Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by Coron »

Wait Wait Wait. WTF? On the front page it says mathcam used to be jack johnson.

??

???

Confused.

Also I thought you said you could never talk to Mathcam and so he WOULDN'T know the mechanic for sure. Pretty much I'm confused as to why you think it was "pretty clear from that"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Coron wrote:Wait Wait Wait. WTF? On the front page it says mathcam used to be jack johnson.

??

???

Confused.

Also I thought you said you could never talk to Mathcam and so he WOULDN'T know the mechanic for sure. Pretty much I'm confused as to why you think it was "pretty clear from that"
When mathcam was Jack Johnson, Ibby was NOT, so she couldn't talk to him, obv.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:those two quotes were right after this one from a page or two earlier...
TheCesspit wrote:Oops, it was silent speaker.

Unvote: BabyJesus

Vote: Harry Potter

I half like BJ's defence, and I was originally voting for lack of content. I admonish both the Masons for not talking as even not knowing the alignment, I'm sure you could help each other, or while away the nights with some info passing.

I don't like Harry Potter's vote on BJ, along with the rest of his play.

I have some concerns on ibashea's pursuit onto BJ, as there's a little bit of desperation sounding in their posts. However, it has got BJ posting.
which is interesting, especially since BJ hadn't put up an even remotely decent defense yet...I also want to know why TheCesspit thinks Ibby sounds
desparate?
sorry, add this quote to the pile, and the three together should show what I meant. this one came before the other two, as I said in the quote.
Permanent V/LA.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Coron, Spamwise/mathcam has been moved twice.

Yaw wrote:
Blackberry, Jack Wilkinson (Pro-Town), killed Night 1
ibaesha reassigned to Jack Johnson's office
SpamWise reassigned to Jack Quinn's office
Yosarian2, occupying Jack Xavier's office, loses office
Jack Gallagher's office opened

It is now Day 2. With 23 alive, it will take
12 to lynch
Yaw wrote:
zu_Faul(replacing Someone, who replaced DrippingGoofball), killed Night 3 (Jack Usher, Pro-town)
inHimshallibe (replacing Masterchief), killed Night 3 (Jack Ryan, Pro-town)
the silent speaker, killed Night 3 (Jack Fox, formerly Jack Nelson, Serial Killer)
armlx reassigned to the office of Jack Quinn
mathcam reassigned to the office of Jack Kay
Office of Jack Bennett opened

It is now Day 4. With 15 alive, it will take
8 to lynch
So now spamwise/mathcam, Ibby, and Armlx have all been in the office of Jack Quinn, and so all should all know everything about the mason role in that office.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by Coron »

ibaesha wrote:
mathcam wrote:The only thing I can think of is that Jack Johnson, Jack Ryan, and Jack Yates all have the ability to communicate at night.
Thought it was pretty clear from that.
and you guys don't find this "the only thing I can think of" comment at all suspicious as he SHOULD very well know?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by ibaesha »

No. Jack Quinn has nothing to do with the three night-talk offices. The only involvement is me and mathcam being swapped.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I found it suspicious that mathcam referred to the Jack names of the office instead of naming the players involved. IE: Me, BJ, and InHim.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Coron (2): Uraj45, TheCesspit
mathcam (2): Coron, MrBuddyLee
TheCesspit (1): Mastermind of Sin

Not Voting: armlx, Fuldu, Harry_Potter, ibaesha, LoudmouthLee, mystery meat of doom, PookyTheMagicalBear, spectrumvoid, mathcam, Yosarian2

8 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:07 pm

Post by Coron »

ibaesha wrote:I found it suspicious that mathcam referred to the Jack names of the office instead of naming the players involved. IE: Me, BJ, and InHim.
How is that suspicious?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Kinda like he might be avoiding the fact that InHim is dead now, which fit in with my other suspicion as described earlier. *shrug* I know anyone could've looked it up, but why not just name the players? A lot of people are lazy and/or lurking and might not notice it.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:32 pm

Post by Fuldu »

MrBuddyLee wrote:MoS has just demonstrated that he actually reread the thread. In light of everyone else's apathy, I choose to see that as a pro-town move on his part. Nice work mang.
Particularly in light of the above quote, but more generally because MrBuddyLee has spent the entire game complaining about lurkers, player apathy, and the incoherence of everyone else's arguments without bothering to offer any real substance of his own, I'm increasingly convinced that he's scum.

vote: MrBuddyLee

I agree with MoS's comments on TheCesspit, who I was uncomfortable with back on Day One, but subsequently began to trust again. I may consider shifting my vote over there, but for now would prefer this.

