Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So the lack of wagon of any size on either Mykonian or Eloscuta is very, very disheartening. Aside from those two themselves or mastin (who as previously stated is either stupid Town or stupid scum) I don’t see any significant opposition to the cases put forward on them or even them being scum.

Why do we have the following votes languishing around on non-viable wagons or not even voting?

Acosmist - 2 (Yates, Kublai Khan)
zabriel - 1 (jasonT1981)
WrathChild - 1 (PeregrineV)
Yates - 1 (Acosmist)
mykonian - 1 (AngryPidgeon)

Not voting - WrathChild, pidgey

I’ve edited out my scum-reads (Elo / Zabriel) from these groups.

--

--

Nero wrote: You do know that the scum blocker is dead and there's not a guarantee of a town one right? But you are also experienced enough to know that outguessing the mod is stupid. So why are you doing it? All I know is that I sent in he action and the mod made us a qt within the next 20 mins.

I do know that fact. Do you know that regardless of that the Mod not waiting til the end of the Night to establish the QT communicates to you and the person you Neighborize that there are NO remaining blocking roles? Do you understand that this makes me suspect that your answer?

Here’s my question to clarify – does your Role PM specify your action is “instant”?

Nero wrote: Uno

Why didn’t you recruit last Night then?

Nero wrote: LYNCH ALL LIARS!!!

So you pointed out my mistake … yet here’s your original Scum list I linked to.

ooba
fox
WC
SK
Elmo
SD
Slandaar

You are absolutely correct. Ooba wasn’t your partner on this list.

SHADOW DANCER WAS
. And your behavior around him actually was actually just the same as I explained regarding your ooba read – you ‘suspect’ him, never pushed him in any significant way, and planted him there for future reads.

Lynch all scum who attempt to capitalize on an honest error?

Nero wrote: You should read better as this has already been addressed. I was willing to buy Ben's guilty on Tammy. He was either a cop or a mafia rolecop. Its pretty simple logic.

No, it isn’t “just simple logic”. You strongly felt Benmage could be a Mafia Rolecop but didn’t push Tammy to shoot him? Because Serial Killer Tammy shooting Scum Benmage would have been a Win Win for Town had your ‘suspicions’ been right and you were Town. If you answer was "I wasn't sure" ... whelp ...

Nero wrote: What MOI is accusing me of is that I’m lying about it being “instant” and therefore I did not talk to Tammy last night

Nope. That’s not even close to what my issue is. Thanks for just manufacturing bullshit though.

My issue is that it makes zero sense for a TOWN Neighborizor to have an instant action in a set-up with at least one blocking role.

Now if in the end this is bad Modding so be it. I choose to assume it is not for the moment.

@Nero
– What alignment do you think the Messenger is?

--

mykonian wrote: it has nothing to do with understanding that it's a scumtell. I know it's a scumtell because it works. And I'm far from an exception to that.

If you weren’t scum you would of course not be arguing that you understand buddying works and still be giving Elo a Town read because he’s buddying you.

But you aren’t … so …

Also – I do greatly appreciate your post where you basically acknowledge you know I’m not scum. A++, everyone should read.

mykonian wrote: "I do it every game.". The only reason would tell us is because you are purposefully sticking to your meta. Guess who like to do that.

I AGREE 100%. People who say things like “I always am suspected as Town, it’s my meta” are scum.

Please self-vote in shame.

--

Els wrote: Null. Not that you care much about my answer given the rest of your post though.

This is a lovely non-answer when pressed on the issue. Els-scum later goes on to say that Mykonian has done nothing to make him feel he is Town or Scum.

NOTHING
? On Day 3? That’s laughable. If Els was Town he should at least be leaning strongly to Myknonian as Town just for their common reads (me as scum, for example). Up until those reads are proven wrong by flip it is natural for Town to see those with similar reads and say “This is coming from a Town mindset, he’s probably Town”.

But Els doesn’t do that. Because he is scum.

Els wrote: I was interested in seeing MoI vs Mastin because one of them (mastin at the time) was one of my scumread (based on style). I believed i could get interesting data from that, that could make mastin a better lynch than my suspects at that time. I must admit I didn't expect MoI style to be that ... absurdly verbose.

Now, aren't you concernced that MoI, despite writing walls over wall on me, never asked this question?
It seemed much more important (and easier to answer) than "go read my case on mykonian and tell me what you think about it".

This is from . Let’s address the scummy elements of it.

The first is that his scum-read on mastin was ‘based on style” which is by far the worst excuse in history for having a read.

The second is that he tries to handwave that there would be “interesting data” from the 1v1. Yet he isn’t willing to actually articulate what meaningful data it would be.

The third is really the kicker. Read the bolded. He’s saying “Why didn’t MoI ask me about continuing the 1v1” as if to say I’m scum not actually scum-hunting.

