UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by AniX »

I'm just noting that I am here, I am prepared to discuss things, I just want to wait and see what Scalebane has to say before I really start to break this game down, 11th hour-style.

Scale: I think you most likely should reveal this "not targetting but techically still involved with the dead victim" role you seem to have. I don't particularly trust you, nor does a tracker coming out in accusation of you really help to sooth that mistrust. If you don't want to claim until you get more votes, let the court note I'm fully prepared to vote for you, though I will not as a quick lynch(which 2 votes could easily transform into) without a possibility of you claiming will not help the town.

So basically, I'm saying lets here the role.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by Scalebane »

I am Frank the Bunny.

I could talk to Donnie Darko at night through the mod. I did not know who he was and he didn't know who I was (in terms of in-game name). I was not allowed to reveal my name to him. It was hinted that if a certain set of conditions were met (although it was not revealed to me what those conditions were), I would be allowed to "take off my mask" and reveal who I was to donnie.

I can only figure that I was "tracked" to be involved with EmpTyger (At least I'm guessing that's what STD got. If not, I dunno what's goin' on) because I went and talked to him last night.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:31 pm

Post by olio »

How convenient.

vote: Scalebane
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:56 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

it's great that you assume my tracking tracked you to Emptyger. That just tells me you assume you got a result that reflects the night kill and want to cover your ass.

I didn't get that at all.

Instead, I got something to the affect of "Scalebane left his house, talked with a bunch of other people, then went home at around dawn."

CONFIRM VOTE: SCALEBANE

As for why I was suspicious of MeMe:

scum made no kill that one night. My result on Meme was that she did nothing. I thought that means she was either townie or scum who didn't perform the kill.
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:08 am

Post by Chess83 »

STD, for now I am dropping this thing, but believe me that we probably will be revisiting it.

Scale, what did you and Emp discuss?
"Common sense knows, but it does not know what it knows NOR how it knows NOR how to correct and complement its own inadequacies." - Bernard Lonergan
5W 2L
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:18 am

Post by Scalebane »

See, this is what's funny. Because I now don't believe STD. Let's assume that I am scum. That would mean that there is one other scum alive (besides me), no? then why would I have
Save the Dragons wrote:talked with a bunch of other people
How does that make any sense?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:37 am

mebbe because nonny has preset messages for the tracker? I can't defend against what the mod said. Your attempt to discredit me is noted.

Did you believe me in the first place?

Chess, yes. Damn you are a good. You figured me out. I'm totally bussing my partner.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Sotty7 »

olio wrote:How convenient.

How convenient that your jumping on Scale without discussing anything? Yeah, I think so too.
Save The Dragons wrote:Sotty: I think Ixnay is probably scum, but I can't vote that yet until the Scalebane issue is cleared up.

Let me explain why I'm not giving my tracking result quite yet.

I'm pretty sure that scalebane could talk his way out of pretty much whatever I'm going to throw at him. If I catch him in a lie, or if I find his action matches his claim, then that lowers the chance of us mislynching.

I'd rather not fully claim, seeing as I have hinted at my result, while Scalebane has barely breadcrumbed his role.
This is fair enough and I am more than willing to apply some pressure on Scale today, but I can't shake that he could in fact be pro town.

I second the call from Chess for Scale to reveal what he talked about with Emp both nights. The role is a strange one that's for sure and it sounds like searching mason partners. What with Emp already being a power role, I'm not sure if I can believe it.
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Chess83 »

Okay I feel like an idiot. I missed Sotty7 and STD's post at the end of the previous page, don't know how but I did. I have to say that I am feeling a little more comfortable with STD's claim and the looking into of scale.

I want to again ask scale to
CONFESS ANY INFORMATION DISCUSSED WITH MEME DURING BOTH NIGHTS.
This can only serve to help you and basically the longer you take the more suspicious I am that your are going to post something that is false and made up.

@STD
1) Elizabeth has probably about the same odds as Chen; however, the rest of the family is here, so why not Liz? (rethorical question)
2) "Chess, yes. Damn you are a good. You figured me out. I'm totally bussing my partner." Where is that from? I looked at it a number of times and just can't figure it out.
"Common sense knows, but it does not know what it knows NOR how it knows NOR how to correct and complement its own inadequacies." - Bernard Lonergan
5W 2L
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:43 am

Post by Scalebane »

I'm sorry if I don't really have time for much besides quick rebuttals until tonight chess, but I've got classes today.

