Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 198, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 193, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 53, Malakittens wrote:
Replying to This post

Try this link:
^^^^ Sorry this link

thank u!

Vote Count

Mantis (L-4): Pirate Mollie
Adam-12 (L-3): Shrimp85, Guile
Prohawk (L-4): Malakittens
Guile (L-2): Adam-12, ProHawk, Leviathan

Not Voting: Code, Mantis

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, December 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Replying to This post

Try this link:
^^^^ Sorry this link

just read it. that's not always going to work
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

guille missed that Adam said his case on Shrimp evaporated

In post 140, guille2015 wrote:I like Mala's posts up to this point.

Quite a bit of pages last night. Good information.

Vote Adam

It seems like he is focusing all his attention on shrimp, especially on something that was quite minor, IMO. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here after he backed down from his Shrimp crusade.

There is something more from him that caught my eye. His questions are loaded questions. I only see scum intent in loaded questions.

My runner up scummy is Pirate Mollie. This one is more gut that anything else, and that I don't see much scummyness from the other posters.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 201, Mantisdreamz wrote:
Replying to This post

Try this link:
^^^^ Sorry this link

just read it. that's not always going to work

Correct but it is a valid scum tell and is a strong case. That's one of the reasons why Shrimp's reaction confused me so much.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 197, Mantisdreamz wrote:
i'm not sure what this means? :P are you thinking i am scum, and that i'm going to place my vote on my other teammate, in order to look good(town cred, etc?)

Are you glued to the fence or something? You don't need to read between the lines, I don't leave a whole lot of space. Your vote will obviously be for scum, so when you put it down I will know where to go. That is unless you are scum and you would vote for one of the elite.

On second thought I like your idea even more. Please do share who your teammate is and if we should go after him with a watcher or a tracker...
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 182, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 154, pirate mollie wrote:also hawk boy I think you are letting shrimp guy off too easy but will you plz vote mantis with me her number one scum tell besides leaving me to die is thread avoidance and she was on this morning.

That's not true. i logged onto ratskep just before work in order to proxy my vote, not here though. :neutral:

time to go back for a read.

Molly, i asked you for the summary at the time, because i was exhausted and really didn't want to read. i also asked you if you really felt that Shrimp was scum, but i don't think you answered that. when i was reading last night, i didn't get a very scummy impression from him. which is why i said i was wondering about you, since you had your vote on him. Also, you placed your vote on leviathan... and i was disagreeing about the whole fact that any votes should have been placed on him, because he didn't confirm right away. I don't think that you normally would follow with that logic. i know that you don't like talk of role pm's or anything that is kind of outside the actual game. And that thing with lev, was somewhat similar to that kind of thing.

I was wanting to see where the leviathan votes led to so that is why I voted him. I thought shrimp guy looked squiffy and that is why I voted him and I have since given a reason. I still think he looks a bit squiffy the only way I can internally resolve his dialogue is that he is still somewhat new.

playing off of a "/confirm" in thread is no different than applying pressure when I know other people's work/sleep/posting habits and schedules. not the same thing.

playing off of a role pm is something I hate cos it invariably outs specials by the very nature that is used in the role pm. you are conflating the issue.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 154, pirate mollie wrote:also hawk boy I think you are letting shrimp guy off too easy but will you plz vote mantis with me her number one scum tell besides leaving me to die is thread avoidance and she was on this morning.

i still can't believe you said that i leave you to die as scum. No, i night kill you night 1 if i am scum!! and the part about this morning is not true.

mollie. for real now i think you are scum

VOTE: pirate mollie
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Nice choice Mantis. +1
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 205, pirate mollie wrote:

That's not true. i logged onto ratskep just before work in order to proxy my vote, not here though. :neutral:

Molly, i asked you for the summary at the time, because i was exhausted and really didn't want to read. i also asked you if you really felt that Shrimp was scum, but i don't think you answered that. when i was reading last night, i didn't get a very scummy impression from him. which is why i said i was wondering about you, since you had your vote on him. Also, you placed your vote on leviathan... and i was disagreeing about the whole fact that any votes should have been placed on him, because he didn't confirm right away. I don't think that you normally would follow with that logic. i know that you don't like talk of role pm's or anything that is kind of outside the actual game. And that thing with lev, was somewhat similar to that kind of thing.

