Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

it's ok. I'm a 1-shot vig that shoots 10 people at once and then magically revives 8 of them at random. Seems like it'd be useful to use tonight.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:55 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm going to do some stuff now!
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Minimal cE commenting. VOTE: Brood with the reason primarily being 1748.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1751, DeasVail wrote:I'm going to do some stuff now!

sounds like a good idea. I may have to join you in doing stuff.

Dammit nacho, you were meant to answer my question as it was there to be town hunting you, now I'm left we the continuing belief that you're scum.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Well I support the malp wagon.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So is mae a bigger scum read then?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't really know who's bigger. I'm happy with wagons on either though.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

In post 1749, Titan wrote:Agree with shadoweh that everytime broodking posts my gut wants to kill him but I just cant't pinpoint it.

He can die the day after tomorrow after malp/avox. Maybe before maenara or perhaps after. Doesn't really matter.

God setting up lynches for future days is boring.

It wouldn't be as boring if we did them faster, like 3 day speedlynches through maenara/malp/avox/broodking in any order. I'm sure speedlynching always leads to victory! :D
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1757, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 1749, Titan wrote:Agree with shadoweh that everytime broodking posts my gut wants to kill him but I just cant't pinpoint it.

He can die the day after tomorrow after malp/avox. Maybe before maenara or perhaps after. Doesn't really matter.

God setting up lynches for future days is boring.

It wouldn't be as boring if we did them faster, like 3 day speedlynches through maenara/malp/avox/broodking in any order. I'm sure speedlynching always leads to victory! :D

Oh yes! It can be like a competition each day to see how fast we can lynch someone out of that pool, and then the next day we try to beat our highscore.

Then we come back on Day 6 with fresh thoughts and finally begin trying to actually scumhunt people that aren't so obv (unless some really nice vig would be super duper nice and get rid of some of these).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Isn't por a vig? Or am I remembering something wrong.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Sunshine and Rainbows, your read on Zeta please.

Por said that he has a gun.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1748, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1716, Alduskkel wrote:Zeta is town because he's making good points about malp. Generally seems on the ball arguing with you, though I don't think anyone has "won" the argument yet.

Well, okay, but since this is multiscum, it's not convincing at all.
Fair enough. I'll keep that in mind. But for now Zeta still seems on the town side of things. If malp is Felt green scum then if Zeta is scum then he's almost certainly Midnight Crew black scum.
---
Vaguely reconsidering my weak town read of BroodKing. But there far bigger fish to fry.
---
@Nacho: I don't really understand why you're on board with the malp wagon all of a sudden. Care to explain? Post 1626 makes a decent point in malp's favor. What's changed your mind?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1519, ActionDan wrote:Do you have anyone at the moment you think could be scum?

Everyone that I haven't called town. Too many unfamiliar faces to know if they are just being dumb/bad/style or scum

It'll get easier as time goes on
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1532, xtopherusD wrote:Just on my phone at the moment, so quoting and thorough reading won't be happening for a few hours. But I'm going to try to explain a little on a few things I picked up on in my skimming...

I didn't roleblock Porfervor. I'm not a roleblocker, and Porfervor isn't a Vig. I never believed they were. You can see that in my posts, if you decided to read up on it. Being killed by Porf wasn't a thing I was worried about.

About me not posting? It's as simple as my living in a different timezone. If people were awake at the same time as me then I could post more. Remember my questioning of Cheery Dog? I think I posted a decent amount there. He's in a similar timezone. I was able to post multiple posts without triple posting at any stage.
And then if I bring up something from three pages ago (see: when I was not even awake from the last night), there's the general consensus of "he's talking about useless and now redundant things". And when I feel like I can't post right, I will post less. I've already said things along these lines :]

I'm also liking the sudden scum reads on me today, just because of Porf's post. I mean, I was leaning town (a little) from Titan yesterday, and after that night and that one post I'm apparently his biggest scum read. I haven't looked at it properly yet, but it seems like its going to be interesting.

Also: Noir didn't say very much about anyone, IIRC. I will also read up on that.
As a terrible site note, I also like how "> Jack: Be Hearts Boxcars" makes more sense here than anywhere else :P

As I said, on a computer later today, so I'll read through and talk about things other than me in six hours or so. I'll probably also talk about myself to some extent but that can't be helped.

OH WOW I THINK I FOUND ONE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1532, xtopherusD wrote:Just on my phone at the moment, so quoting and thorough reading won't be happening for a few hours. But I'm going to try to explain a little on a few things I picked up on in my skimming...

I didn't roleblock Porfervor. I'm not a roleblocker, and Porfervor isn't a Vig. I never believed they were. You can see that in my posts, if you decided to read up on it. Being killed by Porf wasn't a thing I was worried about.

About me not posting? It's as simple as my living in a different timezone. If people were awake at the same time as me then I could post more. Remember my questioning of Cheery Dog? I think I posted a decent amount there. He's in a similar timezone. I was able to post multiple posts without triple posting at any stage.
And then if I bring up something from three pages ago (see: when I was not even awake from the last night), there's the general consensus of "he's talking about useless and now redundant things". And when I feel like I can't post right, I will post less. I've already said things along these lines :]

I'm also liking the sudden scum reads on me today, just because of Porf's post. I mean, I was leaning town (a little) from Titan yesterday, and after that night and that one post I'm apparently his biggest scum read. I haven't looked at it properly yet, but it seems like its going to be interesting.

