the list was and demonstrated how his behavior to that partner was just as I had claimed he’s never addressed that.
4. The last is a bit of relational information that isn’t scummy directly since none of them have flipped but here’s

My top 3 scum reads are you, Myk, and zab but with you voting Myk it looks like I’m wrong about one of you.

ISO Nero. Look at the amount of times he actually scum-hunts or even votes Mykonian or Zabriel.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@MOI.. no, I am saying hypo town, if he is town, we waste a town role on testing a claim
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 am

Post by mastin2 »

MoI wrote:Please note that Mastin has been challenged to provide a single link for a Town game from MoI showing that he would support leashing a Serial Killer.
Except that was never the issue. I said as much, in fact. Have said it. MoI continuing to push it is ignoring the fact that I've addressed why--
I never doubted MoI's stance on a normal SK. He has no incentive as either alignment to lie about it.

I do, and HAVE, doubted MoI's stance on an SK THIS game,
BECAUSE OF
the CIRCUMSTANCES of the SK--
It's not a normal SK, but a day-SK. More than that, it was a day-SK which the scum could LITERALLY
NOT
AFFORD TO KEEP ALIVE.

MoI wrote:If you want insight into why Mastin is continually dodging this I think reading this should tell you the reason.
MoI's attempt at using my own threads is laughably bad, since I know them better than anyone else. He's
1:
Taking a link over a year old,
2:
From a post not even part of the guide,
3:
Which is from before the revised version,
4:
On a guide which I have consistently been rewriting, from "Thoughts While Isolated" and my recent Theory Project.

And Nero's still town. As is Jason, but not as much as Nero.

Let's review the motive for his actions:
-Neighborizing the scum NK as scum, wasting one of his very limited shots gains him...
...Potential WIFOM that scum wouldn't ever do that.

-Neighborizing Thor as town, using one of his very limited shots gains him...
The insight of a very strong town player (Thor) who thanks to suspicion on that slot is not likely to be killed, and yet is minorly suspicious, so talk in the neighbor QT could shed light on his alignment.
And if he's town, then the neighborhood would be made up of players who could coordinate with one another, bouncing ideas off of each other and getting their act together.
Plus, Thor is Thor. He's a funny guy all-around, and having him post in a QT will make your day better. :P

But let's go beyond his role. Let's look at his opinions, shall we? This scumhunting from Nero is in line exactly with what I see from him as town. He's been consistently on the offensive and never on the defensive (since even when he was defending himself, he was using it as an offense), pushing consistent suspects with a train of thought easy to follow. His suspects (MoI, Kise, and Cheery Dog. Oh, and if memory serves, probably AP as well.) are all pretty solidly placed; he's not waffling on them at all. But those reads aren't set in stone (confirmation bias), as they
have
changed over the course of the game, meaning he's willing to adapt his reads for new evidence, rather than morphing evidence to fit his reads. If that wasn't enough, he brings new insight almost every single time he posts, bringing new thoughts to the table each time, rather than repeating the same old stuff over and over again. *coughcoughmoicoughcough* Add in his stubbornness, and the guy can't get much stronger town on his play.

Nero is pretty much one of the worst possible mislynches in the history of mislynches.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOI - Could you restate the questions ive missed please?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 am

Note that despite requests neither Nero or Mastin have shared the posts Thor made in the QT. Just another reminder.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

And again, this pattern shows why MoI is scum. He's pushing for the idea of:
-If one of the messenger and neighborizer flips town, the other is scum.
Meaning that he's got two mislynches lined up there.
-Pushing Zab as scum.
-Pushing me as scum.
-Pushing jason as scum.
-Pushing myk as scum.
-Pushed El as scum.

Just as El did, I can guarantee everyone up there will flip town. (Why? Because I'm a Scumhunting God, of course. :P)

More than that, he's consistently been defending and buddying Kise, Aco, the birds, while also pretty much ignoring Cheery Dog.
He's never really stated his opinion on most of the playerlist, in fact.