Finally, I'm still waiting to hear from LML. Not so much because I'm concerned that he's lurking and more because he usually provides a valuable perspective.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:13 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

No, no I'm not scum. Please explain to me, Fuldu, why trying to drag the (not one, not two) SEVEN megalurkers we have in this game into sunlight is a bad idea. And it's not all I've done--I've commented on the scumminess I see in cam, cesspit and Ibby, primarily due to their indifferent tone. I'm also surprised Yos is taking the impending loss as well as he is, and I'm thinking there's something not quite right with that either.

I'll admit that I'm losing faith in the possibility that town can win this game. But I'll tell you one thing--if you kill me as town, you'll have the same lurker problem tomorrow as you face right now. How do you plan on sorting the scum from the lazy then?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I'm indifferent? BULLSHIT. I have been fairly consistently under fire since yesterday. I have contributed a whole HELL of a lot more to this game than you have. You fucking lurked for 3 days and NOW you want to come in here and act like you're all high and mighty and no one else is doing a fucking thing to catch scum? Where the hell were you before? Any indifference I am showing is because I am in pure defensive mode due to BJ's fucking idiocy yesterday and Coron's idiocy today.

Yesterday I was in a damned whatever I do situation because of EXACTLY what has happened today. MoS pushed me about BJ and I had NO CHOICE but to take a stance when I DIDN'T WANT TO. When I looked him over he WAS SCUMMY and there was NO WAY I could say he wasn't. Then, I attempted to give him a chance because of 'his play' (AND I AM SICK TO DEATH OF PLAYSTYLE EXCUSES) so that in case he was town we could WORK TOGETHER. But he didn't fucking help with that either. I didn't know if he was scum or not. If I didn't lynch him and he did turn out to be scum, then I was gonna get fire for that. If I didn't lynch him and he turned out to be town, I'd get fire for that. If I did lynch him and he was scum, I'd be accused of bussing. If I lynched him and he turned out to be town, I get EXACTLY what I'm getting today. As I see it, no matter what I did I was fucked. And it all started because MoS wouldn't leave me the hell alone over BJ in the first place.

You want a stance from me? I don't have a solid case against anyone. I think the scum are very talented in this game. Here's who I think they are:

Fuldu - BAD FEELING and #1 suspect of 'nabbing bluemonick'.
MoS - Because I think if anyone is guilty of pushing a bullshit case on BJ it's him.
Yosarian - Because InHim probably was onto something even if I don't get it.
LML (Based on Max and the fact that mr scumhunter is lurking and not helping at all here)
mathcam - Because of what I've already said and I have this weird feeling that he may have given info to MoS to help with MoS's push on me yesterday in regards to BJ.

Let's start at the top.
vote: Fuldu
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:48 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ibaesha wrote:NOW you want to come in here and act like you're all high and mighty and no one else is doing a fucking thing to catch scum?
a) no, I'm not acting like I'm high and mighty
b) correct, no one is doing a fucking thing to catch scum. they're playing pattycake about bj's death when it's pretty clear he himself was the one most responsible for it
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:56 pm

Post by ibaesha »

You're sure hypocritcal at the very least considering your performance in this game up until today. Hypocracy isn't necessarily scummy and neither is lurking or I'd think you were scum. You simply fall below the list I just gave but I don't necessarily buy your 'towness' either.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

OK. Here are the people I've outposted in this game.

more than twice as many as
armlx
colonel kurtz
harry potter
mmod
pooky

more than
fuldu
max

as many as
coron

Those top five have lurked HIDEOUSLY this game. Fuldu and Max lurked pretty badly. You've called ME out for lurking three or four times, Ibby, even though I've posted more than all of those people. Now the question is, did you and the others who took potshots at one or two lurkers SELECTIVELY avoid a few other lurkers...