Also: Noir didn't say very much about anyone, IIRC. I will also read up on that.
As a terrible site note, I also like how "> Jack: Be Hearts Boxcars" makes more sense here than anywhere else :P

As I said, on a computer later today, so I'll read through and talk about things other than me in six hours or so. I'll probably also talk about myself to some extent but that can't be helped.

OH WOW I THINK I FOUND ONE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Very cute.

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:What the fuck is this? I'm working to get through the thread. I'll follow up on things once I manage to read it through once and some sort of read on people, what needs to be questioned.

Now, what is this half of what I said do you have a problem with, what are the stupid comments and tell me, what intention are you ascribing to what I did because what I see from you here is mudslinging drivel.

Yeah still think Zdenek is scum here

His catchup style is just bare minimum scum bullshit and half assed reads
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Very cute.

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:What the fuck is this? I'm working to get through the thread. I'll follow up on things once I manage to read it through once and some sort of read on people, what needs to be questioned.

Now, what is this half of what I said do you have a problem with, what are the stupid comments and tell me, what intention are you ascribing to what I did because what I see from you here is mudslinging drivel.

Yeah still think Zdenek is scum here

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Buldermar's scum-claim: basically he can die anytime for it. The timing was terrible, and it distracted from the Paschendale lynch.

I mean fuck

he's still trying to ride a scumclaim lynch D2. And the logic is horseshit, so he scum claimed to distract from a lynch onto himself instead?

also note:

Titan - at least I very strongly doubt they are pandorica aligned.

Sensitivity to specific scum alignments, more likely to come from scum than town. Yeah town do it too to try and process the game state but with Zdenek it just seems thrown out there and doesn't flow with the rest of his reads (aka he doesn't base MULTIPLE reads on scum interactions and just this one, like its common knowledge in hsi scum qt or something)

Shit I don't have enough clout to create a wagon out of thin air anymore do I.

Once I read whether this current wagon is decent I'll see how much effort I have to put in
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 1766, Fate wrote:

And with that, I give you a bare minimum catchup post. Basically, wow, good night, if anyone feels like some setup spec I have a theory, I'd still like to know who por vigged/ failed to vig, as they claimed roleblocking or shenanigans going on. Malpa and CE have gone from possibly scum to probably scum, but I may well do some cross iso-ing with the flipped scum to see what's what, if possible. In any case, up to date, I'll try to keep up.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1549, ζ wrote:Zdenek is also a possible scum candidate for the light greens, but malpascp must die first.

Hey.

I like you.

Unvote:
Vote: malscp

Now lets do scummy shit to obsfucate our usefulness and not get NKd so we can lead this town to victory
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1768, Phillammon wrote:
In post 1766, Fate wrote:

And with that, I give you a bare minimum catchup post. Basically, wow, good night, if anyone feels like some setup spec I have a theory, I'd still like to know who por vigged/ failed to vig, as they claimed roleblocking or shenanigans going on. Malpa and CE have gone from possibly scum to probably scum, but I may well do some cross iso-ing with the flipped scum to see what's what, if possible. In any case, up to date, I'll try to keep up.

and who the fuck are you?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1556, Porfervor wrote:i just iso'd malpa myself and look at this inconsistent bullshit

In post 637, malpascp wrote:I
SO Pasch and laugh. Please just do it.

unvote, Vote: Paschendale

In post 760, malpascp wrote:
Pasch replacing out is null.

Nacho stop sheeping.

DeasVail is toooown.

Anything else to be "obvyified"?

In post 1164, malpascp wrote:
Tazaro is always townish.
Nothing else happened and I'm sick.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4460615#p4460615]post 1 204[/url], malpascp wrote:Guys, lets get this straight.
Do you think Tazaro, not Pasch, just Tazaro, is scummy enough to get lynched? I know this is not the only thing to take into account, but it would be nice to know after all why people are going back to that wagon after it lost some steam when Pasch replaced out.

"Pasch is scum"
"No just kidding he's null"
"I lied again haha he's town"
"guys wtf he's town"

lynch harder

This is literally the worst post I've read so far

please be scum

there's no way you could misread his posts so badly

I no longer want this wagon if this clownfucks on it

sorry Z its my way first

Unvote:
Vote: Zdenek
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1574, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:ok
VOTE: mpalsadlapscascoasc

i thought zdenek's sub-in was town but he's overreacting

HEY

HEY YOU

COME ON OVER HERE MY Z WAGONS NICE AND WARM

Now that I've seen the posts porfavor quoted I think I remember skimming him during night and getting townish vibes.

But Zdenek?
LOLNODIEDEATH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1583, Titan wrote:
In post 1551, Nachomamma8 wrote:malp reasoning sucks
vote cheery dog

OMG this is finally happening. I've been wanting it for ages! Centuries!

Unvote
Vote: Malp

Haven't liked this guys posts either

Malp wagon keeps looking worse and worse yo
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1626, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1624, ζ wrote:I tried. But I don't like it when people accuse me of being 'useless as fuck'.

I know, I know.
But it made you towntell pretty hard, which means that people are probably going to sheep you, which means that people are probably going to lynch malpscp over cheery even though this guy is TOTALLY going to flip town. And then you can show a little pity and help me lynch Cheery because I'll prove myself in the meanwhile somehow?

I don't think malp as Pandorica's scumpartner, would be eager to defend one partner from another. I don't think that scum-malp would care why people were voting his partner, and again, don't think he would take pains to defend him against a clearly more experienced and better scumpartner? No, that is stupid.

We are in agreement.

Haven't seen a single Cherry Dog post, but I'd go for that over malp.

but first lets watch Zdenek flail it never gets old

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”