Only on the above.
-Plus, Thor had quite a strong push against MoI. And take Occam's Razor for setup design, advice from my Theory Project:
If speculation of scum actions requires the existence of an unproven scum role (in this case, that Thor was rolecopped), chances are quite high you've gone wrong.

Though it's
possible
the scum have both a roleblocker and a rolecop, it's not
probable
, meaning Thor was a good 85% likely not to have been killed for his role, but for something else. What else would it be? It'd have to be his reads.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:37 am

In post 3060, jasonT1981 wrote:@MOI.. no, I am saying hypo town, if he is town, we waste a town role on testing a claim

And I'm saying that is meaningless. You aren't willing to test a hypoTown role that is weak (Neighborizor) on a hypoTown role that is deadly to scum if confirmed (PGO). And you then say we lose nothing if we mislynch a PGO. That's so stupid I want to post the Jackie Chan face right now.

A Confirmed PGO means that scum have to make the tough choice to either lose a member killing him (1 for 1 which is good for Town) or leave him alive as confirmed Town and hope they can endgame him. If you are trying to say there is no downside to mislynching a Town PGO you need to find another game to play because you don't get Mafia.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ugh, had a response typed out and had to leave for work. So quick notes.

Jason's opinion on Acosmist is derp. Why would you rather have a town neighborizer alive than a town pgo? And if we lynch Acosmist and he flips town, that still doesnt confirm nero's alignment. But IDK how reliably we can test Acosmist's claim since he doesn't know how long it takes for his target to die evidently. If the messenger wants to do it I guess leave that up to them. Nero is claiming to be out of shots anyhow so w/e.

@Mastin: There is no difference between an SK and a Day SK in this scenario. (At least to me). So I dont understand why that matters. Why is Nero town? Using a shot on Thor IS WIFOM and a neighbotizing power is not that powerful anyways. If I were scum-Nero I would not at all mind wasting a shot to look more town.

Also your MoI case is that he pushed town Elscouta. Not a scumtell. And that he is pushing Zab. Why is zab town? Hes scummy and I dont see how anyone could have a townread on him simply given the lack of content from him. And, no, voting MoI is not a towntell. Im leaning a little less towards Mykonian after failing to find that quote of his I thought I remembered, but hes still not even remotely prob-town. MoI's push on him makes total sense.

And honestly I fall into each and every point you bring up against MoI. I pushed Elscouta. I am pushing Zab. I suspect you and Mykonian. And I also didn't want to bother leashing Tammy. So why is MoI conf-scum for those points and me not so much?

Who was it that you said AV's post tied MoI's alignment too? I cant look through your ISO for that, but I remember you being adamant about AV's post 47.

lol @ foxdie carried.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am

Mastin wrote: Except that was never the issue. I said as much, in fact. Have said it. MoI continuing to push it is ignoring the fact that I've addressed why--
I never doubted MoI's stance on a normal SK. He has no incentive as either alignment to lie about it.

I do, and HAVE, doubted MoI's stance on an SK THIS game, BECAUSE OF the CIRCUMSTANCES of the SK--
It's not a normal SK, but a day-SK. More than that, it was a day-SK which the scum could LITERALLY NOT AFFORD TO KEEP ALIVE.

Oh so now you are back-tracking to say it is the circumstances and dodging all Meta elements to your argeument (Town MoI would keep that powerful role alive). Nice “Moving the Goalposts” tactic.

The fact remains that a Day Serial Killer is no different from a regular Serial Killer when it comes to leashing in this game. With a scum Roleblocker dead the circumstances are functionally the same for Town. The only difference is a slight timing difference (when does Town get the information on who the Serial Killer shot). With a Day Killer it is instant while with a regular Serial Killer it is at the same time as the Nightkill is disclosed. Town could still (if they were stupid) direct the regular Serial Killer who to target at Night and lynch them the next day if that person wasn’t shot.