I was wanting to see where the leviathan votes led to so that is why I voted him. I thought shrimp guy looked squiffy and that is why I voted him and I have since given a reason. I still think he looks a bit squiffy the only way I can internally resolve his dialogue is that he is still somewhat new.

playing off of a "/confirm" in thread is no different than applying pressure when I know other people's work/sleep/posting habits and schedules. not the same thing.

playing off of a role pm is something I hate cos it invariably outs specials by the very nature that is used in the role pm. you are conflating the issue.

maybe it's not the same thing entirely..
but it is still not enough for people to call out scum on him.

i'm not getting your read on Shrimp either. he's coming across as town to me.
why do you find him squiffy?

also mollie, i'm not going to lie, i think you are scum at this point. apologies if you are not. i'm not seeing your votes (leviathan, shrimp and now me) because i said i was wondering about you?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 206, Mantisdreamz wrote:

i still can't believe you said that i leave you to die as scum. No, i night kill you night 1 if i am scum!! and the part about this morning is not true.

you left me to die in the tortured artist game and the nightless2 game are you being for realz.

look who has just jumped on a tard fight.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 208, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 205, pirate mollie wrote:

i'm not getting your read on Shrimp either. he's coming across as town to me.
why do you find him squiffy?

also mollie, i'm not going to lie, i think you are scum at this point. apologies if you are not. i'm not seeing your votes (leviathan, shrimp and now me) because i said i was wondering about you?

I am not scum.

yes it is cos you said you were wondering about me when do you do that shit when you are town? at least as town you try to feel me out. you didn't even try.

asking for a summary does not count and I missed your shrimp question but you usually at least wait to get more of an impression.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

^I also asked you what your thoughts on Adam were
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 209, pirate mollie wrote:

you left me to die in the tortured artist game and the nightless2 game are you being for realz.

In the nightless game i was trying to work with you! i don't remember exactly what happened in the tortured artist game though, but i'm thinking that you were at least night 1 or night 2 kill.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

molly, what are your thoughts on guille?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i think he looks scummy
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 211, Mantisdreamz wrote:^I also asked you what your thoughts on Adam were

not sure. he seems to be trying to work things out or do you not think this.

what do you think of prohawk? rethink this when I flip cos I am pretty sure I will be the lynch I can see things heading in that direction.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 212, Mantisdreamz wrote:

In the nightless game i was trying to work with you! i don't remember exactly what happened in the tortured artist game though, but i'm thinking that you were at least night 1 or night 2 kill.

in the tortured artist game you left me to die and I had to face 48 hours of ganging it cost town 2 days cos gib asked me to save myself so I voted praying. you were scum.

in the nightless2 game you let jason and I tear each other to itty bitty pieces you were scum in that game too!

however you are going after me on here so there is a difference.

I am not scum mantis.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 213, Mantisdreamz wrote:molly, what are your thoughts on guille?

guille is moving with the herd and it depends on who you think is scummy.

look at who will be feeding this shit right now.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Mantis seems to be an active scumhunter in the questioning of Mollie. People! what is our thoughts on the matter? @Mollie so who are YOUR scum reads at this very moment? does mantis seem scummy to you?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 185, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 184, ProHawk wrote:Mantis, who is scum?

i just said

In post 183, Mantisdreamz wrote:. i'll do a reread of the last several pages
!
:P

but off the top of my head, and from last night's reading,
i think malakitten and leviathan look town

Mala looks town? I thought you didn't like the Levi case??
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 202, Mantisdreamz wrote:guille missed that Adam said his case on Shrimp evaporated

Vote Adam

It seems like he is focusing all his attention on shrimp, especially on something that was quite minor, IMO. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here after he backed down from his Shrimp crusade.

There is something more from him that caught my eye. His questions are loaded questions. I only see scum intent in loaded questions.

My runner up scummy is Pirate Mollie. This one is more gut that anything else, and that I don't see much scummyness from the other posters.

Looks like a scum skim to me...
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 215, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 211, Mantisdreamz wrote:^I also asked you what your thoughts on Adam were

not sure. he seems to be trying to work things out or do you not think this.

no, i do think this now. originally i wanted to vote him, but now he doesn't look so bad. And i really do believe Shrimp is town. If both Adam and Shrimp are town, it would be worth looking at who, if anyone, helped feed the suspicion on each other. Or.. who stayed out of it.

what do you think of prohawk? rethink this when I flip cos I am pretty sure I will be the lynch I can see things heading in that direction.

i've got prohawk as mostly town. I have never played with him before... so maybe he's good at playing scum. But nothing has seemed to be scummy so far, from his posts.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 216, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 212, Mantisdreamz wrote:

in the tortured artist game you left me to die and I had to face 48 hours of ganging it cost town 2 days cos gib asked me to save myself so I voted praying. you were scum.

in the nightless2 game you let jason and I tear each other to itty bitty pieces you were scum in that game too!

however you are going after me on here so there is a difference.

I am not scum mantis.

You and Jasona were an entirely different entity from the game :P I don't think even town or scum could have stepped in on that 4 day argument! lol

Well, you say you are not scum, and i hope you aren't, because i'd like to work with you as town here. But, i'm still cautious and not entirely sure.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 208, Mantisdreamz wrote:

Even with a link proving the same?? How can you believe this??
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 220, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 202, Mantisdreamz wrote:guille missed that Adam said his case on Shrimp evaporated

Vote Adam

Looks like a scum skim to me...

It really does in a way. I was thinking, maybe he prepared that post a little while before he posted it. And missed out on some of the current going ons ...... maybe i should take a look at the time stamps again.

Return to “Completed Open Games”