I will be back in a few with the answer to this question. I'm sure you're all in suspense.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by ibaesha »

armlx: I don't really have a read on. He has posted some and said some strange things.

Kurtz was replaced by uraj who is posting and while Kurtz was playing he posted alright. Some things he said made me believe he was as confused about the mechanics about this game as I was and therefore more likely to be town.

MmoD: Same thing about the confusion over mechanics.

Pooky: Pooky lurks - he does it more as town than scum. He was also on bluemonick's lynch and he hates bussing so he got points for that.

Harry Potter: I was on his ass yesterday and he's still suspicious, but I feel better about him being town today because 1) I find other people more suspect and 2) He felt this 'town-vibe' from me which tends to make me a bit more trusting, otherwise he's buddying up (kinda doubtful when I could easily be run up when he said it)

Already talked about both Fuldu and Max (now LML) who are on my list.

Coron was lurking in -all- his games, but overall I get a town vibe from him even if he's pissing me off.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Oh and as far as me calling you out for lurking it's because simply, if you are town, I wanted your insights because you're a decent player. You have no excuse for how you behaved the first three days. And even if you posted -more- you lacked any amount of actual content until today. And if your behavior the first three does was due to your "I'll act scummy so I'm not nk'd' you already know what I think of that and you should stop doing it because it doesn't make you a better player.
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

First off
Unvote Coron

He's talking now which is basically what I wanted.

Vote ibaesha
. Here's why.

The last few posts just feel really wrong.
Kinda like he might be avoiding the fact that InHim is dead now, which fit in with my other suspicion as described earlier. *shrug* I know anyone could've looked it up, but why not just name the players? A lot of people are lazy and/or lurking and might not notice it.
This theory is getting way too convoluted for my tastes. Zoning in on such a minor choice of words that ultimitely were perfectly reasonable, especially given the fact that players have changed and offices have not.
Yesterday I was in a damned whatever I do situation because of EXACTLY what has happened today. MoS pushed me about BJ and I had NO CHOICE but to take a stance when I DIDN'T WANT TO. When I looked him over he WAS SCUMMY and there was NO WAY I could say he wasn't. Then, I attempted to give him a chance because of 'his play' (AND I AM SICK TO DEATH OF PLAYSTYLE EXCUSES) so that in case he was town we could WORK TOGETHER. But he didn't fucking help with that either. I didn't know if he was scum or not. If I didn't lynch him and he did . . .
Ibby puts up a vehement defense here to. . .nothing? The town has had an inquisitive nature to it today since there's so much confusion, and the only reason I can think of that ibby would make respond so loudly now is that she's been looking at these questions as guided missles. She has, as of yet, not come under that much pressure. Zero votes, and MrBuddyLee is the only one who's directly pointed her out on a suspicuous list in a while.

What's more, the "If I do this, people think this" part is not the way town is supposed to think. It's the way scum thinks.

Finally
Here's who I think they are:

Fuldu - BAD FEELING and #1 suspect of 'nabbing bluemonick'.
MoS - Because I think if anyone is guilty of pushing a bullshit case on BJ it's him.
Yosarian - Because InHim probably was onto something even if I don't get it.
LML (Based on Max and the fact that mr scumhunter is lurking and not helping at all here)
mathcam - Because of what I've already said and I have this weird feeling that he may have given info to MoS to help with MoS's push on me yesterday in regards to BJ.

Let's start at the top.
"I'm suspicious of cam"
"I'm suspicious of cam"
"I'm suspicious of cam"
*Fuldu speaks*
"Vote Fuldu"

After all this, mathcam is at the
bottom
of your list? If it's such a minor suspicion, then why do you keep talking about it? Once again it just doesen't make sense to me.

And
FOS: MrBuddyLee
. You seem to be pulling this word "indifferent" out of your ass, because it certainly doesen't describe any of the three people you mentioned. And if you think this fire and brimstone act of yours is helping anything you're quite wrong.

Finally, I'd really like to hear from LML and Pooky soon.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:25 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ibaesha wrote:You have no excuse for how you behaved the first three days.
Actually, I was out of town for eight days and again for twelve days which is not the worst excuse in the world for only being #6 out of the remaining 15 posters. I thought the town was in good hands and I was wrong. Somehow I doubt a replacement would have helped much, so I'm who you're stuck with and I'm going to try to help pull us out of this death spiral.

