re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:40 am

Post by re2fan »

Well I don't see any reason to really attack anyone yet ;], I think by defending my team, then it will hopefully take us out from the list of possible scum, and have ppl focus on who the scum really is. So i think that's the best we can do right now ;]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:49 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
unvote, vote: Glork

I don't know about you, partner, but when I see Glork's vote sitting somewhere useless for an extend period of time I tend to think he's either a) hung over or b) lazy scum. He's been voting for us for ages, which I don't particularly mind, but the vote's not doing ANY work.

I like the Latvian and his partner. "You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie." is priceless. I disagree with the people who say Eon doesn't post content--he explains why he thinks the votes on him are crappy or inconsequential. That's a lot more than other people do, and not terrible for a newbie at all.
*poke* Pay attention, please. Just because Glork didn't move his vote doesn't mean his other head didn't. GlorkoS moved his vote, and that's all that matters.
Permanent V/LA.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 am

Post by Eon »

Oki spectrum

Can you tell us about your thoughts, you dont vote against me then who do you suspect and why?
Then you act interesting, you tell you dont like wagon on me and fan but then you dont say anything that could make people find another suspect. Plus i cant say you are active like most of players here, for example in 4 pages you did some [4,5 or 6]mini posts and all of them mentioned me. Im kinda interested in your oppinion.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:51 am

Eon wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Eon wrote:I just told random thought. I have rights to say what i want or its illegal in this game?
Anyway for me it doesnt seem like you can see difference between noob and scum. Right now im kinda holding my eye on Sprotalic if that makes you feel better.
So, what...you're claiming to be suspicious of someone Ibby asked you for your opinion on just so she'll lay off you? You completely avoided answering her questions, even though you acknowledged that they were there. I think your attack on Ibby for being so protown that she's probably scum is bullshit, especially this early in the game. It looks to me like you're flailing scum who's worried because there is so much attention on you right now, so you're trying to appease whoever looks like they can get you off the hook, without actually thinking things through for yourself or presenting any real arguments.

Unvote, Vote: Eon
Listen i just told there is always a chance i never told "I KNOW IBBY IS WITH MAFIA" And how am i worried? Listen vote against me and you will see how wrong you are what do i have to worry about?
You have plenty to worry about. Try
death
. Death never helps you, unless you have a special role which activates upon death, which I doubt. As was previously said, any time someone on your team gets lynched, that's bad, especially in the early game. So yes, you DO have something to worry about.
Permanent V/LA.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:51 am

Post by ibaesha »

Eon: You weren't being attacked for a while and in fact my partner unvoted you. I am referring to that timeframe. I have asked you questions about it and I have tried to get you to weigh in what happened during that time and all I've gotten is that you're suspicious of sprotalic but no reasoning why. You were under absolutely no pressure at all and your defense of 'we've been under attack' does not fit the circumstances.

re2fan: You're hoping it picks up soon? If you felt the game was stalling, why did you not contribute? Do you think sitting back and doing nothing unless attacked is helpful if you are indeed town? Did you have thoughts about the people being pressured?

I'm starting to think that you guys may not be scum, but I am really not impressed at all with your approach to the game. It appears to me that the only defense that is viable is 'We are newbies and we don't speak fluent english" both points that do not eliminate you as possible scum.

Also, Eon teach your other head how to use quote tags. Thanks.

spectrumvoid: I've read bits and pieces of several of your games and I'm suspicious of your latest 'eon plays like this everywhere'. You are a proponent of not allowing people to get away with 'playstyle' and not following 'metagame' so what is different here? I'm not saying you should be voting for them if you don't believe they're scum, but the reasoning behind your dislike of the wagon seems to be contrary to your usual stance.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:53 am

Eon wrote:
sprontalic wrote:
Nightson wrote:Not liking the Eon wagon. Might be wrong but it seems more like newbishness than actual scumminess.
Surely he can't be so new that he's
that
unattentive and sloppy with his playstyle. It's almost like he doesn't care.
Listen im not playing theater here.
Im getting voted for telling what i think =] You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie.

