Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Adele wrote:
Eon wrote:And i also think you are scummy, you act totaly town...act. You know even such "town" like you can end up being scum in townies clothes soo.
Her behaviour is indistiguishable from pro-town... ergo she's scum?
Try again.
Yeah. QFT
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:47 pm

Post by Adele »

btw, heads-up: I believe Pooky's got keyboard problems and can't post.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

As posted in starks scum jam, yeah.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Eon wrote:I just told random thought. I have rights to say what i want or its illegal in this game?
Anyway for me it doesnt seem like you can see difference between noob and scum. Right now im kinda holding my eye on Sprotalic if that makes you feel better.
So, what...you're claiming to be suspicious of someone Ibby asked you for your opinion on just so she'll lay off you? You completely avoided answering her questions, even though you acknowledged that they were there. I think your attack on Ibby for being so protown that she's probably scum is bullshit, especially this early in the game. It looks to me like you're flailing scum who's worried because there is so much attention on you right now, so you're trying to appease whoever looks like they can get you off the hook, without actually thinking things through for yourself or presenting any real arguments.

Unvote, Vote: Eon
Permanent V/LA.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Eon randomly posts stuff that makes him look absolutely scummy. Kinda like Stevie. Also I can't make head or head of his posts. *grin*

LYAL. STD, since when was this your first game?
Blank.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:11 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I said it was one of my first games.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:37 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Shea, that post was brilliant.

(this post means nothing)
sprontalic
sprontalic
Goon
sprontalic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:33 pm

Post by sprontalic »

Eon wrote:Spon holds for air, then mini neo doenst talk. Spon thinks telling STFU is 100% sign of scum. Neo tells his other head to do all decisions which is weird, maybe because his other head is good at being scum or something.
Don't misinterpret me. I never said that STFU's are 100% scummy. I haven't seen how he plays yet so I can't exactly make an informed decision as to whether it is scumminess or simply jerky behaviour. Ah that stage though jerkiness tends to point towards scumminess until further information arises to refute/reinforce that view. Nontheless I in no way said or even implied that he is 100% scum. I remember that I even unvoted him later.

unvote
vote: Eon

He starts off with contentless talk like everyone else. Later he seems to just brush off initial attacks against him. But then when people are like "do something, we're serious about wanting you dead" he's like "well you're pushing me so hard that I can't do anything". Dude you COULD'VE done something earlier, but no you decided to brush it off, so you backed yourself into the corner, now dead with it.

Finally he decides to do something and it's the most half assed effort I've witnessed ever. He misinterpreted (me), baselessly assumed that H2 is scum and built an argument against him without backing it up at all, finally he tops it off with an OMGUS comment.

Reading post 262 just hurt so much that I think that in itself deserves a vote.

MOD:
can I get a prod/replacement head. I think my other head has gone into a vegetative state.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:31 pm

Post by Nightson »

Not liking the Eon wagon. Might be wrong but it seems more like newbishness than actual scumminess.

Don't like mine neo/sprontalic, and I find H2.tmh to be increasingly scummy
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:30 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Mod
I haven't heard from lordy in a week. Can you please prod him?

I don't like the Eon wagon either. He plays like this everywhere.
Blank.
sprontalic
sprontalic
Goon
sprontalic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:42 pm

Post by sprontalic »

Nightson wrote:Not liking the Eon wagon. Might be wrong but it seems more like newbishness than actual scumminess.
Surely he can't be so new that he's
that
unattentive and sloppy with his playstyle. It's almost like he doesn't care.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:05 am

Post by Eon »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Eon wrote:I just told random thought. I have rights to say what i want or its illegal in this game?
Anyway for me it doesnt seem like you can see difference between noob and scum. Right now im kinda holding my eye on Sprotalic if that makes you feel better.
So, what...you're claiming to be suspicious of someone Ibby asked you for your opinion on just so she'll lay off you? You completely avoided answering her questions, even though you acknowledged that they were there. I think your attack on Ibby for being so protown that she's probably scum is bullshit, especially this early in the game. It looks to me like you're flailing scum who's worried because there is so much attention on you right now, so you're trying to appease whoever looks like they can get you off the hook, without actually thinking things through for yourself or presenting any real arguments.

Unvote, Vote: Eon
Listen i just told there is always a chance i never told "I KNOW IBBY IS WITH MAFIA" And how am i worried? Listen vote against me and you will see how wrong you are what do i have to worry about?
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Eon »

sprontalic wrote:
Nightson wrote:Not liking the Eon wagon. Might be wrong but it seems more like newbishness than actual scumminess.
Surely he can't be so new that he's
that
unattentive and sloppy with his playstyle. It's almost like he doesn't care.
Listen im not playing theater here.
Im getting voted for telling what i think =] You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie.