Unless you want to argue that scum in this game have a Busdriver or Redirector in addition to their Roleblocker that would complicate the plan (and I’ve seen nothing either way that I can recall) your “the CIRCUMSTANCES” argument is just rhetoric. Which doesn’t surprise me given the rest of your play has been along those crappy lines.

AGAIN MASTIN - WHERE IS THIS STRONG META EVIDENCE YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THAT PROVES TOWN MOI WOULD DO WHAT YOU KEEP SAYING? WHY NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR STATEMENTS WHEN MY GAME RECORD IS AN OPEN BOOK?

Mastin wrote:
MoI's attempt at using my own threads is laughably bad, since I know them better than anyone else. He's
1: Taking a link over a year old,
2: From a post not even part of the guide,
3: Which is from before the revised version,
4: On a guide which I have consistently been rewriting, from "Thoughts While Isolated" and my recent Theory Project

Denying those are your direct words? Why didn’t you link to the ‘updated version’ that proves your thoughts have changed? It’s because I’m right and you are flailing at reasons why it should be dismissed.

Mastin wrote: Let's review the motive for his actions:
-Neighborizing the scum NK as scum, wasting one of his very limited shots gains him...
...Potential WIFOM that scum wouldn't ever do that.

Oh look Mastin makes my argument for me. He agrees that Scum Nero would not Neighborize their kill target. No mention of the fact that Town Nero logically should have since he has reason to think Benmage will either be protected or is scum he can bust in the QT.

Thanks for agreeing with me Mastin!

Mastin wrote: But let's go beyond his role. Let's look at his opinions, shall we? This scumhunting from Nero is in line exactly with what I see from him as town. He's been consistently on the offensive and never on the defensive (since even when he was defending himself, he was using it as an offense), pushing consistent suspects with a train of thought easy to follow. His suspects (MoI, Kise, and Cheery Dog. Oh, and if memory serves, probably AP as well.) are all pretty solidly placed; he's not waffling on them at all. But those reads aren't set in stone (confirmation bias), as they have changed over the course of the game, meaning he's willing to adapt his reads for new evidence, rather than morphing evidence to fit his reads. If that wasn't enough, he brings new insight almost every single time he posts, bringing new thoughts to the table each time, rather than repeating the same old stuff over and over again. *coughcoughmoicoughcough* Add in his stubbornness, and the guy can't get much stronger town on his play.

I’ll summarize this for everyone – “Shoot I can’t actually point out where MoI’s post is wrong since Nero is clearly lying. I’ll just post a large paragraph of unsupported statements (no links to meta or even posts this game) and hope people are tired enough of my fluff that they just accept it!”

Mastin wrote: -Plus, Thor had quite a strong push against MoI.

No, he didn’t. Once again not posting support for rhetoric. For those who don’t want to ISO review themselves here is actually what Thor said –

He sheeps Nero (who, as we recall, stopped avoiding the thread convienently within minutes of Thor asking who to vote) and then askes Nero why I am scum. Not a push at all.

Pretty much says he doesn’t believe Nero’s response is credible at face value. Not a push at all … in fact he goes as far as to say my play with Benmage was a Town tell for him.

Yeah, again asking me for my opinion on AP’s summary. Not a push at all.

Well that’s a strong push :roll:. Hell – the Nightkill WIFOM alone says I should have killed mastin instead of Thor since mastin is trying (failing miserably, but trying) get get my lynched. Thor didn't do anything to push for my lynch in the least. In fact he joined me on Els. Of course I’m Town, it’s a mislynch, and it isn’t going to happen but that’s beside the point when dealing with mastin’s terrible posting.

Those are every word Thor either directed at me or said about me. Again – Mastin doesn’t want facts to get in the way of his clear falsehoods.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:28 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3058, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Let me start with the now customary bold text –

@Everyone – Please note that Mastin has been challenged to provide a single link for a Town game from MoI showing that he would support leashing a Serial Killer. He continues to dodge doing it because he can’t. This demonstrates that every element of his longwinded posts about me are pure rhetoric he knows he can’t actually support. He’s lying about having any meta to support his ‘suspicion’.