And I have to confess, I said absolutely nothing to MeMe during the night at any point in the game. Learn2read.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm sure he means Emp not Meme
Ixnayonthehombre
Ixnayonthehombre
Goon
Ixnayonthehombre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:18 am

Post by Ixnayonthehombre »

If you think someone is mafia you push the case and try and try to get everybody to see just what you're seeing. You did nothing of the sort. My line of thinking is that you saw an opportunity to make yourself seem more innocent by jumping on your teammate. Only you didn't really follow though with your plan well enough. You back out to give him a chance to save himself but when he only made it worse you were more than happy to jump back on the bus.

Vote: Ixnayonthehombre
I thought he was Mafia for totally avoiding the game, and getting a free pass. Despite responding to his prods, he still didn't even post in this game. I simply found that extremely suspicious. When he came back, I unvoted him, but when his behavior made him look suspicious, I revoted him.
And I have to add, Scalebane
is
looking pretty suspicious right now.
"As a cold wind blows across your shattered face, you finally realize that this is where you belong..."
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Chess83 »

I did mean Emp, not MeMe. I am sure that your sarcasim is noted by all.
It is interesting that you do have time to post something which basically has no meaning to it other than to take a shot at me (on a personal level) and to buy yourself some more time, yet you don't have time to simply say something so simple as what the topic of discussion was, and promise more later when you can type it. For the record I do not doubt that you have classes and are busy, I am also taking classes, just an easy day today.
5W 2L
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Chess83 »

This has absolutly nothing to do with this game but...

GO SAINTS

Had to write it. I go to school near New Orleans.
5W 2L
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by Scalebane »

I am just now getting a chance to come on and post. I apologize that I didn't consider giving a "summary" of what was said between emptyger and myself over the previous nights.

Most of the nights there wasn't a whole lot of communication. I attempted to figure out a way for him to signal his identity to me but because we were talking through the mod, she wouldn't let us set up that kind of thing. I asked him who he was (in terms of player name) as there did not seem to be any restrictions on him revealing that info to me. He seemed suspicious and didn't really want to reveal that much. He also resisted revealing abilities to me which makes sense considering that coming out as vig would have made it easy for me to add 2 and 2 together. All in all, there wasn't a whole lot said.

And I'm not too sure what the odds of cherita being in the game are. I'd say ... roughly 75% or so? It'd be a risky claim for a mafia but one of the few roles I think a mafia might even consider safe.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm

Post by olio »

Sotty7 wrote:

How convenient that your jumping on Scale without discussing anything? Yeah, I think so too.
So, do you believe Scalebane is pro-town and why?
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:17 am

Post by Chess83 »

@Scale - if that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth... it is not very convincing.

@ Hombre - what do you think about STD's claim and Scale's confession of his night action.

@Anix - Anytime with the 11th hour thing.

@STD - interested to see your response to Scale's last post.
5W 2L
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:39 am

He's a semi-mason that must talk through the mod (so the mod actually controls the ammount of time they talk) with the mod censoring thier PMs. The one person he talks to is the dead guy, and they talked about what they talked about in thread.

I have never heard of such a mason.

Also, Frank was a real person, so I'm a litte irked by the "Frank the Bunny" but I won't hold it against you since that seems realistic (and is probably your role name anyway, even if you are a scumbag).

He breadcrumbs it because he knows he's going to kill Emp tonight.

Guys, think about it. I say I have a result on him. He assumes it has to do with emptyger. EMPTYGER DIED. He's trying to cover his ass.

I get that he talks to a group.

Seriously, test it out. Best case scenario, we've killed a scum, we have a tracker. Worst case scenario, we lost a townie, but you know I'm scum, and I traded myself for a townie.
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:44 am

Post by Chess83 »

STD, what are your thoughts that "Frank the bunny" is a name that would be pro-scum, either just a stright scum OR a godfather?

