Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Yates »

In post 2947, Kublai Khan wrote:@Yates - Do you really think scum would need to do a "whoops, lol!" hammer to lynch Elscouta?

No. That doesn't mean that isn't what happened, though.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 am

Post by pidgey »

The fuck? I already said my reasoning for my benmage vote. Go and fucking iso you scumbag. It was a decent vote at the time.

I still admitted he was town because his claim was something town would do. I didnt fucking, you know, encouraged him to shoo he fucking cop.

Call the benmage vote bad I dont give a flying fuck and i admit it was bad cause it was on the fucking cop, that doesnt mean i had legit reasons to vote for him a the time. You on the other hand apperantly had leit reasons to call him town and call everyone votig benmage scum. But when he claimed ounwanted tammy, another town read, to outright shoot your apperantly strongest town read? Le fuck?

Your whole game is scum minded, calling me town but later saying you didnt, playing it safe when called out by moi and AP and only answering to me cause you see me as a weak target, pushing your town reads to eliminate each other. im honestly surprised as fuck no one is voting for you.
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1158, pidgey wrote:"OH YOU TOOK 6 MINUTES? SCUM!!!"

Anyway this is a better vote for now

vote: Benmage

How is this a good vote if before the only mention you made of benmage is: "not really liking benmage, as he's clinging to such a weak target as myself".

But glad you called this a good vote. Because it's quite obvious it wasn't. Lynch please.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:50 am

Post by pidgey »

I has spoken the reasons i voted fod benmage before my vote. If you want to be humiliated again i can do it in an hour when im not posting. You can do it before i do if you want to.

Again, misdirectio. And trying to spread lies.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 am

Post by pidgey »

You are fucking obv scum why am i discussing. Also why is no one votign myk if everyone has a scum eead on him.
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2953, pidgey wrote:I has spoken the reasons i voted fod benmage before my vote. If you want to be humiliated again i can do it in an hour when im not posting. You can do it before i do if you want to.

Again, misdirectio. And trying to spread lies.

Lol, reasons. The fact that he suspected you was a reason. Further, you say it clearly in that post that it's a throwaway vote. "anyway, this is a better vote for now". Which is just weaksauce.

Go ahead "humiliate" me. Show me those reasons. Because there weren't any, pidgey. You can't bluff cases in mafia. They exist or they don't. Here they don't.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 am

Post by pidgey »

Not really liking benmage at all since he is clinging to a so easy target as myself, I mean how in the fuck can he have a scumread on me lol. Amrun was pretty much not a big factor either. Actually im voting this person for now i was waiting to catch up completely but this is a good old vote for now!

Ok you forgot to link that
-----------------
Sup
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.2

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright, and shiny, and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord." -Bellatrix Lestrange, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

zabriel - 3 (AngryPidgeon, Acosmist, jasonT1981)
mykonian - 2 (Kise, pidgey)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
Acosmist - 1 (Nero Cain)

Not voting - zabriel, mastin2, PeregrineV, MagnaofIllusion, Cheery Dog, Kublai Khan

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2956, pidgey wrote:
Not really liking benmage at all since he is clinging to a so easy target as myself, I mean how in the fuck can he have a scumread on me lol. Amrun was pretty much not a big factor either. Actually im voting this person for now i was waiting to catch up completely but this is a good old vote for now!

Ok you forgot to link that

I quoted it between "" 's. Pretty literal as well, for the fact that I didn't copy paste.

If your reasons are: omg he's voting me while I'm being an easy target: SURE YOU HAD REASONZ LOLZ.

Pidgey, in what state of mind are you currently that you think that makes a good vote on Benmage?

I mean it's funny and all, but this won't do for the coffee on the monitor scummy. You can still go for best claim if you go write a page about how you are scum and really sorry about killing people.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by pidgey »

He stroke me as the scummiestbplayer when i replaved in alon wih you because you guys were suspectingnmendor reasons that were pretty much complete shit. My vote was ok.

BAHAHA you are fucking hilarious. Did you really mean your last sentence? I dont give a shit about discussing with you so:

TOWN LETS LYNCH MYK, if he is town some fucking way, i will gladly be he next day lynch without any sort of defense from my part. I swear im that sure. The fact that this fkn scumbo is calling me out is complete hot garbash and im willinng to bet on this.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by pidgey »

Yes this is a 1 on 1 and im fkn sure about this.
-----------------
Sup
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2948, mykonian wrote:Do not answer that.

Why?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2960, pidgey wrote:Yes this is a 1 on 1 and im fkn sure about this.

Nobody cares.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Not more 1-on-1's. :/
these can only end in disaster. (well unless one of the concerned is actually scum I guess.
but then we're probably going to end up lynching someone else instead which will mean that scumbag may walk free. ( same as if there is scum in the mastin/MoI battle.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cheery, you town? You aren't posting like it.

@KK: That should be obvious. If Acosmist IS telling the truth and his power happens to not work on HP characters, scum could send an HP character to kill him if they want. Whats the benefit of asking the question in the first place? And if he is scum, then who cares. He can say w/e the fuck he wants in response.

Mastin, can you explain why you think Mykonian is town for me (#BeConcise)?

