Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 am

Post by pidgey »

O hi
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 am

Post by mykonian »

how is "needs you to be town but you aren't showing me" saying "pidgey is town".

Seriously.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Either way you are simultaneously accusing MoI of being scum for buddying pidgey and calling pidgey scum for ???

Having cake and eating it too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2709, pidgey wrote:Could be scum jason this game. Look at his vote on me for proof.

lolololol he must be scum, he voted me

MOI - Truthfully, until today he was really under the radar for me.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 3.6

"You! No, it can't be. Snape, he - he was the..." -Harry Potter
"Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Why, next to him, who would suspect p-p-poor, st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?" -Professor Quirrell, Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone

Elscouta - 4 (Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon)
AngryPidgeon - 3 (mykonian, Elscouta, jasonT1981)
mykonian - 2 (pidgey, MagnaofIllusion)
Acosmist - 2 (Yates, Kublai Khan)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, Nero Cain)
WrathChild - 1 (PeregrineV)

Not voting - zabriel, WrathChild

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 3 is 9 PM EST on November 30, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Kublai Khan has recieved his first prod.

WrathChild has failed to pick up his prod and I am now looking for a replacement. If he posts before one is found he can stay in the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by pidgey »

Lol someone is interprettig things the way the want to.

Your vote on me makes you scum because of your timing and the reasoning you gave.

1. I was raging way before you left yout vote. Why vote me only when some others left votes without mentioning me pretty much never for the entire game?
2. I rage: ita an incredibly shit case coming from someone who has modded me twice.
3. Again, your timing is specially scum motivated.

Myk/jason scum losers of harry potter and solid snake mash up the game 2012.
-----------------
Sup
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

yawn.. come back when you have something that will stick.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

lol my vote isn't even on you, muppet. its on AP.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

or are you talking about my vote earlier in the game on you, because you were just randomly shouting for wanting tammy lynched but not doing anything else?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I have to replace out. So sorry. Life does not allow much computer time these days.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 2734, jasonT1981 wrote:or are you talking about my vote earlier in the game on you, because you were just randomly shouting for wanting tammy lynched but not doing anything else?

That's nice. So what made me different from.... half the game at that point the game?
Almost everyone was discussing to lynch or not to lynch tammy, yet you singled me out because i had 3 votes. So yeah.
-----------------
Sup
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Elscouta - 4 more votes til a scum lynch and successful Day 3.

is just another clear example of why Mykonian isn’t Town actually scum-hunting but looking for posts he can attack as scummy. If he was actually reading for content and to assess alignment he would have seen that pidgey was clearly posting about Jason given the context.

--

Jason I think you really need to explain what I am seeing here in detail …

As for Eloscuta, I was pushing his predecessor earlier in the game, in RapidCrayon.

I'm on the fence here, I doubt both AP and els are scum, but think one of the pair is. I am going to go with my gut on this.

vote: AngryP

I see no evidence of the re-read you said you were going to do on Els from 2619. And you previously suspected Rapid. Yet you vote AngryP who to my eyes is a very, very recent suspicion of yours.

I’m having a very hard time computing this set of facts in a Town manner.

jasonT wrote: yawn.. come back when you have something that will stick.

So he’s suspecting you for bad reasons – he should suspect you for the correct reasons you are scum?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hey everybody...

Re-read Day 3 to try to get a handle on this game again. mykonian, zabriel, AngryPidgeon, and Acosmist stick out as scum.

In post 2337, AngryPidgeon wrote:Do you still think that suggesting 2 teams was scummy given that Tammy flipped SK?

Yes. Scum had everything to gain by pushing so hard for Tammy to be lynched. The "she's in a scum-group" theory reeks of desperate justification to avoid jumping off the lynch. The fact that you continued to argue that it was a viable theory as you were shopping for someone non-Acosmist to lynch means that not even you believed it. You and Acosmist are clearly scum together.

In post 2369, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also since you were so certain before Tammy’s flip that she had to be a Serial Killer care to explain why I shouldn’t be considering that a sign that you know this is Singleball due to role PM reasons?

Tammy (group scum with daykill) would have killed Benmage (cop) with barely any hesitation.

In post 2604, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Wrath / Peregrine / jason / KK - Please review the Eloscuta information and really think about your read on Eloscuta.

I'm not sold. A lot of it seems propped up by badgering. The indecision between you & mastin2 being scum is understandable. Both of you are massive word regurgitators and therefore can both simultaneously make good and bad arguments.

@MagnaofIllusion - Can you expand a bit on why your ISO of Acosmist leads you to think he's town? Because he's been horrible and transparently scummy as fuck.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:45 am

Post by mastin2 »

Elscouta - 5 (Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, MagnaofIllusion)
Hmm...this seems strangely familiar......

Oh, yeah!

