xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 am

Post by xtopherusD »

Is that just arrows or are you saying that "tone is greater than greater than greater than greater than greater than vote patterns"?
no.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:13 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2095, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:despite reading nacho scum enough to vote he has NOT ONCE PUSHED NACHO'S WAGON OR TRIED TO SELL IT TO OTHER PLAYERS how are you helping town if you're town man

and nacho votepark today was lol when he did jack shit to push for nacho's lynch like i said. you don't leave your vote down on somebody who isn't commonly seen as scum unless you're gonna be aggressive about it

I'm not an aggressive player, you'll just have to deal with what you get out of me.
My wagon pushing is that, vote parking. It was also there while I was trying to work out other scum reads. (cause if you notice, I practically had none from day 1).
I don't see the point in hard pushing a wagon most others are calling town early in the game, especially in a large multiball like this game is.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shrimp85
Shrimp85
Goon
Shrimp85
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Shrimp85 »

In post 2099, ζ wrote:AVox is a tempting vote, I must say.

However, malpascp's claim is not particularly convincing and I still want him dead.

I understand why that would seem scummy indeed.
But it might be that he is actually a Jailer, he does have the most votes, and he might want to protect himself.

Say that we lynch him, and he IS a jailer... do we gain anything about others alignments?
(just asking to hear everybody's thoughts on this, because I just came in, and lack information atm)

I still find AurorusVox more mafia-like than malpascp , because he really puts no effort in this game.
He just votes what seems to be like random votes, cause often he does not explain, and if he does, it's a short,
IMO crappy reasons.
I just wonder why he even bothers playing at all, what's the use in playing this game when you don't even put effort into it.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:27 am

Post by malpascp »

I am Kankri. Superjailer means that the person I choose cannot target or be targetted at all.

I thought that if Titan was scum, he would be the most likely one to submit a NK.

And I'm not sure if I want Fate to think I'm town...
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Titan »

Did you think we were scum though?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Titan »

Oh and just to refresh your memory, you only mentioned us once...in where you argue against my other head's bad logic. So, did you think we were scum because other head had some bad logic and targeted us for that post?

What I find kinda interesting is pandorica's defense of malp and discrediting of my other head concerning that situation too in
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Titan »

Was going to put on my try hard hat when I got back from my vacation but arhtur's gone oracle, so luckily I can just pick up from here ;)

If for whatever reason the malp wagon doesn't go through, avox is a really good wagon and has my full support. I would like to know why fate reads him as town though besides I CAN READ AVOX!!! I think this lemon is rotten. Really read and tell me that's a town post. The towniest thing he did was vote for Paschendale.

Oh and malp could be telling the truth about his role I suppose, but I see no reason to not accept a scum jailer in this setup, also fake claims.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Titan »

(Tammy we're taking turns having spurts of activity :p I'm out till Sun thanksgiving and catching up on school work and stuff might post but very rarely.)
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1971, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1952, Fate wrote:^Awkward jokes about "hacking his account n saw ur role pm" which are forced

So Fate's scum. Town Fate would have kept his mouth shut and let BroodKing respond.
In post 1966, BroodKingEXE wrote:OMGUS in terms of me disagreeing with you

You think that I think you're scum because you're disagreeing with me? What gave you that idea.

Because you are doing the same thing with Zeta, your first few posts on him were disagreements, then they blossomed into a scum read. Can you come up with motive behind why I would be pushing malpa or things I am saying wrong since my initial posting on malpa? It feels to me like you are digging to much into statements rather than the words in between them. Its true that scum have statements do have contradict, but if you can't find a motive it doesn't do much to convince anyone.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2085, xtopherusD wrote:Let's get this back on here. Now that it's less dangerous and all.

VOTE: malpascp

Explain this.

In post 2089, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:nacho: i hate literally every post you've made in this thread except this one wall on day 1 and if could vig you without giving a fuck about my win condition i would

I promise that my posting will become less insufferable when people stop being idiots. For now, there's not much use in me doing anything except leaving an obnoxiously obvious road map to my suspicions.