First vote against me in this game was "RANDOM" and i just joked on it, 2nd was FOS from ibaesha which i replied to joking style and attacked fan in that post. Then Fan tells "STFU" and then we get massive amounts of votes because i replied to fan "/holds his mouth" You guys, instead of looking at us should look at different people who hold for this situation.
Actually, if you bothered READING the arguments against you, your reply to fan doesn't really factor into our votes at all. I know for a fact that it has nothing to do with GlorkoS's vote, and I'm sure that most other people aren't voting for that reason, either. Try reading the thread rather than assuming you know what we're thinking.
Permanent V/LA.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:56 am

Post by Eon »

So quote those things that did =]
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:56 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ibaesha wrote:So you disagree with your partner PJ's assessment of Eon/re2fan?
We had the fibrous nerve strand that connected our brains removed during adolescence... it got in the way of wearing hats.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:58 am

Post by ibaesha »

:lol:
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:59 am

Post by re2fan »

[/quotation]Also, Eon teach your other head how to use quote tags. Thanks. [/quotation]
Is it required that I use quote tags?. See i can quote!!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:59 am

Eon wrote:Well if you were in our position I'm sure you'd try to defend yourself before trying to accuse anyone else.
So you're more worried about protecting yourself than finding scum? While being worried about your own death is important, if you can find scum you can get them lynched instead of yourself anyways. Just defending yourself doesn't do any good. I have yet to see either of you actually put in a real effort of finding scum.
Permanent V/LA.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:04 am

Post by Eon »

Listen i will find scums, suggest you to do to same. Even... for example look at those people who try not to get in this talk maybe it can help us. I dont want to die thats for sure but if we die, i doubt it will help town.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:04 am

re2fan wrote:Well I don't see any reason to really attack anyone yet ;], I think by defending my team, then it will hopefully take us out from the list of possible scum, and have ppl focus on who the scum really is. So i think that's the best we can do right now ;]
my last post was supposed to reply to this post, but I couldn't find it so I quoted the other one since it's essentially the same thing.
Permanent V/LA.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:05 am

Post by Glork »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
unvote, vote: Glork

I don't know about you, partner, but when I see Glork's vote sitting somewhere useless for an extend period of time I tend to think he's either a) hung over or b) lazy scum. He's been voting for us for ages, which I don't particularly mind, but the vote's not doing ANY work.

I like the Latvian and his partner. "You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie." is priceless. I disagree with the people who say Eon doesn't post content--he explains why he thinks the votes on him are crappy or inconsequential. That's a lot more than other people do, and not terrible for a newbie at all.
*poke* Pay attention, please. Just because Glork didn't move his vote doesn't mean his other head didn't. GlorkoS moved his vote, and that's all that matters.
Yeah, what he said.

MoS and I talked about stuff and decided that we liked the Eon vote. MoS moved it. I didn't. So now I'm a lazy scumbag because you're not paying attention?

:goodposting:, MBL. Way to keep your head on a swivel.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:06 am

Eon wrote:So quote those things that did =]
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Eon wrote:I just told random thought. I have rights to say what i want or its illegal in this game?
Anyway for me it doesnt seem like you can see difference between noob and scum. Right now im kinda holding my eye on Sprotalic if that makes you feel better.
So, what...you're claiming to be suspicious of someone Ibby asked you for your opinion on just so she'll lay off you? You completely avoided answering her questions, even though you acknowledged that they were there. I think your attack on Ibby for being so protown that she's probably scum is bullshit, especially this early in the game. It looks to me like you're flailing scum who's worried because there is so much attention on you right now, so you're trying to appease whoever looks like they can get you off the hook, without actually thinking things through for yourself or presenting any real arguments.