I present to you in the ‘Els is scum’ case –

MoI in 2417 wrote: Why is a 1v1 a good point Elo?

MoI in 2420 wrote: Why is the 1v1 a good thing? Please elaborate on your position and reasoning.

So not only did I TWICE ask Els about it now he’s trying to re-write history to say I never did.

SCUM.

Not to mention that this directly conflicts with what Els said

I don't speak about the fact that a 1v1 is good or bad.
Of course it's dumb.

So back at 2419 Els directly acknowledges that a 1v1 is as dumb thing. But now he’s trying to say he could get valuable data from it. This is classic "Scum giving the answer that makes them look best not the truth and getting caught contradicting themselves".

--

pidgey wrote: Also to MoI, my only scum games are Chrono trigger and Kingdom hearts.

Ok, thanks pidgey!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2700, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also – I do greatly appreciate your post where you basically acknowledge you know I’m not scum. A++, everyone should read.

How often are you going to call yourself town?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 am

In post 2701, mykonian wrote:How often are you going to call yourself town?

So nothing to actually say on the fact that your post was indicative of scum who doesn't honestly suspect me but is faking their Scum-hunting? Or the rest of the very relevant parts of that post where I show your scum-posting?

Instead we get this which is funny since it's more One-Liner no content fluff from you and doesn't actually indicate anything in the least scummy.

Unless you want to try to suggest saying "I'm Town" is scummy. I'd appreciate that.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Acosmist »

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Elscouta
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

MoI is town because he has all the same scumreads that I do. It probably comes from a town mindset. We need to consolidate votes. Im going back to the wagon with more support.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Elscouta

Baaaa

@MoI: Im not seeing how Mykonian admits you are town in the re-Acosmist post. But he is still scum for turning down help from someone (Acosmist) interested in lynching one of his top scumreads (you) and instead chastises him. Either Mykonian is really fail at town play or is just leaking obvscum everywhere. And he isn't town this game, which of course makes it the latter.

Elscouta listing him as null, avoiding talking about/to him, and casting him off as a 'distraction' is scummy as hell. ESPECIALLY since it isn't just MoI interested in lynching Mykonian.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm on the fence here, I doubt both AP and els are scum, but think one of the pair is. I am going to go with my gut on this.

vote: AngryP
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:05 am

In post 2704, AngryPidgeon wrote:@MoI: Im not seeing how Mykonian admits you are town in the re-Acosmist post.
But he is still scum for turning down help from someone (Acosmist) interested in lynching one of his top scumreads (you) and instead chastises him.
Either Mykonian is really fail at town play or is just leaking obvscum everywhere. And he isn't town this game, which of course makes it the latter.

The inference he is admitting I am Town there comes from the bolded reason above - if he truly thought I was scum (aka being Town and having a scum-read on me) he wouldn't say "Bad Acosmist, lynching MoI when he pushes a mislynch for that is stupid" ... he'd say "Yeah, MoI is scum and him pushing mislynches is part and parcel of him not scum-hunting".

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 am

In post 2705, jasonT1981 wrote:I'm on the fence here, I doubt both AP and els are scum, but think one of the pair is. I am going to go with my gut on this.

vote: AngryP

Well hmmm ... is this bad jason Town or scummy jason Scum? Need to look at his ISO again.

@Jason -
why no mention or vote for mykonian one of your 'scum reads'?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It really feels like Mykonian is saying it just for the "Would I really say this as scum?" appeal. Rejecting help from someone interested in lynching his (top at the time?) scumread. ESPECIALLY from someone he apparently still has a town read on.

But there is absolutely no way town does what he did there so it has to come from scum. I would absolutely have tried to bargain with Acosmist or sell him on my case. Calling him on bad posting is totally going to make him sheep your case. (On opposite day). So like I said, Mykonian would have to be REALLY fail at town play for that to come from town-Mykonian.

P-edit: Jason could be scum. The lurker pool almost definitely has one. {Jason/PV/KK/Zabriel/..}. And that last post is awfully BS. Stating the obvious then leaping to a peripherally related conclusion. You scum Jason?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 am

Post by pidgey »

Could be scum jason this game. Look at his vote on me for proof.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 am

Post by pidgey »

No votes on myk when he is clearl scum with so many negatives on his side make me a sad route 1 pkmn
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

True. Anyone voting for pidgey seriously (or calling Amrun scum) is prob-scum or Mastin.

Elscouta is scum too. Look at the soft-defending. And his entire case on me is ironic:

In post 2677, Elscouta wrote:I realize some people might not have seen clearly what i found super-scummy in AP.