Tammy - 10 (snifit, Kise, Benmage, pidgey, WrathChild, MagnaofIllusion, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, mykonian, Elscouta)
That's 'cause every single name on here was on the Tammy lynch!
It even has the same two people as the first two votes! (Cheery Dog is snifit.)

Yeah. This will go well. :roll:

El's one of the most blatant mislynches possible. Just as Tammy was not a scum-lynch, El will not be, either.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2738, Kublai Khan wrote:Yes.
Scum had everything to gain by pushing so hard for Tammy to be lynched
. The "she's in a scum-group" theory reeks of desperate justification to avoid jumping off the lynch. The fact that you continued to argue that it was a viable theory as you were shopping for someone non-Acosmist to lynch means that not even you believed it. You and Acosmist are clearly scum together.

This is bollocks. You are still arguing that all scum were on the Tammy wagon because it was the correct play for scum. People tend to just stick with whatever opinions they would have naturally since its easier to argue something you actually believe. Note that Mykonian failed in this department. Would you be willing to compromise there today? I'd bet that scum were both on and off the Tammy wagon; I strongly doubt there is any notable pattern that can be divined here. your premise that the wagon is super-scum-driven is ridiculous.

And what happened to your opinion that a lot of the lurkers voting Tammy were likely scum who 'gave up'? Oh, that opinion is not convenient right now (but it will be down the road Im sure).

I'm town. And your entire push on me is that I was on the other side of the fence regarding Tammy. Why are Pidgey/MoI/Cheery(snifit)/etc not scumreads then? You are selectively applying this to me and its scummy as hell. And I wasn't the only/first person to suggest her being in a faction. And the justification that Team-Tammy shoots Benmage w/o a 2nd glance is completely WIFOM.

I agree with your Mykonian read. Would you be willing to compromise there today? Not to jump between them yet again, but Elscouta/Mykonian are the best lynches today. Zabriel is ok too actually and it seems a lot of people support that one but it never goes anywhere. And the amount of lurking going on this game is getting ridiculous.

Re Acosmist: I skimmed him. What is scummy about his ISO? I'm not seeing it at all. (Oh he was on Tammy, right)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2739, mastin2 wrote:Tammy - 10 (snifit, Kise, Benmage, pidgey, WrathChild, MagnaofIllusion, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon,
mykonian,
Elscouta
)

Help us narrow down the Tammy wagon then. I know you want to. And if you are going to subscribe to the philosophy that Tammy wagon was antitown/scummy, then Elscouta is scummy for starting a counterwagon (pidgey) to the counterwagon (Acosmist) and spliting the votes and hammering Tammy. You should vote him.

And why do you think Mykonian is town? Does that have to do with MoI pushing him?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Acosmist »

I'd lynch zabriel. Can we do that? He's even more likely scum than Elscouta. So is Yates. Why are we lynching third reads??!

Seriously, why is no viable wagon forming on anyone else?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 am

KK wrote: Scum had everything to gain by pushing so hard for Tammy to be lynched.

Yes certainly no Town player would ever want a Scum player like Tammy lynched. :roll:

KK wrote: I'm not sold. A lot of it seems propped up by badgering. The indecision between you & mastin2 being scum is understandable. Both of you are massive word regurgitators and therefore can both simultaneously make good and bad arguments.

If you are just going to hand-wave with vague generalities don’t expect me to give your input great attention. Because frankly I’m tired of people who can’t do anything than say “I’m not sold” in this game. If you want to quote from and show me specifically what particular facts or analysis I put forth there isn’t valid feel free.

KK wrote: @MagnaofIllusion - Can you expand a bit on why your ISO of Acosmist leads you to think he's town? Because he's been horrible and transparently scummy as fuck.

Why exactly should I bother again? You’ve already drawn your conclusion. I don’t really care if you don’t like my read or not at this juncture so it is simply a continuation of our earlier butting heads around the Tammy lynch.

Dragon Ball Z Mafia – Town Acosmist.

Dr. Who Mafia (my modded game) – Mafia Acosmist.

Read those ISOs and tell me that this game doesn’t resemble his Town game. Or don't since I doubt your reaction will resemble mine.

--

Mastin wrote: Tammy - 10 (snifit, Kise, Benmage, pidgey, WrathChild, MagnaofIllusion, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, mykonian, Elscouta)
That's 'cause every single name on here was on the Tammy lynch!
It even has the same two people as the first two votes! (Cheery Dog is snifit.)

I couldn't get a better support for lynching Myknonian or Els than this. Both were on the lynch that mastin is calling ‘bad’. Yet he’s using the presence of other people on the wagon as support for their being a bad lynch. When the only flipped person on the wagon is Town.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My interest in Elo as possible scum goes back to Post 2238 where I point out he is sheeping a case he says he doesn’t actually agree with.

The problem with this whole aspect of your case is that it's heavily OMGUS-y and lacking on overall logic.