I don't really know what to make of the discussion. While the role makes some sense, you would think that Emp would have opened up a liitle to him and the discussion would have entailed something more than "there was not a whole lot said." Even if Emp chose to feed him some disinformation, who he thought was scum or that he was convinced CK was innocent, then Emp vigged CK. That if nothing else would possible confuse the other guy. In short, what I am trying to say is that there are too many avenues that the night conversation could have taken and "there was not a whole lot said" does not seem like a probable one.

something that does strike me as weird is the word choice of Scale...
scalebane wrote: Most of the nights
"Most"? there were two nights. Grammatically it is impossible to have a partial majoirty that the word "most" suggests. Furthermore, nothing in fact was said. No information was given. You (scale) asked for 2 things...
1. Name
2. Abilities
Both of which Emp refused to answer. It seems kinda basic and simple to ask for these. Why not collaborate or offer information instead of asking for it? To me it makes sense that if night discussion is taking place then obviously if you are town the person you are talking to is town. If that is so why not share some ideas or information. I would imagine N1 may consist of "Dang, chamber was innocent. Well I am really suspicious of X, what do you think?" Instead of

"What is your name... what is your quest... what is your favorite color?"
(Written purely for humor, not drawing a comparison at all)

It just seems fishy to me. With 7 alive, 4 to lynch and 2 votes on Scalebane, I am
FOS SCALEBANE
I do want to vote him, but lynch -1 is a little to close for comfort right now. I don't care for LyLo situations and if we lynch wrong today that is what we will be in. So that being said, I will probably vote sometime this week, unless things change.
5W 2L
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:58 am

Frank the bunny is a morally ambiguous character (but then again, everyone in the film is). Frank the person ran over Gretchen in his car by accident (iicr).

I don't really want to outguess the mod, but based on my result, I don't think there's a godfather, and if it is, I don't think it's Scalebane, but I'm not sure.
Ixnayonthehombre
Ixnayonthehombre
Goon
Ixnayonthehombre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:12 am

Post by Ixnayonthehombre »

@ Hombre - what do you think about STD's claim and Scale's confession of his night action.
Scale's explanation of his night conversation was very ambiguious.
STD's post makes a lot of sense, in that Scalebane's supposed role is pretty unlikely.
One thing is weird though
I am Frank the Bunny.
I could talk to Donnie Darko at night through the mod. I did not know who he was and he didn't know who I was (in terms of in-game name).
I asked him who he was (in terms of player name)
Could you please expand upon this please? What do you mean by player name and in-game name. Wouldn't you know who you were pming? The set of conditions you talked of, I'm assuming that the conditions were met pre-night one?
"As a cold wind blows across your shattered face, you finally realize that this is where you belong..."
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:20 am

Post by AniX »

Ok, here is what I'm feeling:

I haven't trusted Scalebane for quite some time, as evident in yesterday when I laid out why I was voting for him. I was hesitant to vote and offer him countless chances to defend himself, but he took none of them. Due to his extremely flawed logic and refusal to even answer the most basic of questions, I would not have protested a lynch of him at this time.

Now, at this particular moment, even more evidence has come out. In addition to all my arguments yesterday, we have a somewhat-cop matching Scale with the murder victim, and Scale giving what strikes me as the most backtracked role-claim in the history of time/space. So yeah, I think its time to set the alarm...

11TH HOUR!
Vote Scalebane
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Chess83
Chess83
Goon
Chess83
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:49 am

Post by Chess83 »

FYI, this makes Scale lynch -1. As I said before unless event change I will probably be voting (regardless of vote count) later in the week, probably tommrow or Thursday.

Scalebane, defend thy self or perish... or perish even if you defend yourself, depending on the defense.
5W 2L
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 pm

AniX wrote:we have a somewhat-cop matching Scale with the murder victim
I just have him talking to a bunch of people, Scale's the one who said he dealt with EmpTyger.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:20 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

olio wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:

So, do you believe Scalebane is pro-town and why?
post 447

I don't like that the day is about to end when you have done nothing to further discussion and just jumped on Scale. Although I understand the vote, maybe you could expand on your worries and concerns surrounding him.

The claim is hard to believe so I'm temped myself to drop the hammer on him pending his defense. Despite finding him practically outing Sentinel99 in the twilight of day one, he did say and do a lot of things that I found scummy yesterday. This combined with this result from STD makes for a heavy case.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”