Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1799, Benmage wrote:
ITS BEEN 20 pages of NOTHING since I claimed COP.

Jesus you're ruining the game people.

Header
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

By the way, did an iso of Kise again. It supposed Kise-Aco-Zoro. I've got a preliminary BC/WC as the fourth, and that was also supported.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

*supported Kise-Aco-Zoro.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1764, Elscouta wrote:We need people realizing that in the absurdly low chance that we are in a multiball with a group with daykill, no sane mafia group will accept that the town directs his kill.

This is a good point actually. But I'm still weary about her not shooting BC for that reason. And Tammy hasn't outright said she will let us decide.

In post 1782, mastin2 wrote:However, Aco and Zoro are both scum. Who the rest of the team are can be sorted out on future days. It's probably within those names, and I'd give heavy scrutiny to the Tammy wagon, which is (put bluntly) incredibly scumdriven.

Why are you more sure of the Aco read? I don't remember you caring too much about him.

In post 1786, mastin2 wrote:Also, WC's blown any towncred BC had.

...Sec meeting starting.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Yeah, yeah. We know your claim. Quit fucking bloating the game with multi-posts and let grown-ups talk.

1) Yes, Tammy will say whatever to survive. However she will also do whatever to survive. She's outed, but as SK all she has to do is survive. She will gladly kill and has no target preference. There is no logical reason why she won't play ball, bide her time, and hope an opportunity opens up somehow.
2) DayKill choice will be done the same way as lynches. Majority.
3) Scum can influence the kill, but no more then they can influence a normal lynch. Town gets to double lynch.
4) Only flaw is that she won't target Acosmist, but he's been scummy as fuck, so today is as good as any to remove him from the equation.
5) Of the known roles, Scum have to choose between killing the Cop (who will likely be protected), a known SK, other lesser town roles (Hi, Nero Cain), or an unknown.

I think it's more likely that scum are pushing for the Tammy-lynch to save themselves the trouble of NKing her. I also think you're unwittingly helping them. Your fear of being shot tomorrow is retarded. Stop hyperventilating and AtE-ing and go away for 24 hours. Come back with a logical state of mind.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:39 am

Post by snifit »

This is ridiculous. I keep checking the game to see if we've lynched Tammy yet. The fuck are you people thinking?

1) Yes, Tammy will say whatever to survive. However she will also do whatever to survive. She's outed, but as SK all she has to do is survive. She will gladly kill and has no target preference. There is no logical reason why she won't play ball, bide her time, and hope an opportunity opens up somehow.

Why risk fucking up our position like that?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1804, Kublai Khan wrote: bide her time, and hope an opportunity opens up somehow.

We can't predict the future, why risk getting fucked later.

You have no retort for this.

At some point Tammy will not play ball.

That is my point. Get rid of Tammy now while we can afford it the most.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1805, snifit wrote:This is ridiculous. I keep checking the game to see if we've lynched Tammy yet. The fuck are you people thinking?

What position?

Scum need to eliminate the SK. We helped them by uncovering her. We don't need to lynch her for them too.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:45 am

Post by pidgey »

Lol
-----------------
Sup
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1807, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1805, snifit wrote:This is ridiculous. I keep checking the game to see if we've lynched Tammy yet. The fuck are you people thinking?

What position?

Scum need to eliminate the SK. We helped them by uncovering her. We don't need to lynch her for them too.

Scum can use the SK to further whittle town. To bring lylo from D8? to D5. After she misfired 2-3 more times... town will go oh fuck, and lynch her than (especially with losing 2X as many townies, giving scum a strong voice in game) giving scum that much more of an advantage.

Because if an SK isn't invimmune.

I GUARANTEE its NK immune (atleast for 1-2 BP)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Benmage »

KK this is awesome! Lets keep talking about Tammy and the pros an cons of keeping here alive..

SWEEEET spam spam spammity spam. spam spam spam...

Awesome. :roll:
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 am

Post by pidgey »

Im ignoring everything about the tammy discussion from now on, and if we dont end the day with a lynch on that slot then I will literally cry.
-----------------
Sup
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 am

Post by snifit »

The position where we stand to eliminate half the fucking scum kills on Day2. They will NOT be town-directed. We will only erode our position by not lynching Tammy.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1800, Benmage wrote:

Jesus you're ruining the game people.

