Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

I need to reply to this.
Colonel Kurtz wrote:There was a mafia hit and a vig hit on the same person. You as an unlynchable SK is unbelievable because it is bad modding. The mafia has no reason to hit an SK at night because they're not going for town, it would counterbalance the pro/anti town relationship. So by you saying that you're an unlynchable SK, you are telling me that you are scum. In my mind, we obviously have a vig who is smart enough to not come forward (although I have my suspicions as to who it is).
1. The vig is smart enough not to claim right now but not smart enough to kill the bad guy in the night and instead kills a random townie and leaves the self-claimed bad guy alive? Right.
2. Twomz isnt unlynchable. He had lynch immunity supposedly an unspecified number of times, my guess is once.
3. An unlynchable scum on a team with other scum is more balanced than an SK all by himself with lynch immunity? Right.

Thats all. Sorry for the double post, but the Kurtz post kept bugging me. His logic is not agreeing with mine. And sorry for the lack of apostrophes in my post, my keyboard is malfunctioning.

Wait, on preview, I just realized that Twomz hammahed. Erm, I'm not deleting this post, especially since it took me 20 minutes to type with a busted keyboard. Sorry if I'm breaking twilight rules.
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Pink Princess wrote:1. The vig is smart enough not to claim right now but not smart enough to kill the bad guy in the night and instead kills a random townie and leaves the self-claimed bad guy alive? Right.
These two aren't mutually exclusive.... Just because the vig killed the wrong guy last night doesn't mean that he would have to be dumb enough to claim today. Saying that the vig killing the wrong guy makes him stupid, so therefore he would claim is illogical.
Pink Princess wrote:2. Twomz isnt unlynchable. He had lynch immunity supposedly an unspecified number of times, my guess is once.
...and? What is the meaning of this point? You proved, put forth, and refuted NOTHING.
Pink Princess wrote:3. An unlynchable scum on a team with other scum is more balanced than an SK all by himself with lynch immunity? Right.
That is correct.

[quote"Pink Princess"]Thats all. Sorry for the double post, but the Kurtz post kept bugging me. His logic is not agreeing with mine. And sorry for the lack of apostrophes in my post, my keyboard is malfunctioning. [/quote]All that means is that I am right, and you are wrong. Your logical skills are on the far side of atrocious, as far as I can tell, so the fact that you don't agree with me only makes me feel better about myself.
Load your program
I am your self
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:06 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Unless I missed something, there is no lynch yet. Did I miss someone's vote?

Vote Count:

Lowell- 5 (Mert, Cogito Ergo Sum, Colonel Kurtz, Elias_the_thief, Twomz)

Not voting (5): bloojay, Lowell, Pink Princess, RandomActs, Rosso Carne
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

You didn't miss anything.

(-2) (PP, post 386)
(-3) (Twomz, post 430)
(-2) (Elias, post 444)
(-1) (Twomz, post 446)

Additionally, I find it funny that PP said that the town "agreed" what the vig would do, because...that's just a funny thing to say.
Who's up for the hammer?
Load your program
I am your self
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by RandomActs »

Colonel Kurtz wrote:Who's up for the hammer?
Twomz needs to hammer, unless you want to do the honors. If Twomz unvotes, I'll get on the wagon and then Twomz can hammer away.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:47 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I'll do the honors, fine
unvote Lowell
Load your program
I am your self
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Meh, i'll unvote if it will get him lynched. It doesn't matter to me.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:23 pm

Post by RandomActs »

Mert wrote:In order to be sure, we need Twomz to hammer. If Lowell explodes and Twomz is killed then fine, that solves that problem. If Lowell dies and Twomz remains alive then we can always deal with him tomorrow. If both Lowell and Twomz survive into tonight uscathed then we might need Twomz to kill Lowell for us.
Sheesh, I was kidding about you doing the honors. The plan above (which I'm going along with) calls for Twomz to do the hammering. It's too risky for anyone else to try.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

Sorry, my mistake. Elias said he put him one away and Twomz voted, so I assumed it was a hammer.
Kurtz wrote:What is the meaning of this point? You proved, put forth, and refuted NOTHING.
I'm not refuting or proving anything. I'm stating that Twomz isn't unlynchable. When we all talk about Twomz, we keep saying he's unlynchable. I wanted to clarify that part of his role, and I think that's an important clarification to keep in mind.
Kurtz wrote:These two aren't mutually exclusive.... Just because the vig killed the wrong guy last night doesn't mean that he would have to be dumb enough to claim today. Saying that the vig killing the wrong guy makes him stupid, so therefore he would claim is illogical.
That is not what I said at all. My point was that your insistence that we have a vig over an SK isn't believeable to me right now. I am less inclined to believe that a vig would actually hit Arafax over Twomz, so until I have better evidence than your opinion, I believe that Twomz is an SK who targeted Arafax.