Unvote, Vote: Eon
try reading the thread, douchebag. People aren't just voting you randomly, we ACTUALLY presented an argument WHEN we voted you.
Permanent V/LA.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:07 am

Post by re2fan »

You know we could be in a better position to find scum once we get past this first day ;] Wait and see, you won't be disapointed ;] /EVIL GRIN
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Eon »

Fritzler wrote:
unvote, vote: eon

yea amb,a re yo uever going t odo simpsons deep soutyh?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/posting. ... e&p=446930
Famous words
sprontanic wrote:In light of a reread, I'm going to unvote, vote: re2fan for his "STFU" post. He's a newbie, and from what I think newbie scums are the most likely to lash out in insult when they're jerked slightly
Those definately were great reasons =]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:21 am

Post by re2fan »

Sorry I find your post to be based on what otehr players have said ;], I think you are hunting out the spammers of this thread, and have found an easy target. I think you haven't been as clear or original as the others while making your decision, which seems to me like a move to hop on the wagon ;]

vote petroleumjelly
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:24 am

Post by re2fan »

umm where did petroleumjelly's post disappear?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:25 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Glork wrote:MoS and I talked about stuff and decided that we liked the Eon vote. MoS moved it. I didn't. So now I'm a lazy scumbag because you're not paying attention?

:goodposting:, MBL. Way to keep your head on a swivel.
*cries* I'm so used to easy mode:

1) Find all posts by Glork
2) Throw a dart
3) It hits something scummy
4) Quote it with pithy comment
5) Vote Glork

but now I have to scan MoS's posts too? this game blows.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:26 am

Post by Eon »

unvote:
petro! Fan why?
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:28 am

Post by Eon »

I agree his voting reason wasnt perfect but lets decide who to vote together!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:33 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

It begins here:
petroleumjelly wrote:Eon has failed to give any suspicions even though it is clear he has no troubles with posting and reading the thread.
Then we get this sort of thing:
ibaesha wrote: Tell me what you're doing to find scum, plz. thx.
Then I see this (and my internet dies...it's a sign!)
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I have yet to see either of you actually put in a real effort of finding scum.
Doesn't it seem a little ironic to anyone else that the accusation is that Eonfan isn't looking for scum?

"we're looking for scum cuz you're not!"

Pre-emptive strike: My defense of Eon is noted.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:33 am

Post by ibaesha »

Eon: Just for clarification purposes.
ibaesha wrote:
FoS: re2fan

Appears to be looking for an excuse for a vote rather than a reason or no reason all (random).
ibaesha wrote:Big reaction to a FoS. So you're saying his vote on MBL for clearly joking was also a joke?
ibaesha wrote:You're the one that appeared to be saying he was joking, therefore I was asking you for clarification.

This game is going to be weird. If you didn't know what he was thinking... why defend it by saying he was joking, then backtrack when asked for clarification by saying to ask him.
Fritzler wrote:

Eon wrote:But anyway Fritzler why did you vote against us, having problem finding different Wagon?
ibaesha wrote:Cuz I told him to.
Fritzler wrote:
unvote,vote: coron

fos: eon
ibaesha wrote:Eon: Not suspecting anyone is suspicious. Every post from the two of you has been defensive in tone. None appear to be looking for scum. This is interesting considering that two other pairs are being voted for based on 'overdefensiveness'. It makes me wonder why you two have slid by without much notice. Anyways, at this point it's pretty doubtful anyone would be 100% sure that someone is scum unless they were scum themselves. It's even more doubtful that they could prove it. Not being 100% sure is no reason to hold back on suspicions or we'd never get anywhere.

I was going to wait for Fritz but in light of this latest post, I'm happy to move our vote back to where I think it belongs.

unvote: vote eon/re2fan
So basically, your statement about Fritz reasoning fails because it was based on my reasoning as previously presented. I even said he voted for you because I told him to. I've since given more reasoning for voting you when I re-voted.

I have to admit that right now I find your partner quite scummier than I find you.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:33 am

Eon wrote:
Fritzler wrote:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/posting. ... e&p=446930
Famous words
sprontanic wrote:In light of a reread, I'm going to unvote, vote: re2fan for his "STFU" post. He's a newbie, and from what I think newbie scums are the most likely to lash out in insult when they're jerked slightly
Those definately were great reasons =]
one person voted you for re2fan's STFU post, and fritzler voted you without reasoning, as he usually does. NEITHER of those votes were made for the reason you claimed, which was because of your response to fan. Also, 2 votes isn't a massive amount of votes, as you previously claimed.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”