And uraj, lighting a fire under this town's ass IS going to help. Read these people's posts from the perspective of "are they really looking in every direction for not only this scum but the next one and the next, or are they just looking for the most convenient lynches and distracting arguments?" I think most have been indifferent to the bigger picture.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:52 pm

Post by ibaesha »

All directed at Uraj:

Coron has called me scum twice. MBL has done it once. armlx is 'suspicious' of me, and Yosarian has been questioning me in a manner that implies either: he is suspicious of me or he is trying to cast doubt on my actions. I don't give a damn if I have any votes or not. People saying I'm scum or being suspicious of me must be answered.

I am pissed off and lost my temper. Being accused of indifference after Coron's stupid attack with the 'she didn't want to talk to someone not her scumbuddy' (where I almost lost my temper but held back and posted later when I calmed down) is complete bullshit and I'm not going to stand for it. I'm not sorry for it, I won't take back anything I said because I feel strongly about all of it.

As for mathcam: I also do not know about him. I have been back and forth about Spamwise and him the entire game. And he is at the bottom of that list (note: there are many other players in this game) because he is getting pressured for very much the same things that I am. Since I know MY alignment, it's possible that the case against him is also bullshit and he's not scum.

As for Fuldu being at the top, it's not because he posted (that's totally stupid, heh) It's almost all gut with a bluemonick nab on the side. And right now I'm real happy to go with my strongest gut feeling since I really have no solid case against anyone. I'm under fire anyways, so why hold back? Going after Fuldu (of the people in this game) is probably bad for my health (as your vote shows), but I am beyond caring about my health at this point.

As pissed off as I got at MBL, he has a damn good point. And if I have to risk getting lynched to be honest about who I think the scum are, then so be it. At least I'll have done my part which is more than I can say for other people. I figure I was looking like a pretty good lynch target anyways.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:52 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MrBuddyLee wrote:OK. Here are the people I've outposted in this game.

more than twice as many as
armlx
colonel kurtz
harry potter
mmod
pooky
fuldu
max
coron
I'll start with Ibby.

She's made zero comments on Pooky in three months and one day of posting. Pooky has made 14 posts in that time, exactly one of which contained anything remotely resembling logic.

Zero comments on armlx. He's also made 14 posts over that period.

Zero comments on Col. Kurtz, who made 12 posts before being replaced a few days ago. His last useful post was a month and three weeks ago.

Zero comments on mmod, who's also made 14 posts and one of any use in the last two months.

One comment on max, who did absolutely nada for three months before being replaced.
ibaesha wrote:View all posts by Harry_Potter.
MrBuddyLee wrote:
vote: Harry Potter

I believe there should be a wagon awaiting his response when he returns from vacation.
vote: Harry_Potter
Ibby's made seven posts attacking Harry Potter for his lurkiness. Legitimate case, but why single him out over the above five?

Ibby's made five posts in July, August and September attacking the lurkiness of moi, MBL. Again, reasonable, but why the distinction?

One possible conclusion is that Ibby is scum and is avoiding attacking Pooky, mmod, Kurtz, armlx, max, some or all of whom are her scumpartners. I am not drawing that as a firm conclusion at this point.

I think the same exercise should be run on a few other posters to see if any pattern emerges. Who's letting who skate?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Coron, looks like you woke up about the same time I did.
Coron wrote:Also, I love how I get "lurker pressure" after I STOP LURKING.
I didn't fully appreciate this line at the time, but it's spot on and made me crack up.

