Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 445, Mantisdreamz wrote:
i think that she's town. pretty certain actually.

And... what revelation have you that we don't?

Vote Count

Adam-12 (L-4): Malakittens
Leviathan93 (L-4): Pirate Mollie
borkjerfkin (L-4): Leviathan93
Pirate Mollie (L-3): Shrimp85, Adam-12
Malakittens (L-4): Mantisdreamz
Guile (L-4): ProHawk

Not Voting: borkjerfkin

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

@Mod: Can we prod Levi please?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 450, ProHawk wrote:

QFT.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 449, ProHawk wrote:
In post 393, Malakittens wrote:
ProHawk: Does me being quiet = scummy? You played before with me and you know exactly what I'm doing. :o

I am disappointed in this. Nuff Said. Please re-read #378. Quiet
equal
scummy. Quiet wasn't the key word, Mollie was.

Mollie! You almost took my advice, but what I
really
like is how you bait Adam into tunneling you with this AtE "you think im scum but treat me like town" BS, and then accuse him of being sticky. Its quite comical indeed. Your AtE attacks and cries are like a spotlight in my face, can't see much of your content around the blinding light. Dial it back a notch or two. You are looking like a promising lynch today, but I did find one gem in all of the scummy fluff.

In post 415, pirate mollie wrote:
guille
got super cranky
and looks like he is
playing it safe
cos why has he not followed his "gut bad pizza read" read and just vote me already cos there is the possibility of
knowing how I will flip
that's why. that is what I mean by playing it safe.

ALL of his posts (few I might add) are like this. What is the deal with these fence sitters this game? Guille, you are taking your sweet time which just may be how you play, but its lookin bad to me. I would much rather see you take time to compile a complete post, instead of leaving us with bits and pieces and have to wait a whole day to get part B.

Sorry Mollie, its time for a new angle.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guille

Anyone else notice how he managed to make it all the way to L-1, with my voicings of impending doom causing the not so innocent to lash out in anger and he
fails to even mention
anything about it?

Well, there is more where scum Guille is concerned, lets see if anyone else can find the clues...

Guille its time for some real fire beneath your wings. Wagon Ho!

twice you have apologised to me what gives.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Can a man not apologize? You should get on this Guille wagon, he needs more pressure.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 452, Adam-12 wrote:

QFT.

it isn't a QTF until you have a flip.

eta: I wanted pressure placed on you.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by ProHawk »

That's fine, but unwarranted.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Actually I was inquiring about her revelation as was Hawk.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: guille
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

sorry guys, been a little busier then usual. will read now.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:05 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 449, ProHawk wrote:Guille its time for some real fire beneath your wings. Wagon Ho!

I'm looking forward to it. I will wait on others before I opine on your wagon.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 am

Post by guille2015 »

Continuing on my Mollie read.

*In post , Noted overreaction to Prohawk's test. I can believe that Prohawk was in fact testing. He already had a vote on me so he didn't have the hammer. In which case, it doesn't feel like retrofitting a solution.
*Post : "^eta: also I can't think of a protown reason to keep levi in the game the only people who will want him around are scum." I disagree with this. If Levi is a weak link, mafia will indeed keep him in the game. But in this case, he is considered town. If he is town, then scum got no reason to leave him to the end or they will lose.
*I find nothing productive in the Mollie vs Shrimp discussion. Mollie finds that being defensive is scummy yet she is being defensive from shrimp.
*In she says the most interesting thing: "I don't like how adam is treating me as town but is okay with my lynch". She defends this in post but I absolutely don't see it. Her examples are places were Adam asks for Mollies reads and opinions. This is standard play, IMO. In fact, it strengthens Adam as a townish player. Asking reads and opinions from you means that he is trying to get a better strength in your allignment. If it happens that you flip town, we would have a wealth of information to help us find scum, something that you have been adamant about in favoring.

In post 384, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 380, Mantisdreamz wrote:mollie, how certain are you that shrimp could be scum?

not certain at all.

can't tell if he is retarded or scum.
I'm getting tired of this. This is an Ad hominem, and it's not the first. If his arguments are stupid, please point them out and say why.

@Pirate Mollie
: The only other game that you used the word Grooming was the Newbie 1286 game. I don't want to read through it, can you give me a summary of where that got you, considering you were town in that game.

Also:
@Pirate Mollie
: Rather than saying that my posts are indicative of being scum, feel free to explain why you feel that way because I just don't see it.

Conclusion: Adam has the best case on Mollie, and I agree with him. She is inconsistent. She overreacts to certain accusations and her OMGUS is off the charts.

Vote Pirate Mollie
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 461, guille2015 wrote:I'm looking forward to it. I will wait on others before I opine on your wagon.

You hear it from the source gents... he wants more votes.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i've played with her many many times before and her posts look genuine to me right now.
thinking that guile is scum and i want to vote him but am going to check to make sure i'm not hammering (in order to give him leeway time to claim if he has to)
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i think guille is making a huge case on mollie because, i think scum were banking on her getting lynched. and they want to keep it that way.

UNVOTE: malakitten
VOTE: guille
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 462, guille2015 wrote:
@Pirate Mollie
: The only other game that you used the word Grooming was the Newbie 1286 game. I don't want to read through it, can you give me a summary of where that got you, considering you were town in that game.

i've heard her use grooming countless times before.

Conclusion: Adam has the best case on Mollie, and I agree with him. She is inconsistent. She overreacts to certain accusations and her OMGUS is off the charts.

i like how you added in that Adam (who is most likely town) has a good case on her. maybe you are buddying up to him?
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

Guille2015 wrote: ctrl+z works wonders.