I have never seen the situation arise before. Have you ever had a day-SK (and that is rather essential) claim his role?

Further, I have read the posts. I've read them twice. And they don't connect in my brain. I feel like shit and I'm going to try tomorrow again. Dodging them prods.

Lynch pidgey. Before you people forget. Because you have to be damn stupid to not see he's scum. But Acosmist is right. It's bloody hard to fight stupidity.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If anything, the Thor NK spec should point to Jason.

@Mykonian: pidgey is still town and you popping in to say "Prod dodge, trollol! Pidgey is still dumb scum b-t-dubs!" is scummy as fuck.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2977, mastin2 wrote:Except, MoI's meta as town suggests he'd have taken the gamebreakingly powerful strategy. I've seen him as town, and he won't waste an opportunity for one.
He did this game.

I remember only one game with MoI in which an SK surfaced.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=leash

It was, unfortunately, eaten by Tigers, but here is the ISO of the MoI and the SK.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

And the leash discussion:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?k ... sf=msgonly

If you have any games that back your quoted statement up, it'll add a lot more weight to it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2998, Kise wrote:Were you or were you not insinuating the cop had a guilty?

:up:
:down:
In post 2973, PeregrineV wrote:
Day2 BenMage, cop, turned up a guilty on Tammy, who was lynched day2. BenMage, cop, died, night2.

So, in light of the obvious facts, explain your question in great detail, including:

Source- What post did you get this insinuation from?
Interpretation-How did you turn the Source into the question?
Purpose-What is the purpose of asking the question?
Relevance-Your question seems to have either a "yes" or "no" answer. What information would each answer give you?

In post 2998, Kise wrote:What reason here were you voting Wrath?
Following up on Ben's suspicion, plus Wrathchild as town is much more active.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3002, zabriel wrote:We have been getting some flavor in death messages, so that could actually confirm role. That being said, if the kill is delayed we may not have time to wait for confirmation, which could be part of a tactic by Aco. Either way, I see no reason to object to testing the claim. The flavor for kills does seem to suggest that scum are a mix of villainous characters from the series, as the swallow kill seems to indicate that a magical creature such as Nagini ate one of the townies, and a Metal Gear character performed the electrocution. So far night pattern has been No Kill, Town Cop (Snape) swallowed, Town Doctor (Mei Ling) electrocuted. Interestingly, people have died in ways that seem appropriate to their universe, especially considering that Snape was killed (though not swallowed by) Nagini in the books, who was known to eat her kills. This could be coincidence, but it struck my interest.

Currently I'm willing to vote for MoI. Mastin's recent comments have drawn my attention. Perhaps I have some bias in this, but I am frequently a bad player and tend to trust people who read me as town. I'm not sure about the myk wagon.

VOTE: MoI

Do you want the messenger or Nero to test the claim?
Do you think Nero or the messenger is scum?
If you think MoI is scum, and MoI is currently voting myk, then do you think MoI is scum-voting-town, or scum-bussing-scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3004, mastin2 wrote:Again, people have been supporting the plan for one of the two to target Aco. I would strongly encourage it be the messenger, whose role isn't that strong, rather than Nero, whose role is actually quite valuable, given that he and I can talk. (For instance, going into night, I can tell him who the messenger is, so that even if I die with the messenger unclaimed, he can still relay it to the town.)

And the messenger is, in theory, known only to you and Nero.

But, if the messenger agrees, and does so, and dies, does that make Aco town 100%?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3007, AngryPidgeon wrote:Contrarily, if the messenger flips scum then Nero is prob-town for the claim and can just be NK'd immediately.

If the unknown messenger somehow dies and flips scum, then Nero the neighborizor is probably town and can just be nightkilled immediately?

Clarify all of this please.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”