Kurtz wrote:All that means is that I am right, and you are wrong. Your logical skills are on the far side of atrocious, as far as I can tell, so the fact that you don't agree with me only makes me feel better about myself.
Thanks. I'm glad we can discuss our differing opinions.
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

RA: fine
vote Lowell

Twomz, time for you to hammer.
Load your program
I am your self
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

unvote

Go ahead whoever... vote him.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:48 pm

Post by RandomActs »

Vote: Lowell
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:07 am

Post by Pink Princess »

As a side note, if we do have a vig, tonight would be a really good time to target Twomz.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:20 am

Post by Mert »

Pink Princess wrote:As a side note, if we do have a vig, tonight would be a really good time to target Twomz.
Or if anyone can roleblock him at least...
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:32 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Lowell

Why would y'all want to NK kill me if i'm y'alls only real chance of beating the scum?

And... that IS a HAMMAH!!!
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:15 am

Post by vikingfan »

And that's a lynch!

The crowd surrounds Lowell for a time upon the accusation that he is guilty. He spouts something about being a kami, which makes everyone hesitate. Then the crowd brings him to the scaffold and puts the noose around his neck. Hesitantly, they knock away the scaffold, wondering if they will succeed this time. But they do, and they discover a gun underneath his jacket. The town rejoices, for they have found a mafia! But all is not solved yet.

Lowell, Mafia Goon lynched day 2

72 hours or when all choices are in!

edit: finding replacement for player- will restart once player is in.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Apologies for the delay- said player needed no replacement after all.

Rosso Carne was going about his nightly duties when a mysterious figure attacked him, stabbing him mercilessly to death. Twomz inspected the body, his maniacal mind seeing that Rosso was really dead. He took special satisfaction in the fact that Rosso had a stethoscope in his pocket. "The doc's dead!" he murmured. "Too bad for them!"

But a gunshot sounded, and Twomz the SK fell to the ground, dead.

When the town woke up in the morning, they also discovered another body. RandomActs, also a player with a grudge, had been found shot. Apparently, he was a lyncher.

The town, unsure how to regard this news, looks at each other suspiciously. Danger is still in the air!

6 alive, 4 to lynch!

Rosso Carne- Doctor- stabbed Night 2
Twomz- SK- shot Night 2
RandomActs- Lyncher- shot Night 2
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

deak sk. yay!
dead doc. damn.
we definately need to hit scum today if we want to win.
I play the games rul gud.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

Bah, I suppose I shall wish the town good luck... rosso acted way too scummy for the doc... :(
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:28 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Does lyncher mean scum?
Load your program
I am your self
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:28 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Happy our SK is gone, not so happy he killed Red.

To state the obvious and recap here, Twomz killed Rosso, our vig likely hit Twomz and scum likely killed Random Acts.

I think a mass claim is a good idea. We're allowed to mass claim when there are six players left, and we're there. It's pretty well narrowed down here, I think a mass claim would make finding the last scum(s) really easy.

Any good info, mert?

I don't think a lyncher is scum, but I'm happy he's is dead. One less alternate win condition to prevent.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:37 am

Post by Pink Princess »

By the way, I'll put it on the record that I'm looking at CEM and/or Elias as scum.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:52 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Sorry for the triple post (:oops:)
Just to clarify that the above post isn't me saying I'm clearing Kurtz. He's the third and final one on my list of candidates, but I wanted to focus on those two first.

I think it's mass claim time.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:35 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Bust. There are seven of us left, we can't mass claim. Sorry, I can't count. Scratch that idea then. Too bad.

Waiting for mert.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:38 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Erm, there are six, not seven. Ignore my last post. Back to mass claim time.

I'll stop posting now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”