First vote against me in this game was "RANDOM" and i just joked on it, 2nd was FOS from ibaesha which i replied to joking style and attacked fan in that post. Then Fan tells "STFU" and then we get massive amounts of votes because i replied to fan "/holds his mouth" You guys, instead of looking at us should look at different people who hold for this situation.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:13 am

Post by Adele »

Eon, is English your first language? Don't take that the wrong way; lots of non-English speakers play in these forums. I'm just having quite a lot of trouble understanding you.

In other news: hmm. If you were trying earlier at a subtle hint, it failed. The argument you presented against Ibby was dire (sorry, it was) and it did serve to make you look suspicious, not her (since
we
have no outside evidence as to whether you, ibby or both or neither of you is scum, "I think we should lynch X" is no good at all).

After your most recent post, I think you're in a spot of bother - maybe you should have a quick strategy discussion with your other head.

One other thing:
Eon wrote:Listen vote against me and you will see how wrong you are what do i have to worry about?
That's never a good thing to say. Whether you are good or evil, your lynching harms your team's likelihood of success -
your
likelihood of success (since if you die but your team wins, you win). Comments like this smack of a sulking child taking their ball and going home. I'm not sure whether it's a scumtell - some say it is, some say it's not - but it's only ever going to do you harm.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 am

Post by re2fan »

" It looks to me like you're flailing scum who's worried because there is so much attention on you right now, so you're trying to appease whoever looks like they can get you off the hook, without actually thinking things through for yourself or presenting any real arguments. "

Change the flailing scum to flailing townie and you'd be spot on ;]

We're both the opposite of pros, and Eon is from Latvia, give us a break ;]

I'll unvote now i guess :

UNVOTE: MrBuddyLee
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:18 am

Post by re2fan »

"Listen im not playing theater here.
Im getting voted for telling what i think =] You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie.

First vote against me in this game was "RANDOM" and i just joked on it, 2nd was FOS from ibaesha which i replied to joking style and attacked fan in that post. Then Fan tells "STFU" and then we get massive amounts of votes because i replied to fan "/holds his mouth" You guys, instead of looking at us should look at different people who hold for this situation."

What in the above paragraphs could you not understand Adele?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:56 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

FOS eon

Every time I hear that "If you vote me you'll look bad when I turn up town." defense, my scumdar buzzes angrily. Talk to my other head about maybe changing votes later.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:12 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

unvote, vote: Glork

I don't know about you, partner, but when I see Glork's vote sitting somewhere useless for an extend period of time I tend to think he's either a) hung over or b) lazy scum. He's been voting for us for ages, which I don't particularly mind, but the vote's not doing ANY work.

I like the Latvian and his partner. "You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie." is priceless. I disagree with the people who say Eon doesn't post content--he explains why he thinks the votes on him are crappy or inconsequential. That's a lot more than other people do, and not terrible for a newbie at all.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:20 am

Post by ibaesha »

So you disagree with your partner PJ's assessment of Eon/re2fan?

Also, Glork's vote was moved by MoS.

My problem with eon/re2fan isn't lack of content. It's that the content is all defensive in nature and the only time they deem it necessary to contribute/post at all is if someone votes for them or they are under attack.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:25 am

Post by Thok »

The semiannual
Vote Count:

Eon/re2fan - 4 - (Fritz/ibby, CDB/ziliu , Glork/MoS, Mini Neo/sprontalic)

Mini Neo/sprotalic - 3 - (TSS/Yosarian2, armlx/Nightson, thestatusquo/ubertimmy)

Glork/MoS - 2 - (Coron/DGB, MBL/PJ)

H2 da Tizzle/Themanhimself - 1 - (bird1111/ShadowLurker)
lordy/spectrumvoid - 1 - (Pablito/STD)

I'll talk to Courk about dealing with missing heads, although I'll remind people that you can prod your other head if necessary.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:27 am

Post by Eon »

Well if you were in our position I'm sure you'd try to defend yourself before trying to accuse anyone else.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:29 am

Post by ibaesha »

No, I'd be defending myself while accusing other people. But that's me.

Do tell. What were you considering when there was no pressure on you at all and it was on two other pairs of heads?
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:32 am

Post by re2fan »

My problem with eon/re2fan isn't lack of content. It's that the content is all defensive in nature and the only time they deem it necessary to contribute/post at all is if someone votes for them or they are under attack.

Well naturally we will, but it's really just that when we look on the board, we see us gettin attacked, and then just try to reply to that as our priority. We were attacked very early in the game for attempting to contribute ;].
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 am

Post by re2fan »

"Do tell. What were you considering when there was no pressure on you at all and it was on two other pairs of heads? "

I was considering: :p hope this picks up soon
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, like what Iba said, you can reply to your attackers, then go ahead and attack others.

unvote
I forgot I was voting.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”