In post 2099, ζ wrote:AVox is a tempting vote, I must say.

However, malpascp's claim is not particularly convincing and I still want him dead.

i see newbies make this mistake a lot
but it's an even larger mistake in larges because MALP ISN'T GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR LYLO REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT
AND IF HE IS TOWN HE WILL HELP US BY LIVING LONGER
IF HE IS SCUM HE IS GOING TO MAKE CONNECTIONS TO PARTNERS AND MAYBE BE A MEATSHIELD LATER IN THE GAME
jesus this isn't rocket science

In post 2106, Titan wrote:but I see no reason to not accept a scum jailer in this setup, also fake claims.

you see no reason to accept a scum jailer in the setup
but accepting a TOWN JAILER is just some crazy fucking shit?
stop being stupid and lynch someone else LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE
MALP WILL NOT MAKE IT TO LYLO REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT BUT HE CAN DO GOOD SHIT FOR US SO THERE IS NO REASON TO KILL HIM NOW
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and remember that malp is claiming superjailer
if you think it is a fakeclaim and he is green scum, where did he get the fakeclaim from?
if scum have such good fakeclaims, then WHY THE HELL DIDN'T TAZARO CLAIM A ROLE BEFORE HE WAS LYNCHED?
you are confirmation biasing malp right now and it is fucking stupid and is making me desperate
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Phillammon »

If you're done with setup spec, I have something else to point out.

Kankri Vantas. First appearance,
ACT 6 INTERMISSION 3 (The first walkaround). Release, August 30th 2012. Personality takes the community by surprise.

First post of this game:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Anyone see where I'm going with this?
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:05 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Claim sounds fake to me. The role name should have came in the second post about his role not the third. Although Titan was pretty much his only scumread, it doesn't make sense that he would take a shot, because he is one of the most vocal players in the game and townie in a lot of people's eyes.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Phillammon »

(I'll admit that I missed a lot before that in the storyline, so he may have been mentioned before, but what was just claimed would have modified the flavour. Flavour that only appeared from the source the following day.

Hmmmmmmm.)

VOTE: Malpa
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:20 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2111, Phillammon wrote:If you're done with setup spec, I have something else to point out.

Kankri Vantas. First appearance,
ACT 6 INTERMISSION 3 (The first walkaround). Release, August 30th 2012. Personality takes the community by surprise.

First post of this game:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Anyone see where I'm going with this?

That's a month a apart! The OP said that there are to be no spoilers for three days. Am I missing something?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Phillammon »

...Oops. I read the 8 and I saw the oct and completely failed to... Okay, my bad. UNVOTE:

Ignore me. Really.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:53 am

Post by AurorusVox »

You will understand, Shrimp.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:54 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2115, Phillammon wrote:...Oops. I read the 8 and I saw the oct and completely failed to... Okay, my bad. UNVOTE:

Ignore me. Really.

Even though that is wrong, what is convincing you malpa isn't scum? Is the claim legit in your eyes?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

I really don't find xtoph's meta argument against malpa convincing at all. Yes, I'm definitely convinced that Malpa buddies with his scum buddies, but what he's done here is attack one, Pandorica, and then back off a bit. This is pretty standard getting into to game play, I think. Then he attacked Paschendale, and questioned the wagon on Taz. I can totally see how this looks like an interaction between buddies. However, what I am not seeing is the behavior xtoph pointed out - ignoring or buddying.

Xtoph
, why do you think that the meta argument is so incriminating?

About Malpa's claim. First of all, I really wished that he'd claimed properly, and I hate it when claims are strung out. Unfortunately, this is far from a thing that only scum does. As far as being a jailer goes. It's trackable, the role-blocking aspect is confirmable and it's powerful enough that even if he's scum, there's no way that the other scum team leaves him alive to endgame. I think he's a pretty bad lynch today.