Such as: Why wouldn't scum-Elcousta just vote for SK-Tammy? Why prolong the day and risk self/scummates saying something stupid and drawing attention?

(Yes, I know you're going to dodge the question, eyeroll, call me stupid, etc. But please just answer the question without being a dick for once.)

The push for the 1v1 on this day was an oddish move though. There's nothing to be gained by you and mastin2 going all balls to the walls against each other.

Though I agree with his point that it was weird that you "humored" mastin2 with the idea one day, then dropped it the next. What was the point of baiting mastin2?

In post 2743, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why exactly should I bother again? You’ve already drawn your conclusion.

Because I'm not as stubborn as you?

In post 2743, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Read those ISOs and tell me that this game doesn’t resemble his Town game. Or don't since I doubt your reaction will resemble mine.

Only two games? That's a very small sample size!

^ See? Total MagnaofIllusion reaction.

(I'll read them over later)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 am

What people should also be considering is that Mastin is focusing on the Day 2 lynch (on scum) and not the Day 1 mislynch. For everyone's edification

In post 908, pappums rat wrote:
Votecount 1.22 (Final VC of Day 1)

Melmond
- 11 (
Tammy
, zabriel, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, BloodCovenant,
Benmage
, Yates, AngryPigeon, snifit, rapidcanyon, mykonian)
AngryPidgeon - 2 (Kise,
Zoroaster
)
Cybertronix - 2 (
ThAdmiral
Melmond
)
rapidcanyon - 1 (PeregrineV)
zabriel - 1 (Cybertronix)
Benmage
- 1 (Acosmist)
Kise - 1 (jasonT1981)

Not voting - Amrun

So no reason to look for scum on the Day 1 mislynch, huh? [/off sarcasm].

Zabriel, KK, Nero, Wrath's slot, Yates, AngryP, Cheery, Elscouta Mykonian are the unflipped on that wagon. Filter out my Town reads of Angry and Cheery and you get a nice pool that happens to contain my top three scum reads (Els, Myk, Zabrial) and some of those who I think are second string suspects.

Unsurprisingly Mastin's slot was being voted by 100% Town at the end of the Day.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2744, Kublai Khan wrote:Such as: Why wouldn't scum-Elcousta just vote for SK-Tammy? Why prolong the day and risk self/scummates saying something stupid and drawing attention?

Maybe because there was a lot of derp going around about people being scummy for being on it?

And prolonging the day is not pro-town. And that last bit has no base.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 am

KK wrote: The problem with this whole aspect of your case is that it's heavily OMGUS-y and lacking on overall logic.

So as predicted your response gives absolutely no details and hand-waves in highly generic fasion. I’ll just mark this down as a dodge.

KK wrote: Such as: Why wouldn't scum-Elcousta just vote for SK-Tammy? Why prolong the day and risk self/scummates saying something stupid and drawing attention?

Well gee … perhaps because there were enough people crowing is stupid fashion (yeah, I worked that in since you requested it) that perhaps he thought it would give him Town-cred? Not to mention that if Tammy did escape the lynch her motivation the next Day would be more likely to shoot among those who strongly wanted her dead (you know, Town engaging the higher reasoning functions since she was scum). Not a difficult concept to grok.

This of course comes down to our theory disagreement on lynching Serial Killers scanned by uncounterclaimed Cops.

KK wrote: The push for the 1v1 on this day was an oddish move though. There's nothing to be gained by you and mastin2 going all balls to the walls against each other.

Well it’s good to know you don’t consider it possible at all that mastin and I can both be Town when assessing your reads. Because if we are then scum has everything to gain by encouraging the two biggest posters in thread to butt heads another Day and maybe get two successive mislynches out of it if they are lucky.

So why didn’t you consider that possibility in your analysis?

KK wrote:Only two games? That's a very small sample size!

^ See? Total MagnaofIllusion reaction.

(I'll read them over later)

Perhaps you shouldn’t lecture people on being a dick when you post things like this. Just food for thought.

Frankly … I don’t care whether you like my analysis or not. It’s my experiences. I trust them. I don’t trust you given your stances in this game and past encounters.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 am

Oh, and as an aside -

2 games is infinitely more support for my position than the 0 games of support you threw out for yours. Just an FYI on math for ya.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am

In post 2742, Acosmist wrote:I'd lynch zabriel. Can we do that? He's even more likely scum than Elscouta. So is Yates. Why are we lynching third reads??!

Seriously, why is no viable wagon forming on anyone else?

Well no wagon has formed on lurker Zabriel as he is scum and other scum are making their presence actually felt in thread (mykonian and Esc).

I'm not sold on Yates as scum at this point. Yes, I get the DBZ "Yates making terrible arguments is scum Yates" read you have. I just am not on board with it at this juncture.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”