No...fricken way. I never knew this.

Pirate mollie

pirate mollie wrote:throw something in there about retarded town herd mentality and I might actually think you are not retarded.

you are very busy ad-hominemming. And this is working against you really.
Your whole post in post 415 is full of personal insults.

I find this voting guille pretty ridiculous.
I am pretty sure both scum are on that wagon now.
That wagon just grows way too fast, at first the reason was because he didn't post much, but now?

Prohawk, Mantisdreamz and Pirate mollie, I would like to know clearly why you find Guille2015 scum.
Just for informations sake.
I really can't find any scummy behavior in Guille2015.

I don't like Mantisdreamz because I believe mantis is just following whatever Pirate Mollie does.
At first you have a scum read on mollie, and then later on you want to team up?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 465, Mantisdreamz wrote:i think guille is making a huge case on mollie because, i think scum were banking on her getting lynched. and they want to keep it that way.

I think so too!!!!

mantis how many games have we played together? at least about 50? probably more than that we have been playing together for about 2 years.

adam, hawk boy, does that explain why mantis thinks that I am town? when you have played together that much you pretty much have a good grasp of their meta. while mantis and I both have the potential to sneak past each other as scum it is very rare that one of us will give the other a super strong town read and it not be correct.

guille what exactly are you asking about grooming I don't understand your question could you plz clarify.

borky who are you subbing in for and did I like them.

also hawk boy I understand that you might be feeling a little bit intimidated and overwhelmed by my radiant beauty but don't worry you will learn to like me I am an acquired taste. :wink:

***not part of this game***

mantis why are you enabling jerome on the zombie board there is a reason none of us are on it and teeth was a dummy I was going to die anyway that's how a suicide bomber works you know if you would get on skype I wouldn't have to be telling you this stuff in a game thread, lol.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 467, Shrimp85 wrote:
Guille2015 wrote: ctrl+z works wonders.

No...fricken way. I never knew this.

Pirate mollie

pirate mollie wrote:throw something in there about retarded town herd mentality and I might actually think you are not retarded.

you are very busy ad-hominemming. And this is working against you really.
Your whole post in post 415 is full of personal insults.

I find this voting guille pretty ridiculous.
I am pretty sure both scum are on that wagon now.
That wagon just grows way too fast, at first the reason was because he didn't post much, but now?

Prohawk, Mantisdreamz and Pirate mollie, I would like to know clearly why you find Guille2015 scum.
Just for informations sake.
I really can't find any scummy behavior in Guille2015.

I don't like Mantisdreamz because I believe mantis is just following whatever Pirate Mollie does.
At first you have a scum read on mollie, and then later on you want to team up?

yeah I pretty much insult everybody most of the time I usually don't mean any of it if you find yourself wanting to reach through the computer and strangle me you can pretty much bank on me being town if you find yourself liking me and thinking I am making sense you should probably be worried.

guille's push for my lynch at the time he did it looked opportunistic as fuck and it still looks opportunistic. it looks like he is cosying up to adam. I laid out a case earlier for why I was looking at guille in post #54 maybe you should go look at that. hawk boy has made it pretty clear he is wanting pressure on guille if you have a town read on hawk boy why are you not working with him.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:31 am

Post by ProHawk »

Shrimp, Guilles scumminess is in plain sight, but beyond the field of view. Go re-read guille's posts and you should pick some up. If not, give us reasons why you think he is town and we can go from there.

Mollie, only if you are a girl cause guys' radiant beauty generally have no effect on me. Also, you forgot one of the biggest aspects of working with someone. It would also give you the knowledge of what exactly to do to fool the other. You have already refuted your point in a previous post, so this angle isn't a good one to work. Meta cases are weak.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

K I'm as caught up as I'm gonna get.

Levi is town for stuff, Shrimp's probably town for being just on a totally different page than everyone else, Adam's town for the sincerity of his case but I don't like that case save that I think Mollie's vote on shrimp was bad. Otherwise I think it's confirmation bias in the sense that you're giving explanations of why scum-mollie would be AtEing all over the place -- that's circular logic.

Guille is weird. The conclusions in #462 (Adam's case being good) don't follow from the rest of that post (basically that Mollie does logical fallacies and ad-hominem, neither of which are scumtells).

Mollie's only bad points so far have been her voting patterns -- and that's honestly something I only really want to delve into if we get a scum flip. I'd sooner vote Guille over Mollie, but:

VOTE: ProHawk
#257 makes me wanna dig out that picture where the dude says "joke's on them I was only faking being retarded" because that's pretty much what you're doing here. Everyone you quoted in that post's reactions were some variation on "what the hell are you doing?" Mollie's was just a little blunter than the others -- and you didn't lambaste Mala for having essentially the same exact reaction. His jump off Mollie in #449 is awful especially with the tone of the rest of that post pointing to Mollie being scum and being dodgy about exactly what about Guille is bad to him.

@Mollie -- I'm Code. Why am I answering how you felt about him?
beefycheese
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

Bork, it's too bad you don't have a clue. But you're town so not much I can do about that.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Just for public consumption, I'd like to point out that cog-dis & directing PR's are scum tells.

It is the nature of Mafia however that most every scum tell can be denied almost to the point of saying that scum tells don't actually exist.

So it really comes down to your opinion of whether that person is scum or not.

Just woke up here, so going to be reviewing the thread and hoping to see a votecount soon.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Adam-12 »

I think Guille is at L-1?

Return to “Completed Open Games”