In post 2064, Mehdi2277 wrote:Meh, thought on it and with all the vig curiousity well I'm one. And unlike some others I like my kill directed so I was debating claiming (treating it somewhat like a second lynch where I care on opinions of who to shoot, but still have control over it). I shot no one last night (hadn't read enough to shoot). Aradia 0_0. Minimal flavor which just deals with time powers that can be used to beat people and like for breaking things. Curious where cheery got all roles have flavor (sounded like he had long flavor) when mine was fairly short.

Titan I'd need more on avox to shoot him. Brood or cE I'm leaning towards (cE more since while scummy none of you want to lynch the super lurker so shooting him would work well).

First of all you shouldn't have claimed for a variety of reasons, for example, being blocked especially if your decided in thread target is on scum.

Kill who ever you want, but preferably shoot someone who's death will save us a mislynch or who's flip will give us some sort of information or both.

In post 2086, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:xtoph (look at that reaction to malp's claim).

What are you seeing?

Shrimp's 2097 - still not commenting on major wagons, still scum. Voting AVox, who's received quite a bit scrutiny in the thread, so it's a safe play. His reasoning is also reaching because on the one hand he's explaining that he can understand how difficult it is to participate in a game this size, and on other he's voting AVox for not doing this.

In post 2108, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1971, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1952, Fate wrote:^Awkward jokes about "hacking his account n saw ur role pm" which are forced

So Fate's scum. Town Fate would have kept his mouth shut and let BroodKing respond.
In post 1966, BroodKingEXE wrote:OMGUS in terms of me disagreeing with you

You think that I think you're scum because you're disagreeing with me? What gave you that idea.

Because you are doing the same thing with Zeta, your first few posts on him were disagreements, then they blossomed into a scum read. Can you come up with motive behind why I would be pushing malpa or things I am saying wrong since my initial posting on malpa? It feels to me like you are digging to much into statements rather than the words in between them. Its true that scum have statements do have contradict, but if you can't find a motive it doesn't do much to convince anyone.

Even if this was true, it's ridiculous to assume that because once I had a disagreement with someone that blossomed into a scum read that it's going to happen every time. However, it's false because I didn't find Zeta scummy for disagreeing with me. I found him scummy for the things that he said during our argument.

Can I come up with a motive for pushing Malpa? Of course I can, there are fucking piles of possibilities.

What the fuck does digging into statements rather than the words in between them even mean? It looks to me like you are just posting nonsensical and meaning garbage that you think will sound good.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

In post 2098, ζ wrote:
In post 2096, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:what bugs me is that he's been town tonally. but the vote patterns are shit now that i've given him a quick re-read. let's do this

tone >>>>> vote patterns

that depends on your skill, familiarity and the acting ability of the player you're judging. like i've said before in this thread there are some types of posts which i almost always read as tonally town, like xtoph's "autistically formatted post sundaes" (rip noir). i have never played with cheery dog and am not an expert on reading his tone, therefore vote patterns are more important to me when i'm trying to figure out whether he's scum or not
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

also regarding malp's claim we can actually just let scum take care of it for us since even if he's maf the other team has no way to be sure of this and i highly doubt they want a potential town superjailer running around
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 2117, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 2115, Phillammon wrote:...Oops. I read the 8 and I saw the oct and completely failed to... Okay, my bad. UNVOTE:

Ignore me. Really.

Even though that is wrong, what is convincing you malpa isn't scum? Is the claim legit in your eyes?

No. Nothing is really convincing me malpa isn't scum at this point, but I'm still waiting on an explanation from Fate before I'm willing to let it fall to night, which looks likely to happen soon.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Phillammon »

(Unless it's actually CONFIRMED scum, obv)
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Porfervor »

Mapla
: State your reads. Stop coming in here to elaborate on your useless role and do something. I'm this close to hammering you and I have skimmed the last two pages.

Why is everyone playing confirmation bias with Malpa? I think he can still be greenscum but frankly the color doesn't matter to me. If malpa continues to do what he is doing, then I'm going to hammer him. Any objections?
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Porfervor »

Oh yeah, I agree with my other head.

Fate isn't obvious town. Titan, why did you blow my other head off when he asked you to elaborate if you had a town-read on Fate or not? You dropped the subject completely and I think he was being serious.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”