Header

Yep, no clue what's going on here.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1798, Benmage wrote:You're also stagnating the game with an issue that will cause a total smokescreen for which scum will hide behind. Tammy will be a recurring issue, today tomorrow, etc until she dies.

This is the reason I'm not moving my vote today. Today has degraded into a circlejerk of debating the risk/rewards of Tammy and the debate itself is anti-town. Lynch her and end it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

FOS: Kublai Khan
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Benmage »

@MASTIN what will get myself (conftown) an any other town on Tammy (which mathematically has to be others) BACK IN THE GAME TO SCUMHUNT and eliminate this SMOKESCREEN

LYNCHING TAMMY

Fuckinga so many pros to killing her. Its fucking absurd suggesting otherwise, and to maintain such a stubborn position.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Acosmist »

Hey, I said it before. People that were not voting Tammy were intentionally stalling the game to avoid voting a guilty. SCUMCLAIMS AHOOOOY
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1814, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1798, Benmage wrote:You're also stagnating the game with an issue that will cause a total smokescreen for which scum will hide behind. Tammy will be a recurring issue, today tomorrow, etc until she dies.

This is the reason I'm not moving my vote today. Today has degraded into a circlejerk of debating the risk/rewards of Tammy and the debate itself is anti-town. Lynch her and end it.

QFT,

KK should know better. As should mastin, but to a lesser degree.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Acosmist »

the more annoying I am the more scum will convince their stupidest member to try to NK me, just to see if it works

And that's another scum down

So we might be dropping scum even faster than I said (which is CRAZY LINING UP LYNCHES OR WHATEVER OH NOOOO)
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1810, Benmage wrote:KK this is awesome! Lets keep talking about Tammy and the pros an cons of keeping here alive..

No. We made our arguments. Mine on logic, yours on speculation. I'm going to shut up now and go to work soon. You're the one that's going to keep spamming the thread to bully to get your way.

BTW - A good player who is a cop with a guilty result on Day 2 in a large game shouldn't fucking claim right away. You list her as top scum and shut your mouth and keep fucking investigating. Then if you were to die, we can ISO you and say "Oh! Benmage listed Tammy as super-scummy without reason. It must be because he investigated her". Your bullshit "Lynch her now! I've got a guilty! I'm a great player!" whinning is bush league and I've got very little respect or tolerance for your opinion.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1815, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I like the part where you quote me and show me where my logic is wrong.

Wake me when that happens.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1820, Kublai Khan wrote:
BTW - A good player who is a cop with a guilty result on Day 2 in a large game shouldn't fucking claim right away. You list her as top scum and shut your mouth and keep fucking investigating. Then if you were to die, we can ISO you and say "Oh! Benmage listed Tammy as super-scummy without reason. It must be because he investigated her". Your bullshit "Lynch her now! I've got a guilty! I'm a great player!" whinning is bush league and I've got very little respect or tolerance for your opinion.

Ehh I weighed the pros and cons.

Figured last nights doc could doc me.

Figured ROLEBLOCKER is already dead.

Figured I didn't want to mislynch, and had a guilty. Didn't expect to hit an SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1820, Kublai Khan wrote: Your bullshit "Lynch her now! I've got a guilty! I'm a great player!" whinning is bush league and I've got very little respect or tolerance for your opinion.

How many people are saying to eliminate this smokescreen problem?

Your stubbornness is causing a cataclysmic problem to the game. The fact that you can't see how terrible is is for the STATE OF THE GAME to progress by not lynching her is astoundingly troubling.

We have over 20 pages of nothingness. And Nothing will change until she hangs. You will continue to stall game progression, for what??? NOT KILLING A NONTOWN memeber.... yeeeeeeeesh.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1821, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1815, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I like the part where you quote me and show me where my logic is wrong.

Wake me when that happens.

probably where Tammy already refused to kill me (it was proposed! Read the game!), so the set of possible worlds where the SK does not do what town says and screws up your whole retarded plan includes this world!

that is probably where things went wrong

I DUNNO JUST SITTIN HERE BEIN A THORN IN SCUM'S SIDE FOREVER

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”