It's one main point, followed by a side remarks:

Main Point: AP doesn't know why he wanted to lynch mykonian

He doesn't know why he wants to lynch me. I gave several good reasons for a Mykonian lynch (as did MoI and I admit to riding those coattails a little)
And his other point is that I called a lot of people scum, but he doesnt make any case or analysis of that. He just lists occasions of me calling people scum w/o explaining why he thinks that is scummy. (Im town; its not)

In post 2677, Elscouta wrote:
Side point: AngryPidgeon ISO - Calling everyone scummy

He implies that I am throwing accusations around to see what sticks (and maybe outright said it at another point). Look at his posts on me. He dips his foot in the water around me for pages and keeps looking around to see how much backfire he will get for voting me. His suspicions are roundabout and incredibly scummy. (And ironic).

Elscouta, do you still think MoI is scum? More/less likely to flip scum than me?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2711, AngryPidgeon wrote:Anyone voting for pidgey seriously (or calling Amrun scum) is prob-scum
I'm going to flip this around and say anyone suspecting jason seriously and/or calling his slot scum is prob-scum.

Why?

AV's why. Look at where his nice juicy vote was placed and tell me that's a buddy-vote.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 am

Post by pidgey »

Well i dont mean in like he voted for me, therefore scum.

I mean in like he voted for me when a wagon in me was starting to get some momentum (i had 3 votes?) and the key thing was his reasoning. He said i was raging a lot. A guy who has modded games i play in twice. Used that.

So yeah, he could be scum
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 11, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 10, Acosmist wrote:I have to skip the random nonsense stage of my posting (inb4 Yates says "The entire game?") in order to claim:

I am Solid Snake. If you target me, you will die. This is seriously a claim of my actual role. I am a paranoid gun owner. However, my role does not make it clear whether you will die immediately. It
is
clear that
you will die if you target me

VOTE: Benmage because :mumblemumble no good reason hurr:

Solid Snake... in a Harry Potter game..

Yea, no.

unvote
vote: Acosmist

There is no way Jason was being honest here. No way. How do you sign up for a game and not know the flavor? And he isn't even REMOTELY CONCERNED that someone would claim Solid Snake in a Harry Potter game (on the off chance that he really didn't know the flavor?). Instead, he is so confident that he places a serious vote on Acosmist?

This could just be derp, but really?

If I were in AV's spot and scum-Jason just did that, I wouldn't hesitate to call him on it. Its townpoints when Jason flips and its not such a solid vote that it is going to result in a Jason lynch so immediately by itself.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Elscouta »

I love people (AP mainly) that are calling me scum for "dipping my feet to taste the water", "avoiding taking a stance on mykonian". Really? I am not voicing my opinion loud enough? I am not pushing for the people i suspect?

I hope no town player there that seriously considers that i'm avoiding going into the arena.

In post 2711, AngryPidgeon wrote:Elscouta, do you still think MoI is scum? More/less likely to flip scum than me?

Yes. Less likely.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh dont give me that crap. Your entire stance on Mastin v MoI was the definition of testing the waters:

"Well I really want to see where this goes. I think there could be a scum there"

"Oops the winds are blowing south. Guess, I don't actually want them to fight at all, just kidding (but MoI might still be scum)"

And then you kind of work your way around to me and start pinging me with questions (whilst voting elsewhere and not actually caring about that wagon at all). Seriously, you spent time voting Acosmist and not actually caring about making a significant case for that wagon. And now you are hopping back on me for incredibly forced reasoning (AP doesn't know why hes voting Mykonian and has accused a lot of people) which is hypocritical AND scummy when looking at your overall play. And like I said, there is no way you just avoided saying ANYTHING about Mykonian at all as town. You are keeping your options over and essentially are guilty of what oyu are saying I am doing, except you ARE actively keeping as many options open as possible and voting opportunistically.

And you have ZERO stance on Mykonian? At all? I just dont see how thats possible. At the VERY LEAST you say he leaning-town because you think the people pushing him are scum. Im guessing your plan is to be all "oh, maybe Mykonian IS scum" when I and/or MoI flip town so you don't get shafted for blowing all your cred soft-defending him. But you are even keeping that option open.

Is there anyone you actually think is town?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 am

Found I wasn't the easy target you hoped for Elscum?

Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Elscouta »

In post 2716, AngryPidgeon wrote:And you have ZERO stance on Mykonian? At all? I just dont see how thats possible. At the VERY LEAST you say he leaning-town because you think the people pushing him are scum. Im guessing your plan is to be all "oh, maybe Mykonian IS scum" when I and/or MoI flip town so you don't get shafted for blowing all your cred soft-defending him. But you are even keeping that option open.

I have a null read on it, as in, his posting style doesn't strike me as either town or scum. Of course the fact that people that i consider scum are attacking me makes me think he is probably town. But the read on him is still the same: null.

