Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

1) He completely missed RVS
2) He posted in other games while this game was active
3) He finally posted here with a post that was an obvious skim and light on content

He needs to rectify this. There is no stretch and certainly no need to be defending him. I am sure he can defend himself since he is a Mod and everything.

Vote Count

Adam-12 (L-3): Shrimp85, Guile
Prohawk (L-3): Malakittens, Pirate Mollie
Guile (L-2): Adam-12
Code-X (L-4): Leviathan93
Pirate Mollie (L-4): ProHawk

Not Voting: Code-X, Mantisdreamz

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

OH MY GOSH.

Okay seriously, what part of HE WASN'T PRESENT ON THE SITE = actively lurking to miss RVS.

He works for a damn living he was AT work depending on where his time zone hits.

HE POSTED HERE FIRST. Followed BY modding duties.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

What don't you understand about he doesn't need anyone to defend him and he can defend himself!?

Posting elsewhere and not posting on this site is active lurking along with his skim post.

Are you going to keep going here??
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 297, ProHawk wrote:EBWOP: That quote should not have been in there.... please disregard.

how come you had that post of Mala's in your quoting memory?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Malakitten, why are you sticking up for Guille so much?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Mala, you have talked a lot about Levi, and how he shouldn't have claimed town. and also how his list of too many town reads, looked off. now you are sticking up for guille.

i have to do check back, i admit. but i'm getting the sense that you're really not getting too much into scum hunting.

i do recall one long post of yours where you summed up everyone. i'll take a look at that again. but other than that post, you haven't said much.

are you still happy with your vote on Pro hawk?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 304, Mantisdreamz wrote:Malakitten, why are you sticking up for Guille so much?

Not the best question to ask at this particular moment 9.9

Maybe we can shelve this until after Guille starts posting regularly?

Pretty please?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

VOTE: Malakittens
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I thought that Mala was saying I wanted to hammer, but she said I wanted a hammer, so then the post was irrelevant to quote and I forgot to unclick it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mantis. I'm very quiet during Day 1. If I survive Night 1 I'm able to figure out who scum is by Day 2 and by Day 3 I have the whole team. Don't underestimate me by a long shot. I am hunting, but I was reaction testing.

I'm sticking up for Guille because Adam, but Levi were putting him as actively lurking when he wasn't. He said it in his own post.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Mala, do you still find pro hawk suspicious and are you still happy with your vote on him?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 306, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 304, Mantisdreamz wrote:Malakitten, why are you sticking up for Guille so much?

Pretty please?

I was trying to respond to this earlier.. but, it confused me too much. i wanted to ask you why that question to mala should be shelved? but since you seemed so adamant about not asking this question, i didn't actually want to ask you. :?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 249, pirate mollie wrote:lol xost

What does xost mean??
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm honestly thinking about changing my vote which I am.

vote: Adam

I don't see why you want to stop an active discussion.

---

Yah I was basically voting him for things he was saying to Mollie, but also how is meta changed drastically and realisticy that's not a good reason to vote him.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 311, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 306, Adam-12 wrote:

Pretty please?

I was trying to respond to this earlier.. but, it confused me too much. i wanted to ask you why that question to mala should be shelved? but since you seemed so adamant about not asking this question, i didn't actually want to ask you. :?

Simply because she would answer it with more defense of someone that should be defending themselves.

Vote for stopping discussion is lol's

Be caught up soon.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 253, Malakittens wrote:

ProHawk isn't acting totally innocent to me, but he's acting scummy. He wanted to get Guille a hammer on him without allowing Guille to explain or even having CodeX post his reads or views on any material.

This is totally off base to the point of being opportunistic. I will let Hawk explain if he wants to.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Da fuck?

So because I was trying to avoid a hammer on Guile so he could post and for Code to post it's opportunistic?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 256, guille2015 wrote:
In post 217, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 213, Mantisdreamz wrote:molly, what are your thoughts on guille?

guille is moving with the herd and it depends on who you think is scummy.

look at who will be feeding this shit right now.
I don't think that actually answers Mantis Questions.

well mantis asked me only one question and I did answer but I understand if you do not understand the answer. town moves in herds one way to find is town is to work with interact with players who think like do. scum tend to bump against the tide and until up to that point you were more in line with other players thinking on your 2 reads although your read on me is wrong and you really shouldn't eat bad pizza. there is a whole thread where surely you can come up with something better than "oh I think she is scum cos of a gut feeling", lol. you can pull when there has been a lynch or 2 but to pull that at the start of the game is pretty lame.