I think we should have Nero test Acosmist's claim. If Nero is town then I don't see why not do it. He is under a moderate amount of suspicion and is fairly likely to be lynched sooner or later. Also, we are at even numbers and the doctor just died. Nero testing Acosmist's claim puts us back at odds if Acosmist is town and conf-towns someone that can't be NK'd. So there isn't too much disadvantage to it if nero/Acosmist are town/town and a reasonable advantage to be had (possibly preventing ML's on both players, conftowning someone that can't be NK'd)

If Acosmist is scum, then Nero survives and we lynch Acosmist immediately next Day. If Nero is scum, then IDK. He could lie about having targeted Acosmist but if Acosmist flips town then that dooms Nero.

Thoughts?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Kise »

Not posting much so PV can catch up.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

V la for 3 days. At Disney.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2951, pidgey wrote:The fuck? I already said my reasoning for my benmage vote. Go and fucking iso you scumbag. It was a decent vote at the time.

I still admitted he was town because his claim was something town would do. I didnt fucking, you know, encouraged him to shoo he fucking cop.

Call the benmage vote bad I dont give a flying fuck and i admit it was bad cause it was on the fucking cop, that doesnt mean i had legit reasons to vote for him a the time. You on the other hand apperantly had leit reasons to call him town and call everyone votig benmage scum. But when he claimed ounwanted tammy, another town read, to outright shoot your apperantly strongest town read? Le fuck?

Your whole game is scum minded,
calling me town but later saying you didnt
, playing it safe when called out by moi and AP and only answering to me cause you see me as a weak target, pushing your town reads to eliminate each other. im honestly surprised as fuck no one is voting for you.

clearly I didn't say it. It's your imagination.

Nobody thinks you are town. There's no reason for it.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

I'm the new Tammy. :P

Anyway, it should have been painfully obvious to anyone who's played any game in similar situations that El's refusal to claim was itself a claim. (I forget the timeframe of the lynch, so AP may or may not have been aware of this at the time of the lynch.)

But that said,
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion.

I'm reaffirming that both the messenger and the neighborizer are town.
Worth noting, Thor was neighborized (the timestamp says the 30th) along with me. I can confirm that Tammy did talk, AND that the neighborhood is night-talk only, so Nero wasn't telling any lie. His ability is X-shot, and instantaneous, as shown by both his dual-recruit last night and by Tammy being able to talk with him.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

Elscouta - 9 (
Cheery Dog
Acosmist
AngryPidgeon
MagnaofIllusion, Kise
, Thor665, Kublai Khan, Yates, jasonT1981)

I'm willing to be everyone after Thor was town.
El was obv-VT for the refusal to claim, but with deadline's proximity, a rush for a lynch and an understandable paranoia about El mean that the wagon on El--while wrong--was not entirely unjustified.
Also, Thor--who was WC--was killed. WC/BC were under quite the load of suspicion, so it means if he was killed, they had to have feared him somehow. (That, or they knew he was a PR.) If there were scum sheeping him (Khan/Yates/Jason), you'd expect for them to continue to let him live. (Also, Yates and Jason are both as good as conftown, and Khan's as town as I'll ever let myself read him as. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2921, Acosmist wrote:MoI and zab are scum together?

I buy it.
Great, then lynch MoI first. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2964, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin, can you explain why you think Mykonian is town for me (#BeConcise)?
Bluntly,
I follow myk's thought process as town. I'm more sure of it than ever before, in fact. I can see his train of thought, I can see where he comes from. His stances have a logical progression as town, while the scum picture is somewhat jarred and slightly broken. More than that, you mighta missed it in my MD article, but I linked to his old MD thread where he outlines how he plays as scum versus how he plays as town. As scum, he is a more calculated player, and this is not his scum-play. His focus is on scumhunting, not on keeping himself alive.

Compare him to El, in fact. Both show the same exact town trend--they'll address the cases against them, but they've been pushing their own reads consistently and stubbornly.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 am

Post by mastin2 »

Worth noting, Thor pushed on MoI and Kise quite a bit. Thor doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who likes to be subtle, so I'm pretty sure that aside from El, those two were his main suspects.

Also, he defended myk quite a bit. And defended Nero quite a bit.

And ended up dead for it.

Soyeah, MoI is the lynch.
My academy.
Agnigi
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2757, Kise wrote:
In post 2573, Kise wrote:
@PV: Were you insinuating the cop had a guilty on WC?

This is the second time you asked this, and not sure how it makes any sense.

Day2 BenMage, cop, turned up a guilty on Tammy, who was lynched day2. BenMage, cop, died, night2.

So, in light of the obvious facts, explain your question in great detail, including:

Source- What post did you get this insinuation from?
Interpretation-How did you turn the Source into the question?
Purpose-What is the purpose of asking the question?
Relevance-Your question seems to have either a "yes" or "no" answer. What information would each answer give you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Yates »

In regards to 2972 I was going to post something along the lines of "how would a doc know any more than we would" but I see your point now. You are assuming Thor was night killed for suspecting either MoI or Kise while also defending Myk and Nero. This is possible but I don't like to NK spec too much as it introduces all sorts of WIFOM - which I believe is probably the point.

I still have a Town read on MoI. I thought Kise was hinting at a PR yesterday that changed him from scum to Town but he could have similar info as scum. I need to do some rereading.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”