I'll admit I considered giving a fake read on mykonian a few days ago because it was pretty obvious that I'd get backlash from claiming a null read, but I don't like doing that.

Is there anyone you actually think is town?

strong town read on Kise, weak town read on pidgey and PeregrineV.

--

Anyway, I think we can agree that each of us is considering the other scum, so let's just let other people weight in and vote. I'll be glad to answer any question (except from MoI ofc) that is asked.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2713, pidgey wrote:Well i dont mean in like he voted for me, therefore scum.

I mean in like he voted for me when a wagon in me was starting to get some momentum (i had 3 votes?) and the key thing was his reasoning.
He said i was raging a lot.
A guy who has modded games i play in twice. Used that.

So yeah, he could be scum

I did not. I said this directly after you mentioned it the first time, and it's a response to a post who asks me about KK (I think).

So yes, I can see how that's not making sense to you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2099, mykonian wrote:
In post 2085, AngryPidgeon wrote:I just asked if you were scum.

So I mean it wasn't a 100% serious question, but typically people respond to it.

Bullet points on why Pidgey is scum?

Why did you decide to hop off the Tammy wagon?

Read on KK?

It was a oneliner. Sorry. Im not scum, pidgey is scum for the terrible benmage vote, for being amrun's replacement and for the mess throughout the tammy/benmage thing. Because he made a mess there.

Because, theoretically, it's better to have an uneven number in town. It's basically a free shot tomorrow if we leave her alive today (as we'd need a confirmed townie to fill that superfluous slot at the last day or no lynch then). It's a simple optimization.

I liked him early on. He's a bit too ragey lately, but I don't know how that affects allignment. It looks bad.

love ctrl-f.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 am

Post by pidgey »

That was for jason.

You said i was scum because ??????? Then town because MoI was scum and was buddying me, and you later completely forgot you called me town when talking with AP and i guess now you are saying me and Moi are scum together but im not really sure.

Seriously guys vote for mykonian. Please
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2718, Elscouta wrote:Anyway, I think we can agree that each of us is considering the other scum, so let's just let other people weight in and vote.

Scum claim. "I don't actually care too much about the fact that I'm X-voting the other leading wagon. Im not interested in survival at all, lets just let people weigh in"

Wow, 1 strong town read and 2 weak ones. You couldn't come up with anymore? You are keeping your options open and its coming back to bite you.

And you really think that MoI and I can both be scum together?

Town does not consider giving out fake-reads. Ever. And you could have said "I think Mykonian is likely town because my scumreads are pushing him" but you don't actually have scumreads because you are scum so of course that didn't occur to you. So nice try going for the "Would I make such a scummy statement as scum?" technique, but there is no way town Elscouta considered faking a read for no good reason.

P-edit: Why did you think Pidgey was scum? And if for "being useless" then why werent you voting Acosmist/Jason/Zabriel at some point?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:09 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2721, pidgey wrote:That was for jason.

You said i was scum because ??????? Then town because MoI was scum and was buddying me, and you later completely forgot you called me town when talking with AP and i guess now you are saying me and Moi are scum together but im not really sure.

Seriously guys vote for mykonian. Please

now this again. Where did I call you town. Just quote it. It doesn't exist. complete and utter bullshit. And the worst is, this has been said and shown a couple of times already. But it's as if I'm talking to a brick wall here.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2680, pidgey wrote:
In post 2173, mykonian wrote:
In post 2150, pidgey wrote:Lol this counterwagon stinks so much of scum.

Its easy guys just crossreference whonjumped out of tammy wagon into mine AND whomvoted for the first town lynch youll get around 3 names, 2 of them will be scum. Im ok with my lynch since this day sucks anyway its just people slapping each other with their little hands talking about what to do with tammy. A lynch is needednandit it has to be obvious town me then what da yah know. Just please
1. Kill myk tomorrow tammy
2. Lynch tammy tomorrow people
3. Readmmymfucking reads especially check that crossreference im talking about.

"he rages too much" says jason who has modded two games ive raged like 10x time whatni have in this game. Prob scum, now that i remember that.

G G.

Pedit: go and fuck yourself mastin, read my fucking iso and then check jason. Call me scum if you want, jut not useless. Idiot.

Get useful then. I want to have some justification for the buddying tell I'm currently using to vote MoI. Kinda needs you to be town etc.

LOL! So lets see....

You say im scum in your recent posts.

Yet you believe that i have to be town due to MoI

Yet you are voting MoI, so you kinda believe that i should be town since you are leaning on MoI SCUM.

Yet you are lately saying im scum to AP???? Because I've been inactive and had final exams and couldnt provide this piece of evidence??

vote: Mykonina

Get wrecked
-----------------
Sup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”