also your whole post smacks of being overly defensive if you don't want suspicion thrown at you then there is a simple solution it is called scumhunting and posting from a town POV. I was leaning town on you cos of how quickly your lynch was picking up steam but tbh there is simply not enough substance in your posts to warrant it so you are an unsure read.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: I do like your pointing that adam is asking loaded questions though cos that is indeed what he was doing loaded questions can be pretty scummy since the whole purpose of them is to spin in a fake scumtell later.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 267, Adam-12 wrote:@Mala: Ok those are interesting points about Blacksmith Gate but my query about Role PM case pushing was about the way the Hawk was voting for her which gave her an early town read on Hawk.

The speed of his switch I don't think is the issue which is why I asked "How and Why" he made the switch. Have you examined that?

I tend to agree with you on rolefishing btw. I have caught scum doing that.

You like to lurk?? That is anti-town at best. At this point Guille is active lurking and needs to continue to post content to rectify that. So far he has gotten a free pass for skipping RVS while posting elsewhere and scum-skimming a single post with 10 pages of content.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 318, pirate mollie wrote:eta: I do like your pointing that adam is asking loaded questions though cos that is indeed what he was doing loaded questions can be pretty scummy since the whole purpose of them is to spin in a fake scumtell later.

I stand by every question I ask. If they are loaded then they are loaded with town intent. If someone wishes to view them as scummy they can just as easily as they can see the other side.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

See. I knew me saying that I like to lurk would make you roll your head towards me.

Again as I explained he's not actively lurking.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 317, pirate mollie wrote:scum tend to bump against the tide

Wholeheartedly disagree.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 165, Adam-12 wrote:OK upon skimming the thread here, its obvious that certain people think asking questions is "baaaaad" and that somehow I MUST have scum intent because I do so. I will lay that to rest right now. I do not ask questions without a reason and the number one reason I do so is to gain information. Information is the thing we have the least of.

Those that are incorrectly attributing scum intent to my questions can just as easily see the other side of the coin and see town intent if they wished.

Of course SOME questions ARE scummy and should be lynched upon (rolefishing for instance or questions that contain a scum slip). Pointless questions can also be seen as posturing which would be scummy.

Simply, asking questions is a major way that I scum hunt. The other is watching everything that everyone does.

I will be digesting the thread anew now that everyone is present and giving my reads.

This is pretty much all I need to say on the topic.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 266, Mantisdreamz wrote:
I get the feeling that busing is fairly common.

So you asking me about pairing prompted me to go back and do a re read. (by the way) - i saw that you said that I will probably go all weird on you, since you've tricked me as scum, probably the last 3 times you were scum. you saying that and recognizing that, actually makes me feel better about you. But, there's still a niggle.

Anyway, your question about pairings prompted me to go back for a full read.

if i were to say right now. I think Malakitten and Prohawk look like they could be a scum pair.

I've got a whole bunch of posts waiting in my browser that i want to comment on... so i'll post those very soon. warning, it will probably be a WOT.

I'll also say, i think Adam and Shrimp look very town to me. And i feel pretty certain about that. (hope i'm not wrong)

Mollie, i'm also, just got right now, going on the basis that you are town. Even if you are not, i'm still just going to blind myself right now... because, i know that i probably could very well get trolley tracked on you, even if it's not correct.

Also - yes, i know that i said Mala looked like town earlier because of the way she went about her case on Levi at the beginning. but .. who says scum can't do that?

actually, this post here.. your response to her. is similar to how i feel, after doing the full read: ( i bolded the part of yours that i agreed with
In post 172, Malakittens wrote:
In post 167, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 166, Malakittens wrote:#146I already asked them to stop the conversation regarding role PM's.

where did you do this?

thinking you are pretty disengaged despite my liking you intro into the game.

Why am I disengaged?

also, prohawk seems to be skirting along the edges too. posting short blurbs each time.

Adam and Shrimp, on the other hand,have been posting long ass posts. that seem like reactionary town to me.

disagree about adam, shrimp guy and malacat also you just saw me as scum create huge wots so

it is whether or not those wots are consistent or town motivated. malacat looked very town with her reaction to hawk boy to me, I think shrimp guy is being given a pass when he shouldn't and adam confuses me. it is like he has a brain but doesn't.

treating you as town mantis until you give me a reason not to.

question for adam: what makes you think that I would be calm and collected as scum? I see you never responded to my comment about you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”