Let's catch us some scum.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:00 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I believe I addressed every single one of those people in an earlier post. So your accusation is that because I didn't go after every lurker in this game, I'm scum with them? Good work there. That's heavy thinking. Please.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:07 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

THE LYNCHING OF OUR ONLY SCUM

PART I: THE WAGON
Fuldu wrote:Huh? I don't understand BMQ's argument against Yosarian and I
really
don't understand bluemonick's jump to that bandwagon. It seems like BMQ is suggesting that Yosarian's playstyle is different from past games, which I don't see, but if he'd care to elaborate a bit more, I might. But bluemonick is new enough that that can't be what he's saying. And the comment about "less of an investigator" and "more like 'laying back'" is, frankly, nonsense. Yosarian seems to me to be pushing as hard at the issues he finds important in this game as he usually does. I happen not to find the particular issue he's chosen to be especially noteworthy, but I can see the logic behind it. Coupled with the fact that he got himself blowed up, which seems likely to be a scum mechanism, I think this looks like a scummy pair of votes.

vote: bluemonick
ibaesha wrote:
Fuldu wrote:Many things that I agree with.
unvote; vote bluemonick
bluemonick wrote:
ibaesha wrote:Bogre claimed vanilla townie at like 4 votes or something.
Yosarian2 wrote:Oh, I forgot about that.

Can we just lynch him, then?
ibaesha wrote:I'm up for that. I really doubt a major change before deadline.
unvote; vote Bogre
I think that puts him at lynch -1. Anyone got a hammah?
I think these posts need to be reread and looked back on. Bogre claimed townie but yet he was still lynched by this two towards the end. Yosaiain2, that is really suspicious, you just saying, "Can we just lynch him, then?" Isnt that what a Scum wants to do, Lycnch Townies.

Ibaesha, you seem to be following the footsteps of Ibaesha as these posts I quoted were 3 posts right in a row. To me both of you are Suspiciosus right now, and seem to be working as Scum Partners. I already voted for Yosaiain2 so:
FOS: Ibaesha

And this is the main reason I voted for Yosaisin2 but didnt explain it then all of a sudden people start to bandwagon me for no apparent reason than "I seemed to agree with so and so to easily". Im sorry I just didnt explain myself better.
bluemonick wrote:
Ibaesha, you seem to be following the footesteps of YOSAIAIN2.........
bluemonick, going down in flames wrote:More than likely..........ibaesha.
Because he's very Scumadeltic
You want a Claim? Im Scum. the Last Post was Committing Sucide already.
Btw, Nabbed by my Own Scum Partner.
Yaw wrote:bluemonick (12): Fuldu, ibaesha, PookyTheMagicalBear, spectrumvoid,
Fritzler, Brian McQueso
, TheCesspit,
Masterchief
, Colonel Kurtz,
BabyJesus
, Max,
the silent speaker
Anyone who doesn't think scum jumped on that wagon as quick as possible is a monkey's uncle. There was very little reason not to bus bluemonick.

Pooky, spectrumvoid, Cesspit, Kurtz, Max all piled on the bluemonick wagon with little ado. It was a wagon that evolved, if you believe in conspiracy theories, to take the heat off Colonel Kurtz who was one of the leading vote getters at the time.

Of the various reasonings for votes on bluemonick, Kurtz's was the oddest.

Also, note that while Fuldu made the case against bluemonick, it was Ibby who bluemonick zeroed in on and tried to implicate. It's such a bizarre transposition that you'd almost have to think that either he was genuinely pissed at his scumpartner or that he intentionally picked Ibby to "cleverly" conceal the fact that it was scumpartner Fuldu who really nailed him.

I'll be VERY surprised if neither of {Fuldu, Ibby} are scum. I'll also be surprised if both are.

PART II: THE AFTERMATH

The next day, no one talked about the strange goings on at the end of yesterday. I imagine it had been the hot topic amongst scum the night before:

(a)"Wow, he tried to set up pro-town Ibby, at least he went out half smart."
or
(b)"Wow, he tried to take you out, Ibbs. What a complete jackass."

If (a), I'd expect scum to have at least taken a poke at her the next day.

If (b), I imagine the gameplan for the next morning was to talk about something else entirely and see if people would just forget the nasty goings on.

What happened?

Kurtz
spectrumvoid
Yos
MoS
Cesspit
All come out quick with distractions. "Jeez, I thought Lordy was scum," followed by a long two-page dissertation on the office-blower-upper.

I feel terrible for Ibby if she got outed by her scumpartner, but it easily could have been WIFOM as well. The reaction the next day makes me more likely to believe, however, that her scumpartners pushed an agenda of distraction in the morning.

I